All Comments on 'Escort Neighbour Pt. 04'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Dino3434Dino3434over 4 years ago
Outstanding series

Well written and fun to read. Thank you for the happy ending. Keep up the good work.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrover 4 years ago
Fantastic Series

You wrote a super fantastic series and had a beautiful way to finish it. Please keep writing, you’re a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok, you are a great author but ...

Understand that you are a great author and this was a very good story. My only issue is that the coffeeshop scene seemed to be a turning point. Prior to that scene, you did such a great job with the characters and the story development. However, it seemed as though from that point you then rushed to completion.

Old JR

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 4 years ago
Comments

Overall, the story is a lot of fun. Your writing is very good.

Suggestions:

1. Nancy is largely one-dimensional and that makes when she flakes out not quite believable. We never know what she thinks the relationship is or love is. Would be good to set the table for how she reacts early on, maybe in a dialog over dinner.

2. The transition from straight to bi is a bit rough. Some foreshadowing there, maybe a discussion about an orgy scene in one of his books?

jlcnazjlcnazover 4 years ago
Best

Awesome series one of the Best

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
many, many thumbs up

About as good as this site gets. Wish there were this good.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Yes. A happy ending for nearly all concerned.

Be looking for your next epic.

Greatly enjoyed this.

Leeaz383Leeaz383over 4 years ago
Wow... The boy got the girl, and everything else...

How about that?

A very happy ending... I didn't see that coming. Yeah, there were parts that made me squeamish. Overall, a great series... Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A favorite

Wonderful story, beautifully written and incredibly sexy. I was really invested in this series. Thanks for writing it!!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

A really great series and I'm glad it ended happily for Bill and Jennifer.

I didn't like the whole scene with Roger; the gay sex, especially swallowing another man's cum was gross, but from a story perspective, Jennifer fucking another guy just felt wrong. When she declared she loved Bill, it would have been much better if she swore off all other men.

I agree with vcwriter's feedback.

1) Throwing in gay sex to a straight sex story was a mistake and will have hurt the score for this final chapter. Some categories are more interchangeable than others, with "erotic couplings" going hand-in-hand with "romance" or "group sex". If you throw in "gay male", "incest", of "transgender", you're going to risk offence when writing in this category.

2) Nancy was a two-dimensional character. She didn't seem to have any redeeming features, so Bill refusing to consider divorcing her until she abruptly left him didn't make any sense. If she'd still loved him, but had lost her sex drive, it would have made Bill's reticence about leaving her understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing,

This is really good, and the author is obviously a professional.

My only issue is with Nancy. She was fine in what was obviously intended to be a one off short story, but it kind of interfered with the longer Novella. Were you to rewrite this for publication, you could make Bill a widower or divorcee just starting to recover from his grief at the loss of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Well Done

The story was exceptional but didn't need the gay sex which was really against his norm. Would have been a 5 for me without it.

DoloreseDoloreseover 4 years ago
Nice story

When I started I didn't know where this story will go, but I enjoyed it! Not all parts were for me, but that's not really changing how much I liked most of it. Definitely will read more of your stories! And of course love happy endings ;)

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Oh

Oh I thought it had lost it,s way some time ago but at least after all the over the top fucking and sucking it was finished in a great way, something that other writers should take note of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

That's without a doubt the best chapter of stories I've read so far !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

An outstanding author!! Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best written and complete stories I've read.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
7 ⭐️s!!!

One of, if not the best, story series in the entire LIT library!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

orzeuorzeualmost 4 years ago

Great series, but I don't like the gay part. It's a mistake imo.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Outstanding. One of the best stories yet that I have read on this site. The story tracked well and the ending was just what I had hoped for, the "Happily Ever After"

Well Done, gets my 5+ star vote.

pop54pop54over 3 years ago
Awesome!!

Very well done and engaging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

Almost ruined by the lack of care in editing. We are expected to suspend disbelief in order to enjoy a really good story, a story about a famous author, but an author who doesn’t know the proper use of pronouns? Please, this isn’t difficult. When you don’t know if it’s supposed to be Jennifer and I, or Jennifer and me, read the sentence without the proper name (in this case, Jennifer) and the proper form of the pronoun will be obvious. This mistake is far to prevalent across this site. Almost always, the author chooses to use “(Proper Name) and I” when it should be “(Proper Name) and me.” It really ruins the flow of the story. Good stories become less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sweet irony: "far 'to' prevalent" indeed --- should be "far 'too' prevalent …

"far 'to' prevalent" indeed --- This mistake is far to prevalent across this site. Almost always, the author chooses to use “(Proper Name) and I” when it should be “(Proper Name) and me.” It really ruins the flow of the story. Good stories become less enjoyable.

(All too true, for grammar, spelling, homonyms, etc. It's the result you get when students--3rd grade and up through post-graduate publishing--aren't taught to parse or "diagram" sentences. See Charlotte Iserbyte's "Dumbing Down of American Education," if I recall aright.

EstcherEstcherabout 3 years agoAuthor

A simple typo. Thank you for pointing it out. Often the problem with writing is you type too quickly and sometimes the second "o" is missed. It then requires careful reading while editing to pick up this kind of typo. I don't always succeed. I've mentioned this on my profile, but I refuse to pay for professional editing for my Literotica stories. The price of free erotica stories for the readers, I suppose. I take heart that the last two extremely similar comments target such a minor inconvenience in reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bless your heart for writing such wonderful emotional erotica.

glasstoymakerglasstoymakerabout 3 years ago

I could tell you were in my age bracket when mentioning Vanesa Del Rio. Inspirational for writers and non writers alike. A Novena for your work!

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

Vert good finish. 5 stars I an not a homophobe but it is UNREALISTIC to be so great with women and turn gay bi that easily.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Very good series. So thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Well written. Just loved read it. Thank know-you

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This one of the best love stories I have read here on Lit. The storyline had a slow great build up and the characters were amazing. I was glad to see the author completed the series with a happily ever after. Well Done 5++++stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasic

dawg997dawg997almost 3 years ago

Truly an exceptional story, great characters, easy to read writing style.

Top notch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best novellas I've read on Literotica! I really grew to know and love the characters. Each page made me wish I could once experience the joys and pleasures they shared. 10/10+

Mrwonderfulll42Mrwonderfulll42over 2 years ago

Lovely, lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

Outstanding. As you state, you do a wonderful job of "spelling out" the human condition in this very hot, sexy and romantic love story Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the entire series. You are the best that I have ever read. Your story is about kind, loving persons. Oh, and there is a whole lot of sex. I loved the entire series. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very unlikely story line all along, a man being cuckolded by the woman next door and him enjoying her telling about it. Then we find out he’s suddenly bi after 50 years being straight. You tried putting too much into one story and muddied the whole thing. You don’t actually have to hit all the categories; there’s no extra credit for making it even more unbelievable. 2*

joan658joan658over 2 years ago

This is the hottest and sexiest series of stories Ive ever read on Literotica... I lost track of how many orgasms I experienced while reading them. Far better than any of my own stories ... wish I had this author's skill.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Words have escaped me to properly describe my feelings and thoughts about this story.

Can I just say WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!!!

Thank you for your great writing. Keep going, please.

Daddydodaddy78Daddydodaddy78over 2 years ago

Just finished spell caster… I didn’t realize you wrote this as well… you are amazing…. I loved this story… I can’t wait to read more… please don’t quit… if you have a paterion account I’d love to be part of it… Thank you for all of your hard work and great stories… off to find more

RFFASTRFFASTabout 2 years ago

Absolutely spectacular! Very pleased with the way you ended the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic read. Enjoyed from start to ending. I am glad to their was happy a ending to this excellent story. Keep writing more stories you are GREAT.

ByronBWByronBWalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for another great read! Your written words bring a thrill to my life. Both literally and figuratively.

Now on to your next series for me!

Byron B

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! Wonderful story, thank you, you are gifted and hard working! It shows in your work. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Ohio47ManOhio47Manover 1 year ago

Freaking outstanding! Excellent story from start to finish. Keep up the incredible work!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

This is the 5th or 6th time I have read this story. I have never commented until now.

So, my comment is WOW!. Otherwise, the best comment to you from me is the fact I have read this story multiple times and enjoy it better each time. Thank you.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

What a brilliant fantasy. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I appreciate it.

Continue to give us such nice and exciting stories.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ruined it by making him bi. sorry....just did. don't have a prob with bi stories. but you threw that one it just on a whim. no reason just wham. did not fit the story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I put 4 since i find there is sometimes too much sex. I got drunk with it and had to pass some lines. Except that point this is perfect. Thanks for making my time awake in the night more pleasant.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Liked the series to a point -- the sex got to be too much, overall, despite this site, and ended up being a distraction that one needed to wade through. The bi aspect was kinda pointless, really, as it was there more as a titillation than a real commitment, and seemed to be there more to make the point than really to advance the plot. But this whole thing was so unreal that it didn't really matter all that much: the 50ish sex god who overwhelms a high-end escort and her clients with a prowess that apparently comes mostly from his imagination (beyond a never-deflating dick) as opposed to experience, etc. Good fantasy, and entertaining as long as one can get past the inherent silliness of it all. Certainly enough to make me read more from the author.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

Fantastic, I really enjoyed this series and am glad that it didn't stop at one part, and that it also had a happy ending for them, I like stories that have a happy ending(no pun intended). Thanks for sharing , it was a very enjoyable story and distraction!

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanover 1 year ago

It's a lovely and truly romantic story. And to complain that there is too much sex in a story on an erotica site is just silly. And to worry about a tiny bit of nonexplicit male sexuality is sillier. Thank you so much for sharing your creation.

A note about fantasy: Yes, this pairing is highly improbable. But Literotica is ABOUT sexual fantasy, and any fantasy is allowed one improbability. The secret of such story telling is that such stories are imaginary gardens with real toads. The emotions are real, touching, and plausible. The personal relationships make sense. Bravo.

MyaziMyaziabout 1 year ago

What a story and what a series. WOW. Not often do you come across such gems but when you do, oh boy is it worth the read. I loved that it had a good ending as opposed to another similar series I had read of a new roomate which was going so well but then had suchhh a gut wrenching ending that it made me rethink personal stuff aswell and had me pissed off with a weird feeling. Anyways, the good ending is very very welcomed. It was great to see Jennifer willing to quit her industry and realising there is more to life than just money which is hard for many people to grasp regardless of industry. Apart from the gay bit which threw a spanner in the works making the ending slighltly distatsteful, overall the ending was amazing and romantic albeit slightly rushed but I suppose the series was going on for quite a well wiyh a great pace so the speed was necessary. 11/10 wish for more such gems. Keep the imagination ball rolling <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, what I didn't like about this story was the fact that it had to end right after things got more and more interesting.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Good Story and well written. Keep writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[16.06.23]

Excellente Series!

11/10!!!!!

jni551jni5519 months ago

A wonderful series. Excellent. Brillant.

macrumpmacrump8 months ago

Great characters, great plotting, literally everything you could ask for in a story, plus it’s sexy as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All one can really say is “thank-you”. Enjoyed it all the way, roller coaster and all. Sort of wish there was more to follow, but there has to be an end. Looking forward to your continuance

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Almost the perfect erotic story. You didn’t really need to include Bill’s uncharacteristic diversion into gay sex or fight between Jennifer and Bill. Both seemed extremely antithetical to him. Beautiful plot and players.

DazzyDDazzyD4 months ago

Read it again, still great!! N

Madmax7774Madmax7774about 2 months ago

Congrats, you earned my first ever feedback on Literotica. I made an account just to leave this comment. I’ve been reading stories here for a long time. This is honestly one of the top 3 best stories I’ve ever read. Absolutely brilliant… please keep writing. Your stories are inspiring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories