Escort Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I ever tell you I love your balls?" she asked out of the blue.

"Um, no, but thank you."

She reached down and cupped them. My cock twitched on my stomach where it lay hard and still glistening with Jennifer's juices. Cum oozed out the tip. I sighed in contentment. She was so gentle. I kissed the top of her red head.

"They're so heavy and so loose in your nut sack. Which is also amazing. It's not all wrinkled like some prune. It's really beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Ooh, cum is leaking out your cock. I love your cum, too. I'm addicted to it. It tastes so yummy."

"Eww."

She slapped my chest and then cupped my balls again and played with them. "Liar. You've tasted your cum from my mouth."

"True."

"I could get used to this, Bill."

I had been thinking the same thing for the past few days. I didn't know where this was going or how it was going to end. Right now I was just so happy. Jennifer filled a void in my life. I spent all my waking hours thinking of her. "Me too, Jennifer. What happens next with us?"

Jennifer moved her hand to my cock and stroked it gently for a moment. She wiped a finger across the head, and I heard her suck her finger. She really did love my cum. "I don't know, Bill. This is new territory for me. What are you exactly? My boyfriend? Not a client, that's for sure. But you're married. Eventually it will have to end. But I don't want it to."

"Me either." I stroked her back lightly with my fingertips. I felt her shudder. She loved it when I did that. I once had to do it for over an hour all over her back, bum and thighs. I left her snoring and naked face down on her bed. Now she wanted me to do it all the time.

She moved her head lower and slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. She did it so naturally that I almost expected it. She always had to have my cock in her mouth. She tried to explain it to me once. What I learned was the same craving I had to have her pussy on my mouth was the same craving she had for my cock. I didn't fight it. I just enjoyed it.

I did eat her out for three hours one day. She wanted to be spoiled and I happily obliged. I knew every square inch of her pussy, taint, and ass. She tasted so delicious. I could bottle it. When I told her that she said maybe she should bottle my cock taste and cum.

She seriously loved the taste and smell of my cock. It thrilled me.

I was feeling my cum start to rise again when her phone rang. She never ignored it. Her work meant she had to be responsive to her clients. She popped my cock out of her mouth and rolled away from me to scrabble for her phone on the bedside table. I groaned and she shushed me before answering it.

"Rachel," she said.

I heard the faint sounds of a voice on the other end.

Jennifer sat up a little straighter and looked at me with awe on her face. "Uh-huh..." she said.

She listened some more.

"Yes, that would be wonderful... no, this weekend is fine... yup, just email me the details... right... no, I've never been... yes, my passport is up to date...will your husband... no? That's too bad. Say, can I bring someone?... Ha ha! No, a friend of mine... male. I'll pay for him... what? No, you don't have to do that... oh, alright, if you insist. Yes, wait I'll ask... yes, he's here with me now, one sec..."

Jennifer put down her cell phone and looked at me. I could see the excitement in her face. "Bill, do you want to come to St. Thomas with me this weekend? All expenses paid?"

I blinked at her. "What?"

"Remember the couple I mentioned? I'm talking to the wife. She's in St. Thomas and her husband had to leave. She's all alone and wants me to join her. She said I can bring you. She'll pay your ticket and we stay with her. It won't cost anything."

"You want me to just head off to St. Thomas for the weekend?"

"Yes! You'll love her. Remember the threesome I talked about? Think about it."

My mind reeled. This was crazy, but the thought of it excited me beyond reason. I often travelled for my novels and I could simply tell Nancy I was gone for the weekend. I thought a moment longer and then nodded.

Jennifer squealed and put the phone to her ear. "Yup, he said yes... He's your age, Betty... uh-huh... honestly he fucks better than anyone I ever met... ha-ha! Yes, better than your husband..." Jennifer looked at me with a soft look on her face. "Yeah, he means a lot to me. He's my best friend, Betty."

I looked at her in surprise. I was her best friend? Did she mean it? I searched my emotions and realised she was my only friend. I smiled at her and she beamed at me.

"Yes, Betty. I can't wait... love you, too!... okay, bye..."

Jennifer hung up and then squealed and launched herself at me and kissed my face all over.

"Bill! This is gonna be so much fun!"

End of Part Two