Eta Carinae Pt. 13

Story Info
Life takes a course of it's own.
8.1k words
4.67
2.5k
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday Afternoon

We had been back a week or so and the 'glow' from the vacation was evaporating, as it usually does. Performing all the tasks that are required in our life is not a chore or duty. It's just my and Elaine's life. I'm placing much more focus on where we're going, than on what's happening in the world! I need to keep her as happy as possible and focus on squirreling away as much money as possible. All I see in money is freedom. The ability to build the life we want.

Elaine had 2 days of intense meetings at the end of the week. She was going through all her 'power suits' quickly! Thursday was the last conference and the day, an early one. I didn't have anything specific planned. We'd figure something out when she came in around 3. I had just finished up what I wanted to get done with my current code project. She went into the bedroom to change. I walked into the bedroom, wondering if she wanted something to drink. I stopped at the doorway. She had the suit jacket and skirt off and hanging on her dressing chair. All that was left was her bra, lower slip, and nylons. Lost in thought, and involved with her routine, she was oblivious to me leaning on the door jamb. I love how women move! It's often mesmerizing! Elaine's fluid grace is always a sight to behold!

I watched the smooth nylon material of the slip dance and slink along her legs, and I was becoming the 'man of steel'! I slid behind her and put my arms around her in a cat-like fashion. I pressed my cheek against her head.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked in a whisper. She thought for a second.

"How about one of your gin and tonics?"

"Of course! Would you like something to eat?" I mumbled as I pressed my face into her neck. I had to nibble of course. She responded with a sharp inhale, followed by and light groan. Chewing on her neck, my fingertips traced the curves of her body. The feeling was magnified by her slip and hose! My right hand was free and found the clasp on the front of her bra. She turned to kiss me. I held her tightly with my face buried in the nape of her neck. My right hand filled with a breast and my left manipulated the slip. I hooked my finger in the waistband of the slip and deftly pulled it down. Pulling her backward toward the bed, I sat and rolled backward with her. Elaine dug into the drawer and produced the frenulum ring. She put it on me and had it positioned in quickly. I was hard as a rock! I kissed my way down her abdomen to her crotch. I pushed my teeth into the material covering her crotch.

"Did you just tear a hole in my nylons?" She huffed.

"Yeah. I thought the white piece was an 'emergency access panel'! It tore away so easily!" I grinned.

"You ruined them you know!"

"Oh, baby....put it on my tab!" I answered in my best Elvis.

I knelt in front of her, then pushed her legs open. I tore the opening a bit larger so that my lips and tongue would touch her without clutter. I pressed my tongue on her warm, lubricated vagina. Always the same, yet always new. I starting outside and working in my usual fashion. Elaine had fallen back into the pillows, lost in pleasure. She pushed my head into her crotch, then rubbed her thighs on my head. She ran her stocking feet along my spine. The feeling of nylon brings another dimension into play. Erotic touch gave way to primal rutting! Like a wrestler, she spun a 'reversal' on me and had my cock in her mouth. She took the lead and had me pressed into the pillows. I often forget how physically strong she is!

It was her turn on me. She had my cock in her mouth where she was doing her incredible juju! She developed a technique with her tongue where she manipulated the ball of frenulum ring and the ridge of my head that was over the top! One of the effects of the ring is the close to complete closure of the urethra. A load became pressurized in my dick! It's one of those agony-ecstasy, nexus points. The slightest movement to either side allowed a dribble! She was hammering that ball with her tongue! Elaine had my hips pinned to the bed with my manhood in her mouth. Her gentile lowering of her head to take swallow me completely, lips on my pubic bone then up again. Again she ran her tongue around the glans, and flicked the ball, then down again. This went on for who knows how long; we were lost in sex time! I reached the tipping point. I pushed her off and back on the bed and mounted her. The need to cum in her was intense and overwhelming! Her nylons were shredded! She had two, mangled thigh-highs left. I mounted her with, shall we say, gusto! My hand found a handful of hair and I pulled her head sideways and I bit into her neck. I was inside her in a smooth, nimble motion and wanted the orgasm tipping point.

I spread my legs to press hers as far apart as possible. My lower body found the rolling-undulation which offers long strokes in and out of her. We always find that synchronicity as she matches my rhythm. I was getting close and the ring was getting in the way. I pulled out, and popped it off in half a second! Once more, sliding up that magic vessel of hers'. I pressed deep inside her. Pulling back, I came in my usual pattern. I was out of her completely for the second ejaculation. My seed landed in a gooey starfish on her pussy lips. It was one of the most exciting sites I've seen! I came a third time on her pubic mound. I was spent, but still very aroused. I knelt for a second, looking at what I had done. She stuck her fingers in the viscous, opaque fluid.

"You made a mess." She commented as she stuck her fingers into her vagina, covered with sperm.

"Mmmm."

"I suppose you're proud of yourself?"

I chuffed a laugh. "Well, you have to admit, it's rather sexy!"

"Indeed! So, are you feeling Alpha Chimp?"

"Actually, I've been seeing us as wolves. I saw a show on the science channel about reintroduced wolves. This one pack they followed for 2 generations. One wolf pair, alpha, and beta, lead a pack for 5 years. That's like eons in wolf time. Anyway, they were a bonded pair that had been together for years. The beta died in a hunt. The alpha, 9 months later, went up a hill and was never seen again. The scientist figured he died from a broken heart. So, yeah, we're wolves."

At that point, we were laying together and she rolled atop me.

"Yeah, wolves work! So if I disappear, would you go up to Trinity to die?" She asked, playing with my neck hair.

"Oh, I'd probably end up the Psycho Horn Wolf; a weird mutation of 'Wolverine' and 'Rorschach'. I'd end up in a graphic novel. Some twisted erotic-horror thing!"

She started to laugh! "You're funny! Full of shit, but funny!"

I gave her a strange look.

"David, you'd go find a cave and hide if we parted." She said as she lit a cigarette.

"Sounded 'Alpha', didn't?"

"Yes, and I feel the same way. I want a drink and I need to clean up."

She pulled off the shreds of nylon.

"I think we're going to sideline lingerie until you get whatever it is out of your system." She held up the stockings.

"Yeah, I thought about that. Probably right." I kissed her forehead.

"What to want to eat?"

*****

Back to the Grind

June slipped by fast! Returning home after Trinity, I was determined to not get bogged down in what was happening in society. I came to realize that San Francisco needs help but so does everywhere else. My epiphany has been accepting that I might not fit here anymore. I think our society has a place together. Where? TBD!

I followed up with Krav Maga. Turns out the gym is not too far away and signed. Ari, one of the owners was a real gregarious, high-energy type who laughed a lot! The first time in the gym, I learned some basics and then into the ring! I started out by holding the body pad with a mask. They proceeded to get knocked down; repeatedly! My first lesson was not to get pissed when I was hit. I meshed well with the philosophy and physical techniques. The workouts gave me really effective tools and a considerable amount of confidence. I also found, by my muscle soreness, that I was working muscles that had been neglected. I think it's been a great choice.

About a week after the holiday, Mac gave me a call and wanted me for a workout. He had more 'potential candidates' for recruits. I did the usual routine with the Marines, then Mac and I did our thing. We did as best 3 out of 5 in racquetball. My game has improved considerably! The fifth match was a tie-breaker and he beat me by 2 points! After our run, we went over to his and Paige's place. I helped him move around some patio furniture, then I hit the shower. I changed into some fresh clothes that I brought, grabbed a beer, and poked around a bit. I found Mac's study. Filling a large portion of the room was a huge wooden desk. It looked to be some hardwood like Ash or Hickory. The finish was deep, rich gold! It looked like it weighed a ton! He had a couple of walls covered with shelving and photos. There was a Philippine Bolo machete, small pieces of art, and curiosities from Scotland, Ireland, Norway, and Afghanistan. Photos of Scotland, family, etc. He's had one hell of a life so far!

"Who's this?" Looking at a photo.

"That is the 13th Duke of Argyll. Once a year, the Campbell's have a gathering and games. This year, Inveraray Castle. The Duke's crib. All the usual trappings: pipes, games, food, sports, etc. Each year one of the clan MacDonald chooses an emissary to meet with the Duke. We refresh our bonds as Scots, put aside past differences and commit to the future of combined clans." He said, looking at himself.

"So, has it worked?" I asked, taking a sip of beer.

"We toasted with an unbelievable 21-year-old, Royal Salute whiskey, and discussed how far our two families have come together. Our reverie was damped by sirens! Police rolling into town to bust up a fight between the Campbell-MacDonald Shinty teams!" He said, breaking into a belly laugh.

I kind of looked at him.

"Hey, we're friends now, but still Scots! Comes with the turf! He continued."

"Or peat!" I injected.

"That too!"

Mac finished up and appeared beside me, with a beer. He gave some history, and of course, all the stories were really interesting and adventurous! On a wall by the sitting area, he had mounted swords on the wall. One was a two-handed claymore, a basket hilt claymore, a fenc ing saber, and, of course, the Mameluke hilt saber that made the Marines famous. He picked up the saber and unsheathed it, then handed it to me. Very well made! Along the guard was the manufacturer's name.

"Is this writing Polish?"

"Yeah. A company in Poland made that sword. Excellent craftsmanship! The Poles have been experts with the saber since the 1600s. With all the medieval arms revival, a number of fencing schools have popped up in Poland. Polish cavalry was some of the most feared in the world! Ever hear of the winged hussars?

"Yeah, sure! The wings make this cool droning noise when they're at full attack. I have the mod for Total War 2." I answered.

"We'll have to play sometime." Said unconsciously

He demonstrated some basic moves. I took the blade. It had heft!

"This is a heavy blade. I reckon the scene in 'Die Another Day' probably took a few takes."

"More like a couple of weeks! A 20-minute, foot-to-firewall saber contest? It takes considerable strength and stamina!" He said flatly.

I chuffed a laugh. "Take a while to build strength and stamina?"

He rolled his eyes. "A work in progress. I can still hold my own in a match. There's a fencing club near Pleasanton. I play down there a couple of times a month."

"Is this the sword?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. He laughed.

"The One?"

Something caught my eye. In a corner with some baseball bats, racquets, etc, was some kind of hockey stick. It appeared to be a field hockey stick with a thick, cut-off blade.

"What the hell is this?" I asked as I picked up the stick.

"It's a Shinty stick."

"Shinty?"

"It's similar to the Irish game, Hurling. I know you've probably seen it!"

"Yeah, it's that game they play in the pubs when too much Guinness is consumed?" I said with a snarky smile. He laughed.

"What a good idea for a game! Let's give a group of Scots big clubs to run around with! Naaa, it'll be fine!" I offered.

"Actually, it's a great game! We even stopped using human heads as the ball!" He said proudly.

"Wow, evolution at its best!" I replied with a belly laugh.

He picked up the stick and ball. We talked as he bounced.

"Is this your Pop?" I asked, looking at the photo.

"Yeah. That was my graduation from the Academy."

"Is that Paige? Jesus, she's young!"

"That was what, ten years ago. Wow....tempus fuget!" He said under his breath.

"Who are these two?"

"The black guy is Willy Simmons. He's a captain and a Cobra pilot. This dude here is Jordan Pell. A captain with 'Four-Two' Commando. In fact, he's coming out in a few weeks! He's out of the service now and working for some international conglomerate! We haven't seen each other since the NATO wargame in Blackpool." He said taking a long draft of beer.

"You guys serve together?"

"Yep. Afghanistan and a couple of other places."

I continued around the room, there was a lot to take in.

"This a nice set-up! I've been thinking about making myself a workspace that's more of a study or den. This 'workstation' deal is getting old!" I said.

"This is all a work in progress!"

"Well, of course, it is, you're not done with life!" I countered.

He laughed. "Before I forget....." He retrieved a couple of books from his desk and handed them to me.

"Meditations, Aurelius, Seneca, and Diogenes?" I read out loud.

"I reckon you might enjoy these. I think this is right up your alley. A little light reading!" He observed in a hushed voice and bent smile.

"Thanks." I opened Meditations. The inside cover had his name. It was littered with post-it's and margin notes.

"That's a copy that my dad gave me. He was really big on Aurelius! Philosophy was a dinnertime staple! That's for you. You can keep it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I think I've learned as much as I can from books." He said in contemplation.

"You're a guru now?" I asked. He laughed.

"Just a seeker, dude."

"All these axioms, postulates, and little 'theories' you quote; are these hard and fast rules?" I asked as I flipped through Seneca's book.

"Not so much. They seem to change often, extended or edited to fit my life. One I recently had to challenge is friendship with younger people. I've never done well in a peerage or friendship with someone younger than me." He said with a Steve-O eye. I laughed.

"Yeah, I understand! I found older men always reaching for oxygen or wanting a joke explained." I countered with a side-eye. We both laughed at that.

"Something else to keep in mind. I could be, and probably am, full of shit!". He laughed.

"I'll take that under advisement. To be honest, I suspected!" I jabbed.

Paige arrived late afternoon with an armful of groceries. I had a drink with them and went home. It was fun to see Paige play house! Days with Mac always have some kind of 'enlightenment' about them. With that, I'm still struggling with trust.

*****

Anzac Rugby

Early in July, it was yet another episode of the Helix Society! Mac and Paige came over late Friday morning. Elaine had a list of to-do's and they wanted to be alone. OK, cool! Mac and I went down to Fort Baker and did some surf casting. A typical summer on the beach in San Francisco. It was nice until it wasn't! A squall took shape and started to bear down on us. The wind picked up and the temperature dropped. We surrendered and went home. I think Mark Twain was right about summer here!

We returned home around 2. We set up a small Bacchanal of power snacking. Mac found a Giants game and we dug in for the afternoon. It was a good game! We tuned in at the bottom of the fourth inning. Not much action until the seventh inning, when the Giants shortstop hit a stand-up double! That started a rally that ended with the game.

I had a rugby match I had recorded during the week. I picked up the leftovers, then put them away. I had picked up the fixins for fresh salsa and broke those out. With a little cleaning, cutting, and the 'magic bullet', I had a fresh pico de gallo! I put everything on a tray. Mac grabbed the beer.

"Wow, Watney's Red! And Newcastle Brown! Nice!" He observed, opening the Watney's.

"I've been wanting to try both of these for some time now!" I said.

I opened the New Castle and poured it into a glass. It has a nice color and aroma and it went down easy! Mac noticed a book on the end of the coffee table. It was 'Meditations'.

"What do you think?" He indicated with a head bob.

"I like him very much! In some ways, his philosophy matches much of my own outlook. I think if I was going to have some sort of creed or doctrine, this is it! I want to get a feel for this, then I move into Seneca and Xeno."

"Sounds like a good approach. Anything pop out yet?" He asked.

"Amor Fati and the analogy the cucumber and briar. Instead of getting my panties in a wad over everything that doesn't seem to fit in my world, fuck it and ignore!" I explained.

"Interesting." He said with that Mac smile. He reminds me of Tom Selleck. He has those 'devious mouth corners'!

"Bites when you find out that most of the problems in your own world are self-inflicted!" I grumbled. He began a deep belly laugh.

"I'm glad you find that so entertaining!" I said flatly.

"Someday, you might have a friend that has to negotiate the same hazards of life!" He chuffed out, wiping his eyes.

"Humor in watching someone else suffer?" I grinned.

"Pain is the only true teacher. Amor Fati, brah!" He held his bottle up and I touched it.

I had just started the rugby match. It was the Oceania-Pacific championship and the game is in Sydney. This year, the Aussies versus the New Zealanders. Paige and Elaine arrived with a few packages. After getting organized and a change of clothes, they were sitting down beside us. I had brought from the kitchen with fresh beer and glasses. I had bought a set of authentic English pub pints. I poured Elaine's first, the Paige. I had brought the tiny head right to the 16-ounce mark.

"Well played sir! On the mark! You know, there are laws about pints in England?" She said looking at the color of the brown ale in the light.

"Hmm."

"Seriously. There are very specific laws about the filling of a pint. It has to be exactly 16 imperial fluid ounces! You can look it up." She followed in earnest.

"I'll take your word for it. What happens if it's short?"

"Well Maxwell's Silver Hammer of course!" She said with that grin of hers.

The pre-match show was giving a rundown of who's who in today's game. This segued into the introduction of the teams. The stadium was packed! Australia's Southern Cross and the New Zealand flags were flying! The best comparison was a Canadian-US hockey game; a true national pride competition! The teams had marched out onto mid-field. Three lines had formed up, facing each other. The Kiwi's Mauri players were in the front rank and began the Haka, the war dance. Many wore the Maka facial tattoos.

"Jesus, these guys look like refrigerators with a head and limbs!" Exclaimed Elaine.

Mac laughed. "They all are burly lads!"

The Aussies responded in kind. The 'Aboriginal Front Line' were no slouches! They sported the traditional Digger hat with the right side folded up. The answered the Kiwi's with a well choreographed routine! The teams headed to the benches.

"Enough talking shit, huh?" Paige quipped.

The match started with a penalty! In a scrum, some poor bloke caught a knee in the face. Imagine that!