Escort Mixup Ch. 03

Story Info
Is this about balance of nature?
17.6k words
5
5k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers

'Never whole!' Nadia thought 'just like that bastard used to say.'

Her ex-husband always complained about his football team. 'We transfer the best centre forward, great sprinter wings and there's nobody to pass that killer ball to them. When we managed to transfer that playmaker, our striker left!' he couldn't stop telling the same thing for years. These were the positions she could remember, he complained about every combination, including the goalie.

She hated that Clementine didn't let her enjoy the 'to the fullest' weekend like she wanted. A couple of times, she thought about keeping deprivation, just to leave the gate open for a small chance with her feet. She even once considered that, trying to calculate if the games of deprivation for her feet were better than no mention of those delicacies.

It was interesting that she wasn't caring about the 'subject' of her real goal anymore. She was in peace with her love with someone's feet.

But it wasn't possible for her to spend one more weekend like that. She wanted to taste Clementine. She wanted to experience what she was curious about for those weeks.

She couldn't wipe off the image of her pussy in those wet panties. This was way ahead of curiosity; this was turning into an obsession. And probably, that short episode she had there was the hottest moment of those weeks.

It was hard for her to concentrate on work; after Monday, she took an extra underwear with her because she couldn't stop getting wet down there.

This was the third time she was looking at the list. There were many other things she wanted in other categories. There was even French Kiss under romance category. Probably, they didn't put it there for someone to pick as a fantasy. It had to be there to let the client show if they had consent and desire for the escort to kiss them or, to filter out the escorts who had a rule of not kissing, for the clients who liked it.

If Nadia had a chance, she would gladly use half of her 'preferences quota' for that. Even thinking of sucking her tongue was making her crazy.

She had been looking at the pussy worship deluxe and facesitting nodes.

There was no question that she wanted her lips on Clementine's pussy.

But, would facesitting end up hitting two birds with one stone? Did she want that other bird? She spent hours on watching facesitting videos and she knew that was hot. Especially when it was going to be Clementine who sat on her face.

But ass? Licking an asshole? Was it less pathetic than 'toilet'? Didn't she want to kiss her ass when bathing her? To 'the fullest'? She knew she wouldn't regret it but she couldn't decide yet.

Also, facesitting was too fantasy-like. Not intimate, not the way Nadia dreamed of. She assumed that girls wouldn't go and sit on each other's faces after their first date or when they first met at a bar.

On the other hand, those lesbian girls could easily go down on each other. Nadia would gladly be the one who went down, even if there was no hope for something in return. But this was more sex-like. Maybe this was the passive role for gay girls.

There was a chance that Clementine could kiss her after getting satisfied. She wasn't going to kiss her after sitting on her face, that was for sure.

She already paid Clementine for the weekend and she had to choose in two days, to tell her when she arrived.

The doorbell rang. She wasn't expecting anyone. She touched the sleep button before walking to the door.

She opened the door and saw Wendy standing there.

"So, who's he?" Wendy was a bit playful but Nadia could tell that she definitely was a bit angry at her.

"Who?"

"The guy who's making you ditch me for weeks."

Nadia's nervous laughter only made Wendy scowl "What's going on?"

She was inspecting Nadia's blushing cheeks and getting impatient every second.

"Why don't you come in?"

Half an hour later, Wendy still looked edgy, despite Nadia's efforts to act casual. She knew there was something going on, other than the bullshit where Nadia talked about having her kitchen pipes fixed. She had no doubt that she was getting her pipes fixed during this period.

"OK, if you're not telling me, I'll leave. You never did something like that to me and it's not nice."

Nadia exhaled while looking at the floor. She gave up.

"It's about that escort site. I got a bit too carried away after I tried once and I was embarrassed to see you. That's what's going on."

Wendy finally relaxed and smiled.

"Oh, Nadia. You're the silliest sweet thing. After years of fasting, finally you became a real carnivore. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I guess..." Nadia hoped that this would be enough to change the subject.

"So?"

"So what? You're not expecting me to give you details, I hope."

"Why not? Since you got 'carried away', it has to be interesting. How was he? Big? Handsome? Brutal? Gentle?"

"Wendy, I won't tell. Stop it."

"Oh, you don't want to share him. I see." She was teasing her just to get a few words. She wanted her friend to be happy and she didn't care how. But was it wrong if she wanted some details?

Then she saw the notebook screen. She instantly recognized the site's page. Before Nadia noticed what she was doing, she got up and looked at the screen.

'How?!' Nadia thought. As if computers did everything you told them to do at once, all the time.

She could see a few checked items there and could read ass worship, foot worship and pussy eating before Nadia closed the screen.

"You soul eating, vicious dominatrix!"

Nadia was startled in her shivering embarrassment.

"What?"

"Oh, please open that, I want to see in what other ways you made that poor guy suffer for you just to earn his bread."

'Oh, she got it all wrong' she thought and felt a twisted relief. Wanting to be a submissive against a man would be as sufficient cause for shame, let alone a girl. What Wendy thought was better than the reality in all ways. This was the best. At least, her friend wouldn't condescend her this way. Not that much. Anything was better than being submissive. Especially submissive to another woman.

"Wendy, please. These are very personal."

"Are you nuts? If I knew you wanted men under your feet, I could have found you at least two in the company. There are many of those losers everywhere. They can give up their dignity just to kiss a woman's foot or serve to provide her pleasure."

"Wendy, that's enough. Please."

"And believe me, none of them could gossip about it at work. I will try this too. Next time I will make that escort my bitch. I want to feel superior against another person like that too. I will dance over his inferiority. Bare feet."

Nadia was trying to look cool but it wasn't possible. Anything Wendy was saying about the escort was a proof of what she would think about Nadia if she knew the truth. That was what she would think about such people herself, a month ago.

"Please tell me. Teach me. I'm not going to tell anyone, let me know how that works. It's so cool."

"No!" and she sat down on the couch again, crossed her legs, crossed her arms on her chest and looked at her seriously. She wanted this conversation to stop and this was her way of showing her how serious she was about it.

"Oh, you're really something Nadia. I never saw you like this and it suits you. So, that's how you put them down to their knees."

Nadia's eyes got bigger, this had to be a joke. Just when she was about to reprimand her, Wendy said "Wait, my mouth got dry" and scooted to the kitchen, returned with a couple of glasses and a Jameson.

"We have work tomorrow, isn't that a bit heavy?" Nadia said while reaching for her glass.

In the second round, Wendy started pestering her again.

"Why are you stubborn like this? I'm asking for advice. Do you want me to embarrass myself while trying?"

Nadia didn't know what to say, how could she? She wasn't...

But she knew how she suffered at the hands of someone else. She could tell those; she could tell Clementine's perspective.

"Deprivation..."

"What?"

She rolled her eyes. She had to give her something. She had to get into character.

"Of course, not with the escort. With someone who really wants that. Like those guys at the office you mentioned."

"OK?"

"If you make them admit that they want to..." she thought she could do it but she wasn't comfortable talking about such stuff.

"Kiss my feet. Eat my pussy, I got that part. And... What was it? Oh, yes, worship my ass. You're incredible, you naughty vixen. Go on!"

Nadia sipped from her glass, waiting for her blush to go away.

"Anyway, when that line is crossed, I mean when he accepted your superiority..." she knew these were her thoughts about Clementine. She didn't want to talk about the guy much, she already felt small enough.

"YES?!"

"Don't let him. Leave him high and dry after he surrendered. Without any satisfaction."

"Holly shit!" some whiskey came through her nose "When? How? With whom you got such an experience? How on earth did your stupid husband leave you?"

'Good questions' Nadia thought.

A month ago, was a vanilla who was ashamed of dating guys with hope of sex in her mind. But she learned. She knew how strong magical moves existed in the world and how these could cripple an unsuspecting target. She wished she was on the other side of this equation. She wished she had the urge to practice such experiences on people.

"I guess some people has it in them and some learn by accident. I don't know."

They drank without talking, looking at each other. Nadia wondered what Wendy was thinking about.

She was looking at Nadia, picturing some guy crawling under her feet, kissing her legs, begging to eat her pussy. That was a nice mental image. That was great for Nadia. And, looking at her physique, those beautiful legs and ankles, that sweet looking face which didn't look that innocent a few minutes ago, it fit perfectly.

But she couldn't still believe how her naive friend broke hearts just for her cruel fantasies. She had no idea when she figured that out, why she suffered all those years. Of course, if she wasn't hiding her evil side behind her timid appearance.

"Mike. I will make him my bitch. He won't be able to look me in the eye in the office after I'm done with him. I will tease him."

"Who?"

"That guy at work, one of those I told you about. I guess he made a pass at me once but one of the secretaries told me things about him. How submissive he was. I thought she was trying to tell me not to mistaken him for a real man. A crawling worthless creature. I had no idea you could extract pleasure from such a lowlife."

A nervous smile on Nadia's face made Wendy think that she was turned on listening to her words about Mike.

"Let's not call people names, Wendy. It's about different interests, still simple as sex."

"Wise words..." Wendy wasn't completely being sarcastic. Nadia was different indeed.

Nadia went on, enjoying to see the adoration on her friend's face "But putting the normal one on his knees is priceless. Not compared to a natural submissive. What was that called? Yes. Breaking him."

Wendy made a silent 'WOW', admiring Nadia.

"Practice on losers like Mike first, you say. Right? Then, you teach me how to break someone. How to make some normal guy my worthless slave."

AS she talked, she got creative.

"I'll enjoy the sadness in his eyes while losing his dignity. Not intentionally but because he can't resist. I love this idea."

"Wendy, please."

"Come on. If someone finds himself in that situation, he deserves all kinds of name-calling. And, all kinds of humiliation. I can't wait to strip someone of his life-long dignity. To make someone beg me just for my satisfaction. It's a need to be worshiped."

Those words weren't helping Nadia. They were triggering things. She had a need to worship for a long time. Seeing her friend in her 'brand new bitchy attitude' talking selfishly like that was making her already horny pussy tingle.

"You drank enough. There's work tomorrow."

"Wait."

Wendy stood up, raised her head and looked down on Nadia. She raised her eyebrow, motioned her eyes to her feet and looked at Nadia again.

Nadia's heart jumped.

She was surprised to see how quickly this aroused her. She panicked for a moment, thinking that Wendy was telling her to go down on her knees seriously. As if she figured out the whole thing.

Nadia knew that wasn't the case but she hated that this turned her on.

And, after those weeks, with that arousal, she felt that it wasn't impossible for her to find herself on her knees in front of her best friend, if her secret was revealed.

"How was it? Did it look realistic?"

And that partial relief again.

"Wow. This was incredible. He has no chance."

Wendy smiled, kissed Nadia's head and left after saying "Don't ditch me again!"

When she went to bed, she wondered if she was the only woman who didn't have that in her. This was the third woman who made Nadia feel confused like this. Two of them, without even knowing.

But Wendy said it suited Nadia. So, if she pursued that, she could make others feel like that too. Unfortunately, this thought didn't turn her on. Not one bit. Maybe Andrea. Having her under her control could feel good.

On Thursday night, she received a message from Clementine.

'Did you decide?'

She panicked again. Like a student who forgot her assignment.

'Almost. I will be done by tomorrow.'

'No. Now.'

Nadia wasn't ready. She always made mistakes even when she wasn't in a hurry. But she couldn't argue.

She started typing.

'Then, I did as you told me to. I removed deprivation/orgasm denial and...'

This was a bit weird. Clicking on things or putting a star or a heart on a paper was easier. Writing such things, using those names?

She opened the categories page to see if they had codes. They did!

It was going to be easy for her to say 4-c instead of deprivation/orgasm denial, 4-g instead of foot worship. 4-h was the code for pussy eating, she was going to do that, 'I will eat her pussy' she blushed. That was a given.

She looked at 'pegging'. That had to be normal in a lesbian relationship. And she could finally have her satisfaction this way.

But what if Clementine considered that as a mundane service which most of her clientele wanted from her? What if this made her feel like Nadia saw her as an escort? She wasn't sure. But all others were still extreme for her. She deleted what she wrote and typed again.

'As you demanded, I want to remove 4-c and unfortunately, 4-g. And 4-h is what I want.'

She sent this message and blushed as her mind interpreted this for her. 'Eating your pussy is what I want', she blushed again biting her lower lip.

'Why are you sending me ciphers? That's taking so long, write it clearly!'

Being scolded by her made Nadia shiver. She wished she was in front of her doing that.

'I want to remove deprivation and foot related item. And I put my star near pussy eating'

Those last two words made her sweat when writing.

'Star or heart? Is that what you want, for the thousands you paid me? Do you want to eat my pussy, Nadine?'

She knew why she reminded her the money she paid her. To make her uncomfortable, reminding her the awkwardness of this situation. That she paid thousands just to pleasure her pussy with her mouth. She could have cum if she touched herself at the moment.

'Yes, Clementine. I want this'

'And? Don't you want anything else?'

Nadia decided to make sure her choice was OK for Clementine. As of last week, she had a mission. She had to act accordingly.

'What is pegging? I mean is that something you would like? If not, I can pick something else.'

'nadine, nadine... This is not about what I want. You didn't ask me if I wanted you to eat my pussy. You want to eat my pussy, so I will let you eat my pussy for your payment. If you want pegging, it means you want to be pegged by me. Is that it?'

Clementine wasn't going to let Nadia fool herself with her dreams. She was constantly reminding her that she was an escort. And that, whatever Nadia chose, it was Nadia's perversion or desire. She still couldn't be sure that Clementine liked pegging.

'So, since I don't know if you liked what I told, if it's OK for you, I'll pick cosplay. It's still checked in my preferences.' She still did her best to make sure Clementine knew Nadia was never going to do or want anything against Clementine's will. To show her that she was going to be a good, caring lover if Clementine let her.

She gave up one of her choices just to show her that.

She got her response after waiting anxiously for half an hour.

'OK. Tomorrow, at 20:00, open the house door and go to your room. Don't go out until 20:15. You will find a bag and a note on the table. I want you to come to my room at 21:00 to tell me the dinner's ready. And make sure that the dinner's ready by then. No garlic in the meal.'

'No garlic?' Nadia's face lightened up. 'Is she planning to kiss me?'

'I understand, no garlic' She wrote.

'Don't worry, I won't be hungry. A couple of things on my menu will be enough:

1 :- red wine

2 :-s cream cheese on bread

will suffice'

Nadia read the message again and again. This was new. There was something cooking for her. She got excited. She hoped this was about cosplay. She hoped she was going to wear Enchantress costume.

And the ':-s'? She remembered that. It had been a long time since she saw this, she was surprised that Clementine knew what it was.

It was used for sarcastic smile in the 90s, she knew it from ICQ. There was also the capital version of it. ':-S' meant that person was puzzled.

Why was she using sarcastic smile? Did she know what it meant?

Or, did she think it was just smile? But why would she smile?

She read the message again and again but she couldn't understand. Was she serious that she just wanted red wine and cream cheese on bread? That carnivore glutton girl? She always wondered how she remained that thin and fit after eating like that.

For a moment, she was worried that it could be something about pussy eating. Pussy and cream cheese didn't sound something pleasant, if there was anything like that.

She searched for slang words related to 'cream cheese'.

There wasn't. She couldn't find it if there was.

When the time came, she opened the door and went to her room. She listened to her door but she didn't hear anything. She rushed out when the time was up.

There was a bag. It had some strange clothes in it. They didn't look cool but they were interesting.

Then she found the note.

'Attention! Since Vlad D. will be out of town, his daughter will be managing our hotel for this weekend. Every personnel's post for the weekend is attached to this memo.'

And the memo read:

'Since the trial period for housekeeping personnel Nadine R. is completed, she will be working at the Managerial Floor, as personal assistant."

The clothes made sense. But they were a bit too colorful and the skirt was a bit too short for such a duty. This was a new game.

She got dressed and felt 'edible' in those clothes.

When she got to her room, she knocked and said "Dinner's ready", she didn't know how to address her.

"I'll be downstairs in 10." She sounded distant, like a supervisor would.

Nadia was puzzled when she saw her walking down the stairs. First, her very strange red shoes. Then those incredible legs in black and red horizontal striped pantyhose, her black dress appeared. And finally, she saw her short, straight black hair, cut in a strange way. She was fascinated by her beauty, looking at her perfect, subtle Gothic makeup.

That was why it took some long seconds for her to realize what was going on.

She remembered that costume. That was Mavis.

theyRule
theyRule
156 Followers