All Comments on 'Esther and Star Ch. 05'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bryan

I think I can say that this is the first chapter I read of this that didn't stir any conflict within me. Patrick finally had a chapter where he wasn't getting dumped on, which is very great news. Though I'd be remiss if I didn't admit that most of my reasoning for liking this chapter was because Star and Esther were barely mentioned.

As for Diane, I love her. She reminds of a past fling, that like Diane, was at least 20+ years my senior. She acted as a both a lover and mentor to me during a rough time in my life. I will always remember and cherish her. Diane's reason for them to not be together did hit a little home though, I won't lie.

Now onto Patrick's mentality, man how is it that I can feel for a fictional character so much? It was nice to see just how he was coping with all of the fucked up issues of his life but damn if it wasn't sad to hear. I really hope he takes Diane's advice to heart and goes about turning his life around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So despite all the bullshit Star has put him through

He still goes back to her. You must really hate your main character. She has used and abused him for years and he still goes back to her. Hopefully he wakes up, the Diane situation could have been good for him but the age difference was a big hurdle. Hopefully he gets his shit together and moves on and out of that apartment.

garybluegaryblueover 4 years ago
⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

The story is well written and holds our attention. I would rather grade the story as a whole instead of chapter at a time.

Do get a dictionary. I bounced over a speed bump, where you confused prostrate for supine. Prostrate (prone/pronate) is belly down. If you're on your back, you're supine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoying the series so far. Honestly, I hope he doesn't end up back with Esther though. Her name is in the title so no doubt that's probably the arc that this story will take but I'm just not a fan. I liked Diane, and Joanne, Star cracks me up and is very sexy, but Esther's frigid ass slept with her husband's sister behind his back and divorced him. I don't need or want to hear her come back a different person, some bells can't be unrung. She can stay gone.

DorsheveDorsheveover 4 years ago
Re: Bryan and good stuff

I agree with both of you totally. Move out buddy and leave star and ester out of your life forever

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Interesting Journey

When I first started this I thought it was going to be a typical save the girl kind of story. Instead these three complex characters are growing and learning, and we get to vicariously ride along. Loving this. Thank you.

MelrahMelrahover 4 years ago
Harem

Please go full harem. Star, Ester, Diane, Diane's daughter, Ester’s mother, Ester’s sister, his own mother if she’s hot. Do it!

Ohio47ManOhio47Manover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

This is, by far, the best story I’ve read on this site! I don’t know what else to say, except keep it coming.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
moving

A very moving story. Patrick needs to be moving his life along as he grows and evolves to be the type of man that he really wants to be. Several other commenters tend to think that Esther needs to be left behind, but in keeping with the title of this tale, it is feasible for Esther to change some of her views and for Patrick to also take some of Diane's advise moving forward with his life and maybe even with some help from Star, these characters can find lasting happiness. A probable key factor will involve Patrick moving out of Star's apartment to live with the woman of his life, maybe Esther. If Esther is not to be a factor in the balance of Patrick's life, then maybe the story should simply have been titled "Patrick". Definitely a 5 star story that I anxiously await to read more of. One of the best on this site!

eleventhsoneleventhsonover 4 years ago
Helluva story!

I like the guy growing up. The interlude with Diane was masterful. Don't toss her to the side yet. It could be her or Esther, in my book! But, if Esther returns, she should do the work of reaching out. This guy's put in a lot of work, patience, etc. There's always room for improvement, but he deserves a reward, not to keep kissing up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Diane is first likeable woman in story.

Sorry but my sister sleeping with my wife doesn't turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Star

This was good chapter but I would like Star to take it to another level. There is something there with her brother that should be brought forward. I like how she benefits from each situation that happens. I hope you will consider Star as a Femdom character. 🙏🏼

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
Gotta agree

With the user named Melrah l.

I could see why it might take some time to get there, but the best outcome would be if he IS able to get a little harem out of his rough life journey.

Not EVERY woman needs to tied down to him but he deserves some love in his life, even the love of more than 1 lover. I don't think Esther & Star truly love him at this point (I think they just believe they do) and if it's not in the cards for them to evolve to that point then it would be satisfying if he got it elsewhere.

LothlosLothlosover 4 years ago
The poor boy needs some good lovin'

It would seem to me that Esther is going to get sucked back into her religion. Patrick and Joanne would make an interesting twist and Star their submissive slave. Great story cannot wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three

Make that three votes for the harem. Esther's mom and sis, his own mom, Diane and daughter. Take your time, but please make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after reading (raised eyebrows, headshaking and frowning) 1-6:

nope no not gonna work

With this "thing" as a sister and this "woman".... Hard Reset divorce and also getting rid of sister dear (both are not working in their intended roles IMO)

MC isn't written as being a wimp or hateful towards the two women.... but he's also not described as someone who stands up for himself or is really close to his sister or wivey (behaviour, choice of words, thoughts)... he's more or less a zero line with scene-depending pings and doesn't advance the story in the slightest.

It makes the story annoying at best and head-shaking at worst.

the idea wasn't bad, but the execution...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Esther is a terrible person. She blamed her husband for the choices she made, was never honest with him about their love life, slept with his sister, and then returned to the people who had disfellowshiped her. All while ignoring the caring and commitment he had towards her. Religious or otherwise what a sad excuse for a person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but after reading all the chapters, I think the author did a lousy job!

Why? Example:

-I guess he didn't want the sister to seem like a house-wrecking, stupid cunt.

Since she is the catalyst she actually has an important function but, also referring to other comments, she is instead the main problem of the story and makes it partly non-functional.... and hugely so!

-I also think that the MC should not appear completely mentally unstable (swings between murderous rage (rightly so imo) <> suicidally sad, lovey<>hate... moodswings).

-wife seems rather unfit for life and naive?! - partly she came across in the story as if she was only there for the siblings to have another sexual partner and less like a character (like an onahole with lines), sorry?

-and some other problems but by far the worst is the sis.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Anonymous is very annoying posting the same annoying drivel every time. Whilst not perfect you have characters that are more real than a lot of porno cock stories found here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to eliminate Ester and Star from his life as they're both toxic people that are holding him back from getting the life he wants.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Keeping my attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous