Eskia Books Her Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tunnel opened up into a large chamber filled with activity. Every where Eskia looked there were large spiders operating looms turning out garments. Each loom was powered by treadmills filled with running spiders. Eskia looked over towards the giant woman reclining on a couch. Lolth had grown a little since Eskia had last seen her, she looked to be at least eleven feet tall now but still as slender as ever. She admired the sight of Lolth's enormous breasts, she had the largest rack Eskia had ever seen.

"Lolth it's good to see you." Eskia said as she approached.

"Eskia, Honey," Lolth purred, "It's good to see you too." She pulled Eskia in towards her and kissed her deeply, like little Piquot she had four tongues which snaked out into Eskia's mouth encircling her own tongue massaging it sensuously.

"Mistress, Mistress," Piquot bounced excitedly on Eskia's shoulder interrupting the kiss. "Eskia fixed my tongues so can we try it out and see if I can lick you better?"

Lolth frowned at the little Imp who tried to hide behind Eskia's hair.

"Not right now Piquot. Eskia and I have some business to sort out first." she reached over Eskia's shoulder and picked up the Imp smiling as she kissed it gently before setting Piquot down on her belly.

"So honey, you want a new wardrobe, I've set up my babies to produce everything for you. A fresh new style for you, you just need to trust me, ok?" Lolth gestured towards a group of spiders who were standing expectantly next to some looms. "I've still got your measurements but we want to check them, it's been several hundred years since you've been to see me."

Eskia nodded and stripped off her dress and stood in front of Lolth. A dozed spiders dropped onto Eskia, they tickled as they crawled all over her measuring every inch of her with their legs as she tried not to giggle. Eventually the spiders clambered back up their threads and dissapeared.

"Good, now payment. Poor little Piquot hasn't grown at all since you were here last." Lolth said as she absently stroked the Imps hair, Piquot purred and nuzzled against Lolth's enormous tits.

"I'm not ready to let her go out into the worlds yet." She shuddered, "The thought of being without my Piquot, ugh no." she began to play with the Imps breasts. "Unfortunately she can't grow without spreading her webs and making the contacts she needs to feed her."

Piquot shuddered with pleasure as Lolth's hand slipped down to play with the Imp's tiny pussy.

"How many souls are in your web now Lolth?" Eskia asked as she watched a slender finger penetrate the Imp.

Lolth smiled wickedly.

"I have twenty thousand devoted servants, I give them long life and health and they fuck everything they can and pass some of that energy to me."

Her thrusting finger glistened as Piquot writhed under her hand.

"I want you to give her two of your best eggs, the energy in them should grow her nicely." Piquot shrieked as she came on her Mistress's finger. Gently removing the finger Lolth held it out towards Eskia, she smiled as the Demonette sucked the slimy finger into her mouth.

"That sounds like a good deal." Eskia said as she released Lolth's finger, "Do you want me to pay you now?"

Lolth laughed.

"No that would be too distracting and you would never get your wardrobe made." She stroked Piquot's head again. "Besides, I think I want one last time with her this size."

Eskia nodded and grinned looking at the little Imp.

"Ok, ready to start when you are."

"Piquot, time to work baby."

She lifted the Imp up and turned onto her side lifting one leg up onto the back of the couch she placed the Imp between her widely spread legs.

Eskia grinned it was years since she had last seen this.

Piquot giggled as she spread open the thick fleshy lips of Lolth's pussy. Eskia watched as Piquot's right arm slid easily into the gaping hole. Lolth sighed as Piquot's left arm joined it.

"That's it baby, open your Mistress up!" She gasped as Piquot's head dipped between her arms and dissapeared up the tall Demoness' cunt.

Eskia reached down and began caressing her clit as Piquot wriggled her shoulders into Lolth's stretched opening. For a moment it looked like Piquot's oversized breasts wouldn't fit in but a firm push from the Imp's legs made them disappear with a wet squishing sound.

As more and more of the Imp vanished inside the Demoness she began to loose her grip on the couch and despite some furious wriggling which brought several loud moans from her Mistress she wasn't making any more progress. Lolth reached down between her legs and gave the tiny feet a firm push.

Lolth stretched on the couch with a sigh. Eskia watched with fascination as Lolth's hugely distended belly writhed as the Imp moved around inside of her.

Lolth made a sound that was half moan half giggle.

"Little minx is jilling off inside me!" She gasped.

Lolth turned slightly causing her mammoth breasts to rest on the couch one on top of the other.

"Mmmm, so good." Lolth moaned. "Right lover, your turn, tease my tits baby." She murmured to Eskia.

Eskia smiled and moved forward to caress the taught skin of Lolth's full breasts. The huge globes were stretched so tightly the Demoness's nipples had almost dissapeared into the huge spheres. Eskia tried to tease the nipples out with her fingers then closing her mouth around one of the flattened nipples sucked as hard as she could to try and pop the nipple out.

"Ooh yessss!" Lolth groaned as Eskia gave up sucking and bit the nipple with her sharp little teeth and pulled hard. Lolth's nipple suddenly popped out so Eskia released her bite and instead gripped the end of spider silk protruding from the now erect nipple between her teeth. Eskia pulled gently on the silk until it was out far enough for her to grip it with her fingers, as her other hand massaged the full globe she carefully teased out the thread.

A spider dropped from the ceiling and took the thread from Eskia pulling it over to attach it to a bobbin on the loom while Eskia repeated the process with the other breast.

Once both bobbins were attached to threads the spiders on the treadmills began running spinning the bobbins that were pulling the spider silk from Lolth's tits. Eskia kept massaging the giant boobs as she watched Piquot moving around inside of the large Demoness. The looms were a flurry of activity as spiders raced around changing bobbins and running the looms to turn the silk thread into cloth. Other spiders would then take the cloth and begin turning it into garments.

Eskia kept working Lolth's tits for hours as the skin gradually became less taught and eventually her breasts began to sag slowly down onto the couch.

Eventually the flow of silk stopped and Lolth stretched herself on her couch her tits flopping like empty sacks on her chest. She reached down and caressed her bulging belly.

"Time to come out now sweetie." She cooed to the Imp inside of her.

Eskia watched as the wriggling intensified until Piquot's head popped out from between Lolth's spread legs.

"That was fun!" The Imp giggled. "Did you get enough Mistress or do we need to do it some more?"

Lolth reached down and slowly drew the imp out from her stretched pussy and brought the slimy creature up to her face to kiss her softly.

"We have got plenty sweetheart. You did very well." Lolth placed the Imp down on her breasts which were already beginning to swell up to their former size. Piquot giggled as she spread her legs and pushed one of Lolth's nipples into her tiny pussy.

"It's time for you to grow a bit for me sweetie, are you ready?"

Piquot nodded excitedly and looked at Eskia expectantly.

Eskia grinned and picked up her pouch from her discarded clothes. Reaching into the pouch she pulled out two spheres, they were a dark red colour with flashes of light flickering across the surface. She handed them to Lolth with a smile of thanks.

Lolth beckoned over a spider she whispered something to it as she handed it one of the spheres. The other sphere she gave to the excited Imp who opened her mouth wide to accept the magical egg.

Piquot gasped then let out a moan as her body suddenly began to grow rapidly until the Imp reached two foot tall.

"Perfect!" Lolth exclaimed. "Thank you Eskia, she's perfect."

Lolth drew the now larger Imp in and kissed her still sticky face.

"Baby you look so good, oh imagine how it's going to to feel when you are inside me now!"

"Thank you Mistress, thank you Eskia." Piquot said with a grin then she pouted. "I thought I was going to have two eggs."

Lolth kissed her again.

"Soon sweetie soon," She murmured, "I want us both to enjoy you at this size for a few years first. Then when I have grown a bit more we can grow you as well, how does that sound?"

Eskia was distracted by a spider landing on her shoulder that was pointing to a garment hanging by spider threads. I was the most wonderful royal blue corset and skirt that Eskia had ever seen. She quickly took the gown and started to put it on, Several spiders pulled hard on the laces of the corset to tighten it around her.

The spider on her shoulder whispered to her to look in the mirror so Eskia turned to where it was pointing. Four spiders were holding up a full length mirror for Eskia to look at her new outfit.

The gown fit perfectly Eskia thought. The corset had compressed her waist so much that most of her internal organs were hiding out in her upper chest. For the first time in Eskia's long life she had large tits.

"Oh Lolth honey, I love it, Thank you." Eskia squeeked rushing over to give the Demoness a kiss.

"You're welcome love." Lolth chuckled as she grabbed a large silk covered breast. "I hope you have a good holiday."

Several spiders brought over other dresses all slightly different in style and in several colours which Eskia carefully folded and put into her pouch.

"Thank you again Lolth." Eskia gave the Demoness a final kiss and left for home with her new dresses.

Chapter 4

When Eskia got back to her apartment she found a naked Enaria asleep on her bed. Eskia quietly closed the door and carefully sat on the edge of the bed. Enaria was lying on her front and Eskia's gaze took in the cloud of purple/black hair with the tips of her purple wings peeking through. A slender back led down to a small butt, Enaria always grumbled that her ass was too skinny but Eskia liked the shape of it. Sitting just at the top of her cleft was a purple tattoo of a Gnashka, the demonic symbol for dis-harmony. Enaria's legs were slender but a little short, Enaria was even shorter than Eskia's five foot height. To compensate for her tiny stature centuries ago Enaria had sculpted her foot into a natural high arch and had grown a shaft of bone from her heel to turn her feet into semi permanent five inch stilettos. Now standing in bare feet Enaria was still only the same height as Eskia.

Eskia sighed softly, she was going to miss Enaria. She remembered Enaria's whispered words of love as she fell asleep last night. Enaria had whispered the same words to her whenever they had slept together for the last two hundred years. Eskia felt bad that although she loved Enaria she wasn't in love with her. She thought that maybe her lover had suggested this holiday hoping that the separation would make Eskia realise that she was in love with the tiny Demonette.

Putting her thoughts to one side for now Eskia grinned to herself as she reached over and gently spread Enaria's tight butt cheeks to expose the pretty wrinkled pucker of her anus. Leaning forward Eskia pressed her mouth to the sleeping Demonette's tight ass hole and slowly slid her forked tongue into her lover's butt. The taste was clean and fresh as usual, Demonettes didn't need to use that orifice for it's usual purpose.

Enaria moaned softly in her sleep as Eskia tongue fucked her ass, she sighed and murmured Eskia's name then gave a snort/snore that made Eskia chuckle. Once she had Enaria's ass nice and wet she slowly crawled up the sleeping Demon girl kissing her way up the spine and up to her neck. Enaria let out a little gasp and twitched her butt slightly as Eskia's crotch pressed into her tight cheeks.

A little energy released into her clit allowed it to grow and thicken into a long Futa cock, Eskia guided it slowly into her lover's waiting ass.

"Oh shit, oh wow that feels so good baby." Enaria moaned as she the encroaching cock woke her up. She craned her head around and awkwardly kissed Eskia.

"Yeah honey, we don't do this often enough!" Enaria gasped, "Fuck me lover fuck me!"

Eskia smiled to her self as she slowly drew her cock back then slid her self deep into Enaria's ass again. She slipped her fingers under Enaria and gently cupped her small breasts, her thumb dragging slowly over the hard points of Enaria's nipples.

As Eskia slowly ploughed in and out of Enaria's ass her lover was imploring her to go faster. Instead Eskia pulled her cock out of Enaria's ass and rolled her lover over before slipping her cock into Enaria's wet pussy. Enaria whimpered as the long thick shaft smoothly penetrated her.

Eskia lovingly kissed the Demonette below her then rested on her elbows with her cock fully embedded in her lover.

"You're leaving in the morning aren't you?" Enaria whispered looking up at her lover's beautiful face. Eskia nodded slightly and leant forward to kiss her again.

"I want to leave you with something." Eskia gently ran her fingers through Enaria's hair, caressing her horns with a feather light touch. "Enaria baby, I want you to have my egg. Carry her for me?"

"Oh Eskia." Enaria whispered as tears formed at the corners of her eyes. "I would love to, Oh my love yes, give me your baby!"

Enaria's eyes widened as she felt the tip of Eskia's cock slim down before gently sliding through her cervix and into her welcoming womb. She felt the moment Eskia's shaft carefully set the egg onto the womb lining, felt the new life take hold within her. Looking deeply into Eskia's eyes Enaria gave in to the sensations within her and convulsed under her lover as her orgasm crashed through her.

Chapter 5

Eskia was smiling as she walked into the summoning hall. She quickly found Kert near the front of the hall and clambered quickly up the larger Demon to kiss his grinning face.

"All set for your holiday then Eskia?" A laughing Kert asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm ready, I want to go to Hardain." Eskia laughed holding out her tiny hand with two of her opalescent eggs. "You remember our deal?"

"Oh I remember." Kert laughed pocketing the precious Demonette eggs. "Ok let's get you to the front of the queue."

"Urk!" Eskia squawked as Kert grabbed her by the throat and carried her over to Hardain's circle suspended by his large fist. Eskia allowed her face to redden and swell slightly as she was marched passed a line of stunned Demons.

"Now this time don't come back until you have all the messages for the council!" Kert snarled as he shoved a Succubus out of the way and threw a gasping Eskia into the summoning circle.

Eskia tried not to grin as the circle began to glow red. Eskia shimmered and dissapeared.

"Get outta my way!" Kert growled to the queue of Demons as he stalked back to the entrance of the summoning hall. A broad grin crossing has face once he was clear of the queue.

Lecture notes.

Notice to all students:-

Due to the recent disappearance of Doctor Palmsin his lecture on Basic Demon Summoning has been cancelled.

As this lecture forms an important part of the curriculum it has been decided that transcripts from last years lecture will be distributed to all students at relevant points during the course.

Extract from Doctor Palmsin's lecture notes.

These Demonettes are so driven by this need for human semen that there is little room for any other thought in the animal, that coupled with at best rudimentary speech skills make these creatures very hard to communicate with at the best of times. There have been unconfirmed reports that when these demons are summoned by a female or group of females they seem to behave in a slightly more intelligent manner. This we would assume is because the Demonette is not distracted by the smell of the males. This is of course unconfirmed and for our purposes irrelevant.

You must at all times be aware that the Demonette if unconstrained is a voracious sexual predator, uncontrolled a Demonette will drain a human male to the point of death within a couple of hours. So the utmost care must always be taken when setting up your summoning ritual.

Doctor Eiran Palmsin.

Director of Magical Research, Goyldian University of Magic, Hardain.

12