Esther and Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son of a bitch. "My wife is talking to you about our sex life? That's what your little head-to-head was at the table when I came in?"

She nodded. "And you're a booger-head."

"Why?"

"Because your job is to make her happy, and you're not doing it."

"You don't know shit. Why would she talk to you about it?"

"She needed someone, and she knew I would listen and help."

"And I wouldn't? Besides, she doesn't ever talk about sex, Star."

"Well, I don't know about before, but she does now."

I shook my head, pissed. "And it's all a big secret, I suppose, right? You girls have your sex secrets?"

"No. She even told me I could talk to you."

"What? So you're Doctor fucking Phil, now? Fuck that. I'll talk to Esther about it, myself."

"Talk to me first. I can help you both. I want to help."

"Alright, what? What do you want to know?"

"How do you do it? What do you do before you put it inside her?"

I shook my head. "We kiss. I feel her body. I take off our clothes. We kiss some more. I feel her tits, sometimes suck on them a little. Then, I feel her pussy, and if it feels ready, then I get between her legs. She spreads them wide, and we fuck."

"Is she wet when you put it in?"

"Of course she is, Star."

"Just asking," she responded. "I know you guys don't do oral, but do you finger her or anything?"

"I...she is against that—her religion. She doesn't want to be fingered. I can only, like, feel or finger her to see if she's ready. That's one of the rules."

"And she doesn't do it to you?"

"No. I mean, she's grabbed it, but more to like, line me up properly, you know?"

"Geez."

"Star!"

"Okay, okay, is she really wet when you put it in?"

"I don't know. Yes? She isn't dry."

"You stuck your fingers up inside her, though?"

"One."

"Just one? Why?"

"It didn't seem like two would fit, I guess."

"But, then you stuck your cock in her?" she asked, shocked, like I was a fucking idiot.

When she asked that question, I actually did feel like a fucking idiot.

She shook her head at me, and then asked, "How wet is she? On your finger?"

"I don't know."

"That's a question mark, then."

"Star, I just...you know I've got no basis for comparison here, right?"

"Poor little bro," she said, smiling sadly.

"Shut the fuck up."

"What does she do when you put your dick inside her? Does it look like it hurts her?"

"She moans."

"In pain?"

"I didn't think so, but I don't know anymore."

Star asked, "Does she make a lot of noise?"

"Yes."

"The whole time or just at the end?"

"The whole time."

"Is she in pain?"

"I don't fucking know anymore, Star!"

"Okay. Alright. Calm down."

"Yesterday, I would have said no."

Star rolled her fingers in a circle—come on, come on. "What does she sound like?"

I thought about it. "I don't know. She howls, I guess."

Star waited for more.

"Like a wolf at the moon or something," I finished.

Star raised an eyebrow and said, "You mean she sounds like this?" Then, Star howled like a wolf—a long, lonely cry. It was a pretty accurate rendition. And it was ridiculous. No human had ever made that sound during sex. I immediately started laughing.

"No, okay. Not like a wolf at the moon."

Star, laughing, too, said, "Well, you're the dumbass that said it. So, how does she actually sound?"

"Like a wolf, but in shorter bursts." I made little "A-ooh" sounds.

Star raised her hand to stop me. "Are you sure she's not saying, 'Ow! Ow!' dumbass?"

Fuck, was she? I'd never thought of it that way before. I started rubbing my forehead and eyes with my fingers, and I said, humbly, "I don't know."

Star sighed. "Well, there's another question mark."

"But she gets louder," I said, making little mountains in the air with my hand. "It builds up and then comes down after, like we both hit our peak and then it ends."

"She's coming?"

"Yes. She's noisy."

"Have you ever asked her if she came?"

"We don't talk about sex. We have sex." When Star gave me a look, I argued, "Star, I've seen pornos. The girls are noisy. Ess does what they do, basically."

"Your idea of how women cum is from watching porn?"

I looked off towards a window and sighed, impatiently. "I don't have any other basis for comparison."

"Maybe that's another question mark."

I probably looked like I was really pissed off at that moment. I was thinking about Esther and I never talking about sex. I was thinking about my total lack of experience. I was wondering how I ever got in this position—getting cross-examined on my sex life by my older sister. And I was also realizing that, damn it, Star was making me see things differently. Maybe I was really hurting my wife.

I glanced up at Star, and her look had compassion in it, like she felt for me.

It helped, but not much.

She said, "Can I ask you a few more questions?"

"Go ahead."

"Would you say she's small down there? Tight?"

I shook my head at Star, trying to remind her that I just didn't know. Esther's pussy was the only one I knew. How the fuck could I tell? "Star, I just...her pussy feels tight and good. Don't they all?"

"You said you've seen pornos," she responded. "Is Esther's like theirs, size-wise?"

"Of course not. Esther's no whore."

Star burst out in laughter. "Oh, brother mine, you think a pussy is like an old catcher's mitt or something? No! It's elastic. It stretches out, but it always stretches back. It may change a little, but not anything like what you're thinking."

"Okay, I'll take your word for it."

She looked right at me for a second, and then her eyes went to the ground. Star looked like she was thinking hard about something. Suddenly, she stood up. "Come on," she sighed, walking toward her bedroom door.

I got up.

She stood in the doorway. "Come on, dumbass!"

I followed her.

She closed the door behind me and then sat me on the end of the bed. Standing in front of me, she slid down her pants.

"Uh. What the hell..." I began.

"We're not getting anywhere because your stupid ass never got laid and never took the time to learn how women really work."

She pulled down her underwear. This was the third time in less than 24 hours I'd seen my sister strip in front of me.

I raised my hand: stop. "Star, you'd better not be about to pull one of your stupid little jokes, right now."

"I'm not. Feel it," she said, looking down at her pussy.

I stared at it, and then at her.

She said, "Look, I know you like my body. Most guys do. It's okay. You're my brother, not my girlfriend. This will be like going to the doctor for me. I'm sure you can handle this, so just do it. You need a comparison. I need to know what Esther's is like if I'm going to help you."

She moved closer and put her hands on my shoulders. I reached between her legs, felt the heat, and touched her pussy. I ran my index finger over the labia, tracing the outline. I slid it between, crossing her clit and just dipping inside her opening. She was wet. I looked up at her.

She said, "I get a little wet talking about sex. It's no big deal. This is like my version of a boner. My body responds. That's all."

I traced it again, a little more firmly this time, and then pushed inside her to the first knuckle.

"Well?" she asked.

My voice was hoarse and airy. "You're wetter than Esther."

"That answers one question because I'm not all that wet right now."

I looked up at her, stunned.

She shook her head. "I'm not." Then, she asked, "What about size?"

I swallowed. "Could you let me see it better?"

Star let go of my shoulders, stepped around me, and laid on the bed beside me, knees up, and legs spread. I turned around and knelt on the floor between her legs, looking. Staring, really.

My voice still wasn't right. "I can't really tell."

Star's head propped up, and she said, "What?"

"I haven't had many opportunities to get this kind of view of her, Star. I mean, it looks about the same size as hers, I guess. Are you small?"

"Smaller."

"Maybe hers is a little smaller than yours."

"Put your finger all the way in."

I hesitated.

"Just do it. Doctor's office, okay?"

I nodded. I slid my hand forward on the bed between her legs, and I spread her lips with my fingers, pushing my middle finger inside her. Shit! I looked at Star. "You're not all that wet right now?"

She said, "I'm getting wetter, okay?" After a few seconds, she added, "I'm actually getting really wet now."

I pushed my finger all the way in. Her pussy hugged it, and all I could think about was what it might feel like on my cock. I drew back and pushed in again. Holy shit.

Star pushed herself up to sitting, and I withdrew my finger.

"Well?" she asked, and her voice sounded a little funny, too.

"Esther's is tighter than yours."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Okay, I guess that answers another question."

She stood up and I did too, pulling my shirt over my erection. Star glanced at it. Then, she went over and put on her panties and shorts, bending her tight little body in half. There was that ass again. I wished I could fuck Esther from behind.

Star turned to me and said. "To really make sure, I probably need to see yours again."

I looked at her. Was this one of her tricks? I'd forgotten what living with her was like, and now that I'd been burned a few times, I wasn't about to let my guard down.

"Come on, let's get this over with," she said.

"You're not fucking with me?"

"No."

I lifted my shirt and pulled my jeans down over one of the hardest boners I'd ever had. Star walked over and knelt in front of me, and my cock began to flex.

She looked up at me and said, "Stop that." Her face was a foot from my cock.

"I can't."

She began to reach for it, and I backed away, gasping. "Star, I can't. You...I haven't fucked Esther in three weeks. This fucking thing is ready to explode. You touch it, and it's going to go off. You breathe on it funny or, shit, even seeing you stare at it might send me over the top, okay?"

"Really?"

"Really."

She sighed. "Go jerk off in my bathroom. Get it out. Go."

"No, I'm not doing that."

"Why?"

"I don't jerk off," I said, flatly.

"What? Why not?"

"I'm married."

Still on her knees, she stared up at me like I was ridiculous. "What, you think you're cheating on Esther with yourself?"

"No, not..."

"Cheating on her with your hand?"

"Star! No, that's not what I mean. Why the fuck are always twisting around my...?"

"Well, then what the hell do you mean?"

I stared at her for a beat. "As a married man, I have a wife to take care of my needs." When she gave me a look, I clarified, "Take care of each other's needs, okay? Better? Bottom line, I shouldn't have to jerk off ever again for the rest of my life."

"But, what about when you're apart?"

"I'm not a nymphomaniac, Star. I can handle a few days."

"No, I mean, what if she's gone for three months to take care of a sick relative or something?"

"That doesn't count. I might do it, then."

"But you won't do it now?"

"No."

"Doesn't it feel good?"

"Of course, it does."

"Well, what's your problem then, idiot?" she asked, her voice rising.

"It looks stupid."

"You're not doing it in public!"

"No...I feel stupid. I think about how I look."

"Nobody is looking!"

"Star!" I yelled. "Fuckin-a, you can be a stupid bitch. Look, I've seen pornos, and they always do it. The guys, I mean. They always jerk off at the end and cum on the girl's face or her tits or whatever. Or, they do it before they stick it in her, and they look like fucking idiots. A guy, stroking his own dick, looks like a douchebag."

"I agree that it isn't the sexiest thing in the world, but..."

"See? That's why. I don't want to feel like I look like a douchebag."

"Even though nobody is looking? I won't look."

"Yes. Even when I know no one is looking. I see it, myself, you know? I picture myself, and I look like a fucking douchebag, so I don't unless I absolutely have to."

She shook her head. "Fuck, you're stubborn, you know that?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

She said, "And this isn't some stupid-ass trick of yours to get me to do it for you?"

I smirked at her. "Fuck, no."

She stood up. "Come on, then."

"Where are we going?"

"To the bathroom, so I can get a look at you and not have cum all over my bedroom floor."

I pulled up my jeans. "No way. This is a trap. You're going to do something. I know you."

"I'm not. Come on."

I waited. "Swear it, Star."

"You really think that I would..."

I fixed my eyes on her, and she quit talking. Very slowly, and with a long pause between each word, I said, "Swear it."

When you're as close as Star and I once were, a look in the eyes, a tone of voice, any one of those little bits of communication can carry deeper, more significant messages. I just sent one to her, and she heard me. My message was a reminder of an event, six years ago, where I had shown her great loyalty.

Her face took on a look of utmost gravity, and she calmly said, "I swear."

We went into the bathroom together.

She stood beside me and said, "I'm just going to look at it and get a sense of it. I may touch it. If you feel like something is going to happen, just aim for the toilet." She bent over and lifted the fluffy pink toilet seat. "There," she said.

Right. I guess if you're a girl, you can have a fuzzy ring around your toilet seat. You're never going to accidentally piss on it like a guy would.

"Okay," she said, "Let's see."

I took off my shirt and lowered my jeans. My cock jutted out from me, angled up.

Star's eyes narrowed, and she took in my hard-on from a few vantage points before squatting. She held my hips and turned me towards her.

"So?" I said, quietly.

"Hang on," she said, and her fingers lightly grasped the head and pivoted it around.

I took in a sharp breath and looked up at the ceiling.

"Is this normal?" she asked. "Are you usually this...ready?"

"It's normal."

She whispered, "Definitely not normal." It was so quiet that I almost didn't hear her. She wrapped her hand around it, and I dropped about three curses.

She said, "Easy, big fella."

I gulped. "So?" I asked again, and I didn't recognize my own voice.

"It's what I saw last night and what I thought I felt at the club."

Her grip tightened, but held still. I was breathing slowly and heavily.

She continued, "I've got to say that, if Esther is smaller than me, and she's not wet enough, then this would not feel good at all going in." She looked up and me, and I looked down at her.

I nodded. "Okay."

Her attention returned to my cock, casually inspecting it. "I haven't felt one of these in a long time," she muttered to herself, and she let out a small burst of laughter.

She very, very slowly pulled the skin up the shaft and let it back. I covered my mouth and held my breath.

"You forget," she went on, "how cool it is to just have total control of a guy's pleasure. It's really sexy, actually." Her voice was soothing.

She stroked me again; her grip was strong, and the movement, achingly slow. After she let the skin slide back, she released it.

I thought it was over, but she turned my hips toward the sink and drew me to the basin. The tops of my thighs pressed against the front edge of the counter.

She stood up, saying, "That thing won't bend down and point into the toilet. The sink is better."

She maneuvered behind me, close, her body against mine. I looked ahead in the mirror and saw Star lean out from behind my left side, reach around my back with her right hand, and take my cock in her fingers. She watched herself stroke me in the mirror.

I felt one of her nipples through her shirt on my lower back. I saw the other one poking against the fabric on her chest where she was leaning out from behind me, gazing at my cock in the mirror.

Her other hand was on my left hip. It curled around and began to explore the muscles of my tummy.

My balls tingled and grew warm. The sensation swept from there through my body, and when it hit my brain, I almost felt dizzy.

"Star," I huffed, "Oh, shit, that's good. Oh, shit."

"Let it out," she said, stroking more rapidly. "Cum for me."

I watched my cock throb in her little, sleek fingers. In the mirror, Star's eyes were fixed on the tip of my cock. Her mouth gaped. Her left hand clutched my belly.

Blood filled my muscles and they all flexed together when the first burst sailed out. It hit the back of the sink. The rest streamed out, less like it was pulsing and more like a continuous flow. It happened like that when I was backed up. It was like I was pissing cum. The flow leaped out about six or so inches from the tip and plummeted down towards the drain. This lasted a few seconds before the last few globs seeped out of the tip and dripped down.

All of that energy-filled blood seemed to race out of me, and I gasped for my breath as Star let me go.

Her face looked flushed, and she was breathing deeply. We looked at each other in the mirror, and she gave just the tiniest hint of a smile. It disappeared as quickly as it came. "Better?" she asked, almost formally.

I nodded.

She edged me aside and began splashing water on the drips and pools of cum to get it to move towards the drain. I watched her use her fingers on a few places to break the fluid's grip on the porcelain. Soon, the sink was clean, and Star washed her hands.

I pulled up my jeans and then found my shirt and put it on.

Star turned to me. "I'm going to talk to Esther when she gets back. Tell her what I think."

"Okay."

"I'd like to see her vagina, though."

I might have laughed, but Star was serious. "Ess would never, in a million years, show you her pussy."

"Sure she will. I'm only trying to help."

"Star, Esther loves you. No shit. I mean, after what happened with her church, you're really the only family she's got anymore besides me. But, still, she's not going to let you check out her stuff."

"The lesbian thing?" Star asked.

"Yes. She loves you, but she doesn't agree with that lifestyle. She's been taught that since she first learned about sex."

"I think she trusts me, and I know I can help. It isn't sexual."

I said, "Okay, say she does let you. You're not going to derive any pleasure from checking her out down there?"

She shrugged. "If Star wasn't your wife, I'd be after her. No shit. But, she is, so I won't. Doctor's office."

I eyed her suspiciously.

She said, "Fine. Watch us, then."

I stared at her.

"I'm serious," she said, "Hide out and...and supervise me if you're so worried."

"Star, I trust you. I know you're trying to help. But, I also think you kind of want this. Don't tell me you're not going to enjoy it a little."

"Then watch us and see for yourself, brother mine."

"Where?"

"My room. Here."

I hesitated.

She argued, "You're not going to get caught. You watch and make sure I don't get swept away by my lesbian passions." She said this, and it was dripping with sarcasm. "When it's all over, I'll cover for you. You'll leave and come back. She won't know any better."

"She's never going to let you do it, but okay, I will," I said.

"Good. When she gets back, I'll tell her that you went to a movie."

An hour later, I was back in Star's bathroom, goofing around on my phone and waiting for Esther's return. Any evidence that suggested I was still home—keys, wallet, etc.—I gathered up and kept with me.

Then, Esther returned. I went to Star's bedroom door and listened.

Esther and Star greeted one another, and Star explained my absence. Then, she said, "I was just about to pour myself a glass of wine. Would you like some?"

Esther said, "Oh, no, I don't drink."

Star, I thought, you dumbass. Didn't you know Witnesses don't drink?