Escort Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that wasn't it, not entirely. Something else was bothering me. I shook my head. "I do, but it's something else, Jennifer."

She kissed me and slowly rode my cock in her ass. "Tell me when you figure it out..."

We slowly fucked for a few minutes until my hunger wanted something harder. I stood up holding her ass cheeks in my hands. I wasn't sure I could lift her but my passion gave me strength. I pulled out my cock, turned, and threw her onto the sectional. She bounced with a laughing shriek.

I flipped her over onto her hands and knees and stood behind her. She put her shoulders to the cushion, looked back at me, and reached back and spread her ass-cheeks for me. I took a moment to admire her swollen pussy and her gaping asshole before driving my cock back into her ass. She cried out and pushed back at me. My balls pressed up against her pussy and I felt her heat. I grasped her hips and started thrusting hard. I would pull out until I could see the head of my cock start to emerge from her ass and then drive it all the way back in until my balls slapped her pussy. I watched my cock disappear and reappear in her ass with long hard strokes with a steady rhythm. Her ass was wonderfully lubed and I felt no resistance. Just the tight ring of her asshole and the smooth insides of her rectum. It's what I needed, and I could see she did too. She let go of her ass cheek and slipped a hand between her legs and circled her clit furiously.

Having recently cum I lasted a long time. I leaned over her back and grabbed her tits and fumbled for her nipples. I found them and squeezed them hard and twisted them. She pushed back harder against my thrusts. She came a couple of times, legs shaking, but kept pushing back on me, never stopping her demand for deep penetration.

Words flew from her mouth. Vile words that excited me. I could feel my orgasm approaching. My cock hardened in anticipation and I felt my cum rise. My world reduced to the feeling in my cock. I leaned back and watched my cock ploughing into her anus. My previous cum and lube was built up around the base of my cock and around her asshole. This was dirty. It looked dirty. And I loved it. She was giving me her most sacred of places.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, Bill..." she gasped.

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Just do it."

I struggled to form words around my pleasure. "Seriously?"

"Oh my god, yes. I love the taste of cum. I need to taste you."

Her words hurried my orgasm. I couldn't find the words to warn her but she sensed it. She pulled herself off my cock and started to turn around as quickly as she could. I grabbed my bobbing cock and squeezed the base in a vain attempt to stop the flow, but it was too late. I was too far gone. My cum shot hard into the air. The first rope landed on her left shoulder. She continued to position herself, her mouth open wide, but my second rope landed on the top of her head in her hair. She grabbed my cock frantically, wrapping her hand around mine, and drove my cock into her mouth. My third rope was weak but loved the warmth of her mouth. I stared down at her, lost in the bliss of my orgasm. She looked so beautiful with her mouth around my cock. My dirty cock, I realised and groaned as she sucked hard on my cock, trying to draw out more cum.

She made a disappointed noise and popped my cock out of her mouth. She stared at it and then licked the head when a small drop of cum appeared. She sucked me gently as my orgasm faded. I let go of my cock and she stroked it as she sucked. It was a good feeling with my cum and her lube making the strokes slick. I could see she wanted it in her mouth. She loved my cock and I felt all the stronger for the realisation.

She kept sucking me for a long time. I asked her to stop, but she shook her head and continued to love my cock with her mouth. I watched her and my legs shook. Her eyes were closed and she slowly bobbed her head and mouth over my cock and stroked the base with her hand. I watched my cum slide slowly down her hair and the cum on her shoulder run down to land on her left breast.

"Jennifer. That feels wonderful, but you can stop now."

She made a negative noise and kept sucking.

"I need to sit down. My legs are shaking."

She never removed my cock from my mouth but moved me around and pushed me down onto the sectional. I lay back, sighing with relief now that I could sit, and watched her continue to suck my cock. I was still hard but knew coming again would be hours away. But it still felt wonderful and I now didn't want her to stop.

She kept my cock in her mouth and climbed up beside me on the sectional on all fours. I admired her strong back and her beautiful female form. Her breasts hung and swayed erotically. Her narrow waist spread out to her gorgeous hips and ass. I admired the split of her ass. I gently stroked her back and she made appreciative noises. I continued to caress her back as she sucked me. I didn't know what she was doing, but I wasn't going to complain. This lovely woman was worshipping my cock. I didn't ask for it but she was offering it and I knew it was because she wanted it. It wasn't deep sucking, but it was warm, wet and hungry. She gently stroked my balls and made happy noises.

I ran my hand over her ass and found her pussy by leaning over a little. She was sopping wet. Literally. I had never felt a woman so wet before. She was actually dripping. I suddenly felt the approach of another orgasm and I gasped in surprise. At my age this was impossible. This whole experience was surreal. My mind absorbed everything that was happening. She had been sucking my dick for at least a half-hour since I had last cum. I was sitting in my backyard, after recently having fucked the ass of this wonderful woman and was now having my cock sucked because that was what she wanted and craved.

My guilt hit me again and this time I recognised it for what it was. This woman meant more to me than my wife. During all the years of cheating I had never doubted my love for my wife. The women I cheated with had meant little more to me than a release. I recognised that with Jennifer it was something more and I felt the guilt of it. I was emotionally attached to her.

Jennifer lifted her head from my cock and continued to stroke the base. "I'm not going to stop, Bill. Cum if you can, but I need this." Without waiting for a reply she went back to sucking. I groaned.

Her free hand was on my balls and gently stroking them with a light touch that sent shivers through me. She reached a little lower and stroked my taint and I groaned again. Encouraged she pulled on my left leg at the thigh and I spread my legs a little. She sucked a little harder and I felt the finger of her hand slide down my taint and touch my asshole ever so lightly.

I came.

It actually kind of hurt. I felt my insides clench hard to force cum from my body and it hurt. But the orgasm was powerful. I cried out and pushed my cock up into Jennifer's mouth. She sucked hard and accepted all my cum. It wasn't a lot, but the orgasm was hard and long. I heard a ringing in my ears. She never let go of my cock with her mouth and I ejaculated whatever I had left into her eager mouth.

My head spun and I felt light-headed. I could feel Jennifer's jaw move as she swallowed. She kept sucking gently until my orgasm faded into a blissful memory. We stayed that way for another long time. She gently sucked my cock, but I had nothing left and my cock gave up the ghost and started shrinking despite her administrations. It shrank in her mouth and then she released it.

She climbed up into my lap, with her legs outside mine, and pressed her pussy against my cock and then lay on me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She buried her face in my shoulder and then lay still. I held her tight and then stroked her back with both hands, running them across her ass cheeks and up over her shoulders and neck. She murmured something that I didn't hear. I caressed her for a long time and then heard a strange noise come from her.

It took me a moment, but I realised she was asleep and snoring. She was limp in my arms and I held her and didn't want to let go. I stilled my hands. I felt so close to her in that moment.

I let her sleep for a half hour and then grew worried about the time. My wife would be home soon. Thinking about her had me thinking about my feelings of guilt. I was surprised to find it gone. I would worry about it later. For now, I had to get Jennifer home and clean up.

I kissed her neck and gave her a little shake. She was sound asleep and only nestled closer to me. I loved the feel of her in my arms. She fit perfectly. She was as limp as only a sleeping person could be and her full weight was on me. It felt right. I could stay like this forever. I could feel her breasts pressed up against me, her breathing pulsing them so gently. My shoulder felt a little wet where her mouth was and I suppressed a chuckle when I realised she had probably drooled on me.

I could smell our sex. We reeked of it and it smelt wonderful. We made it and we owned it. I felt my cock rise a fraction. This woman had such a wonderful effect on me. I never wanted to stop having sex with her. She was my beautiful escort neighbour.

* * *

Later that evening I was outside in my fort having a glass of red wine and smoking a little pot. My mind kept going back to the sex Jennifer and I had. It was memorable, locked solid in my memories. Every little action I could replay in my mind. But mostly my mind went back to holding Jennifer in my arms as she slept against me.

When she had woken, she had been embarrassed. I had kissed her passionately despite the drool and she returned the kiss with equal passion. She had me examine her asshole at her insistence. She wanted to make sure she wasn't injured. She called it a vector. I gave her the all clear, and my administrations soon turned into me eating her out until she came hard on my mouth.

She kissed me goodbye, dressed and went home. I went inside and washed up, loving the feeling of hot water cascading down my face and body. I dressed in loose clothing and lounged around the house until it was time to prepare supper.

After supper my wife went to the TV room and got lost in her reality shows and I found myself outside with a glass of red wine. A motion caught my eye and I looked up at Jennifer's bedroom window. She was looking down at me and I could see her bright smile. She waved and disappeared inside.

I heard her patio door open and she appeared and lit a smoke by the fence. She had a glass of wine and I joined her. I handed her my vape and she took a deep hit of my pot and handed it back. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"Where's Nancy?" she asked.

"Inside watching TV."

She nodded and sipped her wine. "That was amazing today."

"It was."

She looked up at me and I saw a little hesitancy in her face. "My favourite part was falling asleep on top of you. That was the best sleep I've had in years."

"I enjoyed it. We kind of fit together, you know?"

Her face lit up and she nodded. "We do. It's nice."

I looked around the yard for a moment before saying anything else. "I could learn to love that."

Jennifer looked startled and then looked away.

"Sorry, but it's true."

"I know. I feel the same way."

We stood in silence smoking and drinking our wine.

Jennifer stirred and looked back at her house. "I should go in. I have another client tomorrow. I need to get ready for him and get a good night's sleep."

"Who is it this time?"

Jennifer shot me a look I couldn't fathom. "You wouldn't know him. A long-time client. He's flying in tonight just for me. We'll fuck and then he'll take me out on the town. He likes to pretend I'm his wife."

"I see."

Jennifer stared at me for a long moment. "I'm an escort, Bill. It's what I do. I fuck men for a living. A good living."

"I know."

"What we have between us is different. I need that, Bill."

I looked at her. She seemed upset. "I do, too, Jennifer. I'm okay with it. I am. It's just a lot to process. I'm married. You're an escort. But I need this too. Is that wrong?"

Jennifer smiled and seemed to relax. "No, it's not wrong."

She stepped closer to the fence. I glanced toward my house to make sure Nancy was out of sight and leaned over and kissed her. She reached up and cupped my face and pressed her lips firmly against mine.

"Night, Bill. Thanks for today. You made me feel like a woman today."

"I did?"

"Yeah. It's hard to explain. With my clients its business. With you, it's something else. I dunno what yet, but I need it."

"Good. Don't stop."

She grinned. "I won't." She turned and started walking toward her patio door, then she stopped and looked back. "Hey, do you and Nancy want to come over to dinner two days from now? I owe you one."

I nodded. "Sure, that would be nice."

"I don't cook. It'll be catered."

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah. I'm a modern woman. Take out is the bomb, but with my money I get the best. Don't bring anything. I have a wine cellar that is pretty amazing and it needs to be drunk."

"I'll tell Nancy. Night, hon."

Jennifer's eyes went a little wide and I realised I had just called her honey. She grinned. "Night sweetheart." She skipped into her house, gave me a little wave of her hand, shook her ass at me, and disappeared inside.

* * *

Nancy and I showed up at Jennifer's shortly after seven. I had watched a catering truck show up and haul in a bunch of chaffing dishes and crates. In moments they left, and I called Nancy to let her know we should head over. Jennifer met us at the door wearing jeans and a lovely floral blouse. I couldn't help but admire her looks again. Every time I saw her she took my breath away. She winked at me when Nancy wasn't looking.

When we entered her home, I realised this was the first time I had seen her house from the inside since she had moved in. It looked normal, which surprised me for some reason. I think a part of me was expecting a boudoir. Instead, it looked normal with a distinctive female touch. Her furniture was exquisite. The pictures on her walls were original oil paintings. Her wealth was there to see if you knew what you were looking at.

She gave us a quick tour but avoided her bedroom and the basement. Her taste changed from room to room. Each room looked like an interior designer had been in charge. Jennifer assured Nancy it was all her and Nancy was impressed. I chuckled and then realised that Nancy would soon be looking to get Jennifer to assess our house and make changes. My bank account cringed.

We could smell the food the caterers had brought in. I smelled rich meat and roasted vegetables. Jennifer declared she was starving and ushered us into her dining room. The large table was covered in chaffing dishes. Three places had been set out like a fine restaurant. We sat at one end of the table, with Jennifer at the head, and Nancy and I sitting across from each other. I looked to my right at Jennifer and she smiled at us.

"Okay, I admit this is the first time I have ever hosted a dinner at my place. So I have no idea what to do other than say, just dig in and enjoy the food!"

Nancy laughed and stood to open a chaffing dish. The steam cleared to reveal a roast beef of some kind. Jennifer said it was chateaubriand au jus. My mouth started to water. Nancy opened the other dishes and revealed roasted potatoes, asparagus, mint peas, buttery rolls, and a roast vegetable medley. Nancy insisted she serve us, and she dished out food onto our plates.

Jennifer poured the wine from a decanter and then raised her glass. "A toast. To great neighbours. And the start of a wonderful relationship."

I caught the meaning and felt heat rush to my cheeks. We clinked glasses and sipped our wine. My eyebrows rose and Jennifer laughed at me. She had been waiting for my reaction. She reached behind her and produced a thin document and handed it to me. "My wines. I had them appraised this morning. Take a look."

I looked at the document. It was a professionally done by some firm I didn't recognise. I opened the cover and saw an itemised list of all of Jennifer's wines. They were detailed by country, type, and year and with an estimated value. I flipped to the last page and saw the total value and whistled.

"What is it, hon?" asked my wife.

"A summary of Jennifer's wines. Its impressive. Total value is twenty-five thousand."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed my wife and then covered her mouth in shock. "I'm so sorry. Such language!"

Jennifer laughed. "After Bill told me how much my wines were I thought I should have them evaluated and added to my insurance. Tonight we are having a Domaine du Pégau, Cuvée da Capo 1998 from Chateauneuf du Pape in the Rhone region. I like it. Tastes yummy. What do you think?"

My wife sipped hers again. "It's amazing. Truly amazing."

Jennifer smiled. "Let's eat."

And we did. There was enough food for eight people, but we did our best. It was an amazing meal. It was filled with laughter and Nancy was quaffing her wine like water. Jennifer kept up a dialogue like a pro and then I realised she was. As an escort she knew how to entertain people and get them talking. I admired her skills. She glanced at me often and once I felt her squeeze my knee under the table.

The night passed all too quickly. My cheeks hurt from laughing and the wines had my head buzzing wonderfully. We retired to her living room and when I offered to clean up she laughed and said the caterer would take care of it in the morning.

When Nancy started nodding off, I told her we should head home. We stopped at the main door and chatted a bit. Nancy was pretty loaded and Jennifer made her promise to drink lots of water. As we were leaving Jennifer stopped us.

"Bill, did you want to see my cellar?"

I looked at Nancy and she made a dismissive motion. "You know you do. Get me home and come back, dear," she said.

"Okay, yeah Jennifer, I would love to."

"Great, hurry back."

I got Nancy home, helped her undress, forced her to drink a couple of large glasses of water with an aspirin and tucked her into bed. I was trying not to rush but I couldn't wait to get back to Jennifer's.

It seemed to take forever, but soon I was back at Jennifer's. She met me at the door, pulled me inside, slammed the door and then pressed me against the wall and kissed me hard. Our hunger was a living, breathing thing. She clawed at my clothes and I tore at hers. In moments we were naked with my fingers deep inside her pussy and her hand stroking my cock painfully.

She broke away from me and ran squealing up her stairs. I admired her ass and form as she fled up the stairs. I chased her into her bedroom, my hard cock swinging wildly. I barely had a moment to notice the décor. This was a boudoir. There was a chair harness hanging from the ceiling. Her bed was an old-fashioned canopy bed with rising bedposts. I noticed a few candles were lit and a bedside table was covered in odd looking devices but I didn't have time to determine what they were. Jennifer hit the bed and squirmed up to the headboard. She spread her legs and exposed her wet pussy to me.

I leapt on the bed, scurried over to her, got between her legs and plunged my cock deep inside her. She was so wet I slid in easily. Her legs immediately wrapped around me and in moments we were thrusting away at one another like wild animals. She bit my neck and clawed my back. I thrust with abandon. Her pussy clenched me tight and seemed to draw me in. She was crying my name and thrusting her hips against me. Our pelvic bones mashed together painfully, but we didn't care.

The wonderful thing about age and experience is that I can last much longer than the average man. I wanted this to last. We weren't just fucking; we were pleasuring each other. She came quickly, but I didn't stop thrusting. The pleasuring wrapping itself around my cock, running up my spine and making my head reel was all that mattered to me. I felt her cum but didn't care. She came hard once and begged me to stop, but I couldn't. Something had taken hold of me and all I could do was allow it to happen. I thrust harder and harder.