Espionage

Story Info
Damien meets the captain of a ship to start negotiations.
1.6k words
4.27
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the room to see her standing beside the table in a slave collar with matching manacles wearing a bra covering and skimpy underwear and couldn't help but smirk to himself before looking at the man sitting at the table.

"So is this your newest addition to your collection?"

"Yes just picked her up from the slave auctions at the last port. She cost me quite a pretty penny." he said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh well how fortunate for you. She looks like she's worth a pretty penny." he replies with a smirk.

The man at the table looks over to her. "Go fetch water and a meal for both of us. Quickly now!" He barks at her watching her turn away from the table staring at her ass as he goes.

"Now down to business. Where were we with our negotiations, Damien?"

"Oh you don't remember Jerald? You were about to agree to everything I asked for." Damien replies with a smirk.

Jerald glares at him "Now I may have been born at night but it certainly wasn't last night." He turns to the woman as she returns to the room. "Ah how about as a show of good faith I give you my newest acquisition for the night? We can continue our negotiations in the morning. You must be tired from your journey. We can eat and call it a night how is that?"

Damien nods "Of course of course. I would love to test out your new acquisition. You are correct perhaps fresh in the morning negotiations will go more smoothly."

They finish the night eating and making small talk at the end Damien stands.

"So what is your name?" He asks looking to the slave, who is back standing at the end of the table.

Jerald cuts in "Her name is whatever you'd like to be. I don't like them having attachments to their old life. Makes for less behaved slaves."

Damien nods. "Well I think I will retire with her for the night. Thank you for your hospitality." He says to him with a short bow.

"Of course. Girl show him to the guest chambers!" He barks at her.

She leads Damien out of the room towards the guest chambers keeping her head bowed until they're in the room.

Once they're behind closed doors she spins on him.

"You bastard! Next time you get to go to the slave markets and see how you like it!" She whisper yells at him.

"Oh but darling you do it so much better than I ever could." He purrs at her.

"I swear if I had a knife I have half a mind to cut your member off and beat you with it." She says shoving him.

"Oh Gwen I would like to see you try. Did you figure anything out yet?"

She glares at him "Of course what do you take me for? Like this is the first time I've spied for us. Also that man is so slow. He seems to think all women are clueless whores not good for anything but what's in between their legs. He doesn't watch what he says around us at all."

He chuckles "Oh what a cute whore you make. Did you have fun laying with him?"

She shoves him back. "Thankfully it only took him a few minutes to finish." she shudders. "I would love to slit the man from belly to throat and watch him gurgle on his own blood. He is truly vile."

He pulls her to him by the collar and kisses her then whispers in her ear "Oh you'll get your chance. Don't worry darling."

She kisses him back fiercely then nips his earlobe "I'd better."

He grabs her hips and pulls her to him. "I do have to admit you look amazing in that slave get up. Why don't you get on your knees for me my little slave."

She grins at him lowering herself to her knees in front of him. "Yes master."

"Now take my cock out slut."

She unlaces his breaches and pulls his long, thick cock out of his pants.

"Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue and take your treat like a good little whore."

She sticks her tongue out and he puts the head of his cock against her tongue. She swirls her tongue around the head then bobs her head forward taking his cock into her mouth and begins sucking gently.

"Oh no if you're going to act like a whore you're going to suck my cock like one." He says pushing his dick further into her mouth making her gag a bit. She pulls back slightly starting to suck and roll her tongue around his hard cock in her mouth. He grabs her by the hair and starts to fuck her face till she's gasping for breath and drool is running down her chin. He releases her hair as she picks up the rhythm taking his cock in as far as she can and using one hand to play with his heavy ball sack. She rolls his balls gently in her hand trying to use her tongue to stimulate the underside of his cock while sucking on it. Finally he pulls her by her hair pulling her off his cock which is now dripping with pre-cum.

"God yes. Fuck! Get on the bed face down ass up like a good slut."

"Yes master. Please master I need your cock inside of me. I'm dripping for you." she says breathily as she gets onto the bed on all fours laying her face down on the pillow and sticking her ass into the air. He comes up behind her and slaps her on the ass leaving a red handprint. She moans.

"Such a good slut. Let's see how wet you are for me shall we?" He says sticking two fingers into her dripping slit. "So wet for me already? What a good girl" he says fingering her while rubbing her clit. She moans loudly.

"Please fuck me. I need your cock please sir." She says breathily humping back against his hand.

"Do you think you deserve my cock?" He asks teasingly

"Yes, sir please. I need it inside of me."

"Such a sweet girl begging so well for your master's cock. Look how wet you are for it." He says walking up to her face and holding his wet fingers out. "Now clean them off like a good little slut."

She takes his fingers into her mouth sucking the wetness off them while moaning.

"Please I need your cock in my pussy. Please fuck me." She begs, whining slightly now, desperate for something to fill her.

He moves to the end of the bed and lines her cock up with her slit using the head of his dick to smear the wetness dripping out of her. She pushes back trying to get his cock inside of her and he chuckles.

"What a truly desperate slut you are wanting so badly to be filled." He chuckles pushing his dick inside her slowly. "Now stay still and take only what I give you."

She whimpers wanting badly to impale herself on his hard cock. He slowly pushes in another inch and teasingly reaches to play with her clit. She moans loudly and tries to push herself back. He immediately removes his hand from her clit and slaps her hard on her ass.

"I said don't move." He growls.

She whimpers and stills "Please I'm sorry I'll be good. Please master." She begs.

"You'd better be. Only good girls get to cum." He says slapping her ass one more time before thrusting in fully and then stilling. She whimpers pathetically but doesn't move again. He runs his hand down her back then reaches down rubbing her clit lightly. "You'll be a good girl for me, won't you?"

"Yes master, I promise. I'll be a good girl." She says whimpering.

He lines his cock up with her slit and slams into her suddenly. She lets out a loud moan jerking forward on the bed as he bottoms out in her tight, wet pussy. He slowly pulls out while grabbing her hair and pulling her back slamming back into her.

"Such a good whore taking masters cock so deeply." He says while pounding in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, please master. Harder please." She says breathily.

He obliges slamming into her harder and starting up a punishing pace while keeping his grip on her hair.

"You're such a good little whore for me. Now rub your clit, slut. I want to feel your pussy gripping my cock."

She reaches under her and starts rubbing her clit moaning loudly.

"Oh yes. Please master I'm so close. May I cum?"

"Not yet. You can cum when I tell you to like a good girl. Keep playing with your clit. I love when your pussy clenches around me." He moans, starting to feel his orgasm building.

She keeps playing with her clit moaning and feeling her pussy spasming around his cock.

"Cum. Now." He says commandigly.

She cums around his cock with a scream, her orgasm seeming to last hours even though it's only minutes, as he cums inside her pussy filling her with his seed. After he's finished, he pulls out of her and lays on the bed beside her pulling her to his chest and kissing her.

"You're amazing, you know that?" he asks her between kisses.

"Of course I do. We're both amazing and tomorrow everyone here will know it when we take over this damned ship and send the current captain to his watery grave." She says with a feral smile.

She lays her head on his chest, feral smile in place, as they both fall into a peaceful sleep.