Esther's Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deliciously stoned, Neto and I lay on the firm, wet sand in the shade. I sucked his cock; he fondled my breasts, squeezing my hard nipples. I twined about him enveloping him; I was an armada...We fitted well together. "Come inside me now, I want to feel you" I said tremulously, writhing under his clitoris-stroking fingers. Neto's hard cock grown very big, glided inside me with lingering precision feeding deep, filling me; I was liquid as rain but hot. I could hear the waves of the lake in my cunt. His movements were full of dazzling wonder.

"O Christo, you feel so good" he said, grunting joyfully as I came and came, my body trembling. We were both insatiable as Neto probed my cunt deeper and deeper, my thick juices flowed profusely, his breath was large, sweet, exciting. I was so far away when the third orgasm hit me...I gave he took and he gave it back, rolling with the fucktide, our voracity was awesome; waves of pleasure peaked, then receded; tensed and distended in long drawn notes of pleasure...I heard myself scream as I came, again and again and I felt his gushing hot semen deep inside my cunt. The late morning breeze calmed our bodies. A couple walked by flashing us a smile, looking for a quiet place to fuck no doubt. We fell asleep still joined.

@@@

A Baptism

Rula and I left the Oasis in a hurry when she got a call about her gravely ill sister...Two weeks later feeling lethargic, torpid and all alone I decided to go to the women's health and wellness center after a long absence for a massage and a sauna. I was astonished to find it remodeled, refurbished and renamed the Luxor. The manager convinced me to try the special massage; a shiatsu/ Tantrik one with some added bonuses. Her salacious cackle tipped me over. I decided to do just that...The décor of the massage parlor was totally bewitching; luxurious and very cozy complete with refreshments including some pot. No wonder they charge an arm and two legs.

After disrobing I drank some booze, smoked a small joint then stretched out on the elevated futon and waited for the masseuse. She walked in naked, except for a thong; her body festooned with tattoos, piercings and had a pixie haircut. She looked very sexy albeit slightly muscular and very dykey. Her name was Koula, she was Turkish.

"You have such a fucking hot body for a woman your age" she said.

Massaging me with deft strokes. She took me thru a repertoire of professional massage that took me into a different world and finally settled down into Tantric massage of my cunt making me very wet and giving me an orgasm. Then she ate my cunt ravenously, devouring my clitoris and I came again...Koula removed her thong to display an enormous pierced erect clitoris about four inches long and thick!.

"Holy shit, is that a cock or what!" I cried.

"No my dear, it's a real woman's clit, and I'm going to fuck you with it" she said as she mounted me and pushed the pebble-hard clitoris into my pussy. She fucked me expertly, making our cunts gooey with slimy juices. It was delicious. I came again.

Koula and I enjoyed some booze and shared a joint, chatting amiably

She is a tough, independent woman. According to her, she would always be the son her father never had.

Koula is not beautiful but tempting, exuding liveliness and femininity. She is frank and startling and steamy, and she swore like a trooper...She is a bold feminist who believes the future belongs to women. Her conversation was mostly memories drifting from the present into the past, back and forth. Her voice a sultry sound which I found attractive. "My current lover is just straight wonderful. He has a huge cock and he fucks me hard every day. He likes to fuck me in the ass too, I love that" she said.

While we enjoyed the raunchy banter in walked a big muscular Afro Cuban guy sporting a massive, very thick erection which swayed majestically from side to side, bulging with huge veins. "Holy fuck, what a cock"! I cried.

"This is Cesare my lover; he is going to fuck you senseless" said Koula. I stroked the monster dick as Cesare hovered over me; it was insanely hard and throbbing. Cesare spread my legs wide open, pushed the monster cock all the way into my soggy cunt and began to fuck me like the devil.

I sobbed and cried out from the exquisite pleasure. He fucked me mercilessly for a long time while Koula watched approvingly.

My body convulsed violently several times in powerful orgasms which triggered Cesare's own climax as he pumped an avalanche of spunk into me. I felt it gushing into me, lots of it. As he pulled out of me a stream of semen rushed out to pool beneath my ass. Then he was gone.

"Now for the extra bonus of your visit" said Koula, putting on a massive rigid strap on, a motorized black dick with simulated thick veins. OMG, a veritable horse dick I thought with some trepidation.

I squeezed the monster dick while Koula mopped up my pussy diligently.

Koula spread my legs wide open and settled between them, rubbing the cockhead against my drenched vulva and clitoris in slow motion driving me crazy. I heard myself talking gibberish. Pushing all the way inside my twat she turned on the motor and began to fuck me in earnest... The vibrating, churning, stirring dick in my twat was simply phenomenal. I was being fucked right and I surrendered to her, realizing how deep and big my cunt had become as I came and came, my body roiled with powerful spasms...I screamed and howled with monumental pleasure. When she pulled out of me the dick was covered with my creamy juices.

After resting for a while I mounted her and impaled my cunt on the cock which penetrated me enthusiastically filling me totally, and sent my senses reeling. I rode the dick expertly; it was wonderful I could not get enough of it; my juices flowing my body quivering and I was crying with pleasure as I spun on the cock. My body convulsed in powerful orgasms as Koula ejected a torrent of warm, sticky fluid from the dick into me, filling me totally.

"Now lady Esther, you have been truly baptized today into sluthood" said Koula. "Come eat my pussy now" she said, spreading her legs wide for me.

The lips of her cunt opened naturally. A made to be fucked pussy, so lush and meaty and smooth shaved. Her swollen labia lay open and pulsing. Enthralled, I began to stroke her juicy vulva, with my tongue, back and forth, while rubbing her huge rigid clitoris with my thumb, inhaling the smell of her. A sexily odorous scent, the smell of a real woman's cunt.

I slipped my hands under Koula's ass and raised her cunt to my mouth like a pitcher and drank in great gulps sucking on her clitoris hard, filling my mouth. I sucked and sucked...Koula moaned and writhed and heaved until she was claimed by a powerful orgasm. Then it was her turn to eat me which she did with expertise, bringing me to two powerful orgasms.

I went home feeling totally exhausted and wobbly, unable to walk upright from the long hours of the heavy fucking and all the orgasms. The manager's goodbye sounded so far away. I vowed never to fuck again for a very long time. I slept soundly for twelve hours!

I was awakened by the phone in the morning. It was Louis. He was on his way over to fuck me.

"Oh no Louis, I'm in no condition for fucking right now" I said, trembling. But he insisted and hung up. He was on his way...The Odyssey continues for fuck sake!.

The End

12