ET - The Extra Testicle Bk. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues.
6.8k words
4.51
8.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

This testimony is part of file A74-W684 / Area 69

Project code name: Little Grey Men

Classification: Top secret.

For about an hour and a half, the four of us actually got some work done. Ben and Jeff had finished the repairs on the shed and were now in the process of painting it. Jason and I meanwhile had been focusing on the fence, replacing a few dozen broken wooden pickets and countless of rusted hinges.

But then, Stacey came back out -- all freshened up and wearing denim overall shorts. Initially, my lustful gaze was drawn to her long, beautiful, bare legs... but as she came closer, I quickly realized why she'd chosen this particular outfit.

Her shoulder straps were very loosely hooked, giving her bare tits plenty of room to jiggle and bounce back and forth. So, she wasn't wearing a bra or a top. But that wasn't all! Because none of the side buttons on her hips had been fastened, it was clear that she wasn't wearing any panties either. Except for the overalls themselves, the little slut was stark naked!

As she paced back and forth through the backyard -- pretending to be inspecting our work -- she let all of us have a good, hard look at her. I noticed the boys' motivation waning. I could hardly blame them -- as I felt my own cock getting hard in a matter of seconds.

"Stacey?" I said, realizing that we were not going to get any more work done with her traipsing about and distracting us, "Why don't you go back inside, honey, and watch some TV or something?"

"And when we need a hole to fuck, we'll call you," I added, reducing her to nothing more than a brainless fuck toy.

Baffled, but also visibly aroused by my demeaning words, she gasped for a moment, then grinned wickedly as she looked me up and down, and whispered, "Okay daddy."

But before she could turn and walk away, Ben interjected and said, "Hang on!"

Everyone looked at him, hoping he'd say what was on everyone's mind.

"She's here now, and... I've got another boner, so..."

All eyes now turned to me.

"So, daddy?" Stacey asked eagerly, asking me for permission. We all knew she didn't need it, but I bet she did it just to make the situation even more lewd and nasty.

"Fine, I guess we can take a short break," I said, acting as if I was making a concession.

Jeff dropped his hammer and said, "Dibs!" and ran at Stacey, who fled into the shed, giggling.

Ben and Jason cursed themselves for not being faster, but realized it'd be their turn soon enough. They continued working -- albeit considerably less focused. When Jeff walked back out, barely two minutes later, Ben raised his hand and said, "My turn!"

Not much later -- Jeff hadn't even resumed working yet -- Ben stumbled back out, stuffing away his flaccid dick. Somewhat surprised at the speed with which his brothers had gotten their rocks off, but thankful that is was his turn now, Jason dropped his tools and his bag of hinges and rushed over to the shed.

A little over three minutes later, he too stumbled back out, zipping up his pants and complained, "Jeez guys, next time hose her down, will ya? She was a fucking mess..."

Realizing it was my turn now, I slowly put down my tools and strolled over to the shed, under the smiling and approving stares of my three sons.

When I walked in, I was shocked to see my little girl lying there, on the floor, stark naked, cum seeping out of her cunt and all over her tits and tummy. They may have been fast, but they'd done a pretty thorough job of splattering their sister.

"Hey daddy," she smiled, coiling her body for me, "Is it your turn?"

"God, you're a mess!" I stated, as I took my fat dick out of my pants, ignoring her question.

She glanced down at herself and grinned, "I am, ain't I?"

I could tell she was all rallied up from getting fucked and used multiple times and not getting any relief herself.

"When did you become such a dirty slut?" I asked flabbergasted, stroking my fat shaft.

"I am not sure," she giggled, "I didn't know I was. I mean, I normally only put out about once a month for my boyfriend."

"Jeez Stace," I said, as I walked up to her, trying to decide where to put my dick.

Stacey realized I was hesitant because of all the cum already in and on her.

"Here," she said, as she got on her knees, "Let me."

She grabbed my dong, aimed it at the center of her face and softly started jacking me off. I gasped and closed my eyes, enjoying a wonderful, passionate handjob.

Eventually, when I felt my balls starting to tense up, I grunted, "Stace, I'm going to..."

"I know," she whispered, glancing up at me, with the most endearing and sensual smile I had ever seen on her.

"Are you sure about this?" I checked, realizing I wasn't going to last much longer.

She grinned -- my purple, enflamed tip barely two inches from her face -- and whispered, "Mmmm, I never let Michael do this!"

"Oooh, you connivi..." I gasped, unable to finish my statement as the full force of my climax hit me.

She giggled and shrieked, clenching her eyes shut, as my first salvo splattered against her nose. She immediately started moving my cock around, aiming at her left cheek, then her right cheek, then at her mouth and finally, as my ejaculation was coming to a close, at her forehead.

As an encore, she started running my spent cock all over her face, spreading my cum around. She was still doing that, when -- about a minute later -- Ben carefully poked his head in. When he noticed that I had finished, he stepped into the doorway and whispered, "I am sorry. I am just so fucking hard again."

He wasn't exaggerating. His dick was huge, fat and curved upwards.

"Oh, you poor thing," Stacey grinned, "Want me to make it all better?"

"Yes please," he replied as he walked up to her.

Instantly forgetting all about my flaccid dick, Stacey maneuvered herself on all fours and eagerly stuck out her ass at her brother. Ben took a few steps towards her, shoved his dick into her wet twat and started fucking her, just like that.

"God, you're hard," Stacey moaned as she rocked back and forth.

Then, barely ten seconds later, Jeff sauntered in, pumping his own revigorated boner.

"You too?" Stacey moaned. Realizing Jeff was going to need a hole to fuck, I stepped back and moved out of the way. Jeff walked up to his sister's head, kneeled down and stuffed his erection into her willing piehole.

After watching her get fucked from both ends for a little while, I suddenly noticed Jason stumbling in, sporting another massive boner himself. When Stacey noticed him -- hardly surprised anymore -- she took her right hand off of Jeff's hips and reached out for Jason's cock. And so, she started pleasuring three cocks at the same time.

When after another minute or two, my cock started stirring and became hard again, too, I stepped up to Stacey's left side and nudged my dick against her cheek. Eager and more than willing to take on a fourth cock, she started bobbing her mouth up and down Jeff and my cock alternately.

"God, I am such a slut," she cried out, in between head bobs, around Jeff's cock.

"Yes, you are, sis," he whispered, caressing her head.

"How about we switch?" Jason suddenly asked, "I wouldn't mind getting some twat."

No one objected and so, everyone scooted to the left. Jeff was now getting stroked, while me and Ben were getting sucked. Jason now had the best seat of all and was fucking her wet pussy. After a few minutes, we switched again, and then again, and again... and again.

Now, Stacey could take a beating like any other slut, but after what must have been twenty minutes or so, she was beginning to tire. Strangely enough, even after all that time, none of us men showed any signs of cumming anytime soon -- or growing less hard for that matter.

Stacey managed to power through six completely rotations, before begging us to stop.

"Guys, please [pant] I... I [grunt] need a minute!"

"I don't know what's going on here, but I can't seem to stop," Jeff said, "Just a little more, sis."

A bit reluctant, she agreed and managed to take another complete rotation.

But then, as we were about to switch again, she begged us again, "Guys... seriously, I can't... I am going to pass out! My mouth is numb, I can't feel my arms anymore and my pussy is burning up!"

"What we need, is a bed," Jason exclaimed as he rushed to the back of the shed and came back with a yellow pool air mattress.

"Get her on her back," he added as he dropped the plastic, not fully inflated mattress on the floor. It clearly hadn't been used in many years and looked absolutely disgusting -- but it would do for the occasion. Ben and Jeff quickly picked up their sister and laid her down on the mattress, on her back. "Classy... real classy, you guys!" Stacey chuckled.

"See, now you don't have to do anything... but just lay there," Jason stated as he got on top of her, stuffing his hard cock in her drenched twat.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," she whined as she tilted her head back, pulled her knees up slightly and started taking his thrusts again. Jason banged her hard for a couple of minutes, then made room for one of his brothers.

And so now, we started taking turns fucking Stacey on the half-deflated, grungy air mattrass. Even though she didn't actually have to do anything, we were still wearing her out. Our four, perpetually hard, cocks plowing into her non-stop were slowly driving her insane. Her pussy had become so sensitive that she was cumming almost continuously now.

It took her another fifteen minutes though to admit that she had had enough. Ben was about to shove his cock into her for like the fifth time, when she blocked her pussy with her right hand.

"I can't... no more... [grunt] please... guys... you're going to kill me! [moan] How can you all still be this hard, you've been fucking me for... for..."

"Fifty minutes," Jeff said, checking his watch.

"Christ, I am a whore,"" Stacey blurted out without thinking -- surprised by her own capacity to take cock, "A cheap, dirty, little whore!"

"Yes, I think we've established that, hon," I whispered, "Question is, do you want us to stop?"

"God no!" she replied promptly, "It's just... my pussy... it's on fire, I can't... I've never cum this much in my life!"

"You know," Jeff whispered, "With your mouth, hands and pussy out of commission, that only leaves one possibility."

After considering what he was proposing for a few seconds, Stacey hesitantly turned around and got on all fours on the mattress, facing away from us -- hanging her head down submissively.

"Fucking hell," Jason whispered.

"Are you serious?" Ben asked flabbergasted, "Linda never lets me put it there!"

"Neither does Felicia," Ben added.

"Kim doesn't even do blowjobs," Jason admitted as he got on his knees and lined up his hard cock with his sister's asshole, carefully nudging the tip in.

"Oh fuck," Stacey grunted as she did her best to relax and enjoy her brother's cock up her ass. After a minute or two, Jason had wriggled more than half of his huge cock inside of her and it was making her more than just a little nervous. Especially because, even after several minutes of fucking her sweet ass, Jeff didn't seem to be making any progress in terms of reaching his climax.

Pretty soon, Stacey started getting desperate and moaned, "Look [grunt] we're going to [moan] have to [moan] set a time [grunt] limit on this [moan] thing [grunt], or I won't be able to sit [moan] straight [moan] for weeks!"

"You heard the lady, Jason," Jeff whispered, "Cum or get out."

"Ok, let me just..." Jason groaned, "I just need another..."

With an ultimatum to work for now, he picked up the pace and suddenly seemed to have less difficulty in wrapping things up. Less than ninety seconds later, he let out a deep roar and climaxed deep inside his sister's ass.

"Alright," Stacey announced, realizing there were three more cocks waiting, "The rest gets two minutes each! Either you finish in time or you go and jack off somewhere, understood?"

Ben, Jeff and I all started jacking off, pumping ourselves closer to an orgasm, so we could cum inside of the two-minute window which we'd been given.

Jeff was the first one to consider himself ready and kneeled down behind Stacey, stuffed his cock into her ass and started fucking her. Jeff timed him on his watch, at the request of his sister. Stacey grunted and moaned, and rocked under Jeff's slow but rough pounding. With nearly forty seconds to spare, he too came deep inside of her.

By now, I was ready to go as well and I swiftly took Jason's place.

"Fuck," she whined as I rammed all of my shaft into her, my balls slapping against her ass. Less than a minute later, I grabbed my daughter's hips and ejaculated deep within her, as I growled and roared loudly. Stacey squealed as I pulled out, indicating how exhausted and sensitive she was.

"Only one left, right?" she asked, as she glanced back at Ben moving towards her ass. We could all see his enormous cock, throbbing. It seemed bigger than ever before.

"Yup, here it comes", he whispered as he lined up his cock with his sister's slutty asshole.

As soon as he slid it in, Stacey gasped and repositioned her hands closer together, bracing herself.

"Sweet Jesus," she whined as this last cock was obviously bigger than she expected, and than the rest of ours. After only ten or twenty thrusts, she started moaning and panting.

"I... [oh fuck]... I am... [grunt]... I can't believe I am... [grunt] cumming!" she exclaimed. Surprised that she was actually having an anal orgasm, she forgot all about her reservations and time limits. Leaning on just one hand, she moved her right hand to her right ass cheek, lewdly pulled it open and screamed, "Oh fuck yeah... don't stop! Fuck! Don't stop! Keep going... fuck my ass!"

Ben, probably feeling like a king -- and rightfully so -- grinned widely as he kept fucking her, hard and deep. Stacey, far beyond the point of caring, screamed and climaxed right in front of all of us.

"Time's up," Jeff announced, two minutes later.

"Don't stop!" Stacey screamed in the midst of her orgasm, "Keep... fucking!"

Happy to oblige, Ben kept on going and fucked her through the rest of her anal orgasm. Once that was over, the adrenaline that had kept her going up until then quickly faded away and her body went completely limp. Her arms gave way and she collapsed on top of yellow air mattrass, panting, moaning and crying all at the same time.

Ben, who'd been unable to cum inside of her, kneeled down and started pumping his fat cock over her back. When he climaxed, about half a minute later, he produced the biggest load of cum I had ever seen. He not only covered the small of her back and both her ass cheeks, but also the back of her legs, all the way down to her knees.

We all glanced down at her for a moment. She was quite the picture; both her holes fucked raw, cum seeping out her ass, Ben's most recent load all over her backside and my earlier load still on her face. Whatever part of her skin wasn't cum-coated was glistening with sweat. She was breathing heavily, desperately trying to recuperate from our little gang-bang.

"You guys get back to work," I stated, addressing the boys, "I'll escort this little cunt to the shower."

"Oh daddy," she whispered as she propped herself up on her hands and grinned. While the boys walked out one by one, she stumbled to her feet. I wrapped my arm around her, supporting her and guided her out of the shed, back into the house.

While I was walking her through the living room, on our way to the hallway, I was shocked to find myself getting horny again. And I am not talking about a little innocent excitement; this was blind, rampant lust. I tried to ignore it, but it only got worse with every step I took. By the time we'd reached the top of the stairs, I had another raging boner.

As I nudged her towards the guest room instead of the bathroom, Stacey asked, "Dad, what are you doing?" Instinctively -- probably having a pretty good idea of what was going on -- she reached out and touched my crotch, gasping as she felt how hard and swollen my dick was again.

She turned away from me and took a step back, understandably alarmed.

"I am sorry, hon," I replied, unzipping my fly and producing my enormous erection.

"Oh my god," she gasped, as she backed up a little more, "Dad, please... even street whores need time to rest! I... I thought we were done."

"I don't know what's gotten into me, but I... I want to put it in your pussy again", I blurted out.

She sighed in desperation. Not because of what I'd said, but because she was suddenly overwhelmed by the same blind lust as I had been. She realized she wouldn't be able to turn me down.

"What... is happening to us?" she stammered as she glanced over her shoulder for a moment -- getting her bearings -- and backed up into the guest room.

"I don't know, hon," I whispered as I pumped my dick, following her in.

"I'm... I am such a whore," she whispered, as she got on the bed and opened her legs wide.

"It's okay, baby," I replied, as I quickly kneeled in between her thighs.

"Don't... tell the guys," she whispered, shuddering with renewed lust, "This is just between us."

"I won't," I reassured with a soft smile, as I slid my hard cock in her warm, wet pussy.

She squirmed and grunted as I started screwing her.

"Oh yes... [moan] fuck yes... [moan] oh daddy, fuck me... harder [moan]... yeah, that's it! Fuck your little slut... give it to me [moan]... oh shit!"

Edged on by her dirty talk, I started fucking her harder, faster and deeper.

"Jeez," she squealed, "You're [moan] going [moan] to wreck [moan] my pussy [moan]!"

"I am sorry, Stacey [moan]," I replied, "But I need to get rid [moan] of all this cum!"

"Oh," she squealed shocked, "That's all I [moan] am to you [moan] isn't it [moan]... just a hole to dump [moan] your sperm [moan] into."

"Three," I gasped grinning, "Three holes!"

That sent her off. She started convulsing and closed her eyes, her face contorted in orgasmic bliss. And seeing her cum so wildly underneath me, sent me off as well. I put my entire weight into the final series of thrusts, which drove her insane. She squealed and clawed at the bed sheets, turning her head wildly from side to side.

For nearly twenty seconds, we convulsed and moaned together as I emptied my balls deep into my little girl, again. Another twenty seconds later, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"That... was..." she sighed.

"... amazing," I finished her thought for her.

"It was!" she confirmed, "This whole weekend so far... I've... never cum this much, or this hard!"

"That's great, hon," I whispered, absentmindedly, as I nudged my still hard cock against her ass hole, "But I am not done yet."

Out of reflex, she quickly put her right hand in between her legs and whined, "No, not up my ass... not again. Seriously, I won't be able to sit for a week as it is!"

"Please Stace," I begged, "I really wanna put it up your butt... just the tip, please hon!"

Reluctantly, she took her hand out of the way and whispered, "Fine, but just the tip."

"Okay hon, I promise," I replied as I pressed my swollen tip into her and held it there for a moment.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. As I started sliding just my tip in and out of her, she relaxed a little bit and struck up a conversation, probably to get her mind of what I was doing.

"How can you still be this hard?"

"I don't know. It's like I am suddenly eighteen again," I replied.

"I've fucked eighteen-year-old guys, dad... and even they're not perpetually hard!" she replied.

"I think it might have something to do with those lights," I theorized, as I pushed my dick slightly deeper than agreed.

"You mean in the car, yesterday?" she replied, gasping a little.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12