Esther and the Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haman hung from the gallows that he had caused to be built for Mordecai. His rotting carcass swung from the rope from the gallows that was fifty cubits high. A murder of crows feasted upon his flesh. The carcasses of Haman's ten sons swung from the lessor gallows that had been built beside their father's. Piled around the gallows were the carcasses of the enemies of God's chosen people. No less than seventy-and-five-thousand-and-five-hundred carcasses of Israel's enemies lay at Haman's feet. Ahasuerus spoke, "let the fourteenth day of the month of Adar be a day of celebration for the sons of Isaac forever more. So shall it be written. So shall it be done."

Emperor Ahasuerus then took Esther by the hand to lead her into the palace. Mordecai remained silent although his grief that momentarily overwhelmed his joy was obvious. Esther was now the wife of Ahasuerus as well as the Queen of Persia. Their union had already been consummated. Their union could not be sundered except by death. Esther gently rubbed her belly as her husband led her into their palace. She suspected that she was already with child. She knew that Ahasuerus would plant his seed in her womb again and again. The prospect provoked warmth in her loins, but she wept for Mordechai. Queen Esther whispered into the Emperor's ear. He gestured to one of his eunuchs. The eunuch had been ordered to select twelve of the Emperor's concubines and give them unto Mordechai. Although they would not be virgins and would certainly be with child, they would become the wives of Mordechai.

Afterword,

Obviously; this is a fictionalized and eroticized adaptation of The Book of Esther in the Bible. Esther's dance is inspired by the dance of Vashti portrayed in the movie ESTHER AND THE KING. Doubtless the micro-cephalic and micro-phallic will delight in pointing out discrepancies with the Biblical account. They will also take issue with the reference to Esther's father and his brothers being killed in the Battle of Thermopile even though it is historically plausible.

12