Eskia Books Her Holiday

Story Info
More fun than a travel agent.
6.5k words
4.47
6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

·Eskia Books A Holiday.

An Eskia The Demonette Story

1. Warning.

The following tale concerns the Demonettes and as such are not recommended practices for mere humans. Demonettes have a flexible structure that enables then to partake in activities that would not be possible for humans, Being a sex mad non-human immortal might help as well. So please do not try Eskia's games at home, your internal organs can't escape if they need to.

Please be assured that no Demonettes were harmed in the creation of these tales.

Chapter 1

Eskia walked into the summoning hall to check out what Enaria had told her about Hardain. The vast cave was laid out with summoning circles spread out on the floor grouped together based on the world type they were linked too.

There were long queues at most of the Sol type worlds and a huge line for Hardain but most of the other worlds only had a few demons waiting to be summoned. She chuckled as she spotted a group of six Succubi that had cornered a Kear that had been waiting for Sol4. For some reason the Succubi were all dressed as cheerleaders and Eskia admired their huge bouncing breasts as they fucked the demon. Kears all had twelve large cocks that ran in a line from the groin up to the chest of the beast. The busty girls had the demon lying down as the greedy little minxes rode a pair of cocks each.

Eskia wandered further into the hall after watching the mini orgy for a while. She was looking for Kert a friend of hers that was supposed to be supervising the summoning hall this year. She wanted to know what the rules were for Hardain before she made up her mind to go there. She eventually found him near the Erudi worlds, the six summoning circles were dark and quiet with only a single demon waiting for a summons. Eskia looked over the Kv'drecka, the demon had stood there so long it was covered in dust and even had cobwebs strung between its horns.

"Hi Kert." Eskia smiled cheerfully at the short wide Eliii that was supposed to be supervising the long lines at the front of the hall. "Taking a break?"

"Eskia!" Kert growled happily as he gathered the tiny Demonette into a bone crushing hug. Eskia's arms bulged as most of her internal organs scurried away from the crushing pressure. "I haven't seen you for years, how's things?" As he spoke he lowered Eskia until her pussy lips were spread open by his huge cock. Eskia sighed happily, there was a slight hissing sound as Kert's boiling hot pre-cum came into contact with her own copious juices

"You're gonna have to ease up on the hug big boy if you wanna get that monster in me!" Eskia laughed.

Grinning Kert released his hold on the tiny Demonette and lowered her slowly onto his huge rod. Eskia's organs had begun to return to their normal locations when they suddenly had to run for cover again as the monstrous shaft penetrated deep into the Demon girl. When a grinning Eskia settled on Kert's pubic shelf there was a prominent bulge in the Demonette's throat. Kert leant down and kissed a lump on Eskia's upper arm where her heart was beating.

"So, what's up girl?" Kert rumbled as he began the long walk to the Kanjii worlds.

Eskia opened her mouth to answer but only managed to release a puff of steam.

"Oops, sorry." Kert chuckled, his claws dug into Eskia's tight backside as he lifted the tiny creature a little.

"Thanks Kert," Eskia giggled, "I could have managed but it's easier to talk without that monster jammed in my throat." Eskia's voice had deepened and taken on a smokey tone from the steam that was still escaping from her mouth and nose.

"So what brings you down here baby? I'm pretty sure it wasn't just so you could cool my cock off." Kert looked around the kanjii summoning circles. There were only six demons of different species standing around waiting for a summons. Eskia waved to a big titted Succubus called Amara that she knew well, the demon waved back cheerfully just before the circle she had been waiting at glowed red.

Eskia thought the Succubus looked incredibly sexy in her tightly belted black and gold kimono. She bounced excitedly on Kert's cock as Amara glided sensuously into the circle then with a quick POP she was gone.

"I hope Amara has a good time, I've never been keen on the Kanjii worlds." Eskia gasped rising and dropping on Kert's shaft.

"Yeah." Kert grunted. "Some demons love it but it's a bit too martial and warlike for a Demonette I guess."

Eskia squealed as a small orgasm swept over her. She rubbed her small tits over Kert's scaly chest.

"I know, we're like the make love not war types really." She gasped as Kert bounced her up and down as he moved towards the front of the hall.

When they got there Eskia could see that the Succubi/Kear mini orgy was winding down. Only one of the girls was still riding her pair of cocks, the other cocks were lying sticky and spent on the demon's body while the remaining Succubus had the cheerleaders shirt pulled up above her tits while her teammates were making out with her trying to get her off before they had to go.

"I wonder how long they've been at that." Kert mused. "It usually takes hours to get a Kear off."

Eskia looked up at him and raised one eyebrow. Kert shrugged, which made some interesting movements inside of Eskia.

"I'm not averse to a little butt fucking from a Kear if there's nothing else happening." Kert chuckled.

As they watched the Succubi work over their sister Kert gripped Eskia tighter and started pounding her up and down his long cock. Eskia gasped and squealed as the fucking gave her another orgasm. She felt Kert's cock swelling inside her, his cock had grown a little as they fucked and the tip was now pressing against the back of her teeth. Eskia pulled Kert down and kissed him letting his cock enter his own mouth just as it began to lurch as spurt after spurt of scalding hot spunk jetted into his mouth.

When he pulled away Kert licked his lips smiling broadly.

"Clever little girl." He chuckled as he lifted the tiny girl off of his deflating cock.

"Well I didn't want to be spouting steam for a week." Eskia said laughing as she dropped to her feet. "Now, wanna tell me what the deal is on Hardain?"

"Yeah no problem. So, the council screwed up their spell books so the containment in their circle don't work."

"That's what I'd heard," Eskia said nodding. "I was told there are some rules?"

"Ayes, If you are summoned by a group then you have to do your dumb broad act, do what they want, get a good fucking then come home."

"Pnh, sounds like a lot of work for nothing much, I thought it was supposed to be fun." Eskia sulked.

"Can be baby, can be. Now if you get summoned by a solo wizard you aren't contained to the circle so you can take them out. The only stipulation is you have to make it look like the wizard was casting a different spell when he died. Hades help the demon that gives the wizards the idea that their summoning ritual isn't perfect. Let me just say that Raptors would be the least of your worries."

"That sounds like more fun." Eskia bubbled cheerfully. "Anything else?"

"Only that you don't draw attention to yourself. They don't want the wizards to know that demons are moving around their world at whim. As long as you keep a low profile you can have the full triple six there. Six hundred and sixty six years of fun and fucking." Kert chuckled.

"Yay." Eskia clapped her hands and jumped up and down excitedly. "That's what I want. Whoohoo."

Kert picked her up laughing.

"Don't get carried away little Missy. Like I said you might get a student class or something. And don't forget the "not calling attention to yourself" bit, you don't want to end up like J'Ykty."

"J'Ykty, um, pumped up Drogon that thinks he's the Raptors bollocks?"

Kert laughed hard, steam rising from his eyes as his eyes watered.

"The Raptors bollocks, Eskia that's priceless. The dumb bastard decided to set himself up as an Archduke of some province and acted all high and mighty. The council sent six Raptors after his ass."

"Six!" Eskia giggled, "There's no way he could have escaped one let alone six."

"Yeah, the Raptors are all in solitary confinement until they shit him out then when he rebuilds himself they'll put him on trial." Kert chuckled. "He might have thought he was the Raptors bollocks but now he's waiting on the Raptors assholes." Kert broke down laughing again.

"I've got to go pack now Kert, when I get back can you help me out with the queue." Eskia nodded towards the long line waiting for summoning to Hardain.

Kert wiped his eyes and nodded happily.

"Yeah sure, cost you two eggs though."

"Deal." Eskia grinned and skipped out of the summoning chamber.

Chapter 2

Eskia arrived back at her apartment and made a quick check of what was in her pouch before adding a few bits and pieces she wouldn't want to be without. She was just about to put her phone and tablet into the pouch when it occurred to her that they didn't have electricity on Hardain yet.

"Damn," Eskia thought. "I'm not going the triple six without seeing all my favourite shows! I wonder if Brjak has anything I could use."

Eskia quickly pulled on a simple white shift dress and walked over to the Tr'iji warrens and knocked on Brjak's door.

"Eskia come in." The sibilant voice hissed. Eskia walked in to the small jungle that was Brjak's chamber.

"Hiya Brjack." She greeted the Tr'iji who looked like a small purple dinosaur.

Eskia was well aware that if you wanted a good deal from Brjak you didn't mention a popular children's plush toy from the Sol worlds.

"What are you needing today Demonette. Come on I haven't got all day." Brjak grumbled.

"Well Brjak it's like this I was sitting at home in my living room. I was wearing this divine..."

"Today woman, today, If you don't mind time is money."

"As I was just trying to say." Eskia sniffed trying hard not to laugh. "I was wearing this divine little..."

"Eskia!" Brjak growled. "Get to the point. Now."

Eskia tried to look very meek, she was well aware that if Brjak thought he had bullied a female demon he would feel guilty and cut her a better deal. He was a big softie really, this thought made her think of purple stuffed dinosaurs, it was a struggle to keep her meek expression in place.

"I'm going somewhere there is no electricity and I need a way to charge my tablet." Eskia spat out quickly and tried to look sorry for wasting Brjak's time.

"Well why didn't you just say so girlie instead of just jabbering on!" An exasperated Brjak demanded.

Eskia allowed a tear to run down her cheek.

"I'm sorry Brjak, I, I was just so excited at going on my first holiday for over a thousand years." A couple of more tears escaped and trickled down her face.

Brjak wrapped his short arms around the tearful Demonette.

"There,there Eskia, don't cry sweetheart. I didn't mean to shout at you."

Eskia grinned into Brjak's shoulder as she pretended to sob. Eventually she pulled back rubbing at her eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm wasting so much of your time Brjak." She sniffled.

"It's ok Eskia, I'm sorry I was grumpy, I had a bunch of Succubi in here the day before yesterday after matching cheerleader outfits. It took them forever to decide on which outfit to choose. Oh my they were here for hours, titties out all over the place." Brjak puffed out a breath of air. "Most distracting I can tell you."

Eskia giggled.

"I saw them in the summoning cave earlier molesting a Kear. I'm not sure why they all wanted to match anyway."

"Oh my they told me all about it." he sighed heavily. "All the time flashing their large breasts about. Most distracting, most distracting."

"So," Eskia urged, "why were they all dressed the same?"

"Oh yes, yes, uh, now, uh." Brjak stroked his chin with a tiny hand. "Yes, yes, Uh, Sol4, they have a fiction there about a race of monsters, uh, Cthulu I think, no, that wasn't it, Um Huge breasts flopping about makes it hard to concentrate." Brjak frowned as he looked at Eskia's modest chest covered by a white shift dress. "Yes most distracting."

"So these Cthulu." Eskia tried not to show Brjak that she was annoyed that he had dismissed her small chest.

"Oh yes, Well the Cthulu thingy is sort of the boss monster and it has lots of well minions I suppose most of them have monster racks bouncing away." Brjak started nodding looking like he was following a moving object.

Eskia sighed heavily, something was wrong with Brjak today, he wasn't usually this easily distracted from making money.

"Tell me Brjak, did you fuck the Succubi?"

"Well of course I fuckted them, huge wobbling melons the lot of them. Here for hours, they all needed it three times to feed their jiggling jugglies."

Eskia slapped a hand to her forehead. She opened her pouch and pulled out a small sphere of some opalescent material.

"Brjak you know if a male fucks a Succubus it drains its IQ, its mental capacity."

"Yes, yes I remember that feeds their mammoth mammaries yes?"

"Here Brjak swallow this." Eskia handed the small demon one of her eggs.

"Oh, yes pretty, pretty like their..." Eskia clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Just swallow it OK." Brjak nodded and when she took her hand away he popped the egg into his mouth and swallowed it. Moments later Brjak's eyes opened wider and he shook himself.

"Oh my, oh my that was awful, I could feel myself getting more and more stupid all the time." He shuddered. "Thank you Eskia, I am in your debt."

She smiled at the purple dinosaur.

"It's OK Brjak. Now do you feel up to some trading or would you rather I came back later?"

"No, no, now is fine, I'm fine. But how come the Succubi were here two days ago but I didn't start loosing it until you arrived?"

"It's the way Succubi work, trade secret they think. The drop in intelligence doesn't start to take effect until you converse with another sentient being. That way it usually gets blamed on someone else."

"Hmmmm, yes I can see how that would cover their tracks. I thank you again my friend. Now what was it you wanted to trade for."

"I'm going somewhere with no electricity so I need something to charge my tablet if you have anything that would work."

Brjak scratched his chin again and thought for a moment then began looking through a rack of large pouches. Finally picking one he pulled out a small black rectangle about three inches by two inches and about half an inch thick.

"This is a solar charger, you can put it out in sunlight and plug your tablet into the USB socket and it will charge it up in a few hours."

Eskia took the box and looked carefully at it.

"That's great, where did you get that?"

"Mmm, they're available on all the Sol worlds, though this one came from Sol5, they're the best ones you can get."

"Thanks Brjak, what do I owe you for this?" Eskia asked.

"Well considering you've already given me an egg why don't we call it one more." Brjak suggested with a toothy smile.

"Thanks Brjak." Eskia agreed happily as she reached into her pouch for another egg.

Chapter 3

Back in her apartment Eskia looked through her wardrobe for while trying to decide what to pack for her holiday. One after another she pulled a hanger holding a white shift dress out and holds it up against her body to look in the mirror. Several of the dresses are thrown on the bed but most are hung back in the wardrobe. Even Eskia is not quite sure why she's hanging some of the dresses back in the wardrobe as the dresses, all five hundred of them are all identical.

When she had finished Eskia looked at the pile of dresses on the bed and frowns at them.

"I've got nothing decent to wear!" She grumbled.

Most of the dresses were folded and put into Eskia's pouch but a couple of them ended up back in the wardrobe.

"I've worn the exact same dress for the last five thousand years." Eskia grumbled to her self as she slumped down on her bed. "When did I become so fucking predictable?"

Standing in front of the mirror again with one of the dresses held up against her Eskia flicks a finger at her reflection. She frowns at the mirror as the dress in her reflection cycles through every conceivable colour and shade.

"I think I need to buy some new clothes before I go away."

Pulling out her phone Eskia opens her contacts list, with over six million demon names in her contacts list Eskia doesn't bother to scroll the list and uses search instead.

"You would think by now someone would have programmed Siri to speak Demoneese." She grumbled to herself as she typed, "Lolth, Spider Queen" into her phone.

"Hi Eskia, how are you honey, I haven't heard from you for centuries!" Lolth said as she answered the phone.

"Hello Lolth, I was wondering if you could fit me in for some new clothes soon."

"Of course I can honey, one of my babies has the pattern for your dress, how many do you want?"

Eskia paused to gather her nerve, a new style after thousands of years took a bit of courage.

"I, I think I need a bit of a re-style Lolth. I'm not quite sure what I want yet."

"Well come down and see us and we can work something out for you. I'm sure Piquot would love to see you as well."

"Thanks Lolth, I'll see you in about an hour is that ok?"

"Of course honey, see you then." Lolth said as she hung up.

Eskia quickly showered and threw on one of her dresses before heading for the station.

Triviot Station was a large cavern with the walls covered in huge mirrors. Each mirror had an elaborately carved frame set with glyphs to activate the mirror with a red or green light above it. In front of the mirrors were carved pedestals holding a keyboard and small display. Walking up to the nearest mirror that had a green "ready" light she typed "Arachnia" into the keyboard and waited a moment or two for the light to turn red before stepping into the mirror.

Arachnia Station looked identical to Triviot with the exception of the number of large spiders that were using the mirrors. Eskia looked quickly around to orientate herself then walked towards the exit she wanted.

As soon as Eskia knocked on Lolth's door the door swung open. A busty woman barely a foot tall was swinging in the open doorway suspended from a spider's thread. She grinned at Eskia and swung up onto the Demonette's shoulder separating from the thread as she landed.

"Ethkia!" She gasped. "I'm tho pleathed to thee you."

Eskia grinned and reached up to run her thumb over the nipple of the Imp's tiny breast making her giggle and sigh. Eskia was always fascinated by Piquot's breasts, they were tiny because she was so small but on a full sized woman they would have been at least a K cup.

Piquot moaned as Eskia pinched a nipple, she watched enthralled as Piquot's breasts grew under her hand, it looked like she gained at least two cup sizes as her excitement mounted.

"Hi Piquot, It's lovely to see you too." Eskia said with a smile, "What's up with your voice?"

Piquot grinned at her.

"Mithtreth had my tongthe pierthed, all four of them!" She stated proudly. "Thee thayth it makth for better thtimulathion of her clitorith."

Eskia grinned and lifted the Imp of off her shoulder and brought her around to face her. She kissed Piquot her tiny forked tongue stroked the Imps four tongues as she allowed a little energy to flow into the Imp healing the tongues around the fresh piercings. Setting the panting Imp back on her shoulder Eskia moved through the door and closed it behind her.

"Now say that again please."

"Thanks Eskia." Piquot grinned, "I said, Mistress pierced all four of my tongues to give her better clitoral stimulation. Come on Mistress is waiting for you."

"Okay, okay were on our way." Eskia laughed as she walked down a web coated tunnel into Lolth's lair.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12