Escort Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tore down fence boards in my backyard leading to Jennifer's house. Every night I snuck next door and made love to her. We watched out the front window, hidden from eyes, as the media watched my empty house.

Betty's lawyers had secured my rights to all my novels. Betty had paid a pretty penny for them. When the story broke the publishing company sent me all sorts of legal letters claiming foul. Betty's lawyers got them to shut up and back away. My book sales skyrocketed. Jennifer said it was too early to predict what my income was going to be, but she smiled at me.

Betty talked to us every day on the phone. Her husband, Roger, joined in. He had massive experience in all this and helped Jennifer navigate some tricky stuff.

A week had gone by and I was leaving a local news station by the back door with Jennifer. It had been Roger's idea to use local news sources to start getting my story out. They would be kinder to me and allow me to get my side of the story in. They would sell the rights to their footage and everyone would win.

I jumped into the driver's seat and Jennifer got in beside me. I started the car and she placed a hand on my thigh.

"Tonight we're going someplace special, love."

I looked at her and smiled. She was such a vision to me. We spent all of our time together. I had never been happier. Without her, I would have drowned in all this. She was my rock. "Where's that?"

She named the most expensive hotel in town. I raised an eyebrow at her. "Just drive. Park underground when we get there. I packed a bag for you."

I knew better than to argue with my better half and drove off. Soon I was parking and we got out of the car. A member of the hotel staff was waiting for us. She was a stunning little woman. She was probably only twenty. She looked like she weighed only a hundred and ten pounds. She had a gorgeous bubble-butt and tits that spread out past her ribcage. She had long blond hair and a smile that split her face. She led us to a private elevator, and I admired her ass before we got in. I looked at Jennifer for answers, but she just smiled at me.

The hotel staff coughed a little and drew my attention. "Sir, you're him, aren't you? The author?"

I grimaced internally and nodded.

"Gosh! That's amazing! Can I get your autograph? I've read everything you wrote!"

To my surprise, Jennifer pulled a copy of my first erotic novel from her large handbag. She handed it to me with a pen. I looked at the girl. "Your name?"

"Oh, make it out to Alyssa. Double ess. Oh, and to my mom, Beatrice. She loves your writing, too."

I wrote out a quick note, signed it, and handed the book to her. Jennifer took the pen back.

Alyssa looked at Jennifer for a moment. "Is he?" She looked at me. "Are you? Are you as good in real life as in the books?"

Jennifer slipped in front of me and kissed me deeply. Her hand rubbed the front of my pants. I heard Alyssa make a soft noise. Jennifer broke the kiss and looked at the poor woman. "Dear, he's so much better."

The woman looked wide-eyed at us and then down to my tented pants. She licked her lips.

"Kiss her, Bill. She wants it."

I nodded, knowing Jennifer's instincts were always on the mark. I stepped toward her, bent my head, and kissed the woman on the lips. My tongue darted forward and teased her lips. She kissed back eagerly. I stepped forward and took her into my arms and kissed her soundly. She felt wonderful in my arms. Jennifer tapped my shoulder and I broke the kiss and stepped back.

The elevator dinged and the doors split open. Alyssa still had her eyes closed and lips parted. The ding broke her reverie and she looked about. She touched her lips. "That was, so, wow! Oh my god, my mom is gonna die when she hears you kissed me!" She looked at Jennifer. "Are you two a couple?"

Jennifer purred. "Yes, we are. Life mates."

"Oh, wow. You're so lucky! Imagine being with Sean Connery all the time! I'm so wet! Oh my god, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, I'm wet around him all the time."

I stared at Jennifer in surprise. I almost always had an erection of some kind around her. Wait, did she say Sean Connery?

Alyssa ushered us out of the elevator and straight down a small corridor to a single hotel door. I admired the sway of her hips. It was natural and erotic. She produced a key card and touched the lock. The door clicked and she pushed it open and handed us the key card. "Welcome to the Penthouse!"

I stepped inside and saw a massive suite with exquisite furniture. Alyssa showed us around. We found a massive bed, larger than a king size, with an on-suite bathroom that was all marble and gleaming chrome. There was a private patio outside with a large hot tub. It was gorgeous.

"What's going on, Jennifer?"

"Betty and Roger are joining us. They paid for the room for a week. We're all going to hide here for a little while. It's all strategic. They arrive tomorrow."

I looked at Alyssa.

Jennifer caught the look. "Alyssa can be trusted. She used to this. We're not the first celebrities she's handled, are you dear?"

Alyssa blushed and shook her head. "No, miss. I'm very discrete."

"And very well tipped," purred Jennifer, gazing down her body.

"Yes, miss." Alyssa was looking at Jennifer in a way I was becoming familiar with. She licked her lips and looked at me for a moment. "Is there anything else?" she asked and then added "Anything at all?"

Jennifer was aroused. I could see it in her expression, and with the blush of red high on her cheek bones and in the hollow of her neck. "There is one thing..."

"Yes?"

"I would like to watch you suck Bill's cock. Can you do that for me?"

Alyssa's face split into the grin of the Cheshire cat. She looked at me and nodded. "Oh, yes. I could do that."

Alyssa walked up to me and then dropped to her knees in front of me. She attacked my belt and pants and then yanked them down. She lifted my shirt and stared at the erection hidden behind my underwear. She licked her lips and then licked my bulge. I stared in disbelief.

Jennifer started taking off her clothes. I watched in fascination and then looked down when Alyssa pulled my underwear free. My cock sprang forward and Alyssa sucked it into her mouth. I grunted with pleasure.

"Oh, wow. So beautiful!" She sniffed my cock and then ran the head hard over her upper lips and under her nose. "It smells so wonderful! Oh Jennifer, you didn't lie. This is amazing!"

Jennifer frowned and then Alyssa jerked a little.

"Oh shit. I've given it away."

I looked from Alyssa to Jennifer. "What is going on?"

Jennifer sighed. "Alyssa here is a very good friend of mine. I owed her a favour. This is me returning it. She loves your work. Loves your look. She wanted to fuck you. So I set this up."

Alyssa resumed sucking my cock and I hissed with the pleasure. "Jesus."

"She's a really good cock-sucker. Enjoy, baby."

Alyssa buried my cock in her mouth. Her face pressed up against my stomach. I was all the way inside her mouth. I looked down in awe. She was amazing. She pulled back, slurping up her spit as she went. She drove it back in and then went into a steady pace. My cock was overwhelmed with sensations. Her mouth felt like a warm wet pussy. I had never felt my cock sucked like this.

"Oh my god, that's so... ungh... so fucking good. Like a pussy. Oh, shit, I'm not gonna last..."

Alyssa kept at it.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Alyssa kept sucking and my cock exploded. As soon as the first jet of come erupted she buried my cock deep in her throat. I could feel her throat move as she swallowed my cum.

"Jesus, Jennifer. That's... fuck... god..." I looked at Jennifer and she was naked on the couch, fingering herself.

"She's the best," said Jennifer.

Alyssa popped my cock out of her mouth. "If you thought my mouth felt great, imagine what my pussy feels like."

I groaned. Alyssa licked the last drop of cum from the head of my cock.

She rose and dropped in front of Jennifer and dove into her pussy, licking with a hunger. Jennifer bucked her hips and moaned.

"She seems good at that, too." I said.

Jennifer moaned. "She is. She prefers pussy. Look how hungry she is, my beautiful little whore."

Alyssa growled and attacked Jennifer's pussy. I moved closer watching the action. Alyssa knew just how to get Jennifer off. She probed her vulva and licked up to her clit, spreading her labia with a broad tongue and narrowing her tongue to a sharp probe and circled around the swollen clit. She repeated her motions and would circle Jennifer's slightly open asshole. I heard her sucking hard on her clit and saw Jennifer tense up and groan. It was beautiful to watch, and it was intensely hot.

I moved behind Alyssa and started undressing her. She helped when I needed it. When I undid the clasp of her bra I felt her mounds pull the bra forward. I slipped the bra straps off her shoulders and then reached around and held her breasts for the first time. They were a solid D cup, large on her frame. Her nipples felt massive in my palms, and they were hard.

I knelt behind her and enjoyed the view of her ass pointing back at me. I gently took the waistband of her Calvin Klein panties and started slipping them down over her ass. I slowly revealed her asshole and licked my lips. She was bleached, she had to be. Her skin was perfectly pink and unmarred. I could see the crinkles of her perfect asshole. I had never seen one so beautiful. I lowered her panties further and loved the look of her small taint before the start of her pussy. I pulled down further and revealed the most perfect pussy lips. Her outer labia were dark and swollen with her excitement. Her inner labia were almost non-existent. Her vagina was parted, and clear fluid leaked down over her lips.

I couldn't help myself and took a long, deep lick. Alyssa shuddered and moaned into Jennifer's pussy. I lowered her panties further and saw her protruding clit. She was excited and it gleamed at me. Her excitement had naturally pulled the hood back and I licked her clit softly. I was rewarded with Alyssa moaning and pushing back on my face. My nose buried itself in her pussy and I smelled her sweet excitement.

Her pussy was a work of art. She exuded sexuality. My cock strained and demanded penetration. I kept my mouth on her clit and circled around it. I lowered her panties all the way and helped her get them off her legs. I sat back and enjoyed the view. Alyssa was eating Jennifer out with hunger. Jennifer was making all sorts of noises and her excitement had me panting.

Jennifer looked up at me. "Fuck her, Bill. No condom. She's clean."

I smiled at Jennifer and saw pleasure ripple across her face before she dropped her head back. I knelt down and kept eating Alyssa. I had never eaten such a gorgeous pussy before. I couldn't get enough. Her sweetness was delicious. I could see my effect on her. Juices leaked out of her pussy and ran down to be caught by my hungry mouth.

I raised my hand and wet a finger in her juices. I touched her opening gently and watched her asshole pulse. I pushed gently and circled her opening. Alyssa made pleasurable noises and I smiled. I slipped my finger inside her and felt her pussy clamp on it. She was so tight. I slid my finger out and pushed it slowly back inside up to the third knuckle. I could feel her heat around my finger. She was so wet.

I slowly finger-fucked her pussy with my entire finger. Her pussy contracted around it. Her asshole puckered and pulsed. I leaned in and tongued her ass. Alyssa cried out.

"What?" moaned Jennifer.

"He's licking my ass," replied Alyssa with a growl. "So good. Eat my ass, Bill. Harder."

I obeyed and rammed my tongue deep inside. Her sphincter clamped tight on my tongue. I kept finger-fucking her and then added a second finger. It was hard to push both fingers inside, but I managed with patience. Soon my two fingers were slowly moving in and out of her, soaked in her juices. I kept licking her asshole and she was panting against Jennifer's pussy.

The moans and groans from the two ladies were music to my ears. My cock couldn't get harder. Her ass tasted divine. Her pussy so very tight. I was lost in the passion.

I curled my fingers in her pussy around her pelvic bone and found her g-spot. I kept my fingers light and stroked it. I took my other hand and reached up and pinched her clit lightly on either side and then stroked it. Alyssa was crying out and had stopped eating out Jennifer.

I stroked her clit and g-spot and tongued her ass, keeping everything light except my hard tongue in her ass. Alyssa was crying out over and over. Her voice was loud, and she sounded lost in her pleasure. Her legs started to shake. Really shake. I didn't let up. Alyssa's cries grew fevered and I knew she was close.

I increased the pressure on the sides of her clit and g-spot. She screamed out and clear sweet liquid ejected from her pussy hitting my chin and drenching my chest. She squirted three times and thrashed. I could only keep my fingers in her pussy and removed it from her g-spot and finger-fucked her hard. She came over and over, her pussy impossibly tight around my fingers, liquid ran out of her and dripped on the carpet. She had her head pressed sideways to Jennifer's pussy, her eyes squeezed shut.

Jennifer was up on her elbows looking down at me. She was grinning and I smiled back. She mouthed I love you, to me.

"I love you too, Jennifer."

I stilled my fingers and slowly removed them. Alyssa didn't move other than a shudder that kept running through her small frame. It made her tits jiggle in a way I found alluring. She was pure sex. Gorgeous and off the scale. Her body was perfect. She was so fit her ass spread open between two perfect ass cheeks. The muscles on her back glistening with a sheen of sweat. She was beautiful.

"You're beautiful, Alyssa."

She mumbled something but didn't move. I sighed contentedly and picked her up. She weighed almost nothing. I lifted her gently and then carried her over to the bedroom. I laid her down on top of the bed and then lay beside her. Alyssa draped a leg over me and an arm and snuggled her head into my shoulder. Jennifer lay beside me on the other side and copied her. I held both women and looked down at them.

Red hair and blond hair. Two beautiful women. In my arms. I could feel their breasts pressed against me. I loved this life.

"Thank you, Jennifer."

"You're welcome, baby. She's good, isn't she?"

"Yeah. Amazing."

"I've never seen her come like that."

Alyssa murmured something.

"What did she say?"

"I have no idea."

Alyssa lifted her head a smidgen. "I said, I never have. That was fucking amazing."

I grinned.

Jennifer looked up at me. "Look at you, all smiles. Pretty smug bastard, aren't you?"

"Yup."

Jennifer laughed and then strained upwards with her mouth. I met her halfway and kissed her. Jennifer shifted higher to kiss me better.

"You should climb on my face, baby," I suggested to her.

Jennifer didn't waste time. She straddled my head and I looked up at her pussy, lips spread, and glistening. She lowered it slowly until her pussy covered my mouth. I started licking right away, savouring her taste. Alyssa was sweet but Jennifer was mine. Her taste, her juices, her pussy, were mine. She tasted all the better for it. She ground her pussy against my mouth and then I couldn't breathe.

I wasn't worried. This was one of Jennifer's things. She liked face-sitting me. Taking control and seeking her own pleasure from me. I tongued her pussy, digging deep. She lifted off and I sucked in air until she lowered herself back on my face. She wasn't gentle. She mashed my lips and my nose ground against her clit.

She was getting wetter and I swallowed. I was lost in her. Savouring her pussy. She rose higher placing her asshole on my mouth. I obliged her and drove my tongue into her asshole. She started frigging her clit with a hand and kept her asshole on my mouth. I was free to breath and I sucked in air.

I felt Alyssa shift on the bed and then she placed her feet on either side of my waist. Her hand fumbled with my cock and then I felt it pressed against her pussy. She hesitated a moment and ran my head through her folds for a moment. I groaned at the sharp pleasure that shot up my cock and through my spine.

Alyssa took her time but slowly my cock penetrated her tight pussy. It felt like a small hand grabbing tightly to my cock. When she first lifted off me I knew my cock was pulling her vagina out. I wanted to watch but I only had eyes for Jennifer's pussy and her fingers circling her swollen clit.

Alyssa sank down all the way on my cock and I felt my tip pressing against the back of her vagina. She sucked in a breath and then rose. Her pussy was clamped to my cock. I had never felt such heat and pressure in a pussy. She felt glorious. I licked Jennifer's asshole with my rising passion. Jennifer responded by frigging her clit harder and faster. Her hand was a blur. Every now and then her nails would strike my nose. I didn't care. My world reduced to her asshole and the wonderful pussy around my cock.

Alyssa built up speed. My cock was sliding easier in and out of her. I heard her moan, deep and guttural. I loved the sound.

Alyssa shifted and then rose off my cock. I felt her feet move and then she was putting my cock back in her pussy. She was facing away from me now. She reached down and gently touched my balls. It sent electricity through me.

"So smooth," she said. "I love them."

Jennifer grunted in agreement. Then she came. I got to watch it all right above me. Her vagina twitched and liquid oozed out of the opening. She kept frigging herself and I pulled my tongue out of her ass. Alyssa kept riding me and rubbing my balls.

Jennifer carefully got off my face and then crawled down the bed. I felt her settle between my legs. Seconds later a tongue washed up my balls and I cried out in pleasure. Her tongue left my balls and ran up my shaft where it was exposed from Alyssa's pussy. A second later Alyssa moaned. I knew Jennifer was licking her clit.

"Oh my god," gasped Alyssa. "This is my favourite thing. Don't stop. Jesus."

Jennifer returned to my balls and sucked one gentle into her mouth. It felt so good. She then licked upwards and swirled my shaft and then she went up to Alyssa's clit. I felt her shudder on me.

Jennifer pushed my legs apart and I obliged her. Her mouth went back to my balls I groaned. I reached up and grasped Alyssa's large breasts and pinched her hard nipples. She cried out and pressed her hands against mine.

Jennifer lowered her mouth and I felt her tongue brush my asshole. "Jesus, fuck! Jennifer! Jesus!" I cried out.

"Oh fuck yeah," cried Alyssa. "So fucking hot."

Jennifer didn't stop pleasuring both of us. She licked both of our groins with a hunger. I was getting close to coming. "I'm close!' I managed to grunt.

"Come inside her, Bill," ordered Jennifer.

"Oh god, yes," moaned Alyssa. "Come inside me!"

Three more strokes and a tongue on my asshole had me shooting cum deep inside Alyssa. She felt me cum and came herself, thrashing above me. Jennifer moved to my balls and sucked them both into her mouth. I shot rope after rope into Alyssa. Her pussy was a tight, wet and warm, pleasure box. I was lost in the pleasure.

I was barely aware of Alyssa climbing off me and lying beside me. I blinked and looked over at her. She had her head back and was moaning. I looked down and saw Jennifer eating her out. Alyssa looked over at me.

"She's sucking your cum out of my pussy. So hot, so good. Jennifer is the best. Jesus."

I had to watch and swung around to see better. Alyssa pushed my hips away from her and I rolled onto my side. She leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. I looked back and saw the pleasure on her face.