All Comments on 'Escorting on Accident'

by CMK877181

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was awesome! Erotic, sexy, sweet! Now I would like to see the aftermath.

Does she stay with the asshole Brett or does she make him realize he’s an asshole and we see him start to change into being a better man?

Does she leave Brett and become a sugar baby or an escort or does she see that life doesn’t mean settling for a man baby who treats you like shit?

Either way, something has to change for her and I can’t wait to see what’s next.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Great Story, Cmk! Loved it!

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I have read a few thousand stories on Lit.com. I just gave out my 11th five star review and I favorited you. Awesomely done. I need to know how he reacts when he finds out the truth. If you do a sequel we will certainly find out that he KNEW from half way thru that she was not a pro. They act so differently. She deserves to end up living the life with him. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good believe story

It would been good if she had gotten her first (and more) anal that night. What else is a good hooker for but(t) pure sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love a good accidental escort story of Aria ( even if her fiance is a jerk ) right now, she experiencing the highs of the mistaken the escort job, I thinks it warrants are part 2 . To see if where next side job escorting takes Aria next time.

Continue on to part 2, if possible

Catch ya later

Cheers!

ScottArroyScottArroyover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Top Shelf and 5 Stars - Great Entertainment

Thanks you for taking the time to get back into writing. First time reader of your stories. Made you a favorite author. Outstanding story with great character development and wonderful storytelling. Fun to read and very entertaining. Like others have said this young lady can have many more chapters and being a sugar baby for this rich man would be so hot to read. Welcome back and looking forward to more new stories. Cheers

NiteStocker97NiteStocker97over 2 years ago

Awesome and hot story! Please write more. I'm definitely a fan of your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree that this story is not done, but I’d suggest it is a perfect story to throw out to other authors for multiple opposing next steps/endings. At least 3 potential endings are obvious…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did her purse get from the car to the apartment?

Apart from that, a cracking good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How did her purse get from his car to the penthouse? She regretted not having it when she visited the bathroom on the way to the bedroom!

CMK877181CMK877181over 2 years agoAuthor
Purse

Little plot elves carried it up in the night

In truth, her leaving it was in the part that I had finished a long time ago and while proofing I missed it. Oh well :) plot elves exist in this world

Abba18Abba18over 2 years ago

That that I will note that there aren't enough stars for this story. So happy that I really don't work. Graphic descriptions throughout!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. A couple of folks have already pointed out the purse traveling from his car up to the penthouse; she also left her dress over the back of the couch and picked it up from the bathroom floor. Two minor continuity errors that in no way detracted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well-written. Too many loose ends involving the roles of the escort agency and the fiancee. Was the meeting supposed to be just a coincidence? If so, the dialogue didn't support it.

oldermale72oldermale72over 2 years ago

loved it....Hope sticky note was a door left open for a sewuel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Also good description of a woman who is not a keeper. She should just keep that ring off, or better yet just return it.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read.

Please tell me you're going to write a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot and sexy! Please write a sequel

daggettdaggettover 2 years ago

I think my temperature went up about 5 degrees, Very hot, very sexy, very any other word to describe a fantastic one of a kind sex story. The question is can she go back life as it was or is this a leap into a new life. It will be interesting to find out. This will surely be added to favorites. Great job.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Great, Hot story. I hope she's does drop asshole Brett, she deserves much better. Kind of hope her contraceptive failed too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story... however you said that you had left your bag in his car while getting ready for working his tool, but it was mysteriously in the downstairs bathroom when you were leaving

SoCalAshleySoCalAshleyover 2 years ago

Perfect story for edging. With a story this good, who cares about a purse that mysteriously goes from the car to the penthouse. I hope you continue Aria’s and her alter ego Adria adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

where is episode 2, boy oh boy it is so needed. She could work when Brett is out of town!

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

There is no doubt this story deserves sequels. Purse problem is insignificant in the overall story. : She leaves and curious, she opens the envelope and finds $x dollars and a very professionally printed. She looks at it and sees..." One readers thought about the start of a sequel. Good story! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was actually thinking Aria's tryst would get exposed at the end but didn't happen.... yet 😉

Brett and Shane could be acquaintances / friends who have a competition going to find the best hooker. They all meet up, the situation gets exposed and Shane gets an even bigger hard on knowing he just screwed the shit out of Brett's fiance... 2 directions from there 1. Engaged couple break up and Aria stays with Shane 2. Group sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought she should have left the money…. Along with her number.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 2 years ago

Good story! Hope there is a sequel.

AngusMAngusMabout 2 years ago

I do hope there is more to cum ha ha

rayironyrayironyabout 2 years ago
Lusty, passionate and briskly paced

But the dialogue is much too low rent for the character's alleged lifes.

These ain't truck drivers in rut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Engaging writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Please continue to write Aria's experiences and share it. I love hearing her sensations of fucking and being fucked, taking control and being controlled. Maybe she'll be able to get Jo interested in doing something as well? I'd love to hear about them shredding each other, maybe for Shane's viewing pleasure or maybe just for fun at first.

I really liked that Aria just "jumped in with both feet" (once she got into it) and gave herself and Shane both "the best ride of the century," perhaps best exemplified by the way she LOVED the taste of herself and him, when cleaning up his cock after he fucked her pussy to shreds!

Hot Ideas

She could recall that she liked the taste of her own girlcum when she talks herself into going down on Jo, perhaps? And it would have been really hot if she scooped it out of her pussy afterwards because it was so yummy that straight from her own box appeals to her.

Notes

1) it was disconcerting to have her purse left in the car when she was cleaning up after the balcony scene, then "right there" on the last page - not a huge deal, just jarring.

2) "the envelope full of cash" was introduced without any lead in, as if it had been discussed previously when it wasn't.

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgerabout 2 years ago

I'm not going to repeat what others have said, most of which is agreeable enough. As the previous comment mostly says, "Don't listen to the hate," just continue to share Aria/Adria's thoughts and feelings in creative ways, and you'll bring the rest of us along with you.

If you want a Beta reader and editor, I could help with that. You did great and you definitely deserve support!

Feedback is already out there, and I am as I said, not going to repeat. But I was struck by the last comment as well, that tasting herself and her lover mixed, directly from her own incendiary little box, is hot as fuck. I will DM you some other thoughts, rather than putting it all out for everyone to read, but I am inspired by your work!.

Best regards,

CE

NEOLSwedeNEOLSwedeabout 2 years ago

Here is what went through my mind as I read this story. Roy Orbison sang it in the sixties and it was "our" song! Julia Roberts and Richard Gere enacted it in 1990 and it still is one of my Favorites! And this story? WOW did it fill in all the appropriate fantasies the song and movie created. Loved it. 5 Stars. ( I also will favorite you and await the sequel)

joan658joan658almost 2 years ago

I've always had a fantasy of being an escort. This story was perfect! I should be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was of course great but you left your bag in his car and later picked it up to leave. Details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i hope this story continues! would love for Shane to find out she wasn’t actually his escort. amazing writing thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

As an EC story perfect except for one thing, she left her purse I the car. Very erotic and begs a sequel; after all Shane doesn't know she's not a hooker, she didn't take the money and she left her phone number.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She DID take the $$

Shane, a consummate gentleman, saw her purse in his car and brought it back upstairs.

I love Roy Orbison. You can hear him leering as he sings.

This story deserves a “happily ever after”

Much better that what I’d feared: the punch line was that Brett set it all up somehow.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I was pushing to give it a 3 but decided not to participate as I dropped reading without finishing Chap 1. Sorry, not my cup of tea. So I say nothing. Let the others decide for themselves. Will check your other efforts.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it a lot!

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

My , what a night of great sexual feelings…what’s next on their timetable?

Will it be a Hollywood ending?

Thanks…exciting reading!

Beejay3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superbly Steamy ! Really got into it. With such a full bore sensual start as this, this couple has legs !

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedover 1 year ago

Really good and REALLY Steamy. Just need a bit more material, ha ha ha

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

Just discovered your writing. Outrageous! 5 stars and both stories are now on my favorite lists. When I have time I will read more of your stories, and probably send you an email, with compliments and suggestions for new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You definitely have the right skills for writing. I’m sure I’ll be reading more of your stories soon. Great job!!!

Alice_NicolAlice_Nicolabout 1 year ago

The first story I have read on Literotica and very good, I thought.

WilloWisp777WilloWisp777about 1 year ago

Great stuff, unlikely scenario but well written and definitely horn inducing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

loved the story, well written in my non educated opinion . stuck in my head though '' where the hell was her tip! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCMK877181@CMK877181
I originally joined Literotica because I figured I’d try my hand at writing. Here I am a year and a half later, still going strong and loving it more than ever. Send me a message through the feedback feature or leave a comment on one of my stories if there’s anything you’d l...