Estrogen Shot in My Thigh

Story Info
Young married man changes his sex.
1k words
3.94
16.4k
8
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 30 years of age I find myself living a rather unusual life, a life that for sure no one else would want. I, however, like my life. Six years earlier, I had married the love of my life Jen Landry. Even before then I felt down deep that my life was not what it should be.

Let's back track to a night five years ago. Jen was at a neigbor's home five doors away playing Bingo with the women, something she did every Tuesday. From 7 o'clock until at least 10 I will be alone in the house. I grabbed the recently purchased silicone female bodysuit from it's hiding place in the garage and unboxed it. I stripped naked and put it on me.

By 7 15 I had zipped up a plus size white multi (WHMU) ruffled-hem detail dress. For the first time in my life I felt comfortable in my skin because I could imagine myself as a woman. I decided to stay in the dress. So what if Jen doesn't like it. I'm a woman.

She came home minutes after 10 in time to see me DRAG. She looked at me for a several seconds.

"You did a terrible job putting on your makeup."

The remark was a little surprising.

"I don't have as much practice at it as you've had."

"Are you transgender?"

"I guess I am."

"You guess? You don't know?"

I said, "I'm trans."

"I'm okay with it, shocked but okay with it."

Anyway, that night marked the start of my transition. I began taking my hormones a year later. The hormones will reshape my body and effect my emotions but that's all right. Jen is being supportive.

Present day..

A cold Saturday afternoon sees Jenny and me watching "Bring It" on Lifetime. We're both absorbed in the show about a dance team that includes boys for the first time. I'm slouching in the sofa. She's sitting in the rocking chair.

"Hon do you know what you miss being trans?"

"What do I miss?"

"It's like being post menopausal. Trust me you'll never get a period. Just knowing that you'd get it would have made you think twice before you transition."

"Your time of the month," I quipped.

"Yah," she replied.

Even though I still have my penis I can interact with the world as a woman. Not only that, my wife enjoys the sex so she encourages me to keep the organ.

"One of these days I'll get my dildo and pretend I'm a boy. Would you like that?"

I nodded. I had stayed faithful because she supported me in my journey.

The time is 7 30ish. We are walking past store fronts in the mall looking at the female mannequins dressed in underwear.

They reminded me that I hadn't purchased a bra in quite a while.

My wife followed me into the store.

Hormones had done a nice job reshaping my body. I love that my D cup boobs spill out over the top of low cut garments. Exercise and diet keep me from getting too flabby in my thighs, back and belly.

I brought pants and bras into the stall. They fit me nicely.

After more browsing Jen and I headed home arriving at 9

"Let's go to the bedroom and get naked."

Naked, I bent over the mattress and felt Jenny spreading grease inside my anus. I am sexually aroused. Seconds later the dildo penetrates deep hammering my prostate. Jen reaches around me with her free hand to wrap it around my cock and jerk me.

MY first ever anal intercourse makes me grunt with each breath I take. My hole tingles as it stretches to let in the toy. Somehow my wife knows that I like it rough.

I finally ejaculated with help. I straightened and cleaned myself with tissues.

Jenny knelt putting her lips to my cock. It quicky became hard in her mouth. Her lips slid back and forth on the shaft. Her tongue swirled adding moisture.

My wife backed away from the blow job. In another second she's lying under me. Her arms are around my shoulders and her feet around my calves. MY cock is thrusting at her G spot making her moan softly. The minutes pass.

Suddenly her scream tells me that she has reached a climax. She has a second orgasm then a third before I roll off her leaving her huffing with a toothy grin.

It's morning. The sex the previous night had left us drained of energy but now we felt refreshed at 7 30.

I showered and put on an Apricot V-neck floral embroidery ruffle sleeveless shift dress. I poured a cup of coffee.

Jen joined me after a few minutes and poured a coffee.

Weekends never seem to last long enough. I logged in to the corporate website on Monday at 8. At least I can work from home. That's a plus.

Jen is a realator so her hours are irregular. She will leave for the office momentarily. Sometimes she's on the road to see a perspective buyer or seller at his or her home home.

It's time to do a very important errand, one that requires a visit to my endo. My calender is marked for a week from this day. I'm not looking forward to it.

In the meantime I sat on the edge of the bathtub to prepare a shot of estrogen in my right thigh. The needle plunges into me sending the hormone cruising through my system.

I prepared a second shot, this one a Testosterone blocker.

Again I plunged the needle into my thigh, this time sending the hormone blocker for a ride through my system.

Jenny is sitting in the rocking chair when I join her in front of the TV.

"I'm almost out of mones."

"I told you that the other day to order more."

"You did," I replied. "Why couldn't I just have been born with a girl's body?"

"Sure," she replied.

"I'm sure I could've gotten used to having my period. You did. It would be a lot less trouble than what I have to go through."