Escorting on Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooh that felt, different. I had never played around with anal before. Maybe something to note, for another night.

"Was that good?" Shane asked as he stood up.

I picked myself up so I was no longer supporting my weight on the railing, and turned around to face Shane.

His cheeks and chin were covered in my wetness, the moonlight and lights from the city reflecting off the shimmery liquid. He looked so fucking hot right now. I'd never wanted to jump someone's bones and have them fuck the everloving shit out of me more in my life.

I didn't respond to his question; I figured my reaction and the loud obscenities I'd hurled into the open air were a good enough answer.

Instead, I grabbed the half-full glass of champagne that he hadn't finished earlier and downed it in one gulp. I stared back at Shane, a look of utter thirst and lascivity smoldering in my eyes that there was no mistaking. So much for that feeling of emptiness earlier. I was fully re-charged and ready to go again.

I stepped to Shane, threw my arms around his neck, and pulled him in for a tight kiss. Gone was the intimacy and sensuality of when we had kissed earlier. This was pure unadulterated lust.

Our tongues were already in the other's mouth, both of us trying to probe our respective throats. We felt connected in that moment, almost as if we had become one with each other.

My tongue wagged around deep in Shane's mouth, exploring as deep as I could. I needed to taste him. I needed to taste his dick.

Without warning I pulled away from our kiss. Suddenly feeling a dominant streak bubbling up within me, I grabbed the front of Shane's dress shirt, spun him around me and pushed him back against the railing.

"Holy shit," he laughed, seeing the ravenous look in my eyes. I dropped down to my knees, directly on the cold hard glass, but I didn't particularly notice, or care. My mind was on something else right now.

As I reached out to undo Shane's pants, he took off his shirt, displaying his rather well-sculpted upper body. He clearly hit the gym relatively often. I struggled with his belt a little bit but in a matter of seconds, Shane was in front of me only in his boxer-briefs. His firm rod strained against the fabric in a pitched tent, wanting to break free.

My fingers curled around the elastic waistband of his underwear, the anticipation building within me. I wanted this dick. I needed this dick.

I tugged his underwear down, and Shane's cock sprang free, sticking straight out into my face. A surge of pleasure and naughtiness coursed through me. His glorious cock was right in front of me, two inches away from my face. God did I need this. I was going to enjoy every fucking second of this moment, of this night, before I had to go back to the real world.

Unconsciously I bit down on my lower lip, sizing up Shane's cock and readying to take it on. He was very erect, with a small bead of pre-cum already adorning the tip of his swollen pink helmet.

I opened my mouth and let a drizzle of saliva trickle down onto his head. My eyes darted back up to Shane, who was intently watching my every move while leaning back against the railing. I positioned my right hand to his thigh to steady myself.

At the same time, my left hand reached forward to his dick, and my fingers slowly wrapped around his head, feeling his cock for the first time.

Shane's thick rod throbbed against my gentle touch. I could tell he was almost as turned on as me.

Gingerly I played my fingers over his head, rubbing in the spit until his crown was shiny and reflective. I spit again on his cock, this time along the shaft. My hand started to trail down his meat, squeezing a little harder as I made my way down.

A small groan escaped Shane's mouth.

"You like that?" I responded. I had gone down to the base of his dick, and worked my way back up, much faster this time. I was stroking his cock, feeling along his skin and familiarizing myself with the gorgeous prick in front of me.

"Fuck yeah," he chuckled. "Why wouldn't I?"

I spat on his dick again and quickly rubbed it in with my stroking hand. My grip relaxed as I neared his head before tightening again on my way back down, establishing a steady rhythm.

"Then you'll like this even more."

I leaned my upper body forward, bringing my head right to Shane's erection. My lips pursed together, and I planted a soft kiss right on Shane's tip.

Wetness immediately adorned my lips, both from my own saliva and a little pre-cum. I dotted another kiss on Shane's head, then another as my lips worked over his dick.

"You're hot as fuck, you know that?"

My mouth made its way down his shaft, switching positions with my hand which massaged his sensitive helmet.

"I do. I'm sure you fucking love it," I said in between a pause in my kisses. I had reached his torso, a small stubble of pubic hair tickling my lips.

"My hot little mouth." I stooped my head down slightly and angled his shaft up with my hand, bringing his hiding balls into a more clear view. "On your wonderful cock."

I kissed over his sack, making my way from his left testicle over to his right.

"And your balls." My tongue flared out, licking a stroke along the middle of his sack. "Filled with all this warm cum." His cock surged against my grip as my hand sped up, working its way back and forth along the top of his shaft.

"Just." I licked over his scrotum. "For." Another two soft kisses. "Me."

I parted my lips and eagerly took one of his balls into my mouth.

"Goddamn you're fucking dirty," Shane complimented.

I sucked down on his testicle, running my tongue over the hard orb. I could feel his balls surging and coursing against my tongue. My hand continued diligently jerking off his cock, rubbing pre-cum into his shaft and lubing it up on the way back down.

My mouth switched to the other ball, sucking in and caressing it with my tongue for a few seconds. I looked up at Shane. He had a big smile on his face.

"You'd look even dirtier with that whole cock down your throat."

I backed off, removing my mouth from his balls. My tongue extended out and i dipped my head down. I licked a long trail, starting from the base of his balls and working all the way up along the underside of his shaft until I came to a rest at his head. I stopped there for a second, just letting his tip sit on my tongue, and another drop of pre-cum oozed out right into my waiting mouth.

"Your wish is my command," I finally responded. I placed both of my hands on the base of his rod to steady it, pointing it straight at my face. My lips spread open wide in an "o" shape, and my head moved forward as I took his cock into my mouth.

"Fuuuck me," Shane groaned.

My mouth sealed tight around his shaft, creating a vacuum. I slowly pulled back, my lips running along his shaft. I could feel every vein of his rod, and Shane's dick pulsed as my lips moved over the marked ridge where his helmet met his shaft.

I continued back along his head until my lips met each other once again, with just the point of Shane's dick nudged against my mouth. I subtly kissed his tip.

"Was that an invitation?" I asked in response to Shane's groan.

"Later," he said. "But it most certainly was."

My tongue flitted out, licking the underside of Shane's bulbous head.

"Good."

I opened my mouth and dove back in, taking on the first few inches of Shane's cock. I sealed my lips again, gently sucking down on Shane's head and providing pressure to the sensitive organ.

At the same time, my hands started working on the bottom of his shaft, rhythmically working their way up and down the length of his thick rod in concert with each other. They came up to meet my mouth an inch or two below Shane's head before stroking back down to the base of his cock.

To match my stroking hands, I retreated my mouth back over Shane's tip, almost letting his cock fall out of my mouth. Another bead of pre-cum dripped onto my tongue just before I dipped back down quickly, sliding his cock into my mouth.

My head bobbed back and forth in unison with my hands. My warm saliva was lubing up his dick and my hands quickly rubbed it back in on their way down.

At the same time my tongue continued its work on Shane's head, licking circles around his tip and flitting out along the underside of his dick. With my cheeks drawn in, the only sounds were the repetitive slurping of my mouth on his prick and the subtle, almost-muted ambient noises of the city far below us.

With each new bob of my head I had started dipping a little bit deeper on Shane's dick, my hands now slowing their jerking motion and coming to a rest at the base of his cock. I held it in place with one hand and shifted the other to his balls, gently massaging them between my fingers.

Shane's eyes were closed. His hands were gripping the railing tightly, and his hard abs were tensing up. I knew I was good, and Shane was coming to experience that too.

More and more of his dick was sliding into my throat with each movement down, working more rapidly as well. My mouth and jaw were starting to hurt a little bit but I wasn't going to stop until I had deepthroated Shane. My gag reflex was pretty well-mastered but I wasn't 100% sure if I'd be able to take all of him.

Still, I was committed to trying my best. I pulled back for the last time, my mouth sliding all the way to his head. His cock slipped out of my mouth with a light "pop" and I took a deep breath in preparation.

A few small kisses and laps of my tongue on Shane's helmet got me prepared, and with the surging of his shaft and balls in my hand, I knew he wasn't too far away. I readied myself, spread my lips, and took his rod in my mouth once again.

I started working my way back down, immediately swallowing up half his length before retreating slightly.

"Keep going baby girl," Shane encouraged, opening his eyes to actually watch what I was doing. "Make that cock disappear."

For obvious reasons, I was unable to respond but I think the twinkle in my eye said it all. My head started bobbing furiously, spit running down my chin and a loud "glug-glug" emanating from the back of my throat as his tip was shoved against it.

I had most of his cock down, and was making good progress. I steeled myself, closed my eyes, and made one final push, forcing myself forward and feeling his thick member distend my throat.

Finally I felt my nose squish against his torso. I had done it. My stomach jumped a little in giddiness and pride, although I felt very bloated, and could hardly breathe. God, that would be quite a way to die. Choking to death on a dick.

I opened my eyes and felt tears start to well up in them. My mascara was already ruined, couldn't get much worse at this point. I looked up and saw a big smile on Shane's face.

"Atta fuckin girl," Shane complimented. "What a gorgeous little cock slut."

The degradation turned me on quite a bit. My pussy was fucking aching already. God, I needed this dick inside my other hole.

I held my position for a few more seconds before quickly and mercifully pulling back. Shane's rock-hard member slid out of my mouth and stood proudly, completely shimmering and covered in saliva. Big trails of spit hung from his cock to my lips, with my chin and neck similarly shiny.

I took a brief second to compose myself, and was about to speak when Shane interrupted me.

"Get inside, I need to feel that pussy," he commanded.

A big smile adorned my face.

"You read my fucking mind."

"Good." Shane stooped down and completely surprised me by lifting me straight off the ground.

"Jesus!" I yelped in shock, before wrapping my legs around his torso and letting my big strong man carry me inside.

Our faces were a few inches apart, and I couldn't resist bending my head down to meet Shane's lips in a kiss. I could still taste my pussy on his mouth, as he probably could taste his dick on mine. I fucking hated guys who wouldn't make out after head. My fiancee actually was one of them.

We made our way into the bedroom, Shane still supporting my full weight. Our lips didn't disconnect from each other until we reached the bed. I squealed as Shane dropped me straight down onto the mattress, which simply absorbed my weight.

Shane dropped onto the bed as well, his body looming over mine. With the darkness and the shadows cast from Shane's dim LED strip-lights (the only active light source in his bedroom), his face was mostly dark.

What I could see was the look in his eyes. It was primal, almost scary. He looked like a lion about to rip apart his prey.

But I didn't need that just quite yet. I had my own carnal urges to take care of first.

Shane bent down to kiss me, but before he could, I put my hands on his chest and flipped him over, so he was lying on his back, his head resting on the pillows. In the same motion, I swung my hips over him, straddling his torso.

"My turn first," I commanded, enjoying the little bit of dominance.

"You're so fucking hot," he replied with a smile on his face.

The LED lights were slowly changing colors, currently fading from yellow to orange. The brighter colors illuminated his musky chest hair, that stubble on his chin, and those gorgeous pecs. What more could a girl ask for?

I shifted my hips back slightly and felt something very hard brush against my ass.

That. That is what more I could ask for.

Luckily I didn't have to ask for it. It was mine.

I reached back with one hand and found Shane's erection, standing upright at a 90 degree angle from his body. My other hand rested on his solid abs, steadying myself.

My hand worked over his dick a few times, making sure he was still rock-hard (what man wouldn't be staring up at me on top of him?). The shaft was still slick with my spit, and combined with the copious amounts of natural juices my body was currently making, there was no need for any other lubrication.

I peeked back at Shane's cock, sizing it up one last time. This would be a lot of fun.

I elevated my hips up and shifted back a little bit more, keeping that one hand on his cock. I adjusted until my crotch was straight over Shane's rod. One last glimpse into those eyes. My heart was pounding in my ears.

I took a deep breath, and blinked hard in preparation. I sunk my hips down, the crown of Shane's cock spread open my lips, and his cock slid inside my cunt.

"Ohh," was all I could manage. My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Fuuuck," Shane responded in kind. We were both in the same boat.

His cock felt so incredible inside me, like nothing I'd ever felt before. Certainly not like Brett. It was thick and perfect in every way, the throbbing ridges and veins pulsating against my walls.

Gravity did most of the work sliding me down his length, but I pushed my hips down as well, feeling more of his member entrench itself inside me. My pussy was stretching to match, gripping the alien invader like a glove.

Every successive inch felt better, making my heart beat faster and my pussy burn hotter, until I felt my crotch press against solid flesh. All of Shane's length was inside me. I felt very full. My pussy was not used to this. But goddamn did it feel amazing, and we hadn't even started yet.

Both of us relaxed there for a moment, basking in the glow of being so deeply connected with one another. Shane's hands came to a rest on my thighs. Both of mine pressed down gently on my pecs.

I steeled myself, the anticipation killing me. I bent down, bringing my head right next to Shane's. I nibbled his left earlobe gently, and whispered, as sultrily and huskily as I possibly could.

"Don't you dare fucking cum."

And then I rode that dick like a fucking Ducati.

I started out slow. Now I've gotten some pretty good dick in my life. But Shane was something else entirely. I wasn't sure if it was the particular slight curve of his rod or the exact girth or whatever, but I had never felt anything like it in my life.

I lifted my hips, letting most of Shane's cock slide out of me, until just his head was buried inside my sex. After Shane's fingers had given me a tease and I got my first taste of his dick, it now felt weird to be empty.

My hips ground down, letting Shane's solid rod impale me again. A small whimper escaped my lips.

I continued riding, oscillating up and down on Shane's cock. Each new time felt better than the last. Every ridge of his cock rubbed against my walls, generating friction against my g-spot and electrifying my entire vagina.

"Holy shit," I murmured. Shane's brow was furrowed in concentration, seemingly concentrating hard on not cumming.

"Trying not to cum?" I asked, enjoying the power I had to tease him right now.

"You know the answer to that, you fuck," he laughed back, the tension easing out of his face.

"Well we're gonna make it a little harder for you." As I said that, I slammed down again, but I gyrated my hips slightly, shifting Shane's cock inside my pussy and alternating the angle.

Just that one stroke was almost enough to send me over the edge. I was so turned on right now, my entire body felt tingly. I couldn't imagine how flushed red my chest and face must have been.

"Oh my god," I involuntarily mewled.

My hips worked automatically, rising and falling in rhythm. My pace was picking up very rapidly. I couldn't get enough of Shane's dick. I had to go faster, harder.

I stared into Shane's eyes as I kept increasing the speed. In, out, in, out. I used his cock like a toy, grinding my hips and spearing myself on it over and over. It felt so good.

My eyes closed. I couldnt keep looking at him. The climax was rising inside me; I could sense the wave building up from my toes and fingers and creeping its way closer and closer to the center of my body.

One hand worked its way to my clit, but I had trouble rubbing myself with how fast I was riding. Every little touch against the hard nub sent a shiver down my spine, but I gave it up and returned my hand to Shane's torso, needing to steady myself.

My ass was slamming down on Shane's thighs with each stroke, filling the room with only the clapping of flesh and my involuntary moans. Every time I pulled myself up and his cock withdrew from me, my walls clung on to his dick, almost willing it to stay inside. Almost immediately I slammed back down and fulfilled my pussy's wish.

"Goddamn I'm so close," I gasped, struggling to pull in air. My chest was heaving, my breaths shortening. My hips were getting a little sore, but I didnt care. I was so close.

And then, as I ground down again, Shane unexpectedly bucked his hips up to meet me.

My eyes flew open.

"Holy fuck!" I screamed, unable to control myself. His cock reached new depths inside me, penetrating harder and deeper than I'd ever felt before.

In an instant it was gone. And then I was filled up again, our crotches ramming into one another forcefully.

I had never felt anything quite like it, and it spurred me on. I was in the final sprint.

I rode Shane with a renewed passion, working my hips and bouncing on the rock-hard cock with everything I had. At the same time Shane thrust up every time I came down, filling me up completely. His hands gripped my hips and he forced me down too to meet his cock, drilling it into me ferociously with each stroke. With Shane buried completely inside me and my hips furiously gyrating, my clit was rubbing against his crotch on each downbeat, arcing pleasure up through my core.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Don't fucking stop!"

I rode as fast as I could, the sounds of flesh and squelching liquid from my wet pussy echoing in my ears. Shane's cock was stimulating every inch of me, reaching into my very core and forcefully fucking the orgasm out of me. The wave was crashing over my body. I couldn't hold it back any more.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My eyes closed, my hands digging into Shane's chest. He pistoned up into me, fucking me with almost everything he had. I rode his dick to match every stroke, our bodies melting together. I slammed my hips down into Shane, and one final thrust of his cock sent me over the edge.