Estate Pt. 04

Story Info
In a Gynarchy, a boy is part of the estate.
2.5k words
4.43
24k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subtlelee
subtlelee
163 Followers

I slept fitfully through the night, waking often. my collar felt awkward around my neck, my caged genitals itched, my anus was sore, and my mind raced both with memories of the day before and apprehensions about what the day ahead would bring. Without a clock, in the windowless room it was impossible to tell what time it was. I'd been awake for some time when austen stirred. Nervously, we whispered for a while, until we heard sounds from next door of Maestra rising. Some minutes later, She unlocked the door and strode in our room. As She turned on the light, we gathered ourselves and rose from the bed, heads bowed, as we'd been taught the day before. Standing before us in Her robe and holding a steaming mug of coffee, She gave us a moment before saying, "good morning, boys."

"Good morning, Maestra," we responded, pretty much in unison.

"We have a few hours before our flight, so we'll have plenty of time to get breakfast here before heading to the airport." She paused to take a sip of Her coffee. Fishing in Her robe pockets, She pulled out a razor and the can of shaving cream from last night, tossing both on the bed. "Shave and shower, both of you, then come to My room. Don't dawdle." With that, She turned and exited, pulling the door behind Her, but neither closing nor locking it.

Deferring to the older austen, i bade him go first. While he was in the bathroom, i entertained myself with the only reading material in the room, thumbing again through the pamphlet Maestra had given us to read last night. i re-read the section on the Goddess worship that had become the new state religion of our Gynarchical republic. The strange chants, prayers, ritual ablutions, and prostrations described in the pamphlet would soon become all too familiar to me.

Once austen had finished, he stepped into Maestra's room and i shaved, showered, and dried myself as quickly as i could. i did take enough time to wash carefully around my chastity cage and to clean my stretched, sore anus, which was still greasy from last night. When i walked into Maestra's room, She was doing Her makeup, using the large mirror in Her expansive bathroom. She didn't look up, merely directed me: "join austen, lark."

It was at that point that i noticed austen was bent over the end of the bed, bottom up, and that a bright green gem glimmered between his butt cheeks. It took me a moment to register that austen was impaled by a butt plug, and that soon i would be, too. When i folded myself over the end of the bed beside him, i gave him a look of commiseration. his cheeks were burning red as he swallowed hard and turned his head away, too ashamed to look at me.

Maestra took Her time, making me wait. She finished with Her make up, then came into the main room, saying nothing as She gathered up clothing and other items, packing them away, paying no attention to us.

Finally, She moved between us and patted austen on the bottom. "Green is my favorite color," She said, apparently referring to the gem on austen's plug. "you'll wear it a lot."

She then moved squarely behind me. i heard the sound of lubricant being squirted from the bottle, then felt Her begin to rub the cool, slick gel into my smarting asshole. When i instinctively clenched, She smacked my bottom. "Remember your lessons from last night, larkin. Do NOT fight me." Then when i had regained control of my reflexes, "Good boy, that's better."

She stepped back for a moment, giving me time to steel myself, then returned to press something cold and metallic to my pucker. "you get one a bit larger than your brother's," She said, employing the sibling term the Gynarchy used to refer to all relationships amongst males, "because I opened you last night." Then She placed a hand on the small of my back, instructed me to turn my feet so that they were pigeon-toed, and forced the flanged plug into me. When i felt it plop into place, i couldn't quite choke back a small, muffled whimper, as i realized how securely it was fitted inside me.

Maestra left us there, bent over the bed, as She returned to the bathroom and washed Her hands. When She stepped back into the room, She was spraying Herself with perfume that i would come to know as Her distinctive scent. "Go put your dalleks on, boys." we obeyed, pushing ourselves up from the bed, feeling the invasiveness of the plugs as we took our first steps back to our room. "But switch colors today; larkin I want you in the orange."

"Yes, Maestra," i replied.

As i put on the tangerine colored dallek and austen the blue, we both did our best to make the garments hang as nicely, as naturally as Maestra had the day before. And i had a moment to reflect on Her decision to have us switch colors. It was subtle but telling, in its own way as intrusive as the plugs we wore. It stressed that She owned these clothes, as -- for all intents and purposes -- She owned us. we owned nothing. She would decide what we would wear, if anything. It was another lesson in the complete lack of agency i would have in the Gynarchy.

When we had put on our belled sandals, Maestra gave us each a quick once over, pulling, straightening, and rearranging the drape of the dalleks around our forms. Stepping back for one last look at the two of us, She nodded and smiled. "Good. you boys ready for some breakfast?"

"Yes, Maestra," we answered, honestly.

"Then heel," She said, leading us from the room and out into the hallway.

On the way down to the lobby from the fifth floor, Maestra reminded us to stay slightly behind Her and to keep our eyes lowered. austen and i got used to walking plugged. It was uncomfortable, but something we'd both become familiar with. W/we passed several Women, some with boys heeling behind Them, others alone. Maestra and the Women shared greetings. austen, the other boys, and i remained silent. i took in how the boys were dressed. None wore dalleks, but i saw some very short tunics, a loin cloth, and one boy wearing only a length of pink cloth tied around his hips and his genitals.

Beside the lobby was a large breakfast buffet area. It was still pretty early and only about half the tables were taken. Women alone sat; the boys in the room stood, attending to their Custodians. Mistress instructed austen to get U/us a table beside the window. She had me take a plate, onto which i placed the items She was having for breakfast: whole grain bread, fig jam, a wedge of cantaloupe, two strips of bacon, and a hard boiled egg. Giving the buffet a last look, Maestra led me over to the table, where i set the plate down after She'd taken Her seat.

"Thank you, larkin." As She put the napkin in Her lap, She said, "austen, fetch me a black coffee and a glass of grapefruit juice, if they have it, otherwise orange."

"Yes, Maestra," austen replied. As he crossed the room, i noticed the odd hitch in his gait.

Maestra pulled a tablet computer from Her purse. As She ate breakfast and enjoyed the coffee and juice, She checked Her e-mails and scrolled through the morning news, paying little attention to austen or me standing slightly behind Her, or to the slowly filling buffet room.

Closing Her tablet and pushing Her empty plate back, She asked: "are you boys hungry?"

"Yes, Maestra," we both answered, and i think my stomach growled, too, to underscore the point.

"OK. austen, refill My coffee, please. lark, go fetch two bananas from the bowl. Make sure they're the same size. I don't want you two bickering about who got the larger one. Off you go."

Disappointed that it seemed all we'd get for breakfast was a banana, i picked the largest two offered on the buffet, returning to Maestra's table just as austen arrived with Her fresh coffee. She had us stand one on each side of the table.

"Let Me see them," Maestra ordered me, and i showed Her the two large, not-quite-ripe bananas. "They will do. Give one to austen."

As i handed a banana to austen, Maestra took a long sip of Her coffee, watching to see what we'd do. When neither of us moved to start eating without permission, She smiled. "Good," She said. "Peel them completely and put the peels on the plate." As i complied, i noticed a young Woman a table over turn to watch.

"Now," Maestra said, enunciating crisply, "W/we're going to play a little game. you are each to take as much of the whole banana into your mouths as possible. I want you to deep throat them until you reach your gag point and can't take any more. Begin." i'm sure that austen's head was reeling as much as mine was and that my cheeks were as flushed with shame as much as his were. we were both frozen by the command, until Maestra repeated it, an added harshness to the timbre of Her voice: "I said begin."

Feeling more eyes turned on us, i thought for a moment that i might faint, but knew i had to obey. i pushed the pulpy shaft into my mouth, over my tongue, back toward my throat. i could see austen doing the same. As i reached my gag point, tears welled in my eyes, and i heard a muffled, half-strangled cough from austen.

After a long moment, Maestra asked: "Is that all you can take?" i nodded and assume austen did, too. "OK," She continued. "Bite off what you have in your mouth, put the remains of the bananas on the table, and swallow."

i obeyed, finding it more difficult than i would have thought to chew the mushy length of banana filling my mouth. When i had done so and blinked back the tears from my eyes, i noticed that Maestra had put the remaining pieces of our bananas side by side before Her. Each was about four inches long, but austen's was slightly shorter.

Maestra raised Her gaze, looking at me first, then austen. "It appears W/we have a winner. austen, you have been more obedient and pleasing than your brother. As a reward, you may choose any four vegetarian options from the buffet for your breakfast. Off you go."

As a surprised austen went to pick his breakfast, Maestra turned to me. "you didn't do so well, pet. I was betting on you and would have lost money. you will have a chance to reflect -- on an empty stomach -- on how unwise it is to disappoint me. Now, take my plate over to the area for dirty dishes and then return."

When i returned, stomach growling again, Maestra was talking with the young Women at the neighboring table.

"That was wicked," the older of the two said, heavily stressing the last word.

"As You can tell, they're both new. they need to learn obedience and submission to my will."

"I think that lesson came through loud and clear," the younger of the two said, laughing.

When austen returned with a pretty full plate, Maestra had him sit and looked over his choices. Picking up a slice of cheese, She said, "I should have specified vegan ... but My mistake, so I'll allow you this as a treat."

Turning to me, She said: "larkin, you will stand here and watch your brother enjoy the rewards that come through more pleasing behavior. he is strictly forbidden from offering you even a bite. And even if he did, you would refuse it as unearned. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Maestra," i replied sheepishly.

"Am I clear," She asked austen, too, who also replied in the affirmative.

"Good." She rose from Her chair. "When you are done, come back to the room. Do you remember the number?" austen and i looked at each other, shaking our heads, mumbling, "No, Maestra."

Maestra shook Her head, looked to the Women at the adjoining table, and said with exaggerated annoyance: "boys." Then back to us: "It's room 516 ... 5 -- 1 -- 6 ... five hundred and sixteen," She repeated slowly. Do you think you can keep that in your little heads for 10 minutes?"

"Yes, Maestra," we both mumbled, humiliated.

"See that you do. When you come to the room, take the stairs, not the elevator. you both need the exercise. austen, you may begin eating."

As Maestra started walking away, She stopped at the next table and turned back to catch me watching Her.

She snapped, "Eyes on your brother, like I told you, boy."

"Yes, Maestra, i'm sorry," i said, cheeks flushed even more deeply."

Then to the two Ladies: "If You are going to be here for a few minutes, can You please keep an eye on these two?"

"Of course, Sister," said the older, "We'd be more than happy to."

"Thank You," Maestra said. Then, without another word to austen or me, She strode out into the lobby.

austen ate his food, never looking up at me, and i watched in silence. i didn't blame him, of course, but couldn't help feeling envious.

austen had barely swallowed his last bite when the older of the two Women at the next table asked, "Finished, boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he answered.

"Then don't keep your Custodian waiting. Clear the table and the two of you get up to Her room."

"Yes, Ma'am," we both answered and hurriedly cleared the table as the Woman advised us to "serve well."

On the way back up to the fifth floor, the only sound in the hallway was the tinkling of the small bells on our sandals. "i'm so sorry, larkin," austen whispered.

"Not your fault, in any way," i murmured, barely loud enough to be heard. "One of us was going to go hungry. i guess it was my turn." At this, austen nodded sadly.

When we knocked on the door to room 516, Maestra let us in. "Brush your teeth, boys; W/we need to get a move on."

As we did so, using a single toothbrush that Maestra had left out for us, She checked Herself in the mirror. She was dressed in a no-nonsense, dark blue business suit. It was an outfit that underscored Her natural aura of authority. She wasn't what would normally be considered a beautiful Woman; She was too short and too full for that. But She definitely had poise and an unmistakable air of confidence.

When we had packed away the shared toothbrush, Maestra pointed to Her rolling bag. "austen, you have that." Then handing me Her large purse, "larkin, you have this."

After punching several things into Her phone, She said to no one in particular, "Check out complete." Then, opening the door, She said to us, "Heel."


subtlelee
subtlelee
163 Followers