Eta Carinae Pt. 09

Story Info
David and Elaine find new freedom.
5k words
4.49
2.7k
6

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After surviving surviving arctic bombs, the holidays, temporal rifts, and casual loops; I finally got this part out. As always, all characters are over 18. This is a multi-chapter love story about a mother and son. This might be your thing. Feedback is always appreciated!

Eta Carinae Part 9

A couple of weeks and a few Fiverr projects later, we had Monday and Tuesday to give the boat her maiden voyage, as it were. I was feeling better in some ways, and more compressed in others. We drove the truck over to San Rafael, picked up the boat, and launched. We put in at a public ramp in Sausalito. We had the boat ready and in the water in our efficient fashion. We have always worked in a very logical way. We look at what has to be done, discuss it, the use the best solution to solve the problem. I was off the trailer and waiting for her at the end of the dock as she parked the truck. Getting past the breakwater, I pushed the throttle quadrant to the stop and the boat rose to the occasion! The motor definitely had horsepower! Elaine was sitting to the left of me on the raised seat of the console.

"Boat turned out to be a pretty good idea." She remarked.

"Yeah. Here, drive."

She took the wheel had little problem. At full throttle, it gets up on plane without trim tabs. Nice! We made our way out of the Golden Gate. The morning mist was burning off and it looked like a nice day ahead. We motored around Lime Point light house then under the bridge. The boat had a hardtop which kept us dry. The deluge of water that rains off the bridge is amazing! We were about 100 yds from the north shore. The current was light and sea pretty smooth. I tried some maneuvering inside some of the small rock formations to see what my margins were. Elle did the same. We motored over to the Cove. The boat came with a high-end fish finder/navigation set-up. It had this 3d function that mapped the bottom. It's nice, but I'm not Bob Ballard looking for the Titanic! I had 2 screen splits of the navigation chart and the fish finder. I couldn't fight the urge to fish! I've tried to get to this particular part of The Cove for years. It's a craggy point with vertical walls. About 50 yards out is a kelp line. Kelp means Red Snapper, Ling Cod, and other great stuff! I found what I was looking for. Kelp on the fish finder looked like long spires. This boat has a storage system for fishing tackle. Fishing tackle is an addiction worse than opiates! Anytime I end up in a sporting goods store, tackle shop, etc; there's a bargain bin. Or, even worse, a new storage 'system'! Elaine is the same way with fly fishing.

I anchored the boat and allowed for the tide. I lifted the cover of the tackle storage and took out one of my 'inshore' boxes.

"All your tackle in here?" She asked.

"Pretty much. There's room to spare, but you know that won't last!" I laughed.

I started on getting rigged. I had been fishing for a few minutes and Elle called my name. I turned and she took a couple of shots of me with the camera.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Like astronomy, you always get this 'child-like' look of wonder when you fish. I hope you never lose that. It gives me hope." She said looking at the camera screen.

"If memory serves, you're the one that lit that fire under me. It just hasn't gone out, and I don't see that happening soon! Too much new stuff to see!" I jigged the lead head for a few minutes.

"Do you ever feel like we're done with California?" I continued.

"How do you mean?"

"In a certain sense. After we started our journey together last year, something else closed. Maybe that was it." She said reflecting. Right about then, I got a strike. It was a decent size halibut. We threw him in the live well and pulled up the anchor. We were going to motor up and around the headlands and find a cove to pull into to eat lunch. I couldn't help thinking about all the times we talked about having a boat, and here we are. We motored over to just past the Point Diablo light. We found a cove that was sort of a 'box' canon. It had a sand beach and I drove the boat up and beached it. We had lunch, made love, and decided to call it a day. We went out again the next day. This time we went over to Alcatraz, and cruised toward Alameda. The wind and chop picked up and we decided to call it a day. The boat handled great, it was just wet and miserable. Note to self: have rain gear in the boat!

*****

I woke up the next morning feeling pretty good. I took my bike out and decided on a route that had a long downhill stretch toward the end. It was unusually quiet that morning. The eastern sky had an odd orange tinge to it. I was wondering if a big storm was on the way. I finally made my way to the top of the hill and stopped for a break. I started down the hill. I was hitting green lights all the way down and I hit this one section of street with a slide reverse grade to it and I got some serious air! I was arcing into the sky in a fashion that wasn't physically correct. I was in the clouds, slowing. Gravity came into play. I was terrified! I felt like 'Neo' in The Matrix. The fall was long and I was still trying to process how all this is happening! I said 'fuck it' and accepted fate, closed my eyes, and waited. The massive impact where I accordion into the ground like a cartoon never happened. I went straight into the Earth.

My eyes opened. I looked around to orient myself.

"Some dream! Care to share?"

I told her about the dream. The reddish-orange sky was something that was really eating at me. Along with all the other crazy shit!

"Any insights?" I asked.

"Dream analysis has never been my strong suit babe! Looking at it from a simple symbology point of view, you are trying to rise above and keep getting pulled back." She offered.

"That seems to fit. I'll sit with it."

*****

A few weeks later, the door buzzer sounded and it was a delivery guy. I met him downstairs and signed for the box. About 3 weeks ago, I ordered a chair that would facilitate better sex. At least that's what the website said! I brought it upstairs and took it out of the box. I found it on a website in Germany after looking for months. It had multiple configurations for all sorts of fun positions! My tongue and mouth can go for hours. My problem is my neck or back. I end up with a cramp. Having her sit on my face has a downside too. She can get a little too excited and I end up pussy boarded!

Laying out all the pieces, it was obvious that this was a high quality and well engineered product! It should be for the price I paid! The body of chair was black anodized, heavy wall stainless steel tubing. It bolted together with large cap screws. It's supposed to hold 600 lbs, and it looks like it will. I changed the chair positions and it was fluid and solid. It had a couple other 'accouterments' that will be fun. It had a kick down castor so I could wheel it around. I put it in my work out room. I had yet another 'evening' planned for Elaine.

One foggy Saturday afternoon in May, we went on a long walk down in Presidio park and came home. We had a snack and I watched some TV while she read. I went into the kitchen and returned with a bottle.

"What's this?"

I showed her.

"Gewurztraminer? Have you ever had it?" She asked.

"No, but it sounded good and it's supposed to be a great pairing with the bud I bought. It's a medical grade hybrid." I replied.

"Sounds perfect!"

We lit up and had a few hits off the joint. Medical grade indeed! It only took a couple hits. I turned to Elaine and put my chin on her shoulder.

"I think you're soiled, my love! You're a tarnished angel." I said in a dreamy voice.

"Oh? Do you want to take me down to the bay and beat me on a rock?" She jibed.

"Not my first thought. I have the bath ready, how 'bout that?"

Before she could answer, I stood and took her hand. I had her in the water, bubbling away in short order. She likes classical music to relax with. Thank God! If she wanted Yanni or Kenny G., I think I would shoot myself.

"You know you're going to have to stop doing this all the time." She whispered with her head back.

"What?"

"Doing all the 'special stuff' all the time."

"Well, it's hardly all the time! A couple of times a month, sometimes more. You work hard to make this machine of ours run. So it's my job to make sure you 'run' well. Besides that, who says so? We make up our own rules!"

"OK then! I'll defer to your judgment!" She said with that smile of hers.

"Good idea! One second, don't go away!" I said getting up.

"I wouldn't think of it."

We sat and drank half of the bottle. It was very easy to drink. She finished and we made our way to the bedroom.

"Wow, what's this?" She exclaimed.

I moved the chair into the bedroom.

"I found it online and I thought it perfect for loving your royal cup, so to speak."

She had a very mischievous grin on her face. She sat down on the chair's backrest. The actual chair had a removable fabric covering. There were two extensions to lay legs on. The feet and calves had wide Velcro straps attached. On the chair itself, there was a Velcro waist strap and on the waist strap, 2 wrist straps. I had all straps in place before she realized it.

"Oh my, what happens now?" She asked coyly.

I grinned. "I found a piece of verse I thought you might enjoy," I said.

I opened the book I had set off to the side.

" 'How do I love thee, let me count the ways. I love the depth, breadth, and height my soul can reach when feeling out of sight.'" I paused, gave her a deep wet kiss, then continued reading stanzas. I knew Browning's 'Sonnets from the Portuguese' was a favorite of hers. I kissed my way around her neck and down to her breasts, to which I was giving considerable attention. I printed all the different poems I wanted to read on half sheets of letter paper and stapled them. I know, what a geek!

"I've wanted to play out that scene from 'Bull Durham' for a long time. What do you think?" I whispered.

"I don't remember the sex chair." She gasped.

"Well, I'm a better catcher than Cosner!" I said.

"How many do you have?"

"I'm not sure, a number. I have considerable territory to cover." I replied in mock seriousness.

"I'm feeling a bit parched. May I have some wine? I would like to drink it myself. Will you release my hands?" She asked timidly.

"OK. I think we should leave the waist strap on. There was something in the instructions about an OSHA warning. Wouldn't want you to get hurt!" I answered as I poured her a glass of wine. She smiled and brushed my face.

I adjusted her headrest up and I dropped the seat down to the get down to business position. I started reading 'I carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart).' by e.e. cummings and started lightly kissing her thighs between stanzas. It's an intense poem and I don't think anyone read it to her. Or at least like this! I forgot where poetry fell to the floor. I had kissed and nibbled my way down to the thigh crease and her outer labia. I kissed and licked my way around both sides. Her vaginal lips were swollen, a dark pink, and glistening with 'the magical fluid'. She always reminds me of a light pink Iris with morning dew. I had to breathe and take her scent in. Her musk bypasses all logic centers and travels directly to my groin. I am Mook, the somewhat domesticated romantic!

Her 'little man in the boat' was quite red and getting ready to 'abandon ship'. I gently touched the tip of my tongue on the top of the hood. She made a loud groaning noise and started rocking her pelvis back and forth, as much as the chairs and restraints would allow. She grabbed my hair and mashed my face into her pussy! I stuck my tongue deep into her, pressing hard on her labia. I wasn't sure if she was having orgasms, speaking in tongues, or having respiratory distress! She grabbed my head.

"David baby, please stop! I can't take anymore!" She gasped.

I stood up and leaned over her.

"So you're saying 'uncle'?" I said with a side-eye. Always an undercurrent of competitiveness.

"yes." She said meekly.

"Am I your knight and keeper of the royal cup?" I asked slyly.

"Always. I know you're really enjoying this!" She observed.

"Yeah," I smirked.

We had a glass of wine and relaxed. I took her glass. I stood up, unlocked the table she was lying on, and pulled it level. I had a lot of confidence in the chair! It was really sturdy. Elaine just smiled because she saw what was coming....me! The chair flattened out and swung away. I had my cock ring on and I was ready for 'docking'! I could see her looking up at me in the low light of the afternoon. I positioned myself and slowly slid my cock in. The ring made me hard, bright pink hard! I slowly rolled my hips forward and the shaft of my cock was enveloped in hot silk! I still don't understand how her vagina can get so physically hot! I moved as slowly as I could but pushed deep with each stroke. Her girl cum covered both of us. I felt my rhythm was increasing, and I couldn't control it. I leaned over her, supporting myself on the headrest handles. I was trying hard to go as far as I could, then Elaine pulled on my nipple rings and I exploded! One of those 'I think I blew out one of my nuts' explosions! I had the foresight to place a towel down.

"Like the chair?" I asked.

"Love it! You know, of course, there's going to be a little of quid pro quo."

"Yeah, I kinda figured. I'm willing to take my chances!" I laughed.

"Let's take a shower and eat. Then I'll hold you for a while." She said taking my hand.

"Sounds like a deal to me!"

*****

A couple of weeks later I received a text from my hacker buddy 'Engone'. His convoluted code in his message said he wanted to meet at an underground hacker cafe close to downtown. Not exactly bright and cheery! Dim lights beat up tables that didn't match and enough hoodies for a tribe of Jawa's! In some ways, this was the cantina from Star Wars! Many don't want to be recognized. I got myself a coffee and joined him. We caught up for a moment. He then took a manila folder out of his bag.

"The new 'you' so to speak." He slid the folder over. I opened it and removed the small stack of paper. I found a birth certificate, driver's license, passport, social security card, and some other documentation. I read the birth certificate.

"David Alan Sinclair?"

"You really didn't specify anything except your first name. Made it easy!"

"I'm from, excuse me, Kalispell, Montana?"

"Small database and not very secure. Slid you right in! There are instructions in there on how to make David Howe disappear. Look over the license, social security card and passport when you get home. High-end work!" He explained.

"Sweet! You have an address for the last crypto payment?"

He slid over a piece of paper. I had my crypto wallet on a flash drive. He verified the amount and address and I hit send. After a minute or 2, the transfer was done. I left for home.

After dinner was finished and cleared, we were out in the living room. I had a Giants game on and she was doing something on her laptop.

"I have my new persona. Want to see?"

"Sure!" I handed her the folder.

"David Alan Sinclair. That works, for whatever reason. Kalispell, Montana huh. I guess it really doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things." She replied in thought.

"What's in a name anyway? Is your passport in the safe?" I asked.

"Yep."

I went and got it, along with my loupe. I sat down under a reading light and compared each passport. I looked at the social security cards and the drivers license. The license had the reflective hologram layer.

"This is top-notch work! I can't see any difference!" I remarked.

She looked and agreed.

"You know what this means, don't you?" She asked leaning on my arm.

"Well, I think we can legally get married. And that sounds like a capital idea!" She said with a wide smile.

"Let's think this through and compare notes?" I interjected.

"I like that. This should be very interesting!" She laughed.

"No doubt!"

* * *

Elaine had spoken with Paige at work and she wanted all of us to get together. Her brother Robbie was in town. We met at the private club Elle and I joined not too long ago. A few too many smoking rules in public now. This club was a bar, grill, and cigar club. It was a really nice place, sort of a fern bar/English pub. The interior had a number of hardwood panels, mantels, and sconces that were recovered from landmarks knocked down in the '89 quake. We arrived first and found a table with 2 leather bench seats. Elaine ordered a scotch and I ordered a brown ale. I had an eye line on the door and Paige appeared with Robbie in tow. She saw us and made their way through the maze. Introductions were made, we sat and they ordered drinks.

Paige was quite animated, excited, and really happy! Her face was 'softer' than usual. That hard 'edge' was missing. Turns out Rob was in town, deciding where he was going to live. He had been transferred to a recruiting station in San Pablo. He explained he was resigning his commission.

"You must have given it considerable thought. What does your dad think about that?"

"He understands and respects my decision."

"Why do you think you're done?" I asked.

"I feel like I have gone as far as I want to go in the Corps. I'm a captain. In my opinion, it's the best rank an officer can achieve! In my last command, I knew just about everyone by name. That was pretty cool! Becoming a major is sending me the wrong way up the ladder. I'm really not interested." He turned to Paige.

"Dad knew exactly what I was talking about. He eluded to having that same feeling."

"So what's next?" I asked.

"Well, I have a nice, shiny engineering degree that I can parlay! I'm sure I'll find something." He replied.

The conversation moved around the four of us. Rob shared a number of stories and anecdotes of different things he saw and experienced. I was in my 'observer' mode and closely watching Paige. The way she was watching Rob, hanging on every word, and lighting up when he ended a story. She was like a schoolgirl with a crush! If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it! We ordered something to eat. Our food came as did another round of drinks.

"You'll have ample time to get caught up with Paige" Elaine added after a long interlude of chewing.

"Yeah, that's been a long time coming." He said touching Paige's hand.

"Paige said that you 2 were very close growing up," I said.

"Yeah. I guess it came with the territory. As Marine 'brats', we changed bases every 3 or 4 years. All we had was each other to hang on to. We're only 13 months apart!" He said.

I like Rob. It was hard not to! He was one of those men that just have a panache about them. He was over 6', well-toned, and carried himself like a Marine. He had a great smile, and a firm jaw, and moved like he had a purpose. Elaine liked him too.

"So Rob, when's the last time you had a nice home-cooked dinner? Other than Top Ramen on Paige's hot plate!" I asked. Paige flipped me off.

"It's been a while."

"Ok, I take it you like meat" That got a flat stare.

"Why don't you and the crazy girl come over for dinner? Next Saturday work?" That appeared to work for everyone.

It was around 10 and we decided to call it an evening. Back at home, we were in bed in fairly short order.

"What did you think about tonight?" I asked.

"You mean Rob and Paige? Yes, there's something there."

"You sound like a Jedi master!" I laughed. She hit me.

"I've never seen Paige like this! She's on fire with him. Do you think she was tipping her hand, trying to send you a message?" I thought out loud. She turned toward.

12