Esther's Odyssey

Story Info
A Woman’s journey thru an erotic wonderland.
4.8k words
3.86
3.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

(Sequel to: A Divinely Erotic Tale)

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

"In Cunt we trust, In Cock we worship"...Anon

Prologue

An Odyssey is a long and eventful or adventurous journey or experience, a long exciting trip, a quest for Kismet. Esther's odyssey is a licentious one by a wanton woman with lusty desires.

She displays an irrepressible, exuberant love of sex; an unfettered adventurism and scalding honesty. Always beguiling, seductive, sensuous and affectionate. Her soul is drunk with the passion of autonomy, freedom and a strong spirit.

This is an erotic pilgrimage to achieve true knowledge of a woman's sexuality, a fascinating insight into the haunting beauty of a woman's sexual feelings and desires and an identity for herself. Her trusted cunt in perpetual wetness was open 24/7 for cock worship; prodigious, massive, monster cocks gushing torrents of semen.

At the edge of the Cosmos

At the edge of the Cosmos a cunt with many faces. I am occupied with what is enduring in life, people. Experiences open up connections among people coalescing them...Mine was a journey of vibrancy, of life; a bawdy pastime learning about powerful woman-centered exuberance, intuition. A journey to wisdom, transformation.

There are now many wise, desiring women who revel in pleasure; who have thrown off denial of the pleasures of the body and are willing to transgress the social order and taboos and restore their uninhibited dignity and autonomy. An uninhibited outburst of their sexuality.

My odyssey started the day I met Louis de Brazile at my cousin Yael's house. We were high on booze and pot and very merry when I wantonly exposed my bare cunt to him. He was fascinated by both my wantonness and my hairy, juice-drenched cunt.

We were fully engaged, in close quarters, intimate in no time. I guess we instantly fell in lust. I was amazed. He turned me on tremendously. When it comes down to desire, I tend to follow my basest instincts and try not to be discreet about it. Louis' virility, sensuality was overwhelming, filling me with raw desire. It took about a week before he finally made it to my bed.

It was the night of the horned moon. Enchanting Isis was rising from the primordial waters. We had smoked some hashish and drank tequila, we ate pomegranates and persimmons. The fragrance of civet and myrrh enveloped the room...We had earlier performed rituals of celebration and worship of the Moon Goddess, with music and poetry at the Women's Circle invoking her powers to grant us healing energy.

Louis' huge cock perpetually erect throbbed visibly. We embraced our bodies, our genitals as part of our spirits...Our veins hummed with life, our bodies filled with energy. My cunt dripped juice profusely. I stroked Louis' hard 10 inch cock then sucked it for long moments. I was all desire and explosive passion. Keeping up with him was so invigorating. I was craven, raunchy, happy. He ate my cunt most expertly, then began to fuck me. He was so strong, so virile his huge dick so fucking hard.

I felt invisible electric forces churning in my cunt, the pull of his erotic magnetism. My cunt was at high tide, a pool of salivation, drooling thick abundant slimy, sticky juices. My sensuality was breathtakingly effervescent, as I grabbed Louis' massive rock-hard cock with both hands and guided his powerful thrusts into my boiling cunt...It was so fucking heavy!!; he fucked me slowly, relentlessly. And I came and came, nonstop. My orgasms extended deep, prolonged, colossal, gushy.

Louis licked the sweat from my nipples as I taunted "you're too gentle, c'mon fuck me harder, break my cunt". I opened myself to everything as Louis thundered his massive thrusts into my drenched twat, his eyes fierce.

"O Goddess, I'm being truly fucked" I wailed over and over, wringing more pleasure from him...We'd been fucking for a very long time, about two hours and I'd come many times already. "Ah, woman, you're so delicious" Louis murmured to me, plowing deeply into my ever widening twat.

His enormous cock was lathered with my thick sex-juices as it touched all those places inside me that other cocks never reach. He rocked my body with his dick while I grunted in my throat with each thrust, gripping the pounding cock with my strong cunt muscles, calling out "Goddess--Oh, Louis" then coming in several long blasts, milking the cock harder, my teeth clenched, riding the possession of my intense pleasure...We were tireless and ruthless; we went on and on, until Louis came flooding me with a cascade of thick hot spunk, mingling with my own abundant flow of slimy cunt juice.

Louis stayed with me for seven glorious, days fucking me round the clock indoors and outdoors. I wanted to explore the infinite sexual possibilities; every variety and complexity of sensation. I wanted to experience deep erotic fucking that will put me in a trance for the longest time. I wanted to make up for all those months of enforced celibacy. And he fucked me as I'd never thought or imagined possible; It was like being hit by an earthquake.

@@@

A World of Hedonism

Louis had to leave town on an urgent business and would be gone for quite a spell. He introduced to me his closest and best buddy El Rico, as my companion while he was gone...El was a famous ex-baseball star. He was big, strong and good looking. The outline of a huge dick in his khaki pants was quite a turn on.

"El has a very big present for you Esther, show her El" said Louis.

El pushed down his pants and a massive, monstrous erect cock sprang out, bulging with huge veins and swaying from side to side...Even Louis' big cock did not come remotely close in size. El began to stroke his cock as it got even longer and thicker like a tree trunk!.

"This is your god Esther, you deserve it" said El as the dick shot bolt upright throbbing, the hairy balls huge.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed in awe and disbelief and my cunt began to clench repeatedly, swirling with furnace sensations. Then El walked over to me and let me stroke his dick..."OMG, it's so fucking hard and heavy"! I cried, then sucked the cock head briefly. Minutes later we were both naked in the bedroom. El's brown body seemed like it was hewn out of a rock, he looked magnificent!

After stroking my drenched vulva and clitoris with his cock head, El entered me slowly, stretching my cunt wide and deep, not giving me all of his dick. The sensation was too much for me; I exploded in orgasm clutching the pillows, crying out loud. He rested inside me for long moments then began to fuck me in earnest, his rock-hard cock swirling in the juices of my wide-open cunt, as it continued to suck and suck the cock inward.

My body shuddered in ongoing spasms while I moaned and whimpered and El never stopped; and I was coming and coming. My pleasure at a peak. Louis watched intently sipping his drink. El probed deeper and deeper into me, then hitting my clitoral root and my G-spot, stroking smoothly. His cock was so fucking huge and hard as it throbbed and vibrated in circular movements giving me exquisite pleasures. My moans got louder and my cunt grabbed the cock as I rode the waves of my orgasms in a screaming climax after climax. I have seldom cum for as long and as many times as I did; it was simply incredible.

After a while El put me on all fours and pushed the monster cock all the way into me..."Holy fuck!" I cried as the dick filled me totally! He fucked me harder with deep, powerful strokes. I continued to explode in orgasms with ejaculations that came from deep within me. Squirting copious fluids again and again and again until my orgasms began to fuse into one long ecstatic rush, propelling me to the edge of the cosmos.

When El Rico finally exploded within me I was totally lost, feeling the orgasm all along my spine, as torrents of cum rushed out of him into me inundating my womb. I passed out...When I came to Louis was gone.

El stayed with me for two days fucking me every which way in all my orifices filling them with his abundant semen. He also touched me in many other ways...I was moved by Louis' thoughtfulness in getting me El Rico; I have always fantasized about a dude like him. I wanted to keep him but he had places to go to, things to do. I wept t when he left...He came back a week later, a pleasant surprise indeed. He fucked me gloriously then took me on a visit to his old friend, a woman called Rula the next day.

Rula was livid about El being several hours late and she'd been climbing the walls; her cunt ached and itched and dripped she complained. It dawned on me that El Rico was her kept man.

"Esther, please help yourself to some booze and a joint, we'll get acquainted later; right now as you can see, I need to fuck badly" said Rula after we were introduced. They headed for the bedroom. Instinctively I followed them.

Rula lay back on the bed, her legs opened wide, invitingly as El slides between her thighs, his hard cock rubbing against her vulva, her dark intense eyes softening, hazing...In one powerful thrust his entire cock disappears into Rula's deep, well-seasoned cunt which excites him. He moves within her, stoking her fires, slurping in and out. Her arms and legs are vines around him while El moves in her cavernous depths. It is simply fascinating watching El's hard ass and thigh muscles ripple as he pumps Rula's cunt with deep, strong thrusts. She moves sinuously in tandem and moans like reeds, her cunt pulsing with hunger.

She offers him her delicious, succulent flesh with abandon, her hard nipples pointing skyward, her juices dripping onto the silken sheets. I feel so fucking horny watching them...El pulls out of her briefly to drink her juices and suck her clitoris. She screams for him and for herself as she comes and comes, her body shaking. The steely cock pounds, howling sacred songs inside Rula's cunt as she continues to come. His body is trained, well equipped; he moves inside her, dead on target, gluttonous, in slow axial rotations, fucking her with aplomb; his thick veined cock, long, granite hard, fastens to her cunt awash with dripping prehistoric nectar. he fucks her passionately, patiently, persistently. It is captivating. Her voice husky with passion cries out...

"Fuck me El, Oh fuck me, fuck me" she urges, her supple body opulent with pleasure...El's hard ass muscles taut, clenches as he plows Rula's pussy relentlessly, breeding her. He caresses her nipples and sucks her tongue. Her tears confirm her mammoth ecstasy. He smiles, he waits, he throbs inside her agonized cunt, a cauldron coming to the boil. He grunts litanies, pressing deeper and deeper, then exploding, erupting a geyser of hot semen. Her womb sucks it all up...Rula's loud orgasmic cry darkens the sky as they are carried away on a magic carpet of total orgasm, leaping headlong into other worlds.

A few drinks and a joint later El then turns his attention to me. He places a pillow under my ass. I was soaking wet after a lengthy foreplay then he presses his huge hard cock into the silky liquid of my slippery cunt until he is completely engulfed by my drenched pussy. Rula watches with amusement. He fills me totally and we fuck and fuck, in ripples of unending pleasure. We fuck again and again. El draws my orgasms out long and slow while I scream with abandon, until I feel the hot cum rush down the shaft of his dick and explode inside my twat which jerks in spasms, eagerly soaking up the semen, every fucking drop. "I love it" I say breathlessly, "I love It".

Later in the day El fucked Rula again while she ate my pussy ravenously. Our bodies were soaked with sex fluids, pressed together with joy at the perfect union. I began to feel a warm rush as the passion ebbed away...The next day El left to take care of some pressing business, leaving me in the care of Rula.

Rula describes herself as a Gothic sex warrior; a Bisexual-hypersexual slut and horny 24/7...Actually she is a well to do actress, good looking and about my age; spritely, energetic with a well-toned body. She is shaved with tattoos, piercings and rings. She is into nudism in a big way. I drank her booze, smoked her pot. We talked or rather she talked I listened while she played with her big pierced clitoris, her cunt oozing slimy juice...I browsed thru her collection of books, magazines, audio and video tapes, many of which were X-rated.

"Sex is so sweet and I'm hooked on it...Fucking is the most wonderful thing in the world" she says, smiling. She is also a little quirky and hilariously funny at times...She claims to be No stranger to the dark side of life; to have been around the block a few times.

For two days Rula and I fucked, Lesbian style. Rula is a woman with a need for sexual excess, a need so great and so subliminal she could not find a conscious thought pattern for it. It seemed to churn inside her with wildness.

I was seized with an ecstatic delirium to plunge my tongue, fingers, my fist into her wet cunt and fuck her in soul-satisfying rhythm; masterfully with the consummate skill of a sex-enthusiast. Her thighs surrender opening to lust, her gaping cunt wanting to be royally pleasured, she'd toss and moan "Ahhhhhh". Her real-woman's pussy rubbery, buoyant, spilling juice profusely.

@@@

Part 2

On the third day Rula took me on a " Sacred Pilgrimage" to the "Oasis", an exclusive retreat for a group of hedonists that she belonged to. The founder and Matriarch of the Club, a hot looking, elegant and attractive 60 year old woman called Lily Pond is a close friend of Rula's. She is proof that women's bodies are sexy at any age if I say so myself.

"There's plenty of sex here, don't limit yourself and don't waste time with uninterested partners" Lily advised me as she welcomed us to our rooms next to her quarters.

The Oasis comprised of a crescent of log cabins around a central stone ranch-type structure, nestled within shrubbery, fruit trees, flower and rock gardens. A small turquoise lake gleamed tranquilly in the distance. A truly idyll setting. There are flowers and bushes in full bloom; smooth fungi grow all around...A place to admire the human body, to enjoy nudity to feel free, liberated, relaxed. In communion with nature, the Elements. The diversity of the group was rather impressive; the women a little older than the men.

The air is heavy with indulgence, debauchery, perverse pleasure. Men and women overcome with frenzy of lust...Members are encouraged to pursue sensual pleasures of their preference; the more exotic and creative the better. I chose the more mundane; what I do and enjoy best. Fucking.

Free in our affinity with one another, being healthy and unashamed...Free to enjoy outdoor sex, to be voyeurs. Free to indulge in Elemental Passions. The diversity and the possibilities are limitless, impressive. Opening up our fantasies, fears, explorations and passions. To touch upon the essence of that which keeps us hedonists together and separate from the repressed world. I have never been to a place like that before in my life.

As Rula showed me around I was entranced by the huge to massive cocks on display, particularly those of the Black dudes. I became very horny, my juices running down my legs. Some of the women were shaved and pierced, most of them very hairy like me...We returned to find Lily, the High Priestess of the Oasis being fucked hard, doggy-style by a big muscular guy with dreadlocks, her screams filled the hallway. We watched so close I could smell the fucking. Then she groaned loudly "Oh God"!, her body heaving and shuddering uncontrollably in orgasm. A cascade of her juices came pouring out of her cunt; totally fascinating.

Rula brought me one of her favorite partners called Cannon with a massive erect dick that looked like timber and felt like granite...Cannon stroked my dripping pussy and clitoris. His dick certainly matched his name! My cunt was feverish, flaring up red as he stroked my clitoris expertly with his cockhead. I could feel my orgasmic surge and I began to shiver and my cunt exploded, coating his crotch with a spray of juice.

I had come alive, my slender vulva boiling, my clitoris swollen hugely. My intoxicating scent blending with the stale smell of pot in the room. Spread-eagled on the bed, Cannon stroked my cunt from clitoris to anus with his cock head for a long time making me wetter and wetter, driving me insane with anticipation; it was totally delicious. Then he began to push that prodigious dick into me slowly until he was balls deep inside. I felt my cunt open up and stretch wide and deep.

Cannon fucked me and fucked me. I writhed on the mattress pleading, "please don't stop, fuck me harder" as my juices spattered and sizzled, my body risen above the mattress, demanding with passion and power; he fucked me relentlessly, his rock-hard cock swirling in the juices of my wide-open cunt. My body shuddered in ongoing spasms while I moaned and whimpered and Cannon never stopped and I was coming and coming. My pleasure at a peak.

He probed deeper and deeper into me, stroking smoothly. His cock was so fucking hard as it throbbed and vibrated in circular movements giving me exquisite pleasures. My moans got louder and my cunt grabbed the cock as I rode the waves of my orgasms in a screaming climax after climax. it was simply incredible. When Cannon finally exploded with me, I was totally lost feeling the orgasm all along my spine, as torrents of cum rushed out of him into me inundating my womb. I passed out.

Cannon stayed with me for 24 hours fucking me every which way in all my orifices filling them with his abundant semen. Meanwhile Rula had disappeared...Cannon's friend called Apache joined us the next day. We drank some cognac, smoked some weed while the two guys played with my tits my ass my cunt. I mounted Cannon's rigid timber and impaled myself on it until it disappeared all the way inside me. It was simply amazing...I rode the huge hard cock with expertise, my slimy grool running down the shaft until I came and came crying out, wailing, screaming.

Then Apache entered my asshole and began to fuck me with gusto...The dudes fucked me and fucked me for a long time and I continued to come and come until they flooded me with gallons of cum. We fucked all day long; and I came and came until I could come no more. My cunt my ass my throat were filled with thick hot semen. I was fully satiated. What an experience that was!. Cannon and Apache complimented me on my capacity for continuous multiple orgasms. They promised to come back and fuck me some more later.

Rula returned looking haggard, drained, fucked out. She had been in a gangbang for two days she said. She slept soundly afterwards...I went out to explore the place some more.

I changed my mind about swimming and instead went out to explore the grounds. The concierge had suggested earlier that the lake shore might be a good place to explore.

The sky had never been bluer since my arrival at the Oasis. Splashing the warm lake water on my face felt so good. The stillness of the place was almost palpable, serene. Hypnotized by the subtle rhythm of creation that was everywhere, I was filled with delight and respect for nature.

I walked down the moss covered slope to the lake where wild flowers bloomed around voluptuously. The turquoise water was very still. Then I saw him at the water's edge, broad shoulders, taut athletic body...He was naked, his very big very thick semi-erect cock jutted out from thick matted pubic hair. I walked towards him, the water lapping at my feet, stepping over conch shells and cowries and used condoms. His brown body glistened and he smelled of the lake. He was most felicitous.

"I am Neto" he said. "I am Esther" I said.' He was full of jokes and good humor. He was a Ladino. A soft breeze came from the lake, filling my nostrils with its musky fragrance, reminding me of the scent of my cunt...Slowly I moved into the warm water, immersing myself in the lake's womb. Sharp sensations nibbled at my erect clitoris, releasing its tumescence, filling me with lightness and peace. Later we shared a joint and some rum that he had.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12