Eta Carinae Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little paranoid?"

"I dunno. Just thinking. You know her better than I do. She's very perceptive and she knows we are too. Just a thought." I answered.

"I'll suck on it for a while."

*****

I had spent most of the week finishing up a Fiverr project that was driving me nuts! I needed something out of the closet in the office and it was on a top shelf. I reached up off a step stool, found what I was looking for, and accidentally knocked down an old globe. It's one of those school globes, in a crappy metal mount and when it hit the floor, the earth was loose. I put the globe back in the mount, nothing was broken. I set it on the credenza behind our workstations and I realized that the globe was upside down. Antarctica was on top. Little did I know what that would portend!

The following weekend, Elaine opted to work from home. As usual, we really didn't speak much until our respective tasks were accomplished. Friday afternoon, she finished around 1 pm and announced to me I was done too. We put together a light lunch and ate on the balcony. I grabbed a beer and turned on the Giants. Elaine sat with me for a bit, then disappeared into the bedroom. A bit later, she called me into the bedroom to help her with something. She wanted the sex chair out in the main room. OK. I wheeled it out and placed it where she wanted. She had me take my clothes off and put on a simple knee-length black robe. I had no idea what she was brewing up! She was in her beat-up dressing robe, with a cloth band holding her hair back.

"Sit down." She directed. I did and she had the waist strap and my hands bound quickly. I offered no resistance. I figured something fun was at hand. Next, she slipped the cock ring down the shaft of my dick. From behind the chair, she slipped a pair of her panties over my head.

"I wore these for a week. I gave them a light dusting of the Emeraude bath powder just for you." She said, brushing my cheek.

"Something to listen to while I get ready."

Goldfrapp's 'Ooh la la' started as did the fast growth of my hard-on! The combination of her scent, the music, and restraint; created an erotic mixture. I drifted with the music and tried not to get wound up in anticipation. I don't know how much time had passed before I heard her moving around barefoot. I heard her set down a chair. The panties came off my head! There she was sitting beside me, putting on a pair of 5" heels. Her makeup was exquisite! She was wearing a pair of incredibly shiny black pants that looked painted on! The material had the same luster and sheen that PVC has. Sort of a Capri thing, I guess. The wide waistband and the legs a mid-calf length gave the slacks a 50's retro look. The blouse was white and a very tight button-down. It was stretchy, form-fitting, and had an iridescent finish. I don't think I need to mention what her tits look like in it! She poured a glass of wine and lit a cigarette. Her complexion had the texture of a peach. She chose a dark red that 'set' the retro look. She was hot!

"I thought you needed some attention." She said.

"Well, I always love your attention. Can I have my hands free so I can have a glass of wine with you?" I replied. She tilted her head. She removed the straps.

"I'll keep the waist strap on, OSHA rules you know!" I smiled. She poured me a glass of wine.

"This is quite an outfit! Kind of a 50's retro carhop thing?" I observed as I ran my fingers up and down the smooth leg of her leg. She moved a bit and I could see the zipper ring on the waist. I reached over.

"This is quite an interesting zipper." I said as I lightly followed it down to the bottom of her crotch. It obviously went all the way around! She watched my face the whole time.

"I don't want anything to get in your way!" She whispered.

"You're very considerate." I pulled her close. "Am I going to make a mess if I kiss you?"

"No babe. This is armor plated lipstick!"

I hooked my finger in her blouse and pulled her toward me. Our lips just about touching, I held her there, her lips parted, as did mine. I was trying to draw out this kiss as long as possible. She moved first, our lips barely touching. I never understood why the smell of cosmetics is so intoxicating. The tips of our tongues flicked. She was trembling, just so slightly. I pressed forward and held her in a deep, tongue-probing kiss for a couple of minutes. I reached over and deftly popped open the button on her blouse.

"It looks like my girls are a little corralled!" Her nipples were barely covered! I couldn't help but reach over and play with them. She stood, and took her top completely off. She purposefully walked and posed in front of me, driving me to red line! She sat down in the chair facing my groin. I was 'light red' hard with the cock ring. She sat down beside me.

"Surprised I haven't grabbed you in lust?" I asked with a squint.

"No, not really. You're my Mook, but your always under control. Almost always." She smiled. We talked and drank wine for a while. After a pause, she took the wine glasses and set them aside.

She began by using her tongue all over the glans. Her lips went up and down the shaft and performed some techniques I didn't know were possible! I was close to cumming. I guess she knew too. I was happy that I had the cock ring on. It's the control rod that keeps my reactor from super critical!

Elaine moved into a stimulation level I had never seen before. She was literally swallowing my dick! Her tongue swirled around the glans and she kept hitting the frenulum in a rhythm that finally sent me over the edge! I let go of a rather large load that slopped out of her mouth, all over her lips! She swallowed and licked her lips. I shuddered for a moment. I was wiped! Elle looked a little withered too. She got up, took her makeup off and I joined her for a shower. We got into bed and she rolled up on her side.

"What's blocking you from enjoying oral sex with me? Didn't you and Paula play around?"

I lit a smoke and thought for a long moment.

"I guess when I was looking at porn online, what I saw of oral sex was not overly appealing. I couldn't for the life of me, understand how whacking some girl in the head with a cock is sexy or intimate. I didn't think much of the facials either! I wonder why there is so little really erotic material. Porn seems so weaponized! I guess that's what's holding me back."

She pondered for a long moment.

"Here's something to think about. You really enjoy pleasuring me, is that not correct? Or am I missing something?

I rolled my eyes. "No, you haven't!"

"You love when I push you down on the bed and sit on your face, yes?" She asked.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed.

"Now, reverse the rolls. I LOVE your cock! It's beautiful and incredibly sensitive! What we do is what we do together. Our own rules, remember? So, I can't envision you doing anything that would be humiliating or shaming me. Suck that stone for a while."

She laid down. "You're a special person, David, more than you realize."

"I think we create something very different, that's for sure!" I kissed her good night.

12