ESP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed more proof!

Well, the next two days would tell if Nicole was able to get what I needed, but dreaded at the same time.

As happens, the two days passed. The doctor allowed me to go home to the hotel, as long as I promised to take it easy. "No more skiing for you this trip Mr Yates!" he quipped as I left the hospital in a wheelchair, clutching my brand new crutches. The receptionist at the hotel greeted me like a long-lost friend and commented, "We hope you can rest easy here Mr Yates. The room has been specially cleaned and freshened up for you." As she said this, she pointedly winked at me without Elaine seeing what she had done. "There is also a welcome back drink and some snacks for you to nibble on. Enjoy!" She then went back to her computer without even acknowledging Elaine.

The elevator ride was a sombre one. Elaine tried to make small talk, but soon realised that I wasn't in the mood. She may have put it off to my hospital stay and inability to enjoy the holiday so far.

How wrong she was.

The minute I entered the room, I asked Elaine to switch on the TV. "Aren't you going to sit with me for a while before watching that?" she asked. "I would have thought that you had enough of that while in hospital."

"You are right Elaine," I replied. No 'Lainey' now! "I just have something to plug in if you don't mind. I can't reach it in this wheelchair. Here, it is a usb and fits into the side socket there." By this time the TV was on. I grasped the remote and changed the source of the input to the usb. It just showed a blank screen.

"Very cool Bill!" Elaine said, trying to be funny. "So, this is what you watched while I was out shopping!"

"Elaine, please sit down!" The tone of my voice alerted her that something was up. As if in a trance, she sat down staring at the TV's blank screen. "Elaine, I want you to tell me what you have been doing while I was in hospital." Her face paled, but she managed to pull herself together. "I am waiting Elaine."

"Bill, you know what I was doing. What's this all about? I went shopping, and visited a vineyard and today I visited Glenorchy for you to take some pictures." She said all of this in the same tone as schoolchild caught out doing something wrong, but not wanting to admit it.

"Cut the bullshit Elaine!" I shouted. This time she really paled. In all of our married life, I had never yelled at my wife in anger. "I want you to tell me what you and James, the shithead, have been doing while I was in hospital!"

"Bill, oh Bill," she started to sob. "We did spend some time together. Probably more than we should have, but it just seemed so right while we were together. We had a great time. He is such a fantastic entertainer. I laughed at his jokes and loved the way he knew his way around Queenstown. He was such a help to me while you were laid up." She paused and looked at me with red eyes. "I am sorry if I spent more time with him than I told you about, but,"

I wouldn't let her finish. "Do you think I want to hear about the shopping and the tours?" I used the remote to flick to the first slide on my usb. It showed a picture which was taken last night at the Pink Pussy Club. Nicole had done a great job capturing the action. It showed two people danced very close. He was holding the woman's ass as if he owned it. His other hand was firmly and unmistakably grasping one of the woman's breasts under the loose fitting top she was wearing. It also showed the woman kissing him full on the lips. It was obvious that the kiss did not stop at lip level. They were engaged in some serious French kissing. The woman had one of her hands on the man's shoulder while the other disappeared between the couple. It was obviously at groin level. "I wonder who these two are?" I asked sarcastically.

Elaine gasped. She couldn't take her eyes off the screen as she slowly sobbed. "Bill, Bill, I don't know what to say!" she spluttered.

"Just tell me if that is you and James last night at the dance club, Elaine!" I shouted again.

"Yes Bill. Yes, it was," Elaine almost whispered. "I'm sorry, so very sorry. That was all there was Bill, I prom..."

I wouldn't let her finish. "Elaine, your promises don't mean crap to me." I put up the next slide. This time it was one of the happy couple from before, outside of the club area. It was on the patio, which was normally reserved for smokers. It showed the woman sitting on the low railing with her legs spread apart. Her dress was also splayed open, allowing easy access to her pussy. The man was joined to the woman at this groin level. His trousers were just down a little, but obviously open at the front. Again, they were kissing passionately while their hands were all over their respective partner's body. It was very obvious that they were fucking! Fucking with abandon in a public place, albeit, darkened and secluded.

"What! What were you going to say just now Elaine? You were about to promise that all that happened was a too close encounter on the dance floor? Is that what you were about to promise? Did you say promise?" My anger was beginning to take control and if I wasn't careful, I would do something I would regret. I had to take control of my emotions. Elaine by this time was a sobbing, slobbering mess with her head in her hands, rocking sideways, moaning, "No, no, no!"

I wheeled myself to the bar fridge and retrieved a beer. Nothing for Elaine. My anger for her was now so deep that I no longer thought of her as Elaine. She was morphing into that cheating, lying, low-life bitch.

I continued. "Thanks for the pictures of Glenorchy today Elaine, but I had my own pictures taken. They didn't have much to do with The Lord Of The Rings, unless the ring was your pussy and the lord was James who seemed to claim that pussy quite a few times today." I flicked the slides through, lingering on each one just long enough to show that there was no doubt about what James and Elaine did all day.

The first showed them behind some trees in the iconic LOTR forest. James was standing, head back and leaning against a tree. Elaine was kneeling between his legs with his rather erect dick in her mouth. She was looking up at him as if worshipping everything about this prick and his prick.

The second showed the couple coupling on the iconic green moss-covered floor of the forest. He was lying on his back with his hands up on her two breasts, pinching her nipples. She was on top, cowboy style, head back, obviously in rapture with her eyes closed and mouth open.

The third showed them in the water. They were clutching each other desperately and kissing passionately again.

It was at this third slide that Elaine collapsed on the floor. She had gone into a dead faint. I was worried about her state of health, but I was angrier at her than I have ever been with anyone or anything in all of my life. I contemplated leaving her like that and leaving the hotel, but I needed to know. The ice bucket from the fridge emptied over her face in a loud splash.

Elaine came to, spluttering and moaning. She hugged herself and fell into the foetal position still on the floor. I lifted her off the floor and unceremoniously dumped her on the bed. She started to repeat in a monotone voice over and over again, "No Bill. I am so sorry. I love you!"

"Your promises and love mean shit to me right now Elaine. I want to know how it happened and why. How did you get to shit on our marriage so quickly and so openly! The kids! My god what are we going to tell the kids? Why Elaine? Just tell me why! Did I do something to make you disrespect not me, but our love for each other? Our love! Our beautiful love which we experienced every day! You ditched it all for what? Some hot sex with that shithead! Why Elaine? Tell me why!" I was shouting again. The hotel management would be here shortly if I didn't tone it down. "How did it happen Elaine," I whispered. "Tell me how! I have always loved you and I thought you had the same love for me."

She continued to hug herself as if she felt safe there. "I don't know Bill. I honestly don't know. One minute I was feeling great in James' company and the next I started to become entranced by him. He knew all the right things to say, all the right things to do. He made me feel like a queen, a princess, his princess. The words he said all came out just right. I didn't set out to fall under his spell. It just happened. I think it was on that first shopping day. After our night out the night before, I felt very at ease with him. My guard was down. He got on perfectly with you and I know you are usually a good judge of character. Part of me told myself, if you were OK with him so could I be. I am not blaming you, Bill. Please don't think that from what I just said." Her eyes pleaded with me.

She wanted to continue, but dissolved into another bout of sobbing. Damn it, I was so angry with her and her stupidity. I was tempted to get a drink and some tissues for her, but only for a fleeting second. I left her alone to continue.

"Bill, James was so consuming. By the end of that first day shopping and roaming the town, he had me in his hands, literally. He began touching me every opportunity he had. I felt so at ease with him that these touches didn't even register on my lecher alarms. The touches became so normal, I started to miss them when he didn't. I am ashamed to say that I looked forward to his light touches here and there. By the end of the day, he had his arm around me almost constantly and his hands were gently massaging my waist and lower back. Bill, I am so sorry, but I was brought back to our youth and my time with him on the tour. I was elated that I could feel that way again with him. The more he talked and touched, the less I thought about you." Again, the bout of sobbing and almost wailing. " How could I forget about you Bill? Now looking back, I am thoroughly ashamed of what I was thinking, or more accurately, not thinking!"

"That night he took me out dancing to the Pink Pussy Club. Before this, I never would have dared to go to a place like that without you. But, again, James knew all of the right words. He had me at ease almost straight away. He plied me with drinks, not that I was drunk, but I definitely felt the buzz. His constant touch and presence became normal and before I knew it, we were dancing very close. He pressed me against him so tight, but it felt right. All the time he was whispering to me about how good I looked, and how right he felt at that moment, and how he missed me and wished that we were together. I think the combination of his constant complements, the drink and his over-powering closeness got to me. I found myself getting wetter by the second. When he brushed his lips against mine, I was on remote control and returned his advances in kind. By the end of the night, we were inseparable, kissing and hugging and hands roaming everywhere. Bill, Bill How could I do that? You are the love of my life and I could still stoop so low! When he finally dropped me off to my hotel, at some ungodly hour, I spent what felt like hours in the shower. I wanted to clean the stain of what had happened off me, especially before I saw you again. I nearly died when you commented on how tired I looked when I saw you the next morning. But, Bill, I still looked forward to seeing James again that day. What is wrong with me?" She started to wring her hands and disturbingly, beat her own head with her open hands, as if wanting to wake up from some awful dream!

"I still wanted to see him again! I damned well wanted to see him again! He picked me up from outside the hospital that morning and immediately began the touching. I fell under his spell again! We ate at some secluded café off the main street. It was very intimate and more suited to a young married couple than me and him, but I felt like we were a couple. How sick was that? I was actually loving the attention he was giving me worse still, I craved more!" She was almost yelling by now. The enormity of what she had done was beginning to dawn on her. It didn't make me feel any better, but I knew I had to know the rest. It was making me angrier with every word she said, every sordid detail she admitted to, but I still allowed her to carry on. My silence must have worried her, but she continued.

After breakfast, he took me out on the town again. He, I mean we, I will own my own duplicity in all of this Bill. I promise you I am being honest. I know that right now my word means nothing to you and I don't blame you one bit. I know I have hurt you to your core and frankly, I don't know how I can ever repair that hole in your heart." Again, the sobbing!

"He started to kiss me every chance he got. We would stop at a shopfront; he would kiss me. We were walking down a lane and he would stop, hug me and kiss me. All of this attention was making me hornier by the second! It got to the point where I wished that he would just fuck and be done with it, but he led me on most of the morning. By lunch time, I was like a teenager. I felt like his princess. He was the knight in shining armour, but in my mind, I wanted him like nothing else. And he knew it. He had played me like a musical instrument. He was the master musician and I was his plaything. He knew exactly when he had me at that point and didn't waste time asking me up to his apartment. Like a robot, I agreed. No thought of anything else entered my mind. It was like I was someone else. The true, loving loyal mother and wife had disappeared. I was his whore and wanted him in me. Well, that happened. He took his time, making me yearn for his entrance into my pussy, like my life depended on it. I can't remember how many times I orgasmed, but by four o'clock that afternoon, I was exhausted. He was like a demon. A sex demon. It seemed he could go on forever. I had to stop. I had to see you. Guilt about what I had done started to surface and I left there as soon as I could. I went home, showered and tried to gather my thoughts. What had I done?"

"Stop Elaine. What you had done is betrayed everything we had promised for each other." I could barely talk. The details of this shithead's sexual prowess was unbelievably hard to listen to, especially because it was with my wife, my love. "You showed up at the hospital each day and each night, pretending that all was well, while you were screwing each other behind my back at every opportunity! That can't be undone Elaine. It can't be undone! I don't know where we go from here, but I don't think I can ever undo what I saw and heard. I needed to hear from you what you and James the shithead did. When you tried to whitewash it at the beginning of our talk, I realised that part of you still thinks it's all right about what you did. What makes a man like shithead think that it's OK to trample on someone else's marriage just to get some pussy? I found out that he has a reputation for that here in Queenstown. He has wrecked countless marriages. That's why his wife divorced him originally. He was screwing around on her from the very start."

Elaine then did something which nailed the last nail in the coffin of our marriage. She defended him! "Bill, no. It wasn't like that. I did ask James why he was so bent on me. He said that ever since we met as teenagers, he was infatuated with me. He said the worst thing he did was to let me go way back then. If he had the money, he would have followed me back home and continued the relationship we had started so innocently back then. He always had me on his mind, even when he married. He was never satisfied with that marriage. He wanted more, which probably explains why he scre.., why he went to other women. When I contacted him about our visit, he was ecstatic and that's why we are where we are now." She looked at me with those pleading eyes again.

I couldn't believe this bullshit. Elaine actually is taking his side in all of this. She was trying to justify what they did as a result of a jilted relationship all those years ago! Unbelievable! "What about you Elaine? Why did you decide to do what you did? Don't tell me that you felt the same way as him! That you always felt like you missed out when you two didn't go further in your teenage relationship. I really would like to know!"

Elaine went into that hand wringing action I knew so well. She was concentrating. "Bill, it was like he switched a switch in me on that first day. I was transported back to my teenage years by him. Like a switch, it was either on or off. When he switched that switch, he was on, and we, I mean you and me, were off. I can't explain it any other way. There was no room for us when James filled my head!"

"And filled your pussy!" I added sarcastically.

"Yes, and my pussy Bill!" she replied angrily. She was starting to let anger at her predicament overtake her guilt. "Sex with James was a wild ride, Bill. He was a sexual animal! I have always enjoyed sex with you Bill, but this was different."

She paused as she realised what she had just said. This conversation was over. I had heard and seen enough. That last comment left my emotions in a state of despair at what my love, my love had just said and done.

"You need to leave Elaine. You need to leave now. I will call reception and have a taxi waiting for you in ten minutes. Get your shit together and get out. I don't care where you go, as long as it's away from me!" I turned away from her.

Elaine hesitated, but knew better than to argue. She did get packed, all the while mumbling, "No Bill. You are my life. Without you my life is over. My life is over. My life is over!"

The taxi came and she left. The receptionist had a knowing smile on her face as she said goodbye to Mrs Yates. She had seen this many times before, but still had to be polite to the hotel's clients. I reflected on Elaine's words and felt angrier and angrier. I knew there was one more thing I had to do.

"Courtney, how are you? Good to catch you when you aren't actually working. ... What's that? ... No, it didn't go well and that's why I am phoning you. Are you able to get me a list of as many married couples that shithead, I mean James, has busted up? ... Ok thanks for trying. By the way, tell Nicole that I was very impressed with her work. I will be at our hotel if you manage to get anything. OK bye."

It was two days before Courtney left a large envelope for me at reception. When I opened it, I realised how much work she had put into this. "Courtney, you're an angel!" I whispered to no one. It listed nearly thirty couples. Some were still married, but most were separated or divorced. Courtney had listed the phone number of nearly every person affected. This was gold! I had some phone calls to make.

I boarded the plane home two days later. I did get to see Glenorchy. I wanted my visual memory of that place to be a clean, innocent one, rather than that sordid, pornographic tableau revealed to me by Nicole's pictures.

Home saw me contact lawyers to begin divorce proceedings. My children were not impressed at all about the way things worked out. They were shocked beyond belief! Neither of them could understand how their mother, their reliable, stable mother could resort to such low acts. I didn't explain too much. I would leave that up to the bitch, which is how I thought of her now. A bitch, a female dog. Dogs are renowned for their animalistic approach to sex and that is why I chose that term. I wasn't just swearing out of anger. I was putting a label, coldly and logically on what I saw.

I was till totally confused about how a warm-hearted, loving, compassionate, caring, loyal human being could resort to such animalistic behaviour at the 'click of a switch', to use the bitch's words. It troubled me so much, it was flooding every part of my days. I did end up seeking counselling about it and some other issues which our divorce brought up. It is helping to get me over the anger and confusion of the whole sordid mess. It didn't help with my loneliness though. There was no more laughter in this household. Nearly every morning I would wake up, go to the kitchen and place two coffee cups out, waiting for Elaine to bound in and tell me of her dreams. God, I missed the old Lainey! But not those dreams. Those cursed dreams of hers! John and Mary, bless their hearts, saw my loneliness and spent as much time with me as possible. I might even sell the house and move closer to where they are studying. They have turned into city people and weren't leaving there in a hurry.