Espied Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"Isn't she pretty," Paul said, and Sal knew he meant not just her face but her sex as well. She had never thought of a woman's 'bits' as 'pretty' but until recently she would never have connected 'handsome' with 'cock'! "Go on, photograph her pussy. Isn't it the prettiest? I love exploring it with my tongue." He was looking at Sal, seeing her reaction, clearly enjoying saying such things to a stranger, a naked woman: but it was clear he meant it, that he was very much in love with the young woman and enjoying their shared sexuality. "Look," he said and touched with his finger, "how wet she is and here, in these folds hides her clitty. How I like to make it swell and stand proud so that I can gently take it in my mouth and so gently suck on it."

Sal could see the little button standing, as Paul said, proud and could most definitely see his cock standing proud - and could feel her own 'clitty' at attention as well. She would very much have liked Paul to have gently taken her own in his mouth and sucked - the thought made her shiver - but as she clicked away at Chloe's sex he did just that - but to Chloe.

A fine picture, she hoped, of his tongue on her clitoris before he moved in close. A nice shot or two of his hanging penis and balls taken from the rear as he bent over Chloe - a very different view of a penis than Sal had had before, hanging there as if on a stalk. She had been invited before to touch and thought it would not offend to touch again. It was slippery this time in her hand. Slippery with Chloe's wetness. Sal rather wished it was her own. She fingered it a little but not too much. She wanted to photograph intercourse and she did not think Chloe would be too pleased if she set her man off too soon!

It was clear the couple were enjoying the added spice of not only being watched but posing for the camera. "You will send the photographs," asked Chloe, "we'll enjoy seeing them." She smiled as Sal assured her and clicked the camera shutter. That proved to be one of the best photographs. Chloe with her fair hair slipping down one side of her forehead, her eyes cast upwards under her forehead and between her fingers Paul's erection at full extent, the head dark pink and smooth and held as if Chloe was about to smoke, or had been smoking, a fat cigar!

Sal got the couple to, well couple, in different ways. A lovely photograph, a happy holiday photograph of the couple smiling at the camera, only Chloe was on her hands and knees and Paul was taking her from the rear; another with Chloe atop Paul with his penis visible as she descended and, of course, yet another with Paul back on top.

Sal then concentrated on Chloe's face and caught a lovely image of what she thought was Chloe experiencing an orgasm. Chloe's lips a little open, her eyes tight shut and her face so relaxed. It had a delicious vulnerability about it. A woman caught in ecstasy. Sal would like to have caught the penis ejaculating as she had seen it do in the morning, but it performed deep inside Chloe, well away from the lens of Sal's clicking camera.

Sal left them after taking a last few photographs of Pauls' flaccid and wet cock coming out of his girl. Sal was not sure they would be the most pleasing photographs and, perhaps, they were not the best photographs but when she looked at those photographs on her laptop in bed that night of that half erect penis, coming out of Chloe, with white semen all around, it was those she came back to as her fingers brought her to orgasm. The thought of it - Paul's penis - doing that in her own place rather than Chloe's.

It had been a lovely day on the beach.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12