Estalon's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
A divinely endowed priest finds out about his destiny.
3k words
4.46
7.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Estalon!" came the abbot's shout from the courtyard. Peering out the window of his dormitory, the naked initiate hissed in frustration. His teacher seemed mad about *something* - and Estalon had slept in yet again. Whatever the young priest's virtues were, a timely waking was not one of them.

Estalon turned away from the window to face his dresser, a loud slapping noise echoing in the stone-walled room as the lanky young man's cock impacted his thigh. He sighed and adjusted his titanic dark-brown member, getting it ready to stuff into a breechclout.

"Now, Estalon!" came the abbot's angry shout from the courtyard, the barrel-chested bull of a man capable of impressive volume. Disregarding his breechclout for now, the initiate threw his priestly robes over his head, running out of his chambers blind while he worked the robes down his body. His feet tripped over the tray of food that had been left out for him, and the half-naked man tripped in the stone corridor, banging his elbows and knees as he tumbled to the floor.

"Owwwww..." Estalon moaned, wincing. Slowly getting to his feet, the priest checked himself to see if he was hurt. Probably bruised, but not really injured. He pulled his robe over himself more fully, the rich cloth tenting over his crotch given that his inhumanly large endowment wasn't restrained by undergarments. He headed down the steps to the ground level, moving slowly at first.

Out in the courtyard the abbot wrapped a hand around Escalon's shoulders, pulling him close and pointing a finger in his face.

"Listen, a very important guest has arrived, and she wants to see you. I want you to be on your best behavior-"

"She?! The school is for men only."

"I told you, Escalon, she's important."

"But it's against the rules of our order-"

"Listen here, son." said the abbot, pulling Escalon by an arm around his shoulders into one of the seminary school outbuildings. "It's the crown princess, Marguerite. She's come here, on important business, and wants to talk to you. When the crown says something, we do it."

"Princess Marguerite? The warrior-princess of Astarte?" gasped Escalon. "W-what does she want with me?"

"I'm sure she'll tell you. Let's go."

Escalon and the abbot pushed open the wooden doors, entering into a large chamber used for visiting dignitaries and nobles - but never before for a female guest, to his knowledge. The chamber was extremely well-apportioned, not opulent, but every piece of furniture and art was tasteful and of the finest quality. The chairs and cushions were comfortable, the bed extremely so, and the room cool in summertime, like now, and insulated during the winter. Carved wooden icons of the horse-god, Gugal, the Heavenly Steed, sat on all four walls. Looking out the window was the princess, wearing a silver and gold tiara tastefully studded with a few diamonds, as well as a well-made traveler's outfit emblazoned with the seal of the royal house. She was still wearing her riding boots. As she turned around, gracefully, with a fencer's poise, Escalon couldn't help notice her body. Her tight riding pants clung to an ass that was both athletic and womanly. Her waist was narrow, but her shoulders were surprisingly wide, though that might have been the way her top was tailored. The young initiate himself stood just over six feet tall, barefoot as he was, but the princess was slightly taller than him in her riding boots. Overall, her presence exuded beauty, power, and grace... everything one would expect from a princess.

Before she could see him ogling her body, Escalon brought his eyes to Marguerite's face just as she turned around, her pale skin and midnight black hair gorgeous in the dim light of the unlit room. Her features were fine and elegant, regal and fierce but without a hint of cruelty or harshness to them.

The princess's eyes flicked over the abbot briefly, and then hung on Escalon, looking him up and down from his feet to his face. Something about the way her eyes traveled over him made the young priest blush slightly. Marguerite took a sip of wine from a golden goblet before walking toward the pair of clerics and setting it down.

"Barefoot?" she asked, looking down at Escalon's toes underneath his robe and arching an eyebrow

"Please, your highness, forgive the young man, he means no disrespect-"

"I didn't ask you, abbot." said the princess, cutting him off.

"Your highness." said Escalon, bowing in respect. "I was in a hurry to make it here. I'm used to going barefoot, in any case. I run twice daily barefoot around the school grounds."

"Oh?" asked Marguerite, crooking an index finger and pressing it to her lips while cupping the elbow of that arm in her other hand. "Is that to build endurance?"

"Er... yes, your highness. And to commune with our god."

"I suppose Gugal is known for his unflagging endurance and speed in service of the Queen of Heaven."

Marguerite, of course, referred to her goddess, Astarte, the Queen of Love and War, the most powerful of deities. The princess was an ordained holy warrior of the goddess, a feat few women ever achieved, and no woman of the royal line in over a century before her. Gugal was the goddess's horse, divine in and of himself, her faithful steed and helper, who had his own cult, of which Estalon was a part.

"Yes, your highness." said both men at the same time.

Marguerite's eyes flicked over to the abbot without moving her head, almost lazy in her affect.

"Leave us. I would talk to this young priest alone."

"Your highness, I-"

"Did I mumble?" asked the princess, smiling. Estalon thought it was the most dangerous smile he'd ever seen, and yet somehow it was delivered without an ounce of menace.

"No, your highness." replied the abbot. "I will take my leave."

On his way out the abbot gave Escalon an incredibly intense look. The message was clear: "Don't fuck this up for me."

"Now, Escalon. Take a seat. You don't have to address me as 'your highness' every time. 'Ma'am.' is more than sufficient." said Marguerite, seating herself on one of the cushioned, low-backed chairs.

Escalon turned around to grab a chair and scoot it closer, but he failed to account for his cock being half-hard with his observation of the princess's body. Sliding over the edge of the table with his shaft, he knocked the princess's goblet off the table, splattering the dregs onto the hardwood floor.

"Oh, bother. Your highness - ma'am - I'm so sorry." said Escalon, blushing, kneeling down on the floor to clean up the mess. He was mortified. His inhuman appendage was already a source of awkwardness, but to knock over the princess's drink with it?The princess merely arched her eyebrow in that inscrutable way of hers and smiled.

"It's fine, Escalon. Just put it on the table."

The young priest did so and sat down across from the princess. He debated whether or not to cross his legs - it would make the massive bulge in his crotch less visible but might seem too informal in front of the princess. His leg twitched a bit in indecision, and he ended up deciding not to do it. The princess herself's legs weren't crossed, in fact she adopted a bit of a wide stance while seated, allowing the priest to see how tightly her riding pants hugged her crotch.

"So. I understand you're a bit of a prodigy, or a genius, Escalon."

"Ummm...." said the priest, doing his best to act normal around the princess while his unnaturally large manhood was acting like it was gearing up to tear through his robes. "I suppose a prodigy. I am a fast learner, for sure, though I don't like to blow my own whistle too much."

"How old are you?" asked Marguerite.

"Nineteen, ma'am."

"Well, certainly a healthy young lad. And you're a full priest? Of what circle?"

"I'm an initiate of the third circle, ma'am. I passed my first initiation when I was seventeen."

"That is very fast, you know. The usual age is twenty-one, at least. Like knights. I wasn't able to take my vows until I turned twenty-one."

"Yes, your highness. I mean ma'am. I don't feel like a genius. I spend a lot of my time teaching the other students divine magic, so I know I'm quite advanced, but... like I said, I don't like to blow my own whistle." explained Escalon.

"You sound like who I'm looking for." said the princess, her eyes drinking in Escalon's form again in that way that made him blush. What was this about, he thought. Why was the princess interested in a simple priest like him? How would he get out of this without any awkwardness caused by his... addition?

"You're looking for me?" replied Estalon, his voice a bit squeaky.

"There was a prophecy made, by an ancient elven seer, that spoke of a great evil that would arise. Only a very special group of people would have what it takes to defeat it, and if they couldn't be found, or if they couldn't work together, the world would be doomed." explained the princess, her big, beautiful brown eyes expressive and showing a hint of worry. "The first would be a holy dame of Astarte, possessed of royal blood and... great beauty."

The princess had a confidence and poise about her that only came from royalty, and despite her obvious beauty it was clear that she wasn't willing to describe herself as such so casually.

"Is the second me?" asked Escalon, eyes going wide.

"Yes. A priest of the horse-god, wise beyond his years, with a mind like a fox and... well, it's got to be you."

"What... what does this mean?" asked Escalon. "We have to save the kingdom?"

"Not the kingdom, my sweet Escalon. The world. The threat is from Hell itself." replied the princess, clearly dead sober despite the wine she had been drinking.

The two of them sat there in silence for a few moments while the enormity of what Marguerite had suggested sunk in for Escalon.

"How can you be sure I'm the one chosen by this prophecy? What did it say about me? We can't get this wrong, like you said - the prophecy needs specific people."

"It's good of you to be inquisitive." remarked Marguerite. "But there's one way to be sure. Let me see it."

Marguerite winked at the younger priest. The dawning realization sank in on Escalon as he realized what she was talking about, her eyes falling to the obvious tent in his robes.

"No, wait, this isn't proper-" said Escalon, but the princess was already up out of her chair and looming above the seated priest.

"It's exactly proper. We need to learn to work together. That part is in the prophecy. Here." the princess said, reaching down and pulling on Escalon's robe. The priest struggled for a second, and then raised his arms, letting the princess pull his well-made robes off over his head, leaving him naked except for the wooden icon of Gugal hanging from his neck.

Most importantly, his nudity exposed his massive, half-hard cock, it's abnormality the source of so much worry for the young man over the course of his life. First of all, there was its shape - clearly not that of a human penis, with a flared tip and an approximately even length across the shaft. In terms of color it was much darker than Estalon's pale skin would indicate, a rich, deep, dark brown, with black mottling towards the tip. But it was the size that pushed it to the realm of obscenity. Easily a foot long while soft, the massive organ was half-hard and gently throbbing, already increasing in length and width.

"Oooooh myyyy" said the princess lustily, her gaze transfixed by Estalon's burgeoning cock. "It's even bigger than I imagined."

She kneeled down in front of Estalon's chair, one hand sliding under his thighs to crade the base of his shaft and his massive balls, the other supporting the tip of the gigantic organ. Her hands, somehow soft but surprisingly strong, felt amazing on Escalon's cock and he gave an involuntary moan of pleasure.

"Gugal's gift is magnificent, Escalon." said the princess, smiling, mirth and lust dancing in her eyes, while her hands gently stroked the underside of his cock. The priest could feel his shaft growing harder and harder by the second, arcing up to point proudly out of his crotch. Marguerite leaned down to inhale his musk, drinking in the scent of him and nuzzling at the base of his cock and his balls before withdrawing, her cheeks rosy with arousal and pleasure.

"You smell wonderful, Escalon. Manly *and* fertile and stallion-like."

"Th-thank you, ma'am." said Escalon, breathing heavily, his face flushed in a combination of lust, desire, and embarrassment.

"Oh, just call me Marguerite when we're alone." said the princess, punctuating her sentence with a lick up the horsecocked priest's shaft, from the base to the tip. The feeling of her warm, wet tongue on his sensitive shaft had Escalon's toes curling and his shaft jerking of its own accord. The princess wrapped her hands around his cock, gently stroking it from the base to about halfway up. "Look at this. My hands can't even meet around your shaft even if I use both of them. You have a magnificent manhood... horsehood? Does it matter?"

Escalon didn't say anything, just nodded and bit his lower lip. He had been given to the priesthood when he was a boy, and had spent much of his last few years in an all-male seminary school. Suffice it to say, he had never felt the touch of a woman, and especially never a princess.

"You're nodding. I'm glad you agree. Something like this shouldn't be concealed behind a priest's robes all the time." said Marguerite. She fastened her lips to the head of the massive horsecock in front of her, putting gentle suction on it while her hands continued to stroke the velvety-soft skin taut over rock-hard flesh. Soon a bit of precum was leaking from the shaft, which the princess licked up with her tongue, inserting the very tip of it into Escalon's urethra.

"Mmmm" Marguerite said, leaning back and smiling contentedly up at Escalon, who was gasping for breath at the intense sensations washing over him, concentrated on his cock. The princess grabbed one of the priests's hands, pulling it to her and nuzzling into it. "You can touch me, you know."

Escalon didn't know what to do with his hands while Marguerite continued her methodical and pleasurable stroking of his shaft. He ended up resting one of his hands on her shoulder and the other on the top of her head. Platfully, the princess found his index finger and gently nipped on it, then sucked it inside.

"Are you getting close to cumming?" asked the princess.

"Maybe, I don't-" said Escalon.

"Hmmm." said the princess, before diving in on Escalon's cock, licking it all around with her wet tongue, drooling and moistening the massive organ, more than two feet long. The priest moaned and twitched at the overpowering sensations of the princess's ministrations, wondering if he was holding himself back from cumming or racing towards it. Once his shaft was properly lubricated, the princess started jacking him in earnest, her hands racing up and down his immense length in a twirling motion, precum leaking from the tip of the titanic shaft in a steady stream.

"That's it, let all that cum out, Estalon. Show me what that divine cock of yours can do." said the princess, her voice low, encouraging, and sensual. "Cum for your princess."

Estalon could do nothing but cry out in ecstasy and let loose, his shaft twitching and shooting long ropes of creamy white seed into the air, where they splattered on the rug and stone floor. Some of it ended up on his thighs, the seat, and Marguerite's face and hair, but most of it shot more than six feet away from the priest's potent member.

"Margueriiiiiiiite" moaned Estalon, overtaken with passion, which overwhelmed his nervousness in an orgasmic tsunami.

"That's it.... Oh my, you're still cumming." said the princess, impressed with his endurance, feeling his shaft twitch and contract under her grasp while she still gently stroked it.

Long seconds passed, the sounds in the room Escalon's moans, the gentle schlick of Marguerite's hands stroking the massive horsecock, and the gurgling and spurting of the priest's climax.

"You're *still* cumming? By the Queen of Love..." exclaimed Marguerite, leaning in to lick the spurting semen directly out of the tip of Escalon's cock. "Mmmm, you taste good. Fertile and potent."

It was only a few seconds later that Escalon's climax died down, the young priest breathing heavily, his face and chest flushed. Marguerite's face was red with lust too, her breathing heavy at the erotic spectacle that she had just witnessed.

"Is it always like that?" she asked.

"It doesn't feel as good... when I do it." replied Escalon, catching his breath. "But yes, it's always a huge mess."

"By the Queen of Love, that's enough cum to impregnate a small nation." said the princess.

"I'm sorry, ma'am - I mean, Marguerite - I'll get that cleaned up." said the priest.

"No need. I have a trinket for that." said the princess, touching the gem of the ring on her right index finger and causing it to gleam with an obviously magical light. Directing it at the mess on the floor and on Escalon, the princess cleaned everything she could with magic, the spent seed disappearing into thin air. Finally, she turned the trinket on to herself, though not before licking her lips clean of a bit of the delicious seed.

"Get your robe on and pack your things." said the princess, bending down to pick up the garment and tossing it to Escalon, giving him a wonderful view of her perky ass. "And get ready for travel. We've got to get to the elven realms without delay."