Escort Neighbour Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had provided for her for years and expected nothing back. She went about her daily life, living in comfort and not once extending any kind of passion toward me. I felt like the victim here. But the media would eat up her words. Men are pigs and the world wants to believe that.

Jennifer placed a hand on my shoulder, and I shrugged it off. "Leave me alone."

"Bill, please listen!"

"Listen to what? About just how stupid I am? Please tell me again. I would love to hear it! Add it to the list of shit my wife just spewed on prime-time television! Huh! Go ahead! Tell me!"

My last words were a roar. I was beyond angry. My life was a swirling toilet. I grabbed my smokes and the scotch and disappeared out on the balcony. I lit up and sat down in a chair.

An hour later the balcony door opened. and Betty walked out and sat next to me. I glanced at her and then back to the city skyline. She said nothing to me. She just sat there.

"Okay, what?" I barked.

"You are really being an ass, you know."

I glared at her. "Me? The ass?"

"Yes, Jennifer told me what happened. Your first fight. How exciting."

"Did she tell you how she called me stupid?"

"Yes, and she was right. You are stupid."

I turned to really look at her. She was smiling at me. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. "I'm not. There's a world of difference about not knowing things and being stupid. Stupid is when you know something and still do something... well, stupid!"

"Wow, the eloquence has left you tonight." Becky grabbed the bottle of scotch and drank from the bottle. That impressed me, but I hid it. "No you're stupid because you left that poor girl in there bawling her eyes out all day. Then you yelled at her. She wants nothing more than to apologise to you. She feels terrible. A real man would have talked it out calmly and not stomped off in some childish hissy fit. Really not dignified."

I sat in silence digesting her words. I knew she was right. Dammit.

"I heard about the Starbucks scene. It made the news. You handled that poorly. It's why we're here in the hotel. Hiding. But mostly so we can teach you how to react properly. Image is everything. Running makes you look guilty. And with the bile your wife spewed today, together they paint a negative picture of you."

"She's a bitch."

"I certainly hope you mean your wife and not Jennifer. I asked you to trust me. To trust Jennifer. The first sign of anything and you flee. You have to stop that. Now, Roger is getting drunk inside and he's smoking that wonderful pot of yours. How about you go inside and apologise to Jennifer for yelling at her, make up, with sex or whatever, and we see what we can salvage of today? Hmm?"

Betty rose and left me sulking. I lit a smoke and tried to calm myself. I had worked myself up. I was angry at everything these days. Angry at all the things outside of my control. I realised Jennifer was not one of those things. I was mad at her calling me stupid, but I made it worse. And yelled at her. I could still see the hurt in her face. I caused that. I groaned and held my head in my hands.

I heard the patio door slide open. Someone sat next to me and took one of my cigarettes and lit up.

"I'm sorry, Bill."

I looked up at Jennifer. Her face was a mess. Her eyes were all puffing and red. With her fair complexion she really looked a sight. I had caused that.

"I am too. I shouldn't have yelled at you."

"I shouldn't have called you stupid. That was mean of me and clearly not true. I was, I dunno..."

"It's okay. I threw away three hundred dollars. That's a lot of money to us. We remember not having any. I should have known better." I remembered my earlier words to Betty and realised I had been stupid, I had known better. I laughed and it startled Jennifer. "Sorry, I just told Betty what stupid meant and I now realise I was stupid, I'm sorry, Jennifer. It won't happen again."

Jennifer stared at me and smoked her cigarette. Eventually she rose and sat in my lap. She lay her head against my shoulder and handed me her cigarette. I took a drag and handed it back.

"We're both stupid," she said. "How about that? I'll be more tolerant. This is a new world for you. I remember how confused I was at first. I should have known better."

I kissed her neck. "Okay, we're both stupid. I can live with that. Just so long as you're with me."

She started to cry, and I held her. I felt like such an asshole. I made the woman I loved more than anything cry for an entire day while I sulked. "I'm an asshole. Forgive me?"

She nodded and sniffed. She wiped at her eyes and handed me her cigarette. I butted it out and held her.

We stayed outside for an hour. We smoked and talked about nothing. Slowly we made our way past our problem until we felt right again. I felt like such an asshole and told her. I promised to make it up to her. She wanted to know how and when. I laughed at her and said it wasn't sexual, but she would have to wait for the right time.

We came back inside, and I met Roger for the first time. He was pretty tipsy, but I liked him right away. He was no nonsense and a straight talker. When he was with Betty I could see his love for her. They talked about meeting. How he had seen her dancing on a pole and wanted to buy the pole. He had courted her for weeks before she agreed to see him. She hadn't trusted him or his money. Soon it was love and he married her. He came from old money and he caused quite a stir. He didn't care. He had Betty and he was content.

I could see the longing in Jennifer's eyes. She wanted what they had. I watched her and Betty watched me. She caught my eye and winked, and I winked back. She knew and I smiled at her.

For the next couple of hours we talked business. My business. Betty had legal forms for me to sign, and after Jennifer read them, I signed them. I had full rights to my novels, and I felt great about it. And my own story. Betty explained you had to protect your own identity with the media and entertainment industry. It was all very complicated, but I trusted Jennifer and signed what she told me to sign.

We talked strategy. I had to get my story out there and timing was everything. There were mixed feelings out there about me. I was hated and loved. The media seemed happy to go after the dirt and the news stations and entertainment channels were soaking it up.

Betty had a plan and had pulled strings to get it in place. I would go on a major US news station and tell my story. It would have the widest coverage and be picked up by all the smaller TV stations. She was confident she could get the story out straight.

"After all this is just a story about a man who writes erotic stories," she said. Betty looked at Roger and nodded her head toward the spare bedroom. "Sleep time, Roger."

Roger looked at me and Jennifer and his mouth was open. "Wait a minute, I thought we was gonna have some fun?"

Betty tutted grabbed his shoulder. "Not now. The timings not right, baby. Let the two love birds have some time together. They spent the night with Alyssa."

"Alyssa? Hot damn, she's a doll."

"Yes, she is. Now come along."

Roger rose and bid us goodnight. It felt wrong that they were paying for the room and not using the main bedroom. I said so to Jennifer and she laughed. "That's what Roger was talking about. He thought we were all sleeping in there."

"Oh."

"Ready for bed?"

"Yeah."

"Can we just sleep tonight?"

I looked at her. She looked exhausted. "Of course, love." I rose and took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

Make up sex is wonderful.

The next morning we shared breakfast. I got to know Roger and Betty really well and I liked then a lot. They loved Jennifer. They told me she had made their lives what they were. They had hired her, and she had broken them down, explained their relationship, and they were stronger for it.

All Jennifer said was that it was her gift to figure people out. She always knew what to say and when and how to make things better. By the way Roger and Betty looked at each other I knew it was more than that.

I also knew what they said about her was true. She had fixed my life. She had broken it down and put it all together in a way that was making us both happy.

I loved her so much.

We spent the day discussing the news station interview. We discussed possible questions and the right answers. We looked for ways they could try and surprise us and came up empty. In the end, it would be me, the truth and television. Betty decided the most important thing was to convince the people that I was an expert in sex. After all my novels were best sellers and read worldwide. My stories didn't come from ignorance, she said.

We had lunch, enjoying the leftover steak and salad. Roger agreed with me the steak tasted like any old cow. The women disagreed and Roger and I laughed and toasted each other. He was really charming, and we laughed at the same jokes. We were the same age and shared the same lifetime. Betty said we were ganging up on them and Jennifer sided with her.

Somehow we ended up in the hot tub. Jennifer and I were in the tub first and Betty and Roger joined us. We watched them undress and I gawked at Betty's huge tits again. Her clit was massive, and I remembered sucking on it. My cock was already hard with Jennifer's hand on it, but she felt it twitch when Betty undressed and laughed at me.

Roger got undressed and I am not ashamed to say his dick was massive and impressive. It was ten inches long and stuck out obscenely from him. He caught me staring and waved it around.

"That's a man dick, son!" he laughed and helicoptered the damn thing. "It's what Betty likes most about me. Not the money. It's all about the dick!"

He laughed and with some difficulty managed to crawl into the hot tub, making a big splash.

"Oops, sorry. That whacky weed sure is wacky."

Dick sat next to Jennifer and Betty sat next to me. We each had wine and toasted each other.

I gasped when Betty joined Jennifer in stroking my dick. Roger noticed and laughed.

"Betty said you gave her a real good rogering." He laughed at his own pun.

I felt uncomfortable. It's not every day you sit in a hot tub and have a husband talk to you about how you fucked his wife. Jennifer leaned over and kissed me.

"Now fairs fair," added Roger. "I should have you know I've fucked the living daylights out of Jennifer here."

I nodded. I knew that.

"So how about we agree to just enjoy each other like civilised people? Huh?"

We toasted that and laughed. Betty and Jennifer were gently stroking me, and I reached out with both hands to finger the two ladies. I found Betty's pussy first and stroked her clit. She made an appreciative sound. When I reached out to Jennifer I found Roger already had his hand there. He laughed at my expression.

"Beat you to it! Now she's stroking me pretty good under this here water. She knows how to handle a big dick."

I looked at Jennifer and she smiled and kissed me. I looked at Betty and she kissed me. When I looked back at Jennifer she was kissing Roger. I sighed. My life was about to get strange again.

We sat in the tub and kissed and fondled each other until Roger said he was soaking up too much water. He lurched upright and stood there with his erection waving around. Jennifer reached out and took it in her hand. She leaned forward and started sucking him off. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

Seeing her with other women had never been an issue for me. Seeing her suck another man's dick drove a wedge of jealousy into me. Betty sensed it and leaned into me. "She's been sucking cock for years, Bill. You know that. Accept it. It ain't gonna stop, ever. Watch her. She's good. She how much pleasure she gives."

So I watched her suck Roger. Betty kept stroking my cock and I fingered her pussy. Roger was thrusting a little, careful with his large cock not to drive it into her mouth. Jennifer was good. She was doing to Roger what she had done to me so many times. After a while, I realised I was excited watching her suck his cock. I always knew that about me. When excited the sight of another cock was a bit of a turn on to me.

Roger made a noise and he came into Jennifer's mouth. She made happy sounds and swallowed it all. She kept sucking and I watched Roger's cock shrink in size.

"That's what makes your cock a marvel, Bill," whispered Betty. "You don't go soft. You can go all night."

Roger whooped into the night. He was a real cowboy. "Thanks little miss. Just what the doctor ordered. Now I'm going inside to smoke more of that shit. Who's coming? Besides me, har!'

Roger exited the tub and we watched him stagger off. Jennifer turned and looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "You okay, love?"

I nodded.

Jennifer leaned in to kiss me and I pulled back. She shook her head and drove her mouth on mine. She parted my lips and drove her tongue into my mouth. I had another man's cum in mouth and I grimaced. Jennifer kissed me with passion and I soon gave in. It didn't taste any different from mine. I could pretend it was mine. Betty clapped.

"All right. Let's get inside." Betty rose and crawled out of the tub leaving Jennifer and I necking.

Jennifer broke the kiss and looked at me. "I know something about you, Bill."

"What's that?"

"You like cock. You just don't know it yet."

I shook my head.

"It's true. Tonight you'll see. You just need the right setting. That's what this hotel is all about. Betty and I wanted to give you a safe place. Explore tonight, Bill. I won't judge you. I won't force you. Enjoy yourself. Let go."

I nodded apprehensively.

We went inside and dried off. We went into the bedroom and found Betty trying to breathe life back into Roger's cock. When she saw Jennifer she praised God.

"Get over here, Jennifer, he needs two mouths. He drank too much."

Jennifer jumped in the bed and started licking Roger's balls. I watched as Betty lowered her mouth over Roger's dick and sucked it hard, stretching it out. Roger moaned. "That's it, suck it back to life!"

Jennifer had her ass in the air. I moved behind her and ran my tongue up her crack. She wiggled her ass and I dove in. Her pussy was wet and warm from the hot tub. I licked her opening and then replaced my tongue with two fingers. I curled them down and rubbed her g-spot. I tongued her asshole and she moaned.

After a time Betty made a gagging noise and I saw Roger was at full mast. He was thrusting into her mouth and Jennifer tried to stay with him on his balls. Betty slapped his stomach.

"Stop trying to fuck my mouth. It ain't gonna happen."

"That gal in Texas let me."

"She didn't need to breathe. I do."

Roger laughed and then cried out when Jennifer sucked his balls in hard in her mouth.

"Okay, okay! You win, let my balls go!"

Jennifer let go and laughed.

Betty grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from Jennifer. She flopped on her back and spread her legs. "Come on, Bill. Do that thing to me again. I loved it so much."

I smiled and repeated what I had done in Saint Thomas. I took my time. When I looked over Roger was fucking my Jennifer with his massive dick. I watched his dick plough into her pussy and felt a stirring of excitement. I had never seen someone fuck before. It was more exciting than I thought.

I went back to Betty and soon had her screaming my name. Roger grunted and I looked over to see him coming inside Jennifer. She came with him. When I saw that I came too. I shot my load deep into Betty and it set her off.

Roger flopped on the bed and his cock shrank. Jennifer went at it and cleaned him off. She looked like she was enjoying it and I licked my lips. I looked at Betty and she smiled at me and winked.

"Eat her out, Bill. It's right there. Your own pleasure box. Your girl's pussy."

I shook my head. It was full of Roger's cum. I could never do that.

Betty grabbed me and threw me onto my back. She climbed up me and straddled my face. "You'll eat me out, though won't you?"

She lowered her pussy to my mouth. I could taste my cum. Then a glob of cum fell into my mouth. I struggled to get her off, but she refused to let me. "Swallow, Bill."

I had no choice. I swallowed. And then it was gone. I didn't feel sick. It didn't kill me. Betty fingered her clit and looked down at me. Her clit was so big. I licked at her pussy and watched her play with it. I felt more cum enter my mouth and I simply swallowed it.

Betty came soon after. Her juices flooded my mouth and I drank it all down.

She climbed off me and I saw Roger was fucking Jennifer again. She was on top of him in a reverse cowgirl. She was leaning back, and Roger was playing with her tits and clit. I watched his cock drive into her. In this position he could really give it to her without hurting her. I watched his cock drive in and out.

Betty crawled between his legs and started to lick his balls. Jennifer was watching me. Her eyes were half-lidded, and she was enjoying herself. She watched for a while and then smiled at me. Lick it, she mouthed to me.

I shook my head.

Lick my clit, baby.

I stared at her pussy and her gorgeous clit. I wanted to lick it. But there was a cock driving in and out of her pussy.

"Do it for me," she whispered.

I found myself lying beside Betty. I watched her up close licking Roger's balls. His shaft disappeared into Jennifer's pussy. I heard the wet noise it made. I could smell her scent, strong in my nostrils. My mouth watered. I stared at her clit, begging for me to touch it. I knew it would give her such pleasure.

I leaned forward and careful licked her clit, avoiding Roger's cock. Jennifer moaned. Encouraged I licked again, and Jennifer moaned louder.

"That's it, baby," whispered Betty. "Suck her clit."

I licked again and kept my tongue there. I swirled it around and felt Jennifer shake with pleasure. I licked harder and then I felt my tongue brush the shaft of Roger's cock. I had just licked cock. I froze. I don't know what I was waiting for. I didn't die. I didn't explode. I shrugged mentally and licked Jennifer's clit and then sucked it. Right below my chin was Roger's cock, thrusting deep into my girl, but it was my mouth on her clit that was giving her the pleasure she needed. My hunger grew. I felt Betty lock her mouth around my cock and start blowing me.

My pleasure rose and with it my hunger. I sucked her clit and licked it. Jennifer was crying out my name. In a fit of excitement I lowered my head and licked up Roger's shaft and up and over Jennifer's clit. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world. I heard Betty cheer and Jennifer grunted hard.

"Lick his cock, Bill. Do it!" she screamed.

I obeyed her. I reached down with my tongue and ran it along Roger's thrusting shaft and up to her waiting clit, I sucked her clit and circled it and dove down again. Betty's mouth was working hard on my cock, sucking hard. My pleasure grew. I reached down lower and ran my tongue over his balls, over his shaft and sucked her clit again. I loved it. I felt a part of me release and I gave into it. I sucked his balls and licked his shaft. It was hot with Jennifer's pussy and tasted like her.

Suddenly his cock sprang free and I threw my mouth over it and sucked his engorged head. I had a man's penis in my mouth! I sucked it and Roger groaned. I felt his cock spasm and suddenly his cum shot into my mouth. I gagged hard and spit out his cock and cum. I heard Jennifer coming hard and saw her fingering herself like mad. I dove into her pussy. Licking it and sucking on her juices. She came again. Betty jammed a finger in my ass and suddenly I was coming in her mouth. I felt Roger's cum splash on my face, but I didn't care. I was lost in my orgasm and eating Jennifer.