Estate Pt. 03

Story Info
In a Gynarchy, a boy is part of the estate.
2.6k words
4.38
19.2k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subtlelee
subtlelee
162 Followers

Just as W/we reached the vehicle and before i could open the driver's door for Her, Her phone rang. Checking the number, She answered it, motioning for me to get into the back seat. As i opened the door, i heard Her side of the conversation. "Well, hello there ... Laughter ... It is the back of beyond ...Yes, it's gone well, easy travel, no delays, and legal dealings haven't been too taxing ... Laughter ... Generous, but certainly not that much..."

As i opened the door behind the driver's seat and began to climb in, i registered someone sitting on the other side. It was austen, dressed in a dallek similar to mine, though his was a light orange. he looked like he'd been crying. Settling onto the seat, i took in the odd feeling of the dallek.

"Hi austen, are you OK?" i tried to sound casual, relaxed, normal.

Before he could respond, we heard the tap of Ms. Olivia's nail on the window. She gave us an irritated look and held a finger to Her lips, ordering us to be silent as She went back to chatting on the phone. austen and i shared a look of commiseration, listening with curiosity and concern to Maestra's end of the call, at least the snippets we could hear as She paced outside the vehicle.

"no problems at all; quite docile really ... well, the younger one is very cute, but has basically lived on his own for I don't know how long ... yep ... laughter ... well, 'feral' is Your word, but yes he'll take some house-breaking ... laughter ... yeah, I bet You would ... that I don't know ... oh yes, he's in good shape, but way too old for My interests ... legally, I'm sure You're right, but I do feel a moral obligation ... no, tomorrow, late tomorrow ... have to drive to the provincial capital, then catch a flight back tomorrow ... yes, Goddess, willing ... it will be good to be home, back in civilization ... thanks and You know I will ... OK ... bye."

And that's what W/we did, on that afternoon almost a decade ago, W/we headed off into O/our new lives. She asked one or the other of us occasional questions, but generally we traveled in silence; Maestra listened to classical music in the front, while austen and i mutely considered our fates in the back.

When W/we arrived in the provincial capital, Maestra checked us into a hotel near the airport. We had a "Matriarchal Suite," which included a large, bright, airy room for Maestra and a small, windowless anteroom for austen and me. It had only one bed. "Time to start getting you boys over your reticence about the male body," She said, noticing the look on our faces.

Maestra had us remove our dalleks and hang them up so they'd be relatively fresh for the next day's travel. Then She told us to go wait in our room, which had a one way lock, allowing Her to come in at will. austen and i nervously did our best not to look at the other's naked body.

After about 15 minutes, Maestra came in, having changed into an attractive outfit and carrying some papers in Her hands. austen and i were both sitting on the bed, unsure what to do with ourselves. "When I enter, you stand," She directed, bringing both of us to our feet and earning us a smile. "you can both read?" She asked. "Yes, Maestra," we answered in unison.

"Good." She handed each of a sizable pamphlet, some 50 pages long. "This is a primer on our Matriarchal society, its laws and norms, prepared for new immigrants. It will be useful for you, too. I want you to read it while I'm out having dinner." Perhaps hearing our stomachs growling - neither of us had eaten since the morning - She reassured us: "Don't worry, I'll bring something back for you."

Then She called our attention to small cameras posted near the ceiling in all four corners of the small room. Tapping something on Her phone, She showed us that She could both see and hear what when on the in the room. "Do I need to remind you to behave yourselves?" "No, Maestra," we both replied honestly.

She returned sometime later; exactly when, we couldn't tell since we had no watches, no clock. She had a container of take-out food for each of us, which we ate while She watched and quizzed us on the pamphlet we'd read. She stressed the benefits of a Gynarchy: lower crime rates, less polarization in politics, expansive advances in the arts and sciences, healthier relations with other countries, cleaner cities, a healthier environment. Her points were hard to dispute; even if they hadn't been, arguing with one's Custodian would have been a fool's errand.

When we had finished eating and satisfied Maestra that we'd understood and internalized the lessons from the pamphlet, She took us into Her room. There, laid out on the table was a can of shaving lotion, several razors, and two stainless steel devices. She picked up one of these and looked at it for a long moment before asking, "Do you know what this is?" When neither of us answered, She said: "Well?"

"Yes, Maestra," i relied, "it's a chastity device."

"Yes, it is. A 'chastity device' ... a cock cage ... a pecker pillory ... a dick denier ... a meat masher ... an erection eradicator ..." As She said each term slowly, deliberately, She looked from one of us to the other. "This one's for you," She said, tossing it to me; "and this one's for you, austen," tossing the other to him. As we contemplated the hard steel grids we held in our hands, She repeated the Latin term from earlier: "Semen pertinet ad Magistra domae. Your cocks belong to me now, as do your balls. And those wonderful little devices will ensure that you remember that."

Picking up the shaving cream and razors, She said, "come," and we followed Her in the to the spacious bathroom. "larkin, up on the counter." With growing dread, i obeyed, hopping up onto the granite counter. "Lean back and splay your legs." Handing the can of shaving cream to austen, She ordered: "Shave him ... navel to anus, I want him smooth. Leave a thin 'landing strip," right above his cock. Be thorough and careful, for he's going to do you next."

It would be hard to overstate the levels of shame austen and i felt over the next hour. Neither of us had ever done anything like this. Speaking for myself, at least, i'd never touched another boy's cock nor been touched by another boy. But we were that evening, carefully shaving the other's lower tummy, cock base, scrotum, and perineum, our flesh tingling from the scented shaving lotion, our cocks erect from the humiliation. Guided by Maestra's critical eye and assessing touch, we weren't done until She was satisfied we were both completely smooth, except for the "slut strips" right above our loins.

When i had finished shaving austen to Her satisfaction, She handed me a wash cloth dipped in ice water. "Hold this around his cock until it wilts," She instructed me, which i did, feeling the odd sensation of his erection drooping from the cold. Handing me austen's cock cage, She ordered, "Now put this on him, but don't lock it." Shamed but obedient, i complied, saying a silent prayer that austen understood as i forced his cock into the confines of the metal cage.

"Change places, please," Maestra commanded, and austen did the same to me ... making my cock go limp with the icy rag, forcing my shaved scrotum through the back ring, then pushing my shaft into the short cage.

Snapping Her fingers, Maestra, ordered "heel" and led us back into the main room of the suite. "On your knees," She ordered, then more softly, "what a lovely sight." Stepping to stand directly before and over austen, She said: "Thank me for taking you in, austen."

"Thank You, Maestra, for taking me in."

"Good boy. Now lock your cock cage." he obeyed, pushing the small lock on the top of his chastity device until it clicked. "Kiss my feet." When he had done so, She ordered him, to my surprise: "Go to your room, austen, and close the door behind you."

It was a long, pregnant moment after the door closed that Maestra looked down at me. "you, too, lark."

"Thank You, Maestra, for taking me in."

"you're welcome, boy. Now, lock it."

When i had done so, She turned without saying a word to me and strode into the bathroom. For the next several minutes, i could hear Her washing Her face, brushing Her teeth, and changing clothes. When She came back into the main room, She re-arranged things on the bed and turned on some light classical music on an audio feed. As She stepped around me, i could tell She was wearing a kimono-like robe. After a few more moments of re-positioning things around the room, She lowered the lights in the room and moved to stand directly in front of me, untying the sash of Her robe, letting in fall open.

"Look up," She commanded, causing me to lift my gaze to look directly at Her full, thick bush. Running Her manicured fingers through Her pubic hairs, She said "This is now the center of your universe." Maestra ran a finger along Her labial lips and held the glistening tip to my lips. i licked it clean. "Good boy," She said. "That is the taste you'll crave and beg for. I am your Goddess; you'll worship my sex, venerate and revere my body, and give yourself to Me eagerly and gratefully. Do you understand me, lark?"

"Yes, Maestra."

"Good. I am your job, I am your purpose, I am your life. you are My servant, My helpmeet, My boy. you'll keep My house and raise My children. you'll tend to Me, wait on Me, serve Me, please Me, pleasure Me."

Placing a single finger under my chin, She guided me from my knees to my feet, then commanded me to turn around. Running Her palms along my bottom, She pushed me to the side of the bed and ordered me to bend over, onto the mattress, head turned to the left and pressed down onto the duvet. With firm hands, She pulled my arms back behind me, crossing my wrists in the small of my back. Without saying a word, She nudged my feet apart with Hers, then reached between my legs and firmly pulled my caged cock back, making sure i was situated to suit Her. A palm placed possessively on my bottom, She said simply: "Stay."

A few minutes later, She returned. As She strode past the end of the bed, Her robe pulled open and i could see a harnessed, black strappy jutting out, bouncing with each step. i wasn't surprised, of course; i'd had a good sense this was coming.

"I had originally intended to wait until I got you home to do this ... but I do sooo enjoy hotel sex." As She said this, She ran Her fingers into my crack and began to spread cool, slick lubricant into my virginal asshole, bringing an involuntary groan from my lips and tensing from my body.

She paused for a moment, then cleaned the lubricant from Her fingers on my butt cheeks and placed a palm quite possessively on my lower back. "I know you're new to this, lark. And I will be gentle with you. I'm using a small shaft tonight since you're a virgin. But I don't want to feel you resist me, either physically or mentally. This," She tapped on my lubed pucker, "is mine and I'm going to use it ... a lot. you need to resign yourself to that, accept it, and eventually embrace it. If you fight Me, this will just hurt more ... a lot more. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Maestra," i replied.

"Good boy," She said and repositioned Herself so that the bulbous head pressed against my anus.

Then with a single deep thrust, like a lunge with a sword, She pushed the entire length of the strappy into me. my eyes bugged out and teared up as i buried my face in the cool fabric of the duvet to muffle the cry of pained surprise that erupted from my lips. Although She'd minimized the size of the shaft, it felt like a two by four rammed up inside me. i thought it couldn't possibly go any deeper, but She grabbed my hips roughly and pressed another inch or so into me. It literally felt like the head of Her She-cock was pressing against the back of my navel.

Leaning Her full, Rubenesque body over me, making me feel the literal weight of Her authority, She growled into my ear. "How does it feel to have Maestra inside you, boy? Hmmm? It's something you're going to have to get used to."

With that, She pushed down on my lower back, leveraging Her weight off me, and stood again behind me. And She fucked me. Rocking Her hips, setting a rhythm, sliding the lubed shaft in and out of me, not exactly roughly but certainly firmly. With each inward thrust, She'd wiggle slightly, grinding Her sex, Her clit against the base of the strappy. With each thrust, She'd stretch and bruise me a bit more, and bring Herself a step closer to orgasm. At first, i tried to count the thrusts, but i soon lost track of time. At some point, i became aware of a metallic taste in my mouth and realized i'd bitten my cheek. Then, Maestra kicked my feet apart even wider, to get a different angle as She plunged the strappy back into me. And, finally, She came. i could feel the spasms of Her body pressed against me, the ripples of Her pleasure quivering all the way down the shaft inside me. After several minutes of aftershocks in which i barely dared breathe, She pulled slowly out of me, put a palm firmly on my bottom, said simply "Stay," and stepped away into the bathroom.

When She returned, She'd collected Herself and ordered me to my knees. i got a sense of how sore i'd be the next day as i slid off the bed and down onto the floor.

"Kiss my feet, larkin. And thank Me."

Hurt, shamed, mortified by what had just happened, it crossed my mind to disobey. But the wiser, more prudent part of me prevailed. Disobedience would be futile and would just make matters worse, perhaps much worse. i touched my dry lips to Maestra's feet and, head still bowed, whispered, "Thank You, Maestra."

"Good boy. you may go to bed now, lark, with austen in the other room."

When i began to rise, She stopped me, with a single word: "crawl." Which i did, over to the door between O/our rooms. "Good night, boy. Sleep well. W/we have a busy day tomorrow," She said right before i closed the door behind me.

In the darkness of the room, i crawled into bed beside austen. There the full shame of what had just happened broke over me and i couldn't choke back the sobs. austen put a hand on my shoulder and said softly, "i'm sorry, larkin." Although i couldn't answer, i appreciated his words and his concern. But knew there was nothing either of us could do about it.

To be continued?

subtlelee
subtlelee
162 Followers