Escort Mixup Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave up struggling about 'her time' or 'her money' being wasted because of that bitch.

She had more important concerns. Besides being incredibly jealous, it was very awkward the week before. And after the previous night, she couldn't help but think that some sort of a scandal wasn't a very distant possibility.

"Please Clementine, don't call her. It hurts too much."

Looking in her eyes, she smiled and said "Hi, Andrea! This is Clementine."

"Yes, your favorite new friend."

"Right, I'm at Nadia's. She helped me with my costume for tomorrow's play. I'm a vampire now!"

"Lovely, we'll be waiting. I'll tell her. She loves to cook cookies, especially for you!"

"Great! But beware, since I'm a vampire princess, I might not be that 'lovable'" she giggled.

Then she looked at Nadia, she couldn't have faked those red cheeks.

"Oh, Andrea, thank you."

Nadia's face was almost purple. And she knew that she was going to suffer again, she knew Clementine.

"You flirted with her or she did that with you! You really don't have any feelings for me."

"You can't know that. Besides, everything I do is for your benefit. I'm stretching your legs and you're loving it."

Nadia didn't show but she knew she was right. Whatever happened that night was probably hotter than her lifetime of sexual experiences combined. She hoped she could smile one day thinking about that depot. She knew she would never forget the night between Clementine's legs.

But still, games involving Andrea was too much of a risk.

"You made me paint your toes, both yours and hers. She witnessed things which made me look beneath her."

"And you don't like being beneath strong women? Knowing that there's nothing that could stop them? Knowing that they will exploit any weakness they see? I saw your expression when you were at her feet."

"I wasn't at her..." she remembered she was. She stopped talking.

"Also, see this as an insurance. If this doesn't work out, I mean the way you dream of..." she was moving her finger, showing Nadia, then herself "... I think Andrea has what it takes to give you what you need. You might make choices one day, involving her. Of course, if she accepts..." Clementine had to be teasing Nadia, just to prepare her for Andrea's visit. To make her confused.

Or, she could be testing her.

Nadia hoped she wasn't serious. She felt cramps in her stomach, picturing herself satisfying Andrea as she did to that woman last night. Or pampering her in any way she did for Clementine.

And her body was reacting to any of such thoughts. She had no control over her body or kinks anymore.

These were all disturbingly arousing. Even hearing Andrea's name started to trigger some extreme feelings.

That woman was one of the most annoying people she knew and she had a character that would make her exploit any weakness of other people. That was her normal. In this context, the idea of being humiliated by her, making her rise above Nadia's desperation was arousing her too much.

Almost as much as her thoughts about Clementine. Completely in a different way but still comparable.

Such a thought was the exact equivalent of a real-life nightmare. She had no desire for Andrea but she knew it could be hard for her to resist if she found herself in such a situation. And, if she realized there was such a possibility, if she somehow managed to get Nadia on her knees, every single person in the neighborhood would learn it, in the most disturbing and exaggerated way possible. She hoped Clementine didn't make this harder.

Nadia needed her satisfaction; her brain and pussy were playing disturbing tricks on her. These were stupid things to think about.

And, what did Clementine mean by 'if this doesn't work out'? She didn't even give Nadia a chance.

"Please don't talk like that."

"Which part of my words did you mention by that? The part about me or Andrea?"

"Both."

"Because you know both are possible and there's not much you can do about both situations, if things turn out to be that way."

Nadia didn't answer. She wanted this conversation to stop. Especially knowing that Andrea would be there soon. She hated her.

"You can't help right? You can't stop wondering how it would be if she had you in her palm. You're wondering how it would be if she ruled you in wicked ways, right?"

"No! She's not like you! I don't even like her!"

"I know. But it's appealing, right? It even makes me feel naughty thinking about you and her."

"Stop this!"

Clementine smiled in a bitter way, there was some resentment in that smile. Nadia felt even worse. She was putting labels on her and then accusing her of them.

"So, cookies?"

Half an hour later, Clementine could hear Nadia talking to herself, while looking for something to watch on TV.

"Great work Nadia. You are paying thousands every week to cook cookies to that nosy bitch and to provide disgusting services to strangers. Great!"

She smiled and her hand moved to her crotch, slowly rubbed herself while looking at Nadia's legs and heels in her slippers. When Nadia noticed how she was talking like that, she stopped and looked at Clementine to see her watching TV. Right or wrong, she couldn't risk making Clementine hear those. She could rant all she wanted, she was going to pay next week too and wait for her impatiently. In return, she was going to kneel down, use her mouth to satisfy her or anyone she wanted, cook cookies for Andrea. None of these were deal breakers for her. She was past that point.

She went to her room to change her clothes. She didn't want to be seen in her cosplay outfit. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

When Nadia walked to open the door, she saw her. Sitting on the couch like a queen, fixing her skirt. She was Mavis again, in her Mavis costume. She was doing this on purpose, Nadia knew that. As if she was very excited to show Andrea her costume or as if she wanted Andrea to like her appearance.

Nadia opened the door with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Hi dear. Did you exchange daughters with Clementine's family?" Andrea's annoying laughter was answered by Nadia's painful smile.

"Where's the world's most beautiful..." her eyes got big, she stood there with an open mouth "Wow! You look fantastic. What's that?" Probably she wasn't expecting to see that sort of a vampire.

Andrea couldn't help herself but look at those incredibly shapely legs in those striped socks. Maybe she was looking at her legs as someone would admire a rare salamander's colors or maybe she was...

"Andy!" she jumped on her feet and hugged her, before kissing her cheeks very close to her lips. Andrea blushed; Nadia turned purple again.

"Seriously. What's going on?"

"Tomorrow I will be acting for the theatrics community in my school. I'm a vampire. I told you on the phone. Oh, wait. I'm a vampire princess" she stood straight with that cold expression in her face and said "welcome, human."

Andrea looked at her, stepping back and said "I can say that you're the exact definition of femme-fatale. You look stunning in this outfit. I mean you look even more stunning. Sorry, your highness." doing her exaggerated curtsy.

"Oh, you're no different than royalty, Andrea. You don't need to do that."

Clementine held her hand, dragged her to the couch, made her sit and she sat close to her.

Nadia looked at the couch, seeing the empty space and how they sat. She didn't want to leave them alone but she knew it wouldn't matter. Clementine would do whatever she wanted. When she was bringing coffee and the cookies, she overheard them talking.

"And you will be the vampire princess after that."

"Yes, the mighty ruler of vampires and hu-mans" she giggled.

"Oh, you're hilarious. Lucky them!"

"Not all. Some humans will resist. I will force them to worship their new goddess."

"Still lucky!" Was Andrea implying things or just being funny?

They both laughed.

"And those shoes, never seen anything like those before. I can't say they are ugly or beautiful but they are definitely interesting."

"I know, right? But they are killing me."

"Really? They look comfortable?"

"Unfortunately, my feet hurt."

"Why are you wearing them then?"

"To get used to them, otherwise they will hurt on the stage."

"But you may do some permanent damage like this."

"Really? I do massage when I remove them, it feels OK."

Nadia's eyes got wide. She didn't like where this conversation was going. She wanted to massage her feet but not in front of that bitch. Not again.

"Ok, gorgeous. Remove them and lean back" patting on her knees, she said "feet up here."

'Fucking whore! She wants to do it herself!' Nadia thought. And this was a very natural conversation, anything she said would sound awkward, suspicious.

Clementine cheered "Oh Andy, you're a life saver" when slowly removing the shoes. Both Nadia and Andrea watched her perfect feet in moist socks move to Andrea's lap and her toes wiggle there slowly. Andrea didn't move for a few seconds, looking at that sight.

Nadia hated her.

According to her, Andrea was giving a fight not to kiss them. Maybe she was right but not everyone was like her, she also knew that. But they were warm, moist, beautiful and delicious. And Andrea was definitely affected by that view.

Clementine was also looking at Andrea's face. She didn't know what she was thinking but it was clear that Andrea liked what she was looking at.

When she wiggled her toes again, Andrea, still with the same expression in her face, still in that mesmerized state, slowly held her foot and started to gently rub it. It looked like she was caressing them and she kept doing it seeing that Clementine responded moving her toes in relaxation, moaning faintly, showing her kief.

As this disturbing 'mating' dance continued, Nadia started to fidget in her place. This shameless woman was apparently caressing this young girl's foot with lust in her eyes. Nadia finally found some words she could use.

"I think you should rub a bit harder. I mean, to relieve the pain."

"I..." Andrea was still looking at that thing in her hand.

"Oh no, that's good. Her beautiful soft hands are magical. I feel better already."

'You deceitful young...' she paused 'oh, Nadia, choose your words carefully. Tonight, you're going to beg her to let you suck her cum'. And this thought, with the reality in her unfinished thought, made her squirm in her place. She wanted to beg this young deceitful brat to let her do that.

Andrea was moving her hands everywhere. Her heel, arch, toes, between her toes; Nadia even saw her hand wandering on her ankle and calf.

"Coffee?" she wanted this to end.

"I can have one!" Clementine cheered "Andrea is a bit busy right now, as you can see."

She wondered how it would feel to be comfortable like that. Making an older woman massage her feet and not feeling any shame.

"Yes, I'll have mine later dear."

When Nadia was returning with the coffee, she saw Andrea slowly raise her foot and put a kiss on her toes. She froze. Clementine looked surprised too.

When Andrea saw their faces, she blushed and said "I thought Clementine's mother did that after such things?" She looked sincere but Nadia didn't buy it. She knew. She couldn't be seeing Clementine as a youngster to be pampered in a maternal way. She wanted to be under her feet too. Bitch!

"Oh my, you're so kind and sweet Andrea. Exactly! Thank you. But I have been wearing those since yesterday, I hope they don't stink."

Nadia was chewing her lower lip after she gave the coffee.

Andrea slowly moved forward, this time instead of raising her foot, she lowered her head to her foot and smelled.

"Not at all, dear. They smell like flowers." Her cheeks were red too. She had to be aware of the extremity of the things she was doing but she couldn't help herself. That was what Nadia thought. And, did she kiss her toe again while smelling?

In a few minutes, Andrea had her other foot in her hands and Clementine's 'relieved' foot was dangling near the couch.

"Nadia always massages my foot."

'No Clementine, no' Nadia's heart rate was increasing again.

"I know, she was on her knees to do that when I met you. I have to say I was puzzled at that sight. Especially seeing her as if she was about to kiss them." looking at Nadia.

Nadia squinted her eyes, trying to look surprised.

"Wha..."

Andrea continued, smirking "But I can't blame her."

Again, she said something that surprised both of them.

"How's that?" Clementine asked.

"I mean, look at these perfect, innocent things. If you were staying at my place, I'd massage them all the time. And, since we both learned your mother's rules..." she smiled.

Was she that indifferent about the kinky part of this whole thing or was she trying to seed some thoughts in Clementine's mind?

Both couldn't decide.

And Nadia couldn't decide which one was better. Being indifferent would mean Nadia was the only submissive pervert in that room. The other option could relieve her from some of her thoughts about being a such a disappointment but it could lead to unknown paths between Clementine and Andrea.

She silently waited and watched as they talked, giggled, exchanged some double entendres which could be pulled in any direction. Andrea relished the so-called massage to the fullest, touching all over her feet and lower legs, absorbing any fragrance of her sweaty feet by her hands. Time to time, she raised her foot, as if she was working on some spot with great diligence. Nadia could swear she smelled her foot again in one of those times.

When she finished it, Nadia was more interested in Andrea's expression when she kissed that foot too. And this time, she didn't do it quickly. She pressed her lips on that spot, the spot Nadia loved, the place where her sweet toes were attached to her foot. She was sure that she sniffed that honey spot.

"Andrea, I can't thank you enough. How can I return this favor?"

"Oh, don't be silly. I told you I would do it every day with pleasure."

Nadia expected a clever response from Clementine, which would make Andrea horny and Nadia crazy.

But she smiled the sweetest smile ever. This was worse. This hurt the most. She never smiled like that to Nadia. The jealousy was unbearable.

"I can have my coffee now; I think I deserved it."

She served the coffee and watched them chat until Clementine said "That foot massage was so relieving that I am about to fall asleep. Would you mind if I go up and sleep?"

"Of course not, dear. See you next week, I hope?"

"Depends. If Nadia isn't bored of me, why not?" she giggled and stood up. They both watched her walk away.

"She's incredible Nadia. I've never seen a person like that. It must be fun hosting her."

"Yes, of course."

"So, how's life?"

"Not bad. Work, home. Clementine. You know."

"When is Sandra coming?"

"After next weekend."

"We'll see Clementine more often then."

"I don't know about that. She said she had plans with her family, she may be leaving for summer."

"Is there something wrong? I mean you look upset?"

"What? No, I'm OK" she panicked again.

"OK then. If you want, I can teach you the 'magical hands' technique. You can practice on me" she giggled when crossing her legs.

Whatever she was saying was making Nadia nervous. Was she implying that Nadia wanted to impress Clementine while massaging her feet? Or, was she trying to meddle with something that Nadia was horrified to see happening?

'You can practice on me? Yes, as starters, you mean' Nadia couldn't stop thinking if she really wanted to lure her into such a trap. She was looking at her ankle and heel while thinking, the one Andrea was dangling. As if she was trying to seduce her, with the dangling shoe on it.

'Oh, somebody fuck me and release me from those thoughts!' she thought. Because any of those ideas were making her wet at that moment.

"Why not? Maybe someday."

"OK. Thanks for the coffee, I'll see you later then."

She stood up and walked to the door, with Nadia behind her. When she left, Nadia made a groaning sound. Again, a Sunday was wasted. Clementine went to sleep and she was there in frustration.

When she turned around, she saw Mavis, standing behind her.

"Quick. She made me too horny; I need you down there. I have to get her out of my mind."

'!!!????'

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Andrea. I think she wanted me." She was talking as if this was an unexpected thing.

"And, you. On the floor. Your mouth. Here..." showing her pussy.

That was cold.

She was ordering her suck her pussy to orgasm, without preparing her or luring her into doing it. Right after mentioning Andrea's name. Making sure that Nadia knew she would be a prop, representing Andrea, while Clementine closed her eyes and fantasized that it would be Andrea who was giving her pleasure.

She hesitated until Clementine raised her skirt, lowered her pantyhose and panties.

"Quick! You're ruining the moment."

That same sentence.

With all her questions in her head, she knelt, approaching her pussy. And it was wet. Clementine wasn't faking it; she wasn't saying those to make her jealous.

She wanted Andrea there, instead of her.

If it was Andrea, maybe Clementine would consider going down on her, as she did at that depot. But Nadia was only good on her knees, that had to be how Clementine saw things.

These were disturbing thoughts; these should have made her reconsider things and stop going down that road. But they were also arousing her.

After five minutes, when Nadia was lost in her pussy, she heard her whisper "Andy..." then holding her head and pulling her in a rude way "you are a real...", grunting, "... special and strong woman" before moaning.

These sounded unreal and stupid but Nadia started to convulse hearing them, while grinding her pussy on her leg. And she felt the increasing flow into her mouth as Mavis came at the same time.

"Andrea..."

This was probably a cheap shot; those words were very obvious. That wasn't who Clementine was. She probably wanted to hurt Nadia for some reason. This didn't feel like a professional routine, this felt too personal.

Even if she was sure that these were fake, she still felt bad. Her lips were showing love to her pussy and still Andrea was the main character. She was just a tool to satisfy Clementine physically. Fake or not, it was Andrea on Clementine's mind when she came.

She felt worse thinking that and she wanted to stop. But Clementine kept her there, slowly grinding her pussy on her face.

When she calmed down, she said "Since yesterday, you can see that sort of women can also turn me on, right?"

No response.

"Not that I can have a relationship with such women, don't get me wrong. Time to time, such extremities make me feel naughty. Demanding women have their own charm."

Nadia was looking at her.

"Oh, who am I telling those to? You know this better than anyone. That winner face in the end. You know what I mean. That's what intrigues me. But I'm not like you."

Nadia was still trying to understand.

"I am one of them. No, in fact, I feel beyond them. Because they have insecurities. I don't."

"So why..."

"Because it's kinky. Feeding insecure people's ego is hot. Watching their undeserved pride."

She shivered. Then casually smiled.

"Kneeling in front of a woman can't hurt my feelings or self-perception. They can put me down on my knees during sex. Sometimes, I put them in their places afterwards."

Nadia could understand what she meant.

Probably, that woman at the bar would never kneel in front of anyone. She didn't seem like she could be drifted away by her desires. But probably, she would feel insecure even if two or three of her targets rejected her in a row.

Andrea? She would think that it was a dream even if she managed to put a leash on Clementine's neck. Bitch!