All Comments on 'Escort Neighbour Pt. 03'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damnit! I hate that this isn't in the "Romance" category - I don't know that they're going to have a happily-ever-after ending!! Five stars, on pins and needles for the next chapter!

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Another wonderful tale

This is such a great series. I can't remember a series that had more sex, drinking, and romance. I sure hope you find a way out of the impending tragedy. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

Really great story! Hoping the next part doesn't take too long!

Guessing the wife finds out through social media from the seeds you planted. Maybe they have a mutual split as she's been having it on the side with a woman and that's why she's not in to sex with him. Repressed lesbian? Bill understands and is free to pursue a relationship with Jennifer who decides to end her career as an escort only bringing other woman like Betty who are friends into their relationship.

Either way really enjoying this story.

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Why can’t Bill get his wife involved? Obviously, since he refuses to leave her, he still loves her. Let her have some fun too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going like it very much. Let them get together.

Keep it going like it very much. Let them get together.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
I'm sad right now

The real world is knocking, and decisions must be made.

I want you to write this the way you feel, but I'm sad all the same.

I want them to be together, in whatever way is right for them.

But I also would like everybody to be happy.

The wife not just tossed aside, Jen not having to move.

Also, could she really give up her life? The life of an escort.

Please continue.

I'm hoping for happiness, but I'll read whatever comes.

Leeaz383Leeaz383over 4 years ago
Holy Cow!!!

I didn't know if you could top yourself with part 3. Part 2 was so good... and you blew me away with part 3. Yet as someone else said, this reminds me of the Alan Jackson song "Here in the Real World". Now I have to go read part 4...

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

This has been a truly excellent series so far, but the angst about their relationship having to end because Bill won't leave his wife doesn't work. Why? Because his marriage is a joke.

Nancy gave him one blowjob before they got married, then in 20+ years since then she's refused... so their sex life was always shit. She stopped having sex with him completely several years ago, they don't sleep together properly because of her apnea, they don't have any shared interests, they aren't really interested in spending time together... she's like the shittiest wife ever!

Bill has cheated on her multiple times, for years. He didn't hesitate to start an affair with the next door neighbor and has now started fucking any woman with a pulse. He knows he doesn't love his wife... their marriage died a long time ago. They don't even have any kids to hold them together.

If you really wanted to use this as an excuse to keep Bill and Jennifer apart, you needed to spend much more time developing Nancy as a character. There needed to be tenderness, affection and love from her, not casual indifference. As the story currently stands, Nancy might as well just be a flat mate... and no guy would stay in a marriage that tepid when he's fallen in love with a beautiful, exciting, younger woman.

Divorce Nancy, marry Jennifer, she stops being an escort and they start a family together. Simple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed the story so much. The loving. The caring. Really don't want to think of Bill and Jennifer having to lose each other. I will start the concluding chapter hoping that there is a way for them all to be happy. Yep, Nancy too.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Holding comments until I read part 4.. Already commented after part 2. Hope part 4 doesn't let me down. I am expecting a certain something of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, WOW, WOW.

I am at lack of word for my appreciation.

I had the chance of living similar adventure with a magnificent that was not an escort but was as much open and found of sex. We got married and had a great life.

Thank you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES