Esther and the Emperor

Story Info
Esther seduces the Emperor.
3.7k words
4.45
4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther felt her body trembling under her seven veils as she walked past the gallows that Haman had caused to be erected in the courtyard of the Imperial palace. The stone and timber structure was fifty cubits tall. Haman had decreed that all of the inhabitants of Susa should bear witness to Mordechai's execution.

Esther struggled to restrain the trembling of her body as she entered the banquet hall. She knew the penalty for intruding into the Emperor's presence uninvited. The example of how Queen Vashti had been beheaded for her impudence was impossible to forget. Of course Vashti had earlier declined when Ahasuerus commanded her presence. Her uninvited performance had been a dance of defiance, not belated obedience. However; Esther was merely one of Ahasuerus' one-hundred-and-seven-and-twenty newest concubines. The Emperor had decreed that the most beautiful virgins of every province of the Persian Empire, from India to Egypt and Ethiopia, be brought to him. She had not yet spent her appointed night with Ahasuerus to consummate her status as a concubine much less win his favor and thus persuade him to take her as his queen. Her hymen remained intact.

As Esther entered the banquet hall, she noticed Mordecai was chained to a pillar. His robes had been rended and he had been stripped naked. The still bleeding wounds on his back attested to the repeated floggings that had been inflicted upon him. Her heart ached for him, but she didn't allow compassion to divert her from her chosen path. The condemned man would have to endure even more pain, humiliation and sorrow if she was to save him.

As Esther proceeded into the banquet hall, she also noticed that the hated Haman, the Emperor's Vizier, was sitting at the right hand of Ahasuerus. Even if the Emperor welcomed her to his banquet, there was no assurance that he would not slay her for her impudence. There was almost no chance that he would accede to her entreaties rather than slay her. Haman would certainly advise Ahasuerus to kill not just her and Mordecai but proceed with the plot to kill all of her people.

Esther's gaze was once again drawn to Mordechai. She was uncertain of how she should think of her relationship to Mordechai. It was indisputable that they were distant cousins. She was his uncle's daughter. Mordecai had become her guardian and taken her into his house after her parents had died. Her father had been slain at Thermopylae during the battle against the hated Three Hundred. It was claimed that King Leonidas himself had skewered her father with his spear. Hundreds of thousands of the Persian Empire's soldiers had been slain during that few days of butchery. Her mother had died from the sorrow of loosing not only her husband, but her father and brothers her two sons during that epic battle.

During the years that Esther had been Mordechai's ward, they had fallen in love. She had been betrothed to him, waiting until she had matured enough to become his bride. Their wedding had almost been interrupted by Ahasuerus' horsemen who had been sent forth to gather the fairest maidens of the empire to be offered to the Emperor. Mordecai was now her husband, but their marriage was considered null and void under Persian law because it had not yet been consummated.

Esther's gaze shifted from Mordecai to Ahasuerus. The Emperor extended his royal septor towards her. She was welcomed, at least for now, rather than condemned to death. She knew that she needed to please not just the Emperor but his assembled vassals if she was to be permitted to live.

At a gesture from Ahasuerus, the musicians began to play. The music was not just suggestive but salacious and erotic. Thanks to the teachings and instructions by the eunuchs of the Harem, Esther's body began to move in rhythm to the music. Her hips swayed with each beat of the drum. Her full, firm breasts jiggled in time with the flute. Her arms kept rhythm with the lyre. She danced as if her life depended upon it as it truly did. Hobbled by the floor length veils, she danced carefully. Tripping herself or stripping a veil off prematurely could mean instant execution, or worse.

Esther danced around the banquet hall, presenting herself to all of the one-hundred-and-seven-and-twenty assembled princes of the provinces and other guests. She knew from watching other concubines practicing that while her body was obscured by seven silk veils, the men could discern the movements of her full, firm, virgin's breasts as they undulated with the music and her pelvis rocking back and forth. The long slits of the veils revealed not just her legs, thighs and hips, but glimpses of her sex if she was not careful. Esther was not careful. Esther had been taught the secrets of the dance. Esther twirled around shamelessly to give Ahasuerus and his assembled vassals far more than mere glimpses of her sex. Although it grieved her to see how humiliating it was for Mordecai to watch her dancing so salaciously for the assembled throng, she did not allow her compassion to dissuade her.

Esther slowly and seductively stripped off the first of her seven, silk veils. Although she was still wearing six veils rather than seven, the remaining layers of gossamer fabric revealed just a bit more. She knew that the impressions of her swollen nipples were now discernable through the layered veils. She could see the inflamed lust in the eyes of the assembled guests as they watched her dance.

Esther knew the risks. If she failed to please Ahasuerus, he might offer her to all of his vassals rather than take her to his bed chamber. If she survived that ordeal, she would be abandoned and cast out of the palace to earn a meager living as a common whore. The lustful gazes of his hundred-and-seven-and-twenty princes and their vassals dispelled any delusions that they might be gentle with her.

Esther continued to dance around the banquet hall, flaunting herself to not just Ahasuerus but to his hundreds of guests. It was impossible for her to conceal her lascivious dance from Mordecai. Dancing was now easier because her longest veil came only to her ankles. She shimmied and gyrated to flaunt her breasts. She twirled to flaunt her sex. She could feel herself sweating from her exertions. She could also feel her pubic hair becoming damp from the more womanly moisture seeping from between her labia. She was becoming overwhelmed by her own lusts.

Esther retreated to the center of the banquet hall then turned to face the Emperor as she removed her sixth veil. She pulled her shoulders back and pushed her chest out to present her breasts to him. His eyes confirmed that more than the mere impressions of her nipples were revealed to him as well as his vizier and other, trusted advisors. The unrestrained, predatory lust in Haman's eyes confirmed her fear that if Ahasuerus rejected her, he would claim the right to take her virginity. She suffered from no delusion that he would be gentle. She suddenly realized that he was aware of her lineage.

Esther danced around the room again, flaunting herself to the assembled vassals. She danced closer, but not yet close enough for them to touch her. That was not permitted, at least not yet. She shook and shimmied to flaunt her jiggling breasts. She kicked high to flaunt her legs as well as her sex. She presented herself to all of the vassals as Mordecai looked on helplessly.

Esther once again retreated to the center of the banquet hall. She seductively removed her fifth veil. Ahasuerus' lustful gaze was fixated on her. She knew that not just her nipples but her small yet dark aureoles as well as her black pubic hair were visible through her four remaining veils. She could feel her womanly essence flowing in response to her own lust. She could even smell her essence. It had been seven days since her last bleeding had ceased. The aroma of her essence revealed the truth. Her body was ripe and ready, eager for a man to plant his seed in her now fertile womb.

Esther once again danced around the room, luxuriating in the freedom offered by the remaining veils that came down only to her knees. Esther danced for Ahasuerus, then she danced for each of his hundreds of princes and vassals. She noticed that Mordecai was also watching her debauchery. Her husband could offer no protest as hundreds of lustful, grasping hands were extended towards her. She still didn't dance close enough to allow them to touch her. Not yet.

Esther once again retreated to the center of the banquet hall. She seductively removed her fourth veil. She could feel the hem of her remaining veils at mid thigh. The obvious lust in Ahasuerus' eyes gave her hope. The more feral hunger in Haman's eyes frightened her. She prayed that the Emperor would desire her for himself. Esther once again danced around the room, flaunting herself to not just Ahasuerus, Haman and the other high advisers as well as the one-hundred-and-seven-and-twenty princes of the far from provinces that stretched from India to Ethiopia, but to their vassals as well. A glance confirmed that Mordechai was watching forlornly, yet he could not, would not, protest.

Esther once again retreated to the center of the banquet hall. She seductively removed her fourth veil. In spite of her shame, she wantonly presented her nearly nude body to Ahasuerus, Haman, and the other high advisors. Esther then danced around the room, liberated by the remaining veils, the hem of which now came only down to mid thigh. She was intentionally careless, ensuring that her sex was revealed to the assembled throng more often then not.

Esther now danced closer to the men. Lustful hands reached for her to grope her. Now she was no longer careful to dance far enough away to keep their grasping, groping hands completely at bay. She could feel their fingers brushing against her swollen nipples, her hips, her well rounded buttocks, her thighs and her pubic hair. Esther was careful to ensure that all of the one-hundred-and-seven-and-twenty princes exploited the opportunity to touch her. All were eager to accept her invitation. Mordechai looked on with a combination of humiliation and forlorn hope. He had been the one who had implored her to offer herself so wantonly to the Emperor.

Esther once again retreated to the center of the banquet. Turning to present herself to Emperor Ahasuerus' table, Esther removed her third veil. The hems of her remaining veils were to high to be decent. With only two layers of sheer silk fabric remaining, she was almost naked anyway.

Esther once again danced around the room, flaunting herself to each of the one-hundred-and-seven-and-twenty princes and their vassals. She danced even closer. She danced closer to ensure that each of the men in the assembled throng would grope her. She felt their hands caressing her hips, buttocks, breasts and her vulva. She danced close to Mordecai, wishing that she could offer herself to his gentle grasp. Unfortunately; his resolve more than his chains restrained him.

Esther once again retreated to the center of the banquet hall. Once again, she turned to present herself to Emperor Ahasuerus. Once again, she removed one of her remaining veils. With only one veil remaining, the wisp of sheer fabric that covered her face but barely covered her breasts, concealed nothing.

Esther resumed her dance. Although she was exhausted from her exertions, she danced. She danced because not only her own life but the lives of all of her people depended upon it. She danced even closer to the assembled throng. Hundreds of hands reached forth to grasp her hips, buttocks and breasts. Thousands of fingers caressed her pubic hair, some even entered her wet warmth. Most of the intruding fingers were crude and ungentle. Some were more inspired, gently caressing and probing in an obvious effort to provoke her lusts rather than only their own. A few of the invading fingers actually succeeded in provoking her orgasm.

Esther once again retreated to the center of the room. She once again turned to present herself to Emperor Ahasuerus. She trembled as she removed her seventh, final veil, fully revealing herself to the ruler of the known world and his assembled vassals. Her body trembled as he extended his septor towards her. Esther had been summoned! Esther eagerly obeyed that summons, but not without trepidation.

Esther remained nude as Emperor Ahasuerus led her to his bed chamber. He closed and bolted the door to ensure his security as well as their privacy. The Emperor set aside his sword then removed his royal robes to reveal his powerfully muscled body. He was already swollen, stiff and fully erect. Ahasuerus then reclined on his bed and beckoned to her. Esther eagerly obeyed.

Esther straddled the Emperor to mount him. She eagerly rubbed her seeping sex along the length of the royal penis. Her labia lavished caresses on the uncircumcised head. The knowledge that the Emperor was uncircumcised and thus not consecrated to God didn't dissuade her from embracing him between her labia. She pushed downward until she could feel him pressing against her hymen. She pressed harder until she felt her hymen yielding. She gradually impaled herself on the Emperor until she could feel it against the opening of her womb. She pressed on until he was embedded even deeper and her dark pubic hair was intertwined with his.

Esther utilized every technique that the eunuchs of the Harem as well as the other concubines had so patiently explained to her. She raised and lowered herself, up and down. She slid her pelvis forwards and backwards. She rotated her hips, even spinning around. She lavished kisses on Ahasuerus' chest as well as his lips. More importantly, she eagerly surrendered to her own pleasure. The sensation of her body convulsing in pleasure around his member obviously pleased him.

Eventually; the moment of truth was eminent. Esther didn't commit the sin of Onan. She fully enveloped Ahasuerus' penis as he began to plant his seed in her womb. The sensation of his seed surging into her provoked yet another orgasm.

Esther collapsed upon Ahasuerus as she began to weep. She felt his powerful arms gently embracing her. He held her as she wept. She wept for her forlorn love for Mordecai. She wept for her threatened people.

Eventually; Esther's weeping abated. As she reluctantly raised herself off of Ahasuerus' flaccid member, a flood of his semen tainted with blood from her sundered womb surged from her. She paid no heed to the evidence of her lost virginity. She was to busy kissing her way down Ahasuerus' powerfully muscled chest and belly. Her lips soon found the black hair between his thighs. Her lips found his now swelling member. Remembering the lessons from the eunuchs and the other concubines, Esther took the Emperor in her mouth. She paid no heed to the taste of his seed and her own blood. Remembering the lessons that had been taught to her by the eunuchs and the elder concubines, she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth and then her throat. The pottery phalluses that she had been encouraged to practice with had been no exaggeration. Unlike any of the other concubines, Esther had also diligently studied the Song of Solomon. The teachings of the Torah and the Talmud inspired an almost religious reverence for the member in her mouth and the fountains that it could unleash. Rather than attempt to pull away, she eagerly drank the waters that surged from Ahasuerus's fountain.

Thanks to Esther's ministrations, Ahasuerus was spent. She reclined beside him and remained still as he rested his head on her breasts. Soon he was asleep. Esther drifted off to sleep soon after.

Esther was awakened by the dawn. She remained still until Emperor Ahasuerus awoke. They arose and went out onto the terrace high above the plaza. Ahasuerus ushered her to the precipice. Esther didn't try to hide her nudity from the assembled throng far below them.

After a time, Ahasuerus led Esther to a small pool on the patio. The waters were still warm from the preparations the night before. Esther eagerly bathed the Emperor. Ahasuerus responded. Ahasuerus lifted her to set her on the edge of the pool. He was swollen again, eager to seek his pleasure. Esther parted her thighs to welcome him inside her. Rather than ravish her as was his right as the Emperor, Ahasuerus took her with leisurely, languid, seemingly loving thrusts. Even more puzzling to her, he seemed to be restraining himself to give her pleasure. She eagerly yielded to her own yearnings. She was rewarded by the sensation of Ahasuerus thrusting deep into her one last time, then remaining still as his royal seed once again surged into her.

When Ahasuerus's need abated, he withdrew. He then gently lifted Esther back into the pool. She was amazed as he began to bath her! She was too shocked to protest.

As Esther tarried in the pool with Ahasuerus he spoke to her. "It is customary that the Emperor should give a gift to his concubines if they please him." As he gestured to piles of gold jewelry and precious gems in his bed chamber he continued, "choose whatever you wish from me."

Esther replied, "My Emperor. I have no need for jewelry or gems. My only wish is to save my people. I am a member of the twelve tribes of Israel. Haman, your Vizier, has plotted with his minions to slay all of my people, including Mordecai who was my betrothed. I would beg of you to rescind your decree to kill us."

Ahasuerus replied, "you have pleased me more than any of my other concubines. Your unselfish desire pleases me. I would grant your wish if I could. Unfortunately; Persian law allows no one to rescind a decree of the Emperor. I can not grant your people such a reprieve. However; I can issue a new proclamation. Mordecai along with all of the sons of Israel are now granted the right to arm themselves and gather together to defend themselves. Your people are also granted the right to pursue and slay those who plotted to kill them. May your god grant them victory over their enemies. So shall it be written. So shall it be done."

Esther was to astounded to speak as Emperor Ahasuerus unbolted the door to his bed chamber then summoned his scribes. His new proclamation was dutifully recorded by the learned men. Copies of the new decree were written for each of the one-hundred-and-seven-and-twenty provinces of the Persian Empire. More copies were written for the various high officials. The scrolls were sealed with wax then Emperor Ahasuerus used his signet ring to imprint his crest on the seals so that his decree would not be questioned. Messengers were summoned to hasten his decree to the far corners of the Persian Empire. Men would ride day and night to carry his newest command to India, Egypt, Ethiopia, and Israel where the walls of Jerusalem had recently been rebuilt by Nehemiah and the Israelites who had followed him.

As Esther stood by, tearfully watching Emperor Ahasuerus granting the reprieve for her people, he walked over towards the piles of treasure. High above them, a Golden crown that was adorned by many precious gems, rested atop a marble pedestal. Ahasuerus lifted the crown then returned to Esther. He took her by the hand to lead her to the terrace. He had her stand there so that everyone in the assembled throng could admire her nude beauty. He then spoke. "This woman has demonstrated extraordinary altruism and generosity. She has earned not only my favor but my respect. She is a fitting Empress for the Persian Empire!" Ahasuerus then set the crown upon her head. The crowd cheered.

Intentional Breaks to delineate chapters. Please don't edit out.

Esther stood beside Ahasuerus and Mordechai as they surveyed the carnage. Mordechai now wore fine silk robes and a small crown rested upon his head. He now carried a septor as a symbol of his new authority which was second only to Ahasuerus'. However; he still bore the wounds from the floggings that he had endured.

12