Eta Carinae Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to have dinner at the local pizzeria. We ordered and sipped beer while we waited.

"If we do find 'never-never land', we'll have to leave family behind," I said in thought.

"Yeah, that will really suck!"

She reached over and touched my hand. "Let's jump off that bridge when we get to it. Jerry and I found someone to step into my position as IT administrator. After advertising with the free job boards and getting some 'interesting' applicants. One kid showed up with his best 'Star Wars' t-shirt on, and another didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about. I don't have a problem with Star Wars, but not with a job interview. We went with a paid service and found someone who actually went to my school! She was sharp, understood everything I did, and thought all my documentation was cool. We reminisced about the school, life after, etc. We both liked her and I cut her loose in a week. I stayed on call for 'whatever'. She sent me a text once in 2 weeks wondering where I put some documentation. Well, that was solved. I wondered about building a system that didn't need me. I know that's the point.

I've always felt that Elaine has had an 'advantage' in a way, as it applies to our 'play'. She is acutely aware of all the 'visuals' that get my juices flowing! I've asked her numerous times if there's anything I could wear that she would really like to see. I never got a satisfactory answer, so I thought I could do something. I was in one of the larger, high-end department stores, looking at men's fashions. All of it was contemporary and not fitting what I had in mind. Looking around, I was approached by a salesperson. A woman, around Elaine's age, was dressed very sharply. She was wearing a 2 piece suit. The jacket was tailored to her waist and a pencil skirt complimented it. I have to admit, she's the first woman to 'really' catch my eye since Elaine.

"May I help you?" She asked with a pleasant smile.

"Actually, maybe you can. I am looking for something that might be a little more 'retro' in something like bedroom wear." I asked her in a hushed voice.

"Well, it might help if I knew a little bit more of what you have in mind" She replied.

I explained that Elaine and I are, what might be described as a 'may-december' relationship and how old movies, how 'vintage' plays such a large part in our play in our life.

"From what I've seen from that era what would be considered 'boudoir' clothing is smoking jackets, 'wife beater' t-shirts, and baggy boxers! She'd like the former, not the latter." I said.

She laughed. "Well, it sounds like you two have fun together! We really don't have anything I think you might be looking for, here. But, there's a shop down off of Gough St. that has all sorts of 'interesting' stuff. They also have a tailor who can get you set up with your own creations, so to speak." She handed me the address.

"Thank you!"

Not having anything else pressing, I went to the shop address. An interesting place. Part consignment and part retail. The retail part offered a bunch of clothing I think would be considered cosplay. Actually, some of them looked fun! There was a corner that had men's suits, slacks, etc. On a hanger, was a pair of high-waist, pleated trousers with cuffs. I walked over and felt the material. It looked and felt like a rough weave of raw silk, in a medium gray.

"Nice, aren't they?" A female voice said behind me. I turned. A young woman, dressed nicely stood there smiling.

"They're beautiful!"

"We have a tailor who can fit those any way you would like."

"Really!" I exclaimed. I had an idea.

I bought the pants and had them tailored. They would be ready in a couple days.

Elaine was having a shitty week and though she tried not to bring it home, it slopped over. If she had something to say, she would. I wasn't going to ask. Just how we roll. Friday landed and I was ready to go through with a little surprise I had lined up for her. I had picked up the trousers and on my way back, I came across an aroma therapy store. I think scents are very powerful, obviously! I've found several herbal essences to have some mood-altering effects. As I expected walking into the door, it was a time warp into the '70s. There was hammered dulcimer music in the background, peace signs, tie dye, namaste, etc. I finally convinced the owner I just needed to find some oils, not get my chakras flushed, or a karma tuning, etc! I chose the oils I wanted and bought a bottle of pure vegetable glycerin to burn them in. I had a little burner of my own. I was back home at 3, prepped everything I needed to, grabbed a beer, then sat down and watched how the Giants' spring training report. I heard Elaine come up the stairs. I turned off the TV, put on some music and waited at the door.

She came in, a bit surprised to see me standing there. I took her bag and overcoat. I held my hand out.

"Come on." We went into the bedroom and I began to undress her. Never gets old!

"David, I'm really not...." I placed my finger on her lips, then put a robe on her naked body. I walked behind her into the bathroom. The Jacuzzi was running. The lights were down and I had a few of the oil burners lit with the essential oil blend I put together for her. She smiled at me and stepped in.

"HOT!" She said, making her way in. The jets were bubbling away. Whoever designed this bathroom had the foresight to put the toilet on the other side of the room. He must be the first! Seems that in every other bathroom I've had, I have to look at the fucking toilet in the bath! I had a towel for her neck and she started to wilt. Perfect!

"Here. This is that Australian chablis you like so much." She smiled and took a long sip. She raised her hand up and smell the soap bubbles.

"What is that? It's very....earth, pine, fruit? Maybe?" She said, perplexed.

I smiled. "My secret 'potion'."

We sat and talked for about 20 minutes. She was pruning. I had her stand up and I dried her off and got a robe on.

"Come on," I said urging her from behind into the workout room. I found a message table at a sidewalk sale a few days ago and bought it. It was professional grade and in good shape. I started working all the upper back, neck, and shoulders for about 45 minutes. Not intense. Messages don't have to be a 'dough kneeding' exercize to be effective! Even with that, she was moaning. She felt like a mass of cables! I continued on to her back, butt, and legs. Yeah, well, her ass was tense! I don't think I was performing black magic. It's kind of intuitive and I remembered what the trainers did for me after a game. Does wonders! I stopped when she felt like tenderized chicken! I had a pair of panties and one of her XXXL men's t-shirts for her to wear. She put on a robe and I lead out to the front room, where I had a blanket and pillows set up in the corner of the sectional. I had a small tray of cheese and crackers and wine. She settled in and I shot into the bedroom and changed into the new slacks. Along with the trousers, I had bought a 600 thread count, white linen shirt that had been tailored. I walked into the living room and she did a double take.

"Holy shit! Come over here!" She commanded. I stopped at arm's length. She ran her fingers along the material, stopping on a large lump.

"These are tight, baby. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! Turn around." I did so.

"Oh my God! Your ass is so tight and cute in these!" She exclaimed.

"I told the tailor I had a goal in mind and he suggested this. The tailor was a Brit, and he asked me 'To what side do you dress sir?'. I gave him a blank look. He leaned over and whispered 'On what side do you keep your manhood'. I said 'left, thank you.'." She howled! "You've never heard that term?" I shook my head.

"Is this a new shirt too?" She asked running her fingers down the lapel.

"Yeah. It's a 600-thread linen dress shirt. Never hurts to have a nice dress shirt, and it looks good!"

"Indeed it does. I bet the material feels wonderful on your nipples." She whispered as she rubbed her fingertip on my left nipple. I wanted to recoil. The feeling in my nipples is heightened since the piercing.

"So, what do you think of my boudoir slacks?" I asked.

"You look so hot, babe! It was so clever of you to come up with this and I appreciate it. What do you mean by boudoir?"

"Well, you know, for our 'erotic theater'." I said.

"Oh. So you wouldn't want to wear them out to dance or something?" She asked.

"That's not what I had in mind! They're a little 'revealing'!" I exclaimed.

"Oh for Christ's sake Deev! Have you seen some of what guys are wearing? This is fairly lightweight, fashion-wise!" She pointed out.

"Umm. Let's watch something." She said.

We surfed around and found some MST3000 episodes. They became even funnier when we smoked some hybrid I had picked up at the dispensary. It took about 2 hours and she was in a coma and doing her little snore. I picked her up, poured her into bed and I watched TV in bed for a bit. I too turned in early.

I got up the next morning and she was dead to the world. She slept in until 9, which was really strange! I did my exercise routine and I was going to do a power bike ride, down to the beach and back. I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and watching a ship head out of the bay. She walked up behind me and hugged me.

"Sleep well," I said as she sat.

"I'm a limp noodle! That was so wonderful!"

"Looked like you needed it, as did I," I said.

"You?"

"Well, we need to keep toxic shit out of our world! And I'm selfish. I want you happy!"

We sat and drank coffee and I had to get started. I worked a couple hours on a project then took the bike out. I hammered out 10 miles with the last 5 uphill. The last couple of blocks I walked to cool down some. I put the bike up in the garage and went upstairs. I went into the house and pulled off my bike shirt and threw it in the washroom. She had come out of her office with a folder. She was wearing these bright pink workout leggings that looked painted on. She had a leotard top that was a mottled blue and black. Life's good!

"Good ride?" She said walking past to the kitchen. She stopped and turned. She stepped closer and I could see her nostrils flair, sniffing. She leaned in close and began to pull her leotard off.

"Help me!" She demanded. How can you refuse a request like that! She was on fire! Her clothes in a pile, she grabbed my hand and we were in the bedroom. She pushed me into our pillow pile on the floor, rolled me over, and pulled my shorts off. She mounted me, sliding me in her. She started to grind her groin into mine, as she laid down biting my neck. She was licking my sweat. She climbed on top of me and positioned herself over my erect dick. As usual, those long, delicious labia of hers were soaking wet! Flap A found slot B and she was thrusting up and down on me as if her life depended on it! I had to slow her down or I would cum too soon. I snap-rolled us over, took a hand full of hair, and pulled her head over. I started chewing the hairline on the nap of her neck and she groaned. We rolled into a favored position with her laying on her side with one knee pulled up to chest. I reached the 'orgasm tipping point' and stayed as long as I could. I rolled her on her back, mounted and grabbed her around her arms.

"MAKE ME YOURS!" She screamed.

I gave her a firm bear hug and she came! I hammered her pussy hard and blew a huge load. We were spent and flopped into a pile on the pillows. I grabbed our cigarettes and a towel. I lit her cigarette for her.

"I just had you detailed yesterday!"

"I know. I guess I'm just a dirty girl sometimes!" She grinned.

"You ever had that happen before with anyone? You know, getting that excited with scent." I inquired.

"Never like that. Interesting things have happened since we've been together."

"You do have a flair for understatement! Let's take a shower." I said.

Later that afternoon, I was on the computer and Paige called. After 5 minutes of giving each other shit, she held up a DVD.

"Look what I found. The German version of Das Boot, uncut! I think we should have a Das Boot afternoon and practice German. I know you mentioned you took it in high school."

"Yeah, I did. For four years and I really can't speak conversational German. That was time well spent!"

"I had the same problem. The summer after graduation, Robbie and I lived with dad in Berlin. He was doing some kind of temporary duty with the embassy. Anyway, we started hanging out in coffee houses, learning German! So, you buy the beer and we'll have a 'Das Boot' afternoon."

"Cool! I'm in!"

Ed had given me a call at the end of April to let me know the boat was done. We were going to pick up the boat on Sunday. We arrived and he had the boat on the Dodge at the curb in front of the shop. Elaine came with me to handle all the financial crap. I wasn't sure of all the inner workings, but I am going to give Ed $5000 and my Dodge 1500; I get a boat and a Dodge 2500 dually power wagon. I still had a bunch of money in my college fund and we agreed that this is a good investment for the summer. We got out and walked down the trailer. Any signs of the hole were gone. It looked like the hull had new gel coat. All the stainless, or 'bright work' as he calls it was gleaming. The 2 front cushions had new upholstery, as did the console seat. The boat color was actually a light beige with a red accent rail. He had the trailer chemically cleaned and powder coated.

"Jesus Ed, this is awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it didn't come out too bad. Lance did a great job on the glass!" He said with a bit of pride.

"I'll mention it." He said. Next was basic operations. Checks before the water and after the water. He had put on the bearing 'saver' deals that need a shot of grease each time they come out of the water. Everything worked! It was great! We went inside and took care of all the paperwork. We finally finished everything.

"Thanks a bunch, Ed! This really rocks! I'll be able to fish the salmon and striped bass run this year. Oh, by the way, I took the Coast Guard classes."

"You're welcome! Good on the classes. Follow up with the small boat handling. Don't go all 'Don Johnson' on me, alright?"

"Who?" I said with a curious look.

"Forget it. Look it up." I hugged him around the shoulder. Don't want to fuck with the 'Gunny Cool' too much. We had to go from Castro Valley to Marin where the storage facility was. The storage space was a perfect fit. I grabbed all the manuals to read at home. I'm a manual geek. On the way home, I turned down the music.

"I was thinking, maybe Uncle Ed and his posse need a fishing trip," I said in thought.

"I think you might be on to something. I think that's something he could really use, especially with you." She said turning toward me.

"I was looking at the fishing report for Bolinas Bay. Salmon are running and there's good halibut action. I'll finish all the Coast Guard stuff, we'll do some 'shake down' stuff with the boat with you first." I said. She lifted up the center console and slid over.

"He would really appreciate that from you." She said quietly.

"Well, I don't think cousin Jack is going to step to the plate or anything else for that matter."

"Well, he has his own path. Try not to judge another until you've walked in their shoes." She reminded.

"Hmmmm."

Paige came over one crappy afternoon at the end of April. I had picked up some German ale and a lager beer. I also bought some bread pretzels and some curry wurst. Lots of good delis in the City! I had taken out all my German school books with my notes, little rule keys, etc. We cued up the movie, and had beer and pretzels. She took a bite of pretzel and pointed at my books. I handed them to her. She looked through them, nodded approval of my notes, closed everything, and slid it under the couch. "Fick die Regeln! Fuck the rules today! You're going to learn German."

"Ja wohl, meine leher!"

We started the movie. What an all-time classic! This was going to be interesting! The nightclub scene was an interesting start. A bunch of drunk Germans, all from different parts of Germany with different dialects. Seeing Rita Cadillac, the nightclub singer was always entertaining! We watched, stop and she would explain slang, what something was said in a certain way, etc. Elaine had elected to go out and take the day for errands.

Around 5, Elaine returned home. She set down the bags and took off her overcoat.

"So what are you two up to?"

"Nothing!" We said simultaneously, laughing.

She rolled her eyes. "That's all I need, children!" She said walking into the kitchen. Elaine opened a bottle of wine and we sat down to talk.

"Are you guys doing anything next weekend? There's a huge Cinco de Mayo parade in South City. Jenna and I are going. Why don't you come." She suggested. We looked at agendas and said 'sure'.

"This sounds fun! Hey, before I forget." I handed Paige a report folder.

"Three stories I wrote about 10 years ago. My first attempt at 'bodice ripper'." I jiggled my eyebrows.

"Wow, thanks!"

"You're the first one to read this. I don't usually let people read my stuff." I said.

"Why not?" She asked, curious.

"I don't know. I guess much of it is really personal and I don't want people rendering opinions on how I express myself. Everyone's a critic! So don't put evil juju on my stuff, anomaly girl!"

"I am actually looking forward to this! And thank you! Fret not, I won't put 'evil juju' on your stuff. Just on you!" She stuck her tongue out.

Paige begged off around 7 and Elaine just settled in, watching TV.

"You know, I've never read any of your stories." She said, taking a sip of wine.

I turned my head and leaned in. "You don't have to read it, you get live it." I said biting her earlobe.

The parade was one of the best times we had in a while! Paige and Jenna arrived at the house. Elaine took Jenna around the apartment and she really liked all our art selections! While they were touring, Paige came over to me with the folder.

"You were 12 when you wrote this?"

I nodded.

"How did you know about all the 'juicy' parts?"

"Little bit of porn and a lot of guesswork!" I said, trying not to blush.

"Your writing is good. Rough and needs some editing, but you have a 'voice'."

"You forgot going off-topic, purple prose, and too much filler!" I interjected.

"You're better than some of the crap I had to read as a T.A.! Keep writing Have you taken any creative writing courses?" She asked, lighting a cigarette.

"Actually, I did. I had a free 'filler' elective in my 3rd semester and I took 'Introduction to Creative Writing 100'. I ended up with this professor who was a real dork! He wore a 'pork pie' hat, round glasses, had a soul patch and he was published. Had to hear that once a lecture! Anyway, he said something that has always stuck with me. Don't tell the story; show the story. Paint a scene, present a construct for the reader to build on! That stuck with me. I wish it came from someone I liked!" I said.

She laughed. "I had an English professor that was an excellent educator. Only her voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard."

The women all had on Mexican party dresses. It was the first time I saw Jenna since the Halloween party. She is very pretty, a bit shy with a quick wit. She had that 'English Rose' look about her. She had light brown hair and these curious brown eyes. She was very attractive. Elaine had started wearing bras that had a bit more support. She likes the more classic breast shape. She said that 'she didn't get her work done for her tits to look like Hostess Sno-Balls!'. I know she chooses many of them for me.