Escort Frolics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If l hold my arsehole open, spread wide for your hungry cock do you think you could fill me up? I'm fingering my cunt because your arse licking is making me so fucking horny. You're fucking rampant and l bet you're close. Don't cum, don't you dare cum. Keep wanking though, that's making me so wet and also bringing me close."

Bending her knees more Louise is now sitting on Dave's face, bearing down on him, wanting, needing her arse stretched, his tonguing and fingering combined with her pussy play taking her to an apex. She stands up, leaving Dave floundering. She walks to a nearby cupboard, extracts a tube of lube. Lustfully watching him still wanking his erect hard on she spends some moments lubing her rectum, some deliciously debauched moments fingering her arsehole, even finger fucking herself as the sensual experience engulfs her. She contemplates his enormous cock ravaging her rectum, fuck she's not known as an anal queen for no reason.

She shakes off her reveries, finds a suitable spot and prepares her next treat. With all in place and her yearning anus suitably prepped she walks over to kneel beside her wanking sexed up subject.

Dave can hear the juicy sounds of fingers squelching in fluid, guesses it's his domme pleasuring herself. The thoughts and sounds fuel his sexual appetite, he loosens his wanking grip, not wanting to cum. The smell and feel of Louise's cunt, arse crack have enraptured him, the taste of her pussy and anal drippings almost taking him over the edge. He wonders how this encounter will continue.

He jumps, startled as he feels mistress's tongue tip lick his urethra slit, push in, spread his cock end open. Lap up the oozing drool of his pre cum.

"Oh fuck," he moans, fist tightening around his throbbing manhood.

"How tasty you are," whispers Louise, "l want to suck out all the hot juices inside you, suck them out through your fucking hard rampant fucking cock."

Louise loses it for a moment, leans forward, opens her mouth and takes the hard shaft in so that his bell end hits the back of her throat. Holds and sucks. Feels her cunt spurt as he spasms, a rush of more pre cum fills her mouth. She releases his spear, shuffles round to have ready access to his arse.

"Open your thighs," she orders, "you are enjoying your arse being butt plugged too much, l need to pull it out. Lift your hips up."

As he complies Louise fixes her leering eyes on his huge cock base and heavy hanging balls. She uses one hand to gently ease the thrumming butt plug from his gaping anus while fluttering her other hand up and down his creamy juicy hard ram rod. Extracting the plug Louise holds it up to her face, sniffs it, puts the tip in her mouth. Licks up and down it's length. The bitter taste excites her further.

"We need to move you so we can enjoy even more frolics, stand up, take my arm."

Dave sits up then stands, moves with his domme as she assists him, one hand round his back as with the other she fondles his standing up pointing prick. Enjoying the creamy texture of his veined dick she turns him as they near a wall.

"Lean on me, bend your knees and spread your thighs. Use your hands to pull your arse cheeks apart. Now keep still."

Dave feels helpless being blindfolded but has learned to fully trust this luscious, oh so dirty kinky lady. Once again he starts as he feels her fingers probe between his thighs, brush along his perineum - Louise is fully aware how sensitive this erogenous zone is on a man - then prise apart his buttocks. He gasps as she pushes two, then three creamy fingers up into his anus, twisting and pushing up, coating his rectum once again in more lube. He murmurs and sighs as he responds to the delicate invasion. Satisfied Louise proceeds, placing her hands on his hips.

"Keep your arsehole open and shuffle back. Lean slightly forward..."

"Ugh wha...."

Dave once again starts as he feels a thick gelatinous rod enter his star, stretch and push his anus open. Following his recent introduction to a butt plug this softer textured intruder has an immediate sensual, pleasure inducing effect.

"It's a 12 in wall mounted silicone butt plug, get used to it, take your time and fill your back passage. Ease yourself onto it. Enjoy it, you're going to now fuck me in the arse while your arse is fucked by that plug. I'm going to lube up your cock, yes that means wank you, make you even more juicy so you slide up my rectum nice and easy."

Louise again covers her fingers in lube and using both her hands she rubs up and down his rigid shaft. Satisfied she informs Dave that she is now going to lie back in a wheeled office chair, splay her legs and manoeuvre her tush to allow her anus to be entered.

"This is another perk of having a 10 in cock," she enthuses, "you'll be able to penetrate me enough that we can both enjoy a good hard anal fuck. Are you liking that butt plug my hunky fucking horny stud. Rock your hips back and forth, fuck your arsehole with it as you are going to fuck me in the arse."

Ensuring Dave is getting maximum enjoyment, meaning his body is shuddering and his giant cock is fully aroused Louise positions her crack for penetration. Reaching down between her thighs she quivers as the purple drooling bell end touches her star. Gasps as her bum hole is parted, moans as the monster cock forces her anus open and the hard throbbing rod slides up her rectum.

"Fuck me," she whispers tremulously, relaxing her rectal muscles as she feels her back hole gaping to accommodate the intrusion.

Because she is so popular as an escort/domme Louise has kept herself in perfect physical condition, attending the gym regularly, keeping her body flexible and supple. Flexible and supple for times like now, when required to perform unusual sexual acts in tricky conditions. As Dave is leaning slightly forward to allow the pulsing butt plug to fuck his arsehole Louise needs to jockey herself in position under his torso so her bum hole can also receive the attention she desires. Hence the 12 in plug and being able to ride his long 10 in dick is also a bonus.

Temperatures rise as the pair attain a rhythmic fucking tempo, Dave trying to hold back his looming orgasm. Louise clenches then relaxes, repeats, milking the hard pulsing cock she knows is so close. Fuelling both his ardour and frustration she whispers lewd filth in his ear. Rinses her hands around and over his head. Kissing his head, face, forcing her tongue in his mouth for long passionate Frenchies. Knowing her teasing is prolonging his oh so delicious agony.

"Don't cum, don't you dare end this fucking dreamy arse fucking you're giving me. Your cock feels so hard and big, fucking my tight hole. I can feel your squidgy cock juice in me. Is your arse enjoying pounding that butt plug as mine is enjoying your enormous dick fucking me? You're making my cunt pour, fuck you're so fucking hunky you fucking horny fucking dirty bastard. I know you're close, tell me when you're ready to cum, l'm going to suck you off, swallow all your spunk as you shoot your hot load."

"I'm ready," gasps Dave, "fuck am l ready."

Quick as a flash Louise kicks the chair away, kneels before Dave. Cupping his balls with one hand she uses the other to guide his dribbling cock head to her now open, receptive mouth. Moves her fingers down his throbbing, engorged shaft, wanking him. Feels him convulse and clench as she takes his whole length down her throat. Hot spunk and jizz shoot into her, down her oesophagus, fill her mouth as she holds still. Overcome with his orgasm Dave involuntarily fucks her mouth and throat. His seed spurts and pours. As well as his semen Louise revels in the taste of her arse drippings.

"Lie down on the floor, on your back," she orders, breathlessly, spitting saliva, spunk and Dave's other cock juices, "open your mouth."

Her cunt is on fire, walls clenching, nectar dripping. She stands astride his face and finger fucks her juicy dripping minge. Looks down on his handsome face, and screams in ecstasy as another orgasm wracks her trembling body. She sinks down onto his face, her pulsing wet cunt covering his mouth, nose, cheeks.

"Lick my hole, flick your tongue in my clenching rampant fucking cunt," she shrieks. "Oh fucking yes clean me out. Mmm."

Now rocking back and forth, squirming her pussy over his face she wipes her fresh hot cunt juices over him, covering his facial features. Dave opens his mouth wide, licking any flesh he can, relishing the taste of the genital fluids and smells of his gorgeous temptress's exudations.

"Right my hunky stud it's time to end our frolics, would you like me to clean you before you go. I could assist you in the shower as, although l've spent sometime glamming and dressing for you at the last moment l decided to keep you blindfolded. I enjoyed pampering myself and want you to contemplate what you may have missed."

Confirming he would appreciate being cleaned up they both spend some raunchy minutes while Louise showers Dave, spending most of the time wiping his cock and bum.

"Mistress l have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you and now, after our shower l am primed and ready to tell my wife of my experiences, which l'm sure will result in her wanting to also experience one of your sessions. Would you be available for such a request? Do you do home visits?"

"That's not my usual routine Dave but, in your case and as there will be additional benefits yes l accept your invitation, we can discuss details another time. Maybe your wife would like to contact me."

So saying Louise, keeping the blindfold in place helps Dave to dress and escorts him out. Relaxing in her bath Louise reviews the past couple of hours, lazily fingering and fondling as she again arouses her insatiable sexual appetite. Spasms ripple through her as she rubs her pulsing clit, fantasising over the excesses she will inflict on Dave and his spouse.

12