ET - The Extra Testicle Bk. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think about it. We started doing this right after, didn't we?

"So, what are we talking about here? [grunt] Government experiment? [moan] Aliens?"

"I have no idea," I said, pushing my cock another inch deeper.

"Uh, dad," she said, poking her head up, "That's not just the tip anymore."

I ignored her and kept fucking her, cramming even more of my fat dick up her ass.

"Daddy, you promised," she whined, as the whole thing was nearly inside of her now.

"I know pumpkin, I am sorry... I... I can't... help myself," I whimpered.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she exclaimed, realizing she couldn't stop me anymore, even if she'd wanted to, "Just get on with it!"

And so, I continued fucking her for another couple of minutes, my cock so far up her ass that my balls were slapping against her butt cheeks, making her squeal and whine non-stop. After letting me pump yet another load into her, she pushed me off of her and then out of the bed.

"Stacey, I am..." I started to say, panting.

"I don't wanna hear," she interrupted me, getting up and pushing me backwards out of the guest room. "Get out. I am going to take a long, hot, relaxing bath... and I don't wanna feel or see another cock unless I ask for one, understood?"

"Whatever you say honey," I replied as she pushed me into the hallway and slammed the door shut.

"And make sure those horn-dogs downstairs know it too," she shouted through the closed door. I readjusted my clothes and headed down, joining the boys in the backyard. I told them that Stacey was in desperate need of a hot bath -- and that we were not to bother her for at least a few hours.

Unaware that I had made things considerably worse -- by stretching her, already ravaged, ass out again -- they seemed to understand and got back to work. Around two and a half hours later, I went inside to make some coffee, while the guys continued working.

Unable to restrain myself, I took the opportunity to sneak into the hallway and up the stairs. I found Stacey on the bed, in the master bedroom, lying on her stomach, facing the large screen TV and wearing nothing but a black bra and matching panties.

"Uh... hi, I was just coming to check up on you," I fibbed as she turned her head, glancing back at me, over her shoulder.

"No, you're weren't," Stacey replied, "You're most likely hard again and you need a hole to fuck."

Caught red-handed, I turned around and whispered, "I am sorry... I'll leave you to it."

"Are you alone?"

"Uh yeah," I replied.

To my surprise, she shifted in place, pulling her knees up underneath herself -- thereby raising her ass -- and then reached back with both hands, pulling her panties down.

"I am fucking horny too," she hissed, her head already turned back towards the TV.

I jumped at the invitation and kneeled down behind her. Realizing I'd best stay out of her ass, I nudged my hard cock against her twat and pushed it in. I began fucking her slow and shallow, gradually picking up the pace and going deeper and deeper.

"You're so wet!" I whispered, surprised, after about a minute.

"I know," she sighed, hanging her head down, almost embarrassed.

"You're such a fucking slut," I concluded, grunting.

"I know," she sighed again, pushing her face into the mattrass, desperately horny and feeling more than just a little ashamed, "I can't help myself!"

Pretty soon, I had my hands on her hips and was slamming my dick in and out as hard and as fast as I could. She moaned and squealed, but never objected.

After another minute or so, Stacey poked her head up and glanced back at me.

"Do the guys know you're here?"

"No," I grunted, "Why?"

"I... I am going crazy! Fucking and sucking is all I think of," she sighed, lowering her head in shame again, "I've been trying to watch TV or read a book, but it's hopeless. I keep fantasizing about getting passed around by you guys... over and over again!"

"I think [grunt] we already did that," I moaned, "And you begged us to stop!"

"I know," Stacey whined, "And I am starting to think that I was wrong!"

"Jeez hon," I moaned, fucking her deeper and harder than ever, "You wanna go through that again?"

"That [moan] and so much [moan] more," she grunted, "I want you guys to gangbang me again."

"Oh Stace," I whined as I convulsed and shot my load up her pussy, "Here I go!"

"Fuck yeah," she shrieked as she slammed herself onto my spasming cock. When my orgasm was over, I collapsed on top of her. We stayed like that for a few minutes, catching our breath.

When I was ready to get up, I whispered, "So..."

"Gangbang. Five o'clock. In the study," she replied, "I'll do better this time."

I didn't know what to say, so I kept it simple.

"We'll be there."

I went back down and brought the boys their coffee and biscuits.

"Stacey is awake and ready for more action," I informed them, "A lot more! She wants us to... gangbang her... again."

"She wants more?" Ben asked surprised, "I thought for sure we'd broken her."

"We had," I smiled, "But apparently, she's all better now. And she want us to break her again!"

We all chuckled.

"It's fucking weird man," Jason said, "I am getting more action out of my baby sister in a day, than I ever get out of my wife in a month!"

"Same here, bro," Ben said, absentmindedly cupping his crotch.

"So, is she coming down or..." Jeff inquired.

"Five o'clock in the study," I replied, "So, we'd better finish these repairs ASAP."

Properly motivated, the four of us managed to complete the repairs, clean up after ourselves and take a shower, with time to spare. At 4.56pm, we were anxiously awaiting Stacey in the study -- or, the cigar room, as I had come to call it after my wife passed away.

At five o'clock sharp, Stacey strolled in. I couldn't do anything but gasp. She had her hair tied up in a bun and was wearing all black; her panties, her bra, her stay-ups and her high heels -- which were clearly very uncomfortable and hard to walk in -- were black.

She closed the door behind her and then just stood there for a few seconds, letting us gawk and stare at her. Even to the untrained eye, it was clear that she was very horny; her big, erect nipples were poking through the delicate fabric of her bra. She was noticeably nervous as she glanced around the room.

As the boys, nor I, had bothered to put on a lot of clothes after freshening up, the four of us were just sitting there in our boxers -- me in the one-sitter and the boys sharing the big couch, right across from me. Her twinkling eyes darted from one swollen crotch to the next.

"I... want to apologize to all of you," she whispered softly, starting a clearly well rehearsed speech.

"I haven't been much of a slut these last few hours," she continued, as she took a step closer, "You guys had nowhere to ram your dicks into... I was a selfish bitch, and I am sorry!"

We could see her shuddering in pure lust as she spoke those words.

"There's no point in denying it. I am a whore... and whores need to get fucked," she blurted out. She was laying it on pretty thick, but she was obviously setting the mood for what was to come.

"So, I am going to try and make it up to you guys," she whispered as she reached back and unhooked her bra, dropping it on the floor.

"Let's start with you," she whispered as she kneeled down in front of Ben, pulled the waistband of his boxers down to free his huge dick and lowered her hot, eager mouth over it. She had him moaning and grunting in just under three minutes. After letting him ejaculate in her mouth and swallowing every drop of his goo, Stacey spent another minute licking his cock and balls clean.

Then, she scooted over to the right, slipped her hand into Jason's boxers and gave him the exact same treatment, including the complementary tongue bath. Next, she crawled over to Jeff, who had already taken out his cock himself and was slowly pumping it. Stacey promptly slid her mouth over his fat dick and started bobbing her slutty little head up and down.

When she'd swallowed Jeff's cock cream, it was my turn. Slowly, she crawled over to my seat, in the adjacent couch, where she just stared at my enormous cock for a few seconds, licking her lips. Then, agonizingly slow, she lowered her head into my lap, engulfing my throbbing shaft with her warm, eager mouth. God, she felt amazing!

About half a minute into the blowjob, she suddenly reached back with her left hand, grabbing the waistband of her black panties. Slowly, she pulled them down, casually exposing her naked ass to her brothers. And if that wasn't lewd and slutty enough, Stacey then placed her fingers right next to her ass crack and gently pulled it wide open -- granting the boys an even more depraved view.

Needless to say, that by the time I shot my sperm in her mouth -- less than three minutes later -- Jeff, Ben and Jason were all fully hard again. As soon as she'd finished licking my ball sack, Stacey turned around and glanced at her brothers -- and especially at their hard, revitalized dicks.

"Round two," she grinned as she crawled over to Ben and started all over again. She sucked us all off again and swallowed our loads, as eagerly and as greedily as the first time around. After I'd shot a second load of cum down her slutty throat, Stacey got up and glanced around the room -- hardly surprised to see her brothers all sporting massive boners again, as if none of them had cum yet.

"And 'round and round we go," she whispered as she crawled back over to Ben and tirelessly started sucking his cock a third time. It took her slightly longer than before to get all of us to spurt in her mouth, but she powered through and took it like a seasoned whore.

When she'd completed round three -- and had thus swallowed twelve loads total -- she grabbed the nearest glass, which happened to be mine and gulped it down in one swig.

"I don't know about you guys, but I am all warmed up. Who wants some pussy?" she asked, as she took off her panties -- which up until now had only been pushed down far enough to expose her ass.

"Me," Jason said, eagerly jumping up from his seat and dropping to his knees in front of her. Without wasting any time, he pushed her on her back, pried her legs open and got on top of her, sliding his big cock into her twat -- in one big thrust.

"Oh," Stacey gasped as her body rocked under the rough penetration. She closed her eyes and started moaning loudly as Jason screwed her, hard and deep. Minutes passed, and the longer they fucked, the more passionate and raunchy Jason seemed to become.

"Hey [moan] Stace, you're [grunt] a whore [moan] right?" he blurted out, moments before he was about to fuck himself to a finish.

"Fuck yeah," she squealed, enjoying the torrid shafting he was giving her.

"Then take this," he grunted as he pulled out, rushed up to her face and squatted down over it, furiously pumping his enormous cock. A low, deep growl later, he started shooting globs of juicy cum all over Stacey's perfect little nose, cheeks, forehead and her half-open mouth.

"Oh... jeez... pfffftt... my god... pffffftt," she chuckled as she kept her eyes clenched shut and her face completely still, "You asshole!"

Jason took his sweet time emptying his balls all over her face, before getting up and stumbling back to his seat. Ben quickly jumped up and took his brother's place -- callously ramming his hard dick into an already overwhelmed Stacey. Surprised by the size and hardness of his dick, she immediately started groaning and clawing at the floor.

About two minutes into this sweltering fuck session, she managed to open one of her eyes -- which had both been creamed shut -- and glanced up at Ben. She could tell from his body language and the way he was ogling her cum-drenched face, what he was thinking.

"Ben [moan] don't [moan] even think [moan] about it," she said, trying to sound strict and uncompromising. Unimpressed by her warning, Ben wildly slammed into her for another six seconds, then pulled out of her battered cunt and rushed up to her face, just like his brother before him.

He too ejaculated all over her beautiful, reluctant face, covering her from ear to ear and from chin to forehead in another layer of warm sperm.

"Mmmmmmmm," she shrieked in protest, keeping her eyes and mouth firmly closed. Ben was still squeezing out the last drops of his load, when Jeff rammed his cock into Stacey's pussy.

Now, Stacey didn't mind another cock up her slutty twat, but was clever enough to figure out that a theme had been selected for the rest of the evening. And although facials weren't her favorite sexual activity, she also realized that she was too much of a whore not to take any more of them.

As Ben stepped away, Stacey -- getting banged by Jeff now -- turned her cum-covered face towards where she assumed I was sitting and started whining, "Dad? Are you just going to let them do this to me? Tell them to stop cumming in my face!"

"Stop complaining. You like it just fine," I replied, furiously pumping my dick.

"No, I don't," she lied through her teeth as she put both her hands on her tits and started playing with them for our viewing pleasure.

"Daddy?" the little slut whined again about ten seconds later, pestering me, "Do something!"

"Tell you what I'll do," I grunted as I got up and kneeled next to her head, aiming my dick at her nose as I jacked off frantically. I made sure my fist bumped against her chin several times, so that there could be no doubt as to what I was doing.

"Oh daddy... not you too?" she whined, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

I looked down at my little slut, still taking a thumping from Jeff and kneading both her tits, as I ejaculated all over her already soaked face. My load was not as impressive as Jason's and Ben's, but it was still a lot. Jeff had to pace himself a little bit as he courteously waited for me to finish. And although I finished up and moved out of his way as soon as I could, it was a very close call!

I was still scooting back and turning away from Stacey, when Jeff pulled out of her twat and clumsily crawled on top of her, hastily moving his crotch to her face. Unfortunately, because of how worked up he was, he didn't have time to aim properly. And as a result, the tip of throbbing dick was just underneath Stacey's nose when he started ejaculating...

Although he clogged up both her nostrils with the first strand, Stacey never panicked and just powered through her fourth facial -- keeping her eyes, mouth and nose closed as much as possible. As soon as Jeff stepped back however, she frantically began scooping and wiping spunk off her face, desperately trying to restore her breathing and, at least, partial vision.

"You messy boys... look what you did," she grunted. She did her best to sound angry and upset, but she wasn't fooling anyone. As a matter of fact, Ben and Jason were already tugging their dicks again. After taking a quick glance around the room, Stacey realized that there was no escaping the inevitable and concluded, "You guys are going to shoot cum in my face all night long, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Jason whispered softly.

"Damn right," Jeff grunted.

"Is that going to be a problem?" Ben asked, as he squatted down and boorishly slid two fingers up her loose twat. Stacey gasped and whispered, as she started squirming, "I guess not [grunt]. Serves me right [moan] for being such a [moan] whore!"

At this point, none of us cared anymore where all our erections were coming from. We just grabbed our dongs anew and started tugging them as Stacey got back on her back, ready for more facials. She even slithered her right hand down to her twat and replaced Ben's fingers with her own.

It was just one big, messy debauchery from then on. Over the course of the next three hours, Stacey always seemed to be taking care of at least one cock. And no matter what we fucked -- her pussy, ass, mouth or one of her fists -- we squirted in her face... every single time.

Needless to say, that by the time we were done, and our cocks had finally stopped regenerating, poor Stacey's face looked like a triple glazed donut. And because she'd also climaxed more times than she could count, she was positively exhausted. Her holes and muscles were all pretty sore and whatever part of her skin that wasn't covered in cum, was damp with sweat.

I was going to have to throw out the carpet, we'd been doing her on, but it was a small price to pay for what had been without a doubt one of the best evenings of my life. After pouring down a few drinks in rapid succession, Stacey rushed up the stairs to take a well-deserved shower.

Even after everything we'd just put her through, she didn't object when we joined her under the shower -- one at a time -- groping and feeling her up to our heart's content. She even let Ben and Jeff fuck her up her ass one more time.

We all hit the sack afterwards, figuring we'd simply continue our incestuous sex party the following morning. Unfortunately, our new life style was about come to an abrupt end...

Final report on file A74-W684

The Perez-residence was raided the following morning. The three brothers were belligerent and unwilling to cooperate. As a result, they had to be incapacitated. Thanks to the cooperation -- and the above testimony -- of patriarch Mark Perez, our interrogation team

was able to contain the situation and destroy all physical evidence of the incident.

As compensation for his cooperation, Mr. Perez was given half an hour with his daughter alone, to say... goodbye. Subsequently, Stacey Perez was 'specially interrogated' for two hours by our five-member team. Afterwards, all family members had their memories wiped.

Follow-up surveillance for two months on all five targets confirmed that the subjects retained no memories of the incident, and that their interpersonal relationships have not been affected.

THE END

12