Estellina & Me - A Transsexual Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have been devastated?"

"Yes, I was her husband. As if her death wasn't traumatic enough, I was also hounded by the media. I was too destroyed to say much. I made a few brief statements. A month later, I'd recovered enough to give a commemorative speech at the Washington Monument where 25,000 people attended. I've never recovered from my loss, in fact, once Estellina was gone, I've never had sex again.Thank God we had a good time before she left that fatal morning."

"Wow, quite a story. Is there anything else you want to add?"

"I'd would like to point out that being a sex worker, as Estellina was when we met, is not necessarily a pejorative experience. Of course I'm referring to independent workers, not those trafficed or run by a pimp. For those who try to make it on their own it can be rough and earthy, dangerous too, but Estellina learned to be proud of who she was and realized her power over her clients, who accepted her transsexuality and in fact celebrated her for it. She didn't have to hide her identity. She could perform sexually without inhibitions, and also support herself financially."

"Of course every street walker has to deal with occasional arrests by members of the vice squadsquad. There were times when she was incarcerated for her profession. She made the most of it by attending classes and learning how to protect herself from the diseases that were rampant during that time. Not all her interactions with the police were beneficial."

"One policeman demanded she perform sexually as a way to avoid arrest. The officer wanted the usual suck and fuck. She refused and he arrested her. With the help of a guild lawyer, she went to court to defend herself and filed a suit against the crooked cop. In the end, all charges against her were dropped. The corrupt cop was sited for review. Other cops, who met her while she was on the street became instant clients. That was the effect she had on men, whether straight or gay or bisexual as most men are if they let themselves go.

That experience taught her she did not have to suffer abuse. In time, she demonstrated that same strength while defending the downtrodden. God knows how she might have changed this world had she lived. She was the most exceptional extraordinary person I have ever known, both in our society and in our bedroom!"

12