Escorting on Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," I whispered, and I came.

The orgasm crashed into me like a six-ton elephant. My entire body exploded in pleasure. Electricity shot through me, sending shocks and tingles down every nerve in my body. My clit and pussy were on fire, radiating heat and burning so intensely I could barely withstand it. My entire body ached as surge after surge of pleasure crashed through me. I couldn't handle the sensations. My mind was going blank.

It felt like it was never going to end. I'd never climaxed as hard and for as long before. And it had been about fifteen minutes since the last time I'd said that.

I wasn't entirely sure if I'd fainted, but by the time my mind finally cleared, I was collapsed in a heap on top of Shane.

My eyes slowly opened, taking in the surroundings. Shane was lying there, with a very content smile on his face.

"Feel good?" he asked.

I sat back up, shifting my weight back onto my hips. His cock was still inside me. My pussy was very much still recovering from the orgasm and was incredibly sore, but still, that cock felt amazing. My walls gripped and squeezed around his pulsing shaft.

"You didn't cum," I noted. I hadn't actually been paying attention but most guys wouldn't have been able to last that long, especially through my orgasm.

"You told me not to," Shane laughed. It was then that I noticed that massive scratch marks on his chest. My fingernails must have dug into his skin as I clenched my hands while orgasming. I grimaced, feeling bad for hurting him.

I wouldn't get the opportunity to apologize however.

"It's my turn now though," Shane growled, a fire burning in his eyes. His grip tightened on my hips and he lifted me straight off his cock, catching me slightly by surprise.

"Bend over," he commanded, a biting tone that raised the hairs on my arms. He'd played along while I took control at the start, but now he was making me his. I didn't want to know what would happen to me if I didn't comply.

Or did I?

Regardless, I shifted onto my knees at the head of the bed, grabbing onto the top metal rod of the headboard for support. Shane moved behind me, his cock protruding proudly straight out. I caught a glimpse of the glorious member, now shining with my pussy juices, catching the light of the fading LEDs.

I looked over my shoulder, admiring Shane's broad form towering over me, casting a shadow over my whole body. I couldn't see his cock, but I felt the head rub against my labia, running up and down between my folds.

My mouth parted and I let out a small moan when Shane pressed his helmet against my swollen clit, going back and forth over the hard nub a few times.

His brow furrowed, and while he enjoyed the tease, he seemed to be more than ready to get to the main portion. I was more than happy to oblige. He had already just given me a fantastic climax (two actually, counting the one on the balcony), it was only fair that he got off too.

Shane's cock inched up until it hovered over my opening, and he pushed his hips forward, sinking his dick into my cunt again.

"Goddamn," I murmured quietly, not sure if Shane could even hear me. "That never gets old."

His dick burrowed into me quickly, pushing forward until he was buried up to the hilt. Shane paused for just a second and grabbed my hips for support, his thumbs digging in to my ass cheeks.

Before he let me adjust again to the size of his cock, Shane quickly pulled it halfway out, and then immediately slammed back into me balls-deep, rocking me forward against the headboard. His strokes were fast and powerful; he definitely was relishing the opportunity to use me as he pleased.

My fingers gripped the headboard tighter. My nipples ached, begging to be played with. My pussy was still very sore, every successive thrust sending a sharp pain up my torso from my crotch. But I loved the pain somehow. I didn't know if I'd be able to cum again (I generally needed a little cool-down period), but I did know that getting fucked from behind like this felt fucking amazing.

Shane was not pulling his punches at all. He had gotten up to a rapid pace quickly and was pistoning his dick in and out of my pussy like a jackrabbit. He had held back when I rode him, probably saving himself. He had no such regard here. Every powerful thrust buried his cock completely inside me, stretching my cunt to its absolute limit. My walls labored to accommodate him, but for that brief second that I was empty on each downstroke, my whole body cried out to be filled up once again.

Luckily, Shane was more than happy to oblige me. Over, and over, and over. My asscheeks clapped against his torso loudly and his balls smacked against my labia and clit, setting sensitive button on fire.

"Harder!" I begged. I didn't know why, my pussy was aching and each stroke was painful, but I needed it. I needed that cock.

Challenge accepted for Shane. I wasn't sure how much more he had to give, but his pace quickened. My whole body rocked forward with each deep plunge of his cock, and I started grinding my hips back to meet him, shifting his member inside my snatch and rubbing perfectly against my g-spot.

"You like that you little bitch?" Shane asked.

"Fuck yeah, daddy!" I moaned in response, loving the dirty talk.

Shane moved a hand to the top of my back and forced me down, shoving my head into his pillows. Taking the briefest of moments to pause, he pushed my legs further apart with his other hand, before immediately fucking me raw once again.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, the slight change in position seemingly opening my pussy up further and allowing Shane to reach deeper inside me. The pleasure was vastly overwhelming the pain. Another climax was building again.

One of Shane's hands had returned to my hips but the other reached up to my hair, and he grabbed a fistful near my scalp. I yelped as he yanked backwards, jerking my head up off the bed.

"Tell me you like that, you cheap slut!" Shane barked.

"I fucking love it," I mewled. My back arched as he continued tugging on my hair, making my scalp burn. "I fucking love your cock, and I love being your dirty little whore."

For the first time in my life, that statement was actually literally true.

Another flash of pain seared through me as Shane's hand came down hard on my ass. I squealed, but he spanked me again, really fucking hard. I knew there'd be a mark.

Shane's cock never stopped, absolutely destroying my pussy. I had stopped grinding my hips back, with too many sensations overwhelming me. I was dick-drunk, and probably still a little normal drunk too.

But it didn't matter. Shane's cock ravished my twat, using me like his own personal fuck-bot. I felt a little degraded. Right now, I didn't actually mean anything to him. I was a nice pair of tits and a cunt.

And that's exactly what I wanted. After years of mediocre sex with Brett, getting manhandled and fucked senseless with no regard for me was exactly what I needed. In that moment, I couldn't have been any happier.

Shane's cock started to throb inside me, pulsing heavily. I knew he was close. It had felt like an eternity but he'd only been fucking for a few minutes. Still, lasting even this long was a major accomplishment on his part.

I clenched my pussy around his cock, trying to milk the orgasm out of him. I needed his dick, I needed his spend. I needed Shane to fill me up like the cum-dumpster that I was.

That also served to speed up my own climax. We were barreling along at similar speeds. Shane was fucking me with everything he had, his dick an absolute blur as it pounded away inside my cunt. His hand was still wrapped around my hair, yanking my head back.

"I'm gonna cum again!" I wailed.

"What a dirty girl," Shane growled back. "So easy to please. Cum on this cock," he demanded.

"Yes! Finish with me," I begged, snaking a hand between my legs to furiously rub my clit. "Please give me your cum."

Shane had reached his top speed, and he was grunting loudly. His cock was painfully big inside me, stretching against and stimulating my entire cunt. The orgasm was coming. I could feel it, just a second away.

"Please cum for me," I mewled. "Please."

"Fuuuck," Shane yelled out, and took three more pumps. His cock throbbed, every vein pulsing with blood. He made one last thrust, burying himself as far inside me as he could possibly reach, and then he came.

Wave after wave of glorious semen filled up my pussy. My fingers flew over my clit, and as soon as I felt that warm jizz against the back wall of my twat, I climaxed.

"Oh my god," we both said simultaneously. This orgasm wasn't quite as intense as the previous one, mostly because I was almost entirely spent already. But it was still one of the better ones in my life. I felt so turned on, ropes of baby batter spewing into my pussy, mixing with my own juices. My snatch felt warm, and filled to the absolute brim.

My pussy squeezed around Shane's cock as I rode out my climax, milking every last drop of spend out of him. Finally, we both were finished, and he collapsed in a heap beside me.

I could barely support myself, and I flopped down next to him, throwing my arms around his torso and cuddling up in his warm embrace.

Neither of us said anything for a few minutes. Our faces were flushed heart, our hearts pounding (I could feel his heart beat against my cheek as I rested my head on his chest). My fine arm hairs still stood on end, my nipples and clit rock-hard. My pussy ached so bad, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stand up tomorrow.

Slowly but surely the aftereffects seemed to wear off for both of us. Shane's cock started to turn partially flaccid. My breathing returned to normal, although my sex still seared in both pain and pleasure. I was vaguely aware of a sludgy liquid dripping out of my cunt, clinging to my thigh and running down the back of my leg. I didn't care.

My eyes did come to a rest on Shane's cock. It still looked so beautiful, even growing soft. A mixture of pussy juice and semen adorned the base and shaft. We couldn't just be leaving that there.

I picked myself up with a little difficulty and lumbered my way down the bed. I positioned myself on my knees once again between Shane's legs, face-down and ass-up. A warm smile came over his face as he enjoyed the view.

Brushing my hair out of my face, I opened my mouth and sucked in on Shane's rod, quickly taking the full length inside my mouth. It was much easier when he only had a semi.

The taste of cum and pussy juice was pretty incredible. My tongue deftly worked over his shaft and head, licking long trails and cleaning off his member as best I could. Shane looked pleased.

"You never stop, do you?" he chuckled.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth and started stroking it with one hand. His dick twitched and hardened slightly, coming back to life.

"Never," I grinned, wiping spit away from my lips with the back of my other hand.

"Well don't let me stop you."

I ducked my head back down, licking over Shane's balls and lapping up the small pool of juices that had collected at the very base of his dick. Shane meanwhile leaned over to his nightstand, popped up a drawer, and pulled out another blunt. The potent smell of marijuana hit the air as he took the first long drag.

I had just about finished cleaning his dick off, the entire rod now looking good as new. I sucked on his head and swirled my tongue around the tip before diving back down to take his whole length in. I thought maybe I could coax another load out of him, but after a few minutes, my jaw began to become sore, and although Shane stayed hard, he didn't appear ready to cum again any time soon.

"Want a rip?" he asked when I finally withdrew my mouth with a "pop." I was about to say no, before I realized there was nothing holding me back. I had broken down so many barriers tonight. I mean fuck, I'd gone in there with an M2 and an entire box of M67's and blown those barriers to pieces. And then dropped a napalm bomb on the ruins. And then pissed on the ashes.

Maybe my metaphors still needed a little work, but I was feeling free. I scooched back up so I was lying next to Shane, resting an arm on his chest as he wrapped one around me, pulling me in tight to his warm body. He handed me the joint and I took a rip, surprised to find it wasn't too dissimilar from just hitting a juul. Just a little... spicier?

Shane and I finished off the joint and cuddled together. He turned on Netflix, and we watched an episode of the Great British Baking Show (he was an episode ahead of me but mercifully was okay rewatching it). Our legs intertwined. My head started to feel heavy on his chest.

The entire thing felt so strange. It felt almost too natural, like a couple that had known each other for ages just doing normal stuff. Never mind the fact that ten minutes ago, Shane had been yanking my hair out of my head and rearranging my guts while I begged him to creampie me.

But honestly, if this was the life of a hooker, I could tolerate that. The entire night had been incredible. Shane, outside of the bedroom, had been a pure gentleman. Inside the bedroom, he'd been just the animal I needed.

I looked up at him, taking in the warm glow of his features in just the TV light and the currently-red LEDs. I couldn't help but smile. I craned my neck up, and gave him a kiss. A good, sensual, intimate one. My eyelids started feeling heavy; the weed was kicking in. I laid back down on Shane's chest and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke with a jolt.

Where the fuck was I? Why was I naked? And why did I have a headache?

It took me a few seconds to remember what had happened the night before. When I did, my nerves didn't relax. Now I was sober, and I would actually have to deal with the consequences of my actions. I hated that aspect of being a daring, impulsive person.

Shane had tucked me underneath the blankets while I was asleep. He was cuddled up behind me as the big spoon, his soft cock pressing against my ass.

I sighed. I had no idea what I was going to do now. But my legs still felt a little sticky; more juices had drained out of my pussy during the night. I slowly untangled myself from Shane's embrace and crept out of bed. I needed a shower.

But first, I needed a drink. A double shot of vodka from Shane's bar cleared the mild hangover right away. Hair of the dog. The most desperate, yet also most effective, hangover cure known to man.

I crept into Shane's bathroom, trying not to wake him. I had peaked at his phone, it was 7:30 am. I'd probably slept for maybe 3 hours.

The scalding hot shower did wonders. My jaw, hips, and legs were sore as hell from the previous night but the warm water soothed me and eased away some of my troubles, making me feel at least a little more put-together and ready to tackle the clusterfuck of a situation I'd gotten myself into.

I took a long, hard look at myself in the mirror as I dried my hair. I knew what I had to do.

I slinked out of the bathroom and tiptoed across the loft. I stopped at the bed and grabbed the small envelope sitting on Shane's nightstand, feeling the bills inside of it. I made my way downstairs and slipped back into my sexy dress, which was still strewn on the floor of the downstairs bathroom where I'd left it not 6 hours earlier. I checked my reflection out. I looked fine, but I felt like a mess. As much fun as the night had been, it was not good at all for my emotional psyche. I had just gotten caught up in the moment. I couldn't do this again.

I did a twirl, admiring the flock of doves that wound its way from underneath my right breast around to my shoulder blade. The "bad bitch" tattoo on my forearm had been a drunken mistake that I always regretted, but still kept me grounded. The doves I had gotten done the day after my high school graduation. It was supposed to represent a new chapter in my life, a hopeful awakening and freeing moment for me, like I was spreading my wings and flying off into a novel and exciting adventure.

Plus my boyfriend at the time said an underboob tattoo was hot as fuck.

Was this night a flock of doves? Or was it a "bad bitch"? I didnt want to decide.

I put my heels back on and gathered my things. When I grabbed my purse, I tossed my payment envelope inside and then searched through the bottom of my bag until I found what I was looking for.

I slid my engagement ring back on my finger.

My phone had been blown up by Brett. I didn't want to know what he had said. I'd deal with that later.

The only text I responded to was from my best friend Jocelyn. She'd asked how my date night was going, at about 10 the previous night.

"Had a very very interesting night. Call me when you can girl," I answered.

I called an Uber and got ready to leave, to walk away from the enchanting life I'd let myself get dipped into. I pressed the down button on the elevator that opened straight into Shane's apartment. My heart raced as the machine creaked its way up painfully slow.

The doors opened. My heart was pounding in my ears, almost as fast as when I was getting fucked. I paused for a second. In a split-second decision, I took something out of my purse, and then dashed into the elevator as it started to close.

The doors sidled shut; the last thing I saw was the sticky note on Shane's wall with my number scribbled across.

*********

Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

Comment below or send me a message through the feedback feature if there's anything you want to see in my stories. Thanks!

CMK877181