Eta Carinae Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, I was hard, very hard! I pulled her into the spoon position and started nibbling her neck and ears. Sometimes I have the opportunity to step outside of myself and be a non-involved observer. I'm not talking about Kafka and being a fly on the wall, but more about what the psych community calls mindfulness. What I've seen watching myself lately is more maturity....maybe? I'm not always sure. I am aware that the vestiges of our old relationship have fallen away. So how do I resolve my childhood and the person I'm in a relationship with? I look at 4 different people: us young, us older. Maybe it is mental masturbation to placate myself?

While I had my face buried in her neck, I pulled her arms back and put her in a double-arm bar. Rolling her on her stomach, my cock magically found her pussy and I was in. My legs wrapped around her thighs....tightly! I had her completely immobilized with my face buried in her neck. I had her bound so tight I couldn't move more than a few millimeters. That's all it took. She exploded in orgasm, pressing her face into the pillow. I was feeling these intense feelings of control and domination! There's a splinter of emotion that keeps pushing itself lately: how much I need to validate her as my mate. Is this all like some weird primate de-evolution? Or are my 'primate parts' rearing their ugly head? I know, I think way too much!

What was so surprising with all of this was Elaine's response! She is giving herself to me, without reservation or second thought. I pulled her in tighter, and within a few strokes, I was on the razor's edge! She rocked her head back and nipped me on the jaw. I couldn't hold on any longer. I could feel the 'drip' and I wasn't wearing the ring. I ended up slipping out of her and letting loose simultaneously. I shot hot spunk all over her pussy! An unbelievable orgasm that left me in a pile. My arms loosened and we slumped onto each other. We held each other for the longest time. Part of me wanted to talk, but I have found that we can often say more in silence than we can with speech.

*****

Day 2 at Trinity

I could feel the sun through the mosquito net fly. I slept like I was dead! The fresh mountain air, pine in the air, NO traffic, and birds. My batteries were on recharge!

"Go start some coffee." She grunted, rolling into my neck.

"Hmm." I stuck my head under the covers and kissed the inside of her thighs. That fetched a sharp inhale! Out in the camp, I had set up the lowboy propane burner with an 8-quart stock pot on it. I heated water to wash with and for coffee. Mac was up next and the smell of coffee seemed to rouse Paige and Elle. We had the trout with bacon and eggs. Camp breakfast, nothing like it! We cleaned up and started on the second press pot of coffee. After a bit of discussion, the girls decided to hang out, maybe take a small hike and Mac and I decided to fish. I put together the tackle we needed for Kokanee salmon.

We pushed off and headed to the main part of the lake. Mac helped me set up the 2 downrigger setups that Ed had set me up with. They came with 6-pound torpedo-shaped weights, a heavy winch, and a line counter. I think Ed's metal guy, Mike, had made these up. They were made from heavyweight stainless tubing bent close to 90 degrees. These were perfect! I downloaded the lake map for the depth finder. There were a number of hot spots with dates and times that I was going to use as a starting point. We motored out to a good start point and dropped the weights in. Due to June, the fish will be in deep, cooler water. We cruised east to west in a 500-yard back-and-forth pattern. I was at the helm with a mug of coffee. I was doing a 3-4 knot troll, watching the sun come up over the Trinity forest. The morning haze was burning off the lake. I never get tired of those smoky tendrils of mist that just want to hold on to the water.

My musings were interrupted by the chirping of the fish alarm.

"Marking fish about 30 feet!" I called out behind me. He adjusted the downriggers. A minute or so later, FISH ON! I chopped the throttles and went astern. He brought the fish up and I grabbed it by a gill plate. Nice fish, about 3 pounds and 18 inches. Into the live well. We fished a while longer, but the bite turned off. Cruising up toward the dam, we hoped to find some of the landlocked Chinook salmon. We did hit a nice salmon! A nice 5 pound fish that I hauled in!

"Pack it in?" I asked Mac as I reeled in the downrigger.

"Yeah, good idea! I think we have all we need." I kicked the motor over and steered for camp. The sun was out a light breeze, cruising the lake. Back at camp, the women had just returned from a hike. It was close to noon and we were all hungry. Elaine took some nice pictures of Stellar Blue Jays. They have a much more prominent crest on their head, like a woodpecker, and a bunch of different shades of blue. She had a telephoto lens and the pictures were framed well. She passed the tablet around with the raw images on them.

"These are really nice! I want some prints!" Mac said admiring the work. "I want to put these up in my hobby room." He said to Paige.

"Sure, no prob! We have some other photos at home you can look through. We have a ton of images on a storage drive." I said and he nodded.

"Are you setting the scope up for tonight?" asked Paige.

"Oh yeah! I have a really cool star hop setup!" I said, turning toward.

"I'm sure it's great....dork!" She snarked.

"Oh piss off!"

We talked a little longer and enjoyed a couple beers. I had thought about taking a nap, but Elaine had other ideas. She had a bottle of wine, a blanket and a small ruck with something in it.

"We're going fishing. Want to come?" She asked them. A moot question.

"Naa, thanks. We're just gonna hang out, maybe take a nap." Mac answered, trying to look nonchalant. I think 'big daddy' is going to lay some pipe!

"No worries!" I said with a crooked smile. I took Elaine's hand and left for the boat. We motored out about half a kilometer from shore. I set the 2 drift anchors and without wind, we would just sit. Elaine broke out her fly rod and started casting her line. Something finally took her fly. She got one jump and lost it. I had been sitting at the console, watching her and drinking some wine. She signaled me to come up. Fly fishing lesson. Not a very successful one though. I guess it was the piney woods, water, fishing, Elaine, or all of the above; I was horny! She gave up on fishing and we laid the blanket out on the bow seat. We poured some wine and I weaseled my way into her neck.

"What did you think about Mac's dueling story?" I asked.

"Sounds like Rob! I definitely wouldn't put it past him!"

"Do you think it's some uber macho posturing?" I probed, playing the devil's advocate. She thought for a second.

"No. Maybe a saber duel is a bit over the top, the principle isn't."

"I guess I'll have to refine my dueling skills with Rob!" I laughed.

"Deev, your dueling skills are already highly developed."

She had rolled onto her back and began to unbutton her shirt. Watching her unbutton and open her top is one of those visions that make life worth living! The blouse draped down each side and those magnificent tributes to womanhood were corralled in a see through white lace bra. I popped the front clasp in one deft motion.

"You're getting very good with opening my bra."

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing well! I answered.

"Or worth overdoing!" She giggled.

"Whatever works, baby!" I leaned over to kiss her.

We kissed and I played with, and sucked those unbelievable nipples of hers. Being out on this spectacular day was like a deep cleansing breath for both of us. The wind, sun, water and trees had become this subtle fountain of life, at least for a few more days.

We drank wine and talked. The cumulus clouds drifted east and the sun was out in full force. It felt good to bake my bones. I rolled over on my stomach, and as I did, our camp caught my eye. I reached for the binoculars I kept in one of the bins and focused in on Mac and Paige's tent. The screen fly was open and tied back. I could see Paige, but had to zoom in.

"Oh my!" I whispered.

"What?"

"Paige and Rob."

"What are they doing?"

"I think the legal term is: she's fellating him! From what I can see, with gusto!" I said with a chuckle. She snap rolled onto her stomach, and crawled beside me.

"Jesus girl, save some room for dessert!" I laughed.

"Let me see!"

"FUCK, HOLD ON, you have my ear caught in the strap! Fuck!" We got that untangled, without losing my ear! She had the binos on the gunwale of the boat.

"Oh Paige...." She exclaimed and her legs snapped up at the knees, ankles entwined. I've wondered if that's some hardwired function with her? Watching sex and her legs....another mystery of my universe!

With her preoccupied, I couldn't help but play with her nipple rings. Rub the end of her nipple, light tugs on the rings, sometimes a nice pull. I pushed into her ear and took her earlobe in my teeth. At the very bottom of the lobe, there's a tiny spot that I nip with force and she winces, pulls away, and returns.

"You know that drives me nuts!" She barely breathed out.

I dug my teeth into her neck and pulled her shorts off. I mounted her unceremoniously and pushed myself balls deep and started stroking.....HARD! I felt like a trip hammer! This was so out of character for me! A wave of feral emotion washed all logic and rational thinking! I morphed into a form of proto-man and I was going to fuck my woman! I stroked hard and fast and found the tipping point. Then the explosion! Elaine grabbed my nipples and pinched the shit out of them! My fuckin' God! I've heard the term getting the ashes hauled!, now I know what it means! I felt like I shot a pint of cum, along with my left testicle out of my cock! We separated and rolled on our backs. She put her head in my arm.

We listened to the wind in trees for a long moment. Our syncopated breathing slowed as we caught our breath.

"Deev, you have a towel over there?" She croaked with a dry throat. I rolled over and my man gravy was running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the deck.

"Sorry." I rolled over with a towel and she grabbed my hair and stuffed my face in her pussy. Not that I minded having my face in her pussy, but the cleaning the bowl is new and strangely erotic! We had a cigarette and turned our attention toward the 'wonder twins'. Paige's all-star blow job ended and Rob was on top of her, 'gettin busy'!. We watched it together.

"What do you think?" She whispered.

"Part of me feels strange, the other part is really turned on! They work so well together! Is that the DNA thing?"

"Yeah, I'm sure its part of it. I haven't seen Paige this happy in years!" She answered.

We turned our attention back to the crazy Scots. It was just in time for the big finish. Robert MacDonald had a large delivery! Probably saving up.

We cruised around the lake for a while longer, then back to camp. A nice afternoon.

*****

Day 2 Evening

We walked up the bank and tried to act as casually as possible. I grabbed a beer and threw some wood on the coal bed in the fire pit. It was coming up on 4 and we'll be eating soon. I set up the telescope. Much smoother than the last time! I put a rough polar alignment on it, started the mount computer, and put the thermal wrap on it. Dinner was salmon, salad, some pan-fried potatoes and bread. As always, after dinner, a bottle of scotch appeared for a 'wee dram'! He had poured us glasses.

"How was your afternoon?" Elaine said with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Relaxing! We read for a while, then took a nap." Paige answered in a nonchalant air. I almost scoffed but didn't.

The thin mountain air doesn't hold heat very long and the sun was going down. Mac had put on a digital camo, pullover hoodie. He walked back to his chair and sat. As he did, I saw a slight lump on his left hip. It was the butt of a pistol.

"Whatcha packin' there sheriff?" I asked humorously. He looked at me for a second. He pulled a handgun out of a cross-draw holster and handed it to me.

"It's a Colt Combat Commander. A little shorter than the 1911, but the same pistol."

I released the magazine and set it aside. I pulled the slide back and brass checked the chamber. I had done this many times with Ed. I looked down slide, down the sights.

"Those are match sites. An armorer friend of mine put a bunch of high-end parts in the damn thing and it's pretty accurate!"

"It's nice! Really good balance, not as nose-heavy as the 1911." I released the slide and handed it to Elaine. She hefted it for weight.

"I like this! It's lighter than the 1911!"

"Shoots really nice. I have access to a private shooting range up in Petaluma. Someone's farm. Maybe we should go sometime?"

I handed the piece back to Mac.

"You have a conceal and carry card, Mac?"

"Yeah. Federal. I can carry it anywhere."

"Hard to get?"

"Took a little doing. I went to the main-side Provost Marshal's office, filled out the paperwork and they printed me this." He showed me the plastic ID with a flat, sarcastic smile.

"What did you need this for?" Elaine asked.

"I was doing a little of this, a little of that, and a little of something else!" He grinned.

"OK, got it!" She laughed.

"I'm also in charge of a recruiting station. In today's political climate and some crazy stuff going down, the Marines do not want their recruiting station overrun!" He said, sipping some whiskey.

We talked for a long while. The moon finally went down and it was time for some sky-watching. Paige jumped in and wanted to know about all the alignment stuff and the basics of locating stars. She's very intelligent and I love how excited she can get over the same geeky crap I do, but she would never acknowledge it! I loaded up star hop and the first item on the menu for tonight was Saturn. It was a very clear, low-lit night. The Milky Way arm was sharp and crisp, as were many of the constellations. We looked at a number of the Messier objects, double stars, planets, and a bunch of variable stars. We spent a couple of hours jumping all over the sky! The big finale was Rigel. Rigel, beta Orion, is a blue giant. With the correct eyepiece and filter, it can be a spectacular sight!

After an hour and a half of viewing, the day was catching up. We decided to pack it in and went to bed. I was out in minutes.

*****

Day 3, The Solstice

I was laying on my back when Elaine bumped my jaw with her head. The sun coming through the little screen window above my head was hidden and fluorescent. I heard movement from their side of the camp, got up and dressed. The front flap wasn't zipped up completely and I looked out. Paige was walking down to the lake. She was wearing a white, short toga-looking thing. Her face toward the sun, which suddenly, burnt through the horizon clouds. Raising hands up with a golden crescent. From what I know about the Celtic magic type of stuff, this must be a Torc. It was some kind of Druidic neckwear. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but it sounds like she was getting her Witch on. Setting the Torc down, she sprinkled something out of a pouch on it, muttered a few words, and stood. She turned back up the bank and I waited for her to go back into her tent.

I went out and started the water for coffee. Mac stepped out of the tent, pulling on a hoodie. The women turned out and we sat, enjoying the morning and coffee. A container of scones appeared in Paige's hands. They were lunged upon!

"Was that your solstice ritual this morning?" I directed at Paige.

"Yeah. Like the robe, did ya?"

"Very complimentary! Was that a Torc?"

"Yep. I had it made at a shop in Berkeley." She answered.

"Is that required equipment for the serious Wiccan?" I teased.

"Pretty much! Can't do spells without it!".

"So, you have other rituals planned for tonight?" I inquired.

"The fire is burning. We have to keep it lit until dawn tomorrow, so just throw a log or two when you walk by. Tonight......." She finished with her grin!

We ate breakfast and decided what to do. Paige and Elaine wanted to go out on the boat, which didn't take much arm-twisting! We cruised all over the lake. Mac and I spelled each other on the helm. We fished a couple of schools of what looked like large fish, but they weren't having any part of it! On one of the branches of the watershed, we found a cluster of little pine-covered islands. It was around noon and we were hungry! We were in the middle of a cluster of yellow pine, out of the wind. As the sun went over, the rays penetrated the pine branches in long, yellow, and diffracted beams.

Mac had the food unpacked, Paige with the wine uncorked. The conversation wandered and we ended up on the topic of life in California. We were discussing human behavior and Paige mentioned the book, Lord of the Flies. Mac laughed at a private joke.

"Where'd you go?" Asked Elaine.

"I have a theory on humanity." He announced with the Mac grin.

"Oh, do tell! I'd pay good money to hear this!" I said. Paige laughed.

"So, I'm sure you are all familiar with the Atomic Doomsday Clock that came into existence in the 50's? Well, I think man also has a Mad Max clock! Right now, we are probably about 60 seconds to midnight; Mad Max breakdown!"

"Really!" Elaine commented, not sure what to say.

"Say it's not so!" I backhanded.

"Think about it. Man is basically a primate with highly developed frontal and temporal lobes. We've been living together socially for what, 6-7 thousand years? Since the Uruk or Sumer, or some shit? All we've really accomplished is refined ways to impress our will on each other! Over the years, man has created this veneer of civilization," He took a bite of his sandwich.

"But that veneer chips off. Quickly at times!" He finished.

"Well, I must admit, that certainly describes the current social climate!" Elaine injected.

"Interesting. So where did you come up with this pearl?" I asked.

"One night, my posse and me was philosophizing, and this premise presented itself. We believe it holds water!" He replied in his usual confidence.

"Oh, I'm certain you do!" Paige offered with a belly laugh.

"We also ratified the Chimp-Bonobo Treatise." He professed.

"Of course, I have to ask...." I replied.

"Bonobos and Chimpanzees are virtually identical, physically anyway. Socially, major differences in troop dynamics! The chimps: a male alpha runs the show! We're talking about the big silver-back motherfuckers that look like mini Gorillas! Not the cute little monkey in the sailor suit eating a banana and shitting on the furniture! As the alpha, the big kahuna, he's in charge of maintaining order in the troop, disciplining with necessary, making sure everyone is doing their job. When the troop is attacked; he organizes the defense, makes sure all the young and females are protected, etc. He also the arbitrator of sex: who gets to fuck who. He's mated to the Beta, the oldest and strongest of the females." He took a sip of beer.

"Monkey pussy?" I thought out loud. Elaine choked on her laugh.

"Yeah....monkey pussy! Now, with the bonobos, their groups are matriarchal and communal in decision-making. Hedonism is a first priority. Eating, sex, grooming, and relationships have the highest importance. Bonobos are one of the very few higher-order mammals that are bisexual in a mixed-sex group. The Bonobos are always getting their asses kicked by chimps, gorillas, large cats, and baboons. They're slow to respond, and organize very poor defenses." He paused and took out his pocket flask, taking a long draft.