Estellina & Me - A Transsexual Life

Story Info
An extraordinary trans life remembered.
4k words
4.56
6.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers

The year is 2020, it is May 16th, a writer, Mr. Lindstrum, is being interviewed on the occasion of his 80th birthday.

"Good morning Mr. Lindstrum, and a happy 80th birthday. I'm Jack TavernIs. I'm here to interview you Sir, for the New York Reader's Guide and Channel 7's Biography series."

"Oh yes, come in, Jack, but my birthday was yesterday, not that it matters. I don't know why your readers would be interested in me. It's Estellina they are really interested in. She's become a cult figure like Frida, identifiable without a last name."

"Sorry about the mix up of the day. I'm here with a small crew. Can we get started?"

"As you like. Please excuse the mess, it's a small NY apartment. I sold the house in LA, it was too big for an old man to take care of the lawns, gardens, pools, flowers, and a pool. I even had a small vineyard of Chianti grapes growing on what used to be the front lawn."

"Can you sit here, Sir, that nude portrait is an excellent backdrop, isn't it Harry?

"Forget the Sir, just call me Lindy, everybody does."

"You were saying, Lindy?"

"Oh, nothing important, out in the big house in California, I'd spend all a few days working or watching our weekly Gardner come and go. He was a sweet soul, but he didn't know shit about gardening. I only kept him on because I felt sorry for him. He'd been there when Estellina... Excuse me Jack, I'm going on too long. I better sit down, as you suggested."

"Thanks, Sir. Harry set up the lights and don't break anything."

"Can I plug the electric cord in here, Mr. Lindstrum?"

"Sure, Harry, we don't have that many sockets, it's an old building but from the roof you can see the Hudson River and in the other direction, there's the Empire State Building. They call it a three room apartment, but in most places, they don't count the bathroom as a room. In New York, they count everything."

"Sure, Mr. Lindstrum, ah Lindy, would you give us a few words about the portrait, is it by a famous artist?"

"Henri DeVega, a well known French artist during the pop art period, painted that. It's quite realistic. Estellina met him at one of her political rallies and brought him home for dinner. One thing led to another, and we became a threesome. Henri was very much into performing fellatio. My God, he was good at it. A few months later, Henri received word that his partner was ill and returned to Paris. We lost so many young men back then."

"She certainly was a beautiful woman, wasn't she Harry?"

"(Harry speaking) Oh yeah, but that banana in her lap, is that symbolic of something Lindy?"

" Banana? Oh no, that was her cock, she was enormous. Henri just adored sucking her cock while I stood behind her doing..."

"Harry, get the lights ready, and please shut up. I'm conducting the interview, not you. Please set up your camera, so the 'Banana' isn't staring the viewer right in the face, focus on something else, maybe the colorful background."

"No problemo, Jacky."

"Just a quick question, Lindy, this threesome thing, was that common?"

"No, DeVega was the only one. I never wanted to share Estellina, but it was early in our relationship, and Henri was so feminine it was like making love to two women. He was a blow job artist, how he managed to engulf her huge cock was something I could not duplicate. You try to get 12 inches down your gullet, it ain't easy. After he'd sucked Estellina dry, he'd roll over for me. I always had to save something for him, which meant I couldn't really finish with a full climax inside my wife. But he was so grateful, I made every effort to please him. Estellina would watch us and just laugh and laugh."

"Was same-sex marriage instituted at that time?"

"No, we would have had to wait for 2012, but Estellina and I felt we were married from the first day we began living together. We acted as if we were. We had our own big wedding reception at the gay dance Club Revolver in West Hollywood, they closed the place down from the public for that night. We had over 220 guests there.Two Mayors and one Senator and an ex president who made a pass at the bride."

"Ok, Lindy, let's move on to what we are supposed to be doing here."

(Jack staring at the painting) "God, she had some set of tits, excuse me."

""Yes Jack, she did, and all-natural. She started on hormones when she was twenty. Her breasts, they just kept growing. Probably because she was genetically disposed to be a woman. Do you know those breasts of hers filled with milk, I could taste it when I sucked her."

"Lindy, let me begin by asking you a question, and I'm certain you've been asked this before."

"It's been many years now since anyone came out to interview me."

"Yes, you wrote the book, 'Estellina, A Shining Star.' It was the best seller in the year 1992."

"Yes, I wrote the book. So what? I tried to capture the starlight that radiated from within the woman. I have so many beautiful memories of the time we spent together."

"Oh yes, this will surprise you Jack, I also have the only thing of Estellina that remains, her nuts, as the little Mexican kid next door calls his testicles. You see that clear glass bottle up on the bookshelf?"

"Yes."

"That's her two rocks. They first removed the right one that hung loose in a slack sack. That testicle was as hard as granite. Then a few months later, the doctors routed out the left nut that had never popped down. They said it would become cancerous with time, something about the effect of the body heat on an undescended testicle."

"After the intervention, the surgeon, a talented gay Latino, asked Estellina if she wanted to keep them. He had an appreciation for making such gestures. She said, 'Yes' and brought them home for me. That's what's in that glass bottle, under formaldehyde, her testicles, both of them."

"Wow, I didn't know that. "

"You see Estellina, wasn't just a crossdresser, she was a tranny, a transsexual. I know that '"tranny'" is not an acceptable word in today's world of extreme sensitivity, but it still works for me."

(Jack) "I thought she had undergone sexual reassignment surgery, but you're saying she wasn't a sex change?"

"No, she wasn't quite a sex change. Yes, Estellina had no balls, just a huge penis, and she had no intention of having it snipped. She called it her 'clit.' Estellina always smiled when she called it that. Funny how Trannys alter the names of their anatomy to make themselves more feminine."

(Jack) "But she was strikingly feminine, at least in that portrait and in news pictures and films I've seen of her."

"Did you know, Jack, when she testified before congress about Trans Lives, she said, 'people thought I didn't have the balls to appear before you, so I brought them with me?' Then she pulled that same bottle out of her Louis Vuitton bag and put them right on the lectern in front of her. "

"I've seen video clips of that, that was when the whole place went crazy."

"I told her she should have unzipped and popped her big cock onto the table, and said, 'can any one of you men match this,' but no, she was too ladylike for a stunt like that."

"So you are saying Estellina was heavily endowed. Do any pictures exist of her cock?"

"Oh no, she would never allow herself to be photographed nude. But, there is one photo on the internet that looks like her, when she was just starting out as a sex worker. It's quite a dark fotophoto, but with a little imagination, you can make out what she's got between her legs. Other than that, I don't think any other photos exist of that miracle of nature. I'm not even sure that one on the internet is authentic."

"Did she ever make any porno movies?"

"No, she had hundreds of offers. Even though she was very uninhibited in a sexual situation, she was too shy to parade that big stick in public. I told Estellina she could have made millions in porno if she had."

"Could you describe her anatomy? Evidently you knew it quite well."

"Yes, I knew it better than my own dick. It was magnificent. From stem to stern, once she shook it out, it was a little over twelve inches. She always shaved her pubes, so it was easy to see where it sprung from. She was uncut, but the tip of her cock always seemed to be visible above her foreskin, like it was waiting to pop out and reveal itself."

"Was it thin or thick?"

"I could make a joke, but I'll tell you, it was thick, a diameter of at least two inches when it was flaccid. It was large but strangely it was very friendly looking, like looking at a Teddy Bear. Something about it made you want to put it into your mouth or elsewhere. When it was hard, it looked like she could pound nails with it. But actually, it was quite sensitive, I once got over-exuberant sucking it and gave it a little bite. Oh, she let out a shout when that happened."

"So she was the top, and you were the bottom?"

"That distinction went out of style long ago, Jack, but I was usually the penetrator, I spent the first year and a half when we met never looking at her cock. Never thinking of her as anything other than a woman. But, yes, I always was willing to please her. If she wanted me to play the bottom, I was all in. Being fucked by her huge cock was quite painful at first. I bled terribly the first time she fucked me in the ass. With time I learned how to do to prepare myself and give her the satisfaction she deserved from a lover."

"So, in essence, she was your woman, but on occasion, she might function as if she were a man?"

"You might say that."

"Any idea what her genotype was? Was she ever tested?"

"Not that I know of, but I suspect she was an XXY, mostly a female with a little bit of the Y's appendage tacked on, that was her big penis"

"And I suppose you knew that part of her quite intimately."

"Of course, I knew her 'clit' better than I knew my own toothbrush, and as well as I knew the inside of her ass."

"Her ass?"

"Well, you know, I'm not at all embarrassed to tell you, she liked her ass hole licked, a rim job I think they call it."

"Really?"

"Do you know she could cum just from a tongue in her ass? Of course, you had to know how to please her, but pleasing her, that was my pleasure."

"What was it like living with her?"

"Well, she was very sexy, she liked to have sex at least once a day. Not just for her sake, but also for mine. I always had a very strong sex drive. Even at the age of eighty, I still get a hard-on thinking about her. I remember the day I brought her home from the hospital, after her second testicle was removed. She was in pain. What do you think she said to me just a few hours after surgery?"

"I really don't know."

"After I helped to get her into bed, and mind you she was in real pain, she looked up at me and said,

'Do you want a blow job?'

"Of course, I told her to rest. She was sore down there for more than a month, but she still serviced me like a trooper every day until she felt sufficiently recovered, at which point I was able to reciprocate."

"There was an age difference between you two. Was that a problem?"

"Yes, I was older than she was, close to 20 years, but I never noticed it if it was a problem. Even in my seventies, I was still masturbating every day or two. But jerking the gherkin is nothing like having sex with a transsexual. What is so exciting is that Estellina had almost no inhibitions."

"In our sexual activities, she set the pace. Grabbing me by my cock, and massaging the underside of my balls until I was fully erect. It didn't take long. Meanwhile, I was busy sucking her nipples. Since I was never breastfed, I guess I was making up for a lost youth."

"Estellina loved having her titties sucked on. She could almost cum just from that stimulation. Her hormonal breasts were large enough that I could press them together and suck both of her nips at the same time. She liked that."

"Our sex was sometimes oral, but most times I opted for anal, I was so in love with her curvaceous ass. When I finish fucking her, if she was especially horny, she'd flip me over and filet my ass like a moray eel crushing mussels with that monster cock of her's."

"She'd swivel on top of my chest, putting her "clit" in my mouth, and I'd suck until she came as she interlaced her fingers in my hair, giving my hair a tug when she'd cum. I'd watch her sucking my cock until I could not hold back. I cum and she'd suck my copious ejaculation down her throat. Then she'd clean off any excess after pulsation of cum with her tongue."

"You said she had no compulsion about swallowing?"

"Yes, she swallowed my cum like it was an elixir. It was her mana from heaven. She did qualify, once saying, 'I really don't like the taste of sperm, but your cum tastes so good. Maybe she was flattering me, but with time she must have guzzled a barrel of it."

"Often, after she'd swallowed all my cum, she'd reverse her position, so her ass hole was in my face. Of course, I knew she wanted me to lick it with long strokes of the tongue. She loved ass play. Often, around the midpoint of our lovemaking, I'd tell her, 'I want to fuck you' and shed grab a tube of lube from her bookshelf, hand it to me to prime her buttocks. If she was too tight to take it all quickly I'd finger her until I could get three or four fingers inside her and then, knowing she was prepped, I'd push my cock inside her. She might wince, but if I asked if she was all right and she always said,

'Yes, fuck me, harder.'"

"Mr. Lindstrum, that's probably a bit more than we needed to know, but let me ask you a question."

"Sure, anything."

"You say you reciprocated, does that mean you swallowed as well."

"When I first met her, she was nineteen. By the time she was 21, I had gotten into sucking her cock. When she came, it was like an avalanche. There was just too much to swallow. Years later, when she had her testicles removed, she still climaxed magnificently, but there was no semen. They say the prostrate will contribute a bit of liquid, but I never tasted it."

"I probably should have asked you this question earlier, but our readers will want to know how you met Estellina? I know you wrote of it years back, but for our younger readers, might you restate?

"Sure, but I'm not used to talking so much. Let me get a drink of water?"

"Henry, would you hand Mr. Lindstrum a bottle of water from our cold pack?"

(Lindstrom drinks)

"Yes, thank you, Henry, I feel better now. When you fellows get to be as old as I am, and I hope you all do, you'll see talking so much gets us dried out pretty quick."

"Yes sir, so how did you meet Estellina?"

"I first met her when she was working as a sex worker. I'd never seen a woman who was more sexual. She was tall with a pretty face, very expressive big eyes, and long shiny black hair. She had just begun her hormones. Her tits there, just growing, like a teenager. They were swollen up like orange halves."

"I was boringly heterosexual before I met her, but I was drawn to her like a bear to a honey hive. She wore a white lace blouse and no brassier. Her swollen nipples were painful and stuck out under her shirt like two plums."

"But her ass, oh my God, I was never a man who looked at women's asses, but hers was gorgeous, large, and curvaceous. She must have weighed only 125 pounds back then, thin waisted, yet she was a big girl, wide-shouldered, a little taller than me. With her six-inch heels, she was an amazon."

"She was walking along San Pedro Street, a dangerous area back then, but a place where street walkers were not bothered by the vice squad. I followed her for two blocks, and then she stopped and turned around. I greeted her but quickly realized her English was as inadequate as my Spanish, but we both knew what we wanted. Twenty minutes later, we were upstairs in a tenement apartment of a family she knew. She was on his knees, her short black skirt folded on the floor. I was behind, holding on to her small tits and fucking her in the ass. What an ass!"

"When we finished, I paid her fee and left $20 for the family. As we walked out into the chilly summer night, she handed me a business card with her name and phone number, telling me to call and visit her at her apartment."

"Of course, I called a few days later. At that time, Estellina lived in a dump over on side street downtown. The old building was filled with sex workers. Before I could get to her door, I was solicited by several half nude women. I had to push them away to find Estellina."

"A wonderful crazy thing happened the first time I visited her. I had anal with her, never once looking between her legs, never knowings he was so endowed. As I was leaving, I looked back at her lying nude on her bed and immediately popped a boner. I guess I was super horny. Before you might say, Jacky Robinson, she had run over to me and was on her knees sucking me off. As I came for a second time she swallowed every drop."

"And so began a relationship that lasted so many years. Estellina was the perfect sex partner. I'd never met anyone like her. She was bright and sweet and noble. She didn't drink or take drugs, how rare was that? I fell desperately in love with her. I sensed early on that she was a person who would do me no harm."

"In time, when I knew her sufficiently, I asked her to come live with me. At that point we agreed that she would never go back on the street.Her days as a sex worker were over. I taught her to speak correct English and got her enrolled in a junior college. Estellina was brilliant and soared through the school curriculum. Two and a half years later, she was accepted as a scholarship student at Occidental, where I had taught several years earlier. She graduated Magna cum Laude in three years. From there, she and I moved to Berkley, where she got her Masters and Doctorate in Sociology. Returning to Los Angeles, she entered the political area as a staff member to the mayor."

"It's hard to believe she passed away fifteen years ago?"

"Yes, but she didn't just pass away. I kept telling her to stay home. She had to go out to feed the homeless. She was assassinated while distributing food on that outreach program she started. Sad to say, but being kind is what killed her. That was when that sniper's bullet caught her in the temple. Spattered her brains all over the group of homeless, she was giving food too."

"Why was she the target?"

"If you read the trial manuscripts, it was pointless. The killer was a psycho. A certifiable moron that you would assume had picked her out because she was a sexual rebel and was not embarrassed by the role she occupied. You know, she was on the shortlist for the Nobel Prize for her work in bringing thousands of trans people out of the closet. She had written several New York Times Op-eds and was being vetted by the Democratic party's campaign chair for a possible vice presidential run. She was fem, a vocal critic of the establishment, and her skin tone was south of the Mason-Dixon line. You might have thought that was the reason she was killed."

"But no, instead you might have thought the obvious reason, a note was found on the killer's computer. The idiot thought she was the singer, Whitney Houston, whom he believed was responsible for destroying the punk music scene. It doesn't make much sense. We knew Whitney, Whitney didn't have big breasts."

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I think it could have been a setup, the kind of dirty tricks that certain higher ups in the government are capable of. Since the assassin apparently committed suicide, we will never be sure of his motives. How he managed to shoot himself in his back, right through his heart, was never explained. The only explanation that might be possible is that he did not intend to kill himself, but that one of the shots he fired ricocheted and returned to slay the bastard."

erectus123
erectus123
474 Followers
12