Escort Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

"Wow. I don't have $10K..."

Jennifer slapped my shoulder and laughed. "Bastard!"

I chuckled. "Um, okay. How do we start this? Like this isn't awkward or anything."

Jennifer slipped off me and soon was working my belt buckle and pants off. She reached up and pulled my underwear off me and my cock, now hard, sprung forward. She pushed me back onto the sectional. She positioned herself between my legs, pulled my shirt out of the way and grabbed my cock gently with one hand. She licked her lips and gently stroked my cock.

It felt completely surreal to be sitting with my pants at my ankles and a gorgeous woman stroking my cock in my backyard. "Sorry, it's just kind of average size."

She frowned up at me. "Men are so sensitive about the size of their cocks. This is perfectly average which is perfectly fine. It's meant to be average because women's pussies are perfectly average. I won't lie, sometimes a really fat cock is great. But I'm destroyed afterward. Ask a guy with a really big cock what he wants. He'll say he wished he had a normal-sized cock. You can probably fuck a woman all night long with this, am I right?"

I nodded unable to speak. Her hand on my cock was feeling amazing, and I was focused on the pleasure.

"So, Bill the Neighbour, I adore cocks exactly like this. You're circumcised which I like. Uncut men don't clean themselves properly. I once threw up on a client. His cock smelt like rotten fucking cheese. Uncut cocks are never truly clean. But this, Bill. This is wonderful. I can smell your cock and it smells delicious. I've wanted to do this ever since that dinner over here. And now I'm going to. You ready, Bill?"

I nodded.

Jennifer smiled and lowered her mouth over my cock. Her mouth felt so wet and so warm. I was lost right away. Part of me was worried. I've never truly enjoyed blow jobs. I'd only met one woman who could bring me to orgasm with her mouth and I have no idea how she did it. One minute she was blowing me, the next I was coming. It wasn't until later that I asked where my cum went. She laughed and said she had swallowed it. I always felt I had missed out on something.

Jennifer was really good. I could tell at once. She wasn't going rough or hard. It was gentle and loving. Her tongue swirled in just the right places. And she never stopped. There was no licking the shaft or head or anything like that. That always distracted me. No. She used her mouth and tongue like a vagina. She made love to my cock with her mouth. She put it in as far as she could but never all the way to the back. She was comfortable and relaxed and so was I. I felt safe and warm and all my inhibitions fled. I wanted to cum for this woman. She wanted me to cum for her.

And I did. My orgasm rushed up without hesitation. It filled me and made the hairs rise on my body. It felt like the orgasm of a much younger me. I watched as she took my orgasm and enjoyed my pleasure. I came into her mouth and she swallowed as naturally as can be. It was a magic moment. She kept me in her mouth until the spasms stopped and my breathing resumed.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and smiled up at me. "How was that?"

"Jesus, Jennifer. That was amazing. I've never felt anything like that!"

"I'm good." She got up and sat next to me. She placed her hand on my cock and played with it. It stayed hard. It always did. "It's still hard?"

"Yeah, it'll stay that way if you keep near me or touching me."

"Wow. How long?"

"All night? Part of the reason, I think, that my wife wants little to do with me sexually. I can go all night. I think she's fed up."

Jennifer made a strange sound. "Nope. She's just fucking stupid." Jennifer looked startled. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

I laughed. "It's okay. I don't mind."

Jennifer played with my cock a little. I enjoyed it. I felt so close to her. I mean, how could I not? I was wondering what was going to happen next. Jennifer made a soft noise. "When does your wife get home?"

I glanced at my watch. "Not for another three hours."

Jennifer grinned and shuffled a little away from me. She shucked her shorts and spread her legs again. She ran her finger up through her pussy. She parted her lips and showed me the inside again. I licked my lips. "This is not a bribe, Bill. I really want you to eat me. Please?"

I didn't need another invitation. I slid off the sectional and Jennifer positioned her ass at the edge of the cushion. I could smell her musk. It was heavenly. My cock strained painfully. I wanted nothing more than to plunge it inside her. But my hunger needed to taste her. I leaned forward and gently ran the tip of my tongue between the soft, swollen lips of her labia. She shuddered and made a soft sound. She pulled back on the top of her mound with her fingers and her clit was exposed from its hood. I licked again and circled around her clit, intentionally missing her clit. She sucked in a breath with a hiss. She tasted wonderful and I said so.

"Oh, Bill. Just eat me. No talk."

And I did. I was very gentle. I licked her outer and inner labia all over. Sucking each lip into my mouth. I stayed away from her clit and I could tell it was driving her nuts. I pushed a stiff tongue a little deeper into her slit and swirled the opening to her vagina. I wondered for a moment just how clean she was but tossed that worry aside. She was clean. I knew it. And she was mine right now. I pushed my hunger down to keep it at bay. If I let it loose now, I wouldn't be able to stay gentle. I felt her fingers comb through my hair. As my tongue approached her clit, she tried to pull my mouth toward it, but I resisted. She swore at me in a very unladylike manner and I grinned against her pussy.

She was getting very wet. Clear delicious nectar flowed from her. I lapped it up. I broadened my tongue and made soft strokes up her slit. I moved my head back a little. I could see her pussy in all its glory and her little rosebud, perfect and puckered. I ignored it and licked upwards. Slowly and pulsing my tongue. I came closer to her clit and then with just the tip of my tongue I brushed it. Her hand on my head pushed down hard, but I resisted. She gasped loudly and made a little whine. I circled her clit gently with my tongue and then lapped upwards again. I probed her opening and then licked up her slit. I reached her clit and sucked it into my mouth with a little pressure. She thrust her groin into my face.

"Jesus, Bill. Eat my pussy. Lick my clit. Oh, fuck. You bastard. Eat me!" she cried out.

I continued my licking. From vagina to her lips to her clit. I felt her starting to grind my face. She was close. I put my lips around her swollen clit, her hard-little nub, and brushed my teeth against it. She cried out, and I abandoned my gentleness. I licked her hard, swirling my tongue all over her pussy, moving my tongue at random. Her smell filled my nostrils and my hunger rose. I attacked her clit and flicked my hard tongue across it and over it and under it. I kept up the attack and then took a finger and slowly inserted it into her vagina. She cried out and moaned. I slowly and gently moved my finger in and out of her vagina. I could feel her pussy contract around it. I maintained the pressure on her clit, and she cried out.

"Oh, oh, oh! I'm coming, Jesus fuck, I'm coming so hard! Oh God, so good. Never..." Her back arched and her legs clamped onto the side of my head squeezing me. Her pussy clenched hard on my finger and she pushed my head into her groin with both hands. Muffled I heard her cry out and suddenly she was bucking hard against my face. She thrust her groin hard into my face again and again. I felt a flood of liquid around my finger and she continued to cum. Breathing was impossible. I was suffocating and loving it. I eased my attack on her clit and slowly she stopped bucking and then her legs swung free. I pulled back and breathed like a drowning man. I licked her slit gently, savouring her juices. I kept at it until she pushed my head away. "Enough. Oh, Jesus. Enough."

I lifted my head and smiled at her. She looked down at me with wonder and then grabbed my face and pulled me up to kiss me. Her tongue danced in my mouth. We kissed for a very long time, with me laying across her pelvis, feeling the heat of her pussy on my stomach. She made a little noise in my mouth and she pulled me up higher keeping her lips locked on mine.

My cock, hard and aching, rubbed up against her pussy and she moaned into my mouth. I felt her fumble with her hand and then she had my cock in her hand. She pushed the head of my cock to her opening and then thrust her hips up and impaled herself on my cock. I felt her heat surround my cock and her vice like grip. She was so wet. Everything in my being was focused on the feeling of her pussy around my cock. I was inside her. This gorgeous, sexy woman.

My body took charge. It knew what to do. I pulled back and felt her pussy lips clinging to my cock. I felt cum boil in my nuts. I wouldn't last long. I thrust inside and she cried out and broke the kiss. She held my head and looked into my eyes. Her green eyes were swimming in lust. I knew one thing: she wanted me, more than anything. This knowledge filled me and soon I was thrusting into her hard. My pelvis pounded into hers. We could hear how wet she was. Her pussy clenched my length and heightened my feelings of pleasure. She was enjoying this. And so was I.

I gasped as I felt cum surge in my cock. "I'm close. Oh, fuck, Jennifer, I'm close."

She growled. "Don't you dare! Not yet. Hold on, baby!" She thrust against me hard over and over meeting my strokes with fire. "I'm close, but not yet. This feels so fucking good. I don't want it to end."

I shook my head. "I can't. I can't. It's too much."

"Cum in me, Bill! Cum in me!" she yelled.

And I came. Hard. I drove my cock deep inside her and my orgasm swept over me. Nothing existed but the feeling of her pussy around my cock and the spasm of my ejaculation. I felt young again. The orgasm unlike anything I had felt in a long, long time. As soon as my cock spewed the first jet of cum, Jennifer came too. She pulled my body against hers and wrapped her legs around me and squeezed me tight. She shuddered and cried out, almost a scream. Her pussy clenched hard around my cock. I could feel her milking me. She came for a long time. I was finished and lying there as she spasmed against me. I heard sobs come from her throat. She pressed her pelvis hard against me and I could feel the back of her vagina brush the tip of my cock.

After a time, she just relaxed completely but still held me against her. I twitched my cock, and she clenched her pussy. We kept up this game for a little while. I could feel her smile on my neck.

I pulled back my head and looked into her eyes. Her eyes darted around my face looking for something. Finally, she looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. We separated and lay beside each other on the sectional holding hands. I lifted her hand in mine and kissed the back of it.

She glanced down at my cock. It was still hard but lying against my stomach. "That is one beautiful cock, Bill."

I chuckled. "I'm sure you say that to everyone."

She shook her head. "I've had a lot of cock, Bill. I consider myself an expert. It's a wonder, and no, I am not inflating your ego. No cock has ever made me cum like that. And your pussy eating. Just. Wow. Dude. Your wife is an idiot. That was wonderful, Bill. The best sex I've ever had. Truly."

I had nothing to say. I didn't truly believe her, but I was content. Every man wants to hear those words.

"So, wow," she said. "You're home every day, aren't you?"

I nodded.

"Great. I'm going to visit you every day."

I turned my head to look at her. I could see a tear running down her cheek. I rose up and wiped it away. "Crying? Why?"

"That was beautiful, Bill. I never felt so close before. That was simply the best."

I felt the same and said so.

"I'll be back tomorrow."

I smiled. "Deal."

"I'll have to have you over to my house. There are some things I need to show you."

"Like what?"

"You're the erotic writer. Everything in your books? I have that at home. Come over and play with me."

I lay back smiling. "I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship."

Jennifer let go of my hand and grabbed my cock. "This thing ready to go?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers