Estranged Aunt Helps Me Out

Story Info
Aunt offers room and board for university living.
2.2k words
4.28
55.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serck
Serck
11 Followers

Growing up we would be what you considered poor. We struggled week to week counting pennies for groceries. Nor for lack of hard work but there was just no well paying jobs for what my parents were trained for. It wasn't a bad childhood just not with the means to do what we always wanted.

Because of this University was something that I never expected to be able to do. The cost was too significant to even consider asking my parents for help.

Thankfully I had a talent for football and my natural size made me sought after by a few schools looking for players. I was lucky enough to score a full scholarship to a lower tier University. The only problem was the scholarship covered tuition and books only. Lodging and food were on my own dime.

I had some money saved but nothing near what I would need to last me. My only option was an aunt that lived in the same town as the school.

I barely knew of her let alone having ever met her. She was considered the family black sheep. All I knew of her is that she was never married and what my parents called " A little off".

I had to bite the bullet and reach out to her. My parents would never allow it so I contacted her behind their back. I can admit to being a bit scared making the call, my entire future depended on what was considered the family nut. With each ring on the line my heart skipped a beat. What do you say to someone you never met?

She answered on the third ring and my throat went dry. With a cracked voice I introduced myself and chit chatted a bit. She was very curious to how the family was doing and outright asked if they still thought she was off her perch as she put it. She made the conversation very easy. I had to get to the point and explain my needs. She immediately agreed to take me in but suggested I come up with a story to tell my parents as they would never support this.

I managed to come up with a fantastic story of a team member allowing me to stay with him free as long as I helped in his family restaurant. My parents bought it hook, line and sinker. Finally after what seems like the longest summer ever I packed up and headed off to school for training camp. I had never been more excited or nervous in my life the entire bus trip across the country.

My aunt met me at the bus. In the excitement I didn't even think to ask what she would look like. The only pictures I had seen of her were from when she was a teenager and I am sure she wasn't going to be wearing plaid bell bottoms and a crop top. I got off the bus looking lost when I felt a tap on my shoulder with a soft voice I recognized as my aunt "Scott" she said. I swung around coming face to face with possibly the most vivid blue eyes I have ever seen. Again my throat dried as I was hypnotized. "Scott!" she said a bit louder which shook me out of my state. It was only then I noticed she was wearing her hair in a messy bun, pyjama pants, slippers and a bath robe. The thoughts of black sheep flowed through my head and I began to worry.

We talked quite a bit on the hour long ride back to her place. She was surprisingly easy to talk to. I discovered she was an unexpected child, the youngest of five and 12 years younger than her closest sibling. She told a vastly different story from what I had always heard and I started to feel sorry for her.

Things came fast and furious as I settled in and training camp started. I had little to no time for anything but 2 a days, working and getting ready for school. I rarely saw my aunt and when I did if was a brief hello or goodnight.

Once school started things died down and other than homework and practices I was home most nights and got into a good routine. My aunt turned out to be quite the homemaker. She worked and early shift and always had a wonderful meal ready for me when I go home. Still always wearing her signature robe and pyjama pants and messy hair. It was probably one of the happiest times in quite a while. We were half decently close in age and had a lot of the same interests.

I was working at the kitchen table one night on an english paper that I had put off until the day before it was due. My aunt came in to make her nightly tea not noticing me sitting at the corner table. Her robe was untied and hung loose over her shoulders. As she turned to grab the tea bags off the shelf I saw that she wasn't wearing anything underneath but her pyjama pants. Her figure was far from the frumpy body I was expecting. While she was chubbier that what was considered attractive nowadays she had nice firm round breast with soft pink areoles and nipples. leading down to shapely hips.

Her eyes caught mine and she jumped dropping the tea bags to the floor and causing her robe to swing wide open. I quickly averted my eyes and apologized for surprising her. She quickly closed her robe tying it shut, made her tea and quickly left the room wishing me a goodnight.

I was up late that night working on my paper constantly interrupted by the thought of my aunts shapely figure and how exciting it was to see her, but she was my aunt......

We never spoke of what happened and for some time I felt awkward around her but constantly thought of her body at night and imagined being with her while I stroked my cock. The fantasies grew more intense as time went on.

I decided to stay at school for thanksgiving to catch up on some work and we also had a home game that weekend. My aunt had planned a big turkey feast for us on Sunday and I looked forward to her amazing cooking all week.

Saturday was a hard fought game where unfortunately we lost in the last few seconds of the game. Getting back home I simply wanted a hot shower and hit my bed for the night. Like many other nights I thought of my aunts body and what I would do with her given the chance. I fell asleep with my cock in my hand dreaming of her.

The next morning I woke up still half dressed and worked my way downstairs. My aunt was deep into food prep and send me out for coffee and bagel. We sat and had our little breakfast before she kicked me out of the kitchen so she could complete out meal.

Losing complete track of time I worked right through lunch and went down to the kitchen for a snack. I walked in and could seem my aunt was deep into her first bottle of wine and showing some of the effect. Her robe was looser then usual exposing her cleavage. I couldn't help but stare and she made no effort to hide it. I could feel my cock start to sweep in my shorts. I quickly reached for a snack and got a wooden spoon across my fingers. "Don't ruin your appetite grab an apple and get out" she snapped as she sipped her wine. As she turned I glimpsed her breast from the side and felt my cock swell behind the counter. I reached for an apple and quickly left the room.

Reaching my room I tried to continue with my schoolwork but could not get the thought of her breast out of my head and began stroking through my shorts thinking of her. I grew hard quickly and continued moving my hand over myself feeling the throb and heat imagining pressing against her soft supple body. It did not take long before I exploded over myself with a slight moan and grunt. I cleaned up a bit and got back to work.

My aunt yells up that supper would be ready in 30 minutes. I quickly jump in the shower to tidy before the meal. I dress in a nice pair of jeans and a button up shirt for supper and head downstairs.

The table was set for two and my aunt stumbles slightly out of the kitchen with the turkey on a tray. She is noticeable more intoxicated than earlier and not caring that her breasts are fully exposed after she stumbled I pretend not to look and grab the turkey setting it on the table.

She head back into the kitchen as I sit watching her return with her wine bottle and glass having adjusted her robe. We sit and eat the wonderful meal in relative quiet as she continues to sip her wine. I have a fe glasses myself as we eat and feel quite good by the time we tidy up the table and herd to the living room. Sitting on the couch my aunt plops down beside me. As she falls to the cushion her robe pulls open exposing her firm round breast and hard nipple. She sees me staring at her and smiles. "Is this what you think of when you are making all those noises in your room at night?" she asks giggling a little. "I mean this is an old house with thin walls hunny" She continues.

My face turns red instantly embarrassed that I had been caught. She giggles again as her hand touches my shoulder. Immediately I feel my cock twitch and start to swell in my pants. The feel of her hand on my like a dream come true. Her other hand pulls her robe open more exposing both ample breasts fully. "Is this what you think of when you make those noises?" she asks coyly. She glances down seeing the bulge in my pants and giggles again."Oh I guess it is then isn't it?" she states as she grabs my hand and guides it to my pants. "Show me" she exclaims "Show me how you play while thinking of me." She demands. I hesitate a bit nervous, scared and excited that this is happening. Conflict in my head that this is my aunt but an incredibly sexy woman I have dreamt of. I start to rub my hard cock through my pants.

"No!" She yells, "Pull it out so I can see!" she demands. I unzip my pants pulling my fully swollen cock from them wrapping my hands around it squeezing hard. She smiles, leans back and grabs her breasts cupping and massaging them. Rolling her nipples between her fingers as I slowly move my hands over my throbbing shaft.

"Faster!" She demands......"Like you are in bed thinking of me" I move my fingers faster as her hand slides under her pyjama pants. I can smell her as she rubs beneath her pants rocking her hips as I move my fingers expertly over my cock. Hey eyes lock to my cock as she moans.

Without losing eye contact with my cock she stands letting her pants fall to the floor. Her pussy was well groomed with a tuft of now damp hair above her wet lips. Her fingers still dancing as her pants fell. She straddles my legs pushing my hand out of the way grabbing my cock stroking if a couple of times before guiding it to her soft bare pussy. Slowly she slides over my cock. The feel over her spreading around me makes me moan loud and dig my fingers into the couch. "Oh, there are the noises I love" she exclaims as she starts to rock her hips against me.

"Suck my tits." She demands "Suck my nipples while I fuck your beautiful hard cock! Make Aunty moan like you do at night."

She moves quickly over my throbbing cock as I take one nipple at a time between my lips sucking it, running my tongue in circles around them. She wraps her arms around me moving her hips expertly against me. I moan repeatedly knowing I can't hold out much longer. Her expert pussy throbbing around me.

Her head flies back as her body quivers, I can feel her pussy pulse around me as she screams. The feel of her pulsating pussy driving me to climax. I moan loud...."I am going to cum Aunty I can't hold it anymore." I scream. She repeats over and over, "Me too, me too me too, fuck me fuck me!"My cock throbs hard and my body jerks as I explode deep into my aunt. Filling her tight throbbing pussy with my cum, feeling it slide from inside her over my shaft and legs. She screams again "I am cumming!" He body convulses against me and her pussy pulsates before she collapses against me.

A couple of minutes late of just sitting there she kisses my forehead, stands up and turns away. "I am going to go do the dishes." she exclaims as she asks away leaving me there covered in both our sweet juices.

Serck
Serck
11 Followers