Eta Carinae Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me the 'la-de-da' head shake.

Elaine and I caught an eye line. It was time to go. We said our goodbyes and made for the City. Now that the family is placated and secure, one more nagging problem is put to bed. I'm certain more are on the way, that concept I am very aware of.

Back in the City, Rob and Paige chose to home. Being late afternoon with the long shadows on the Headlands, a cognac, and a cigar sound very good. Our cigar ritual is something that's becoming more private. She collected the cognac and snifters, I brought the cigars. I placed the cigar lighter on the table.

"This is new. A slim torch-lighter with a cutter on the end. This is scrimshaw on the handles. Very nice!" She said.

"Picked it up at the cigar shop. Thomas, the 'big kahuna' sommelier recommended it. You know the guy, he looks and sounds like Sidney Greenstreet?"

"I think today went well. You?" She inquired.

"Yeah. I think it was believable. I was a bit bunged up with the deceit. I hate lying to Ed! But, on the other hand, he doesn't need to know every part of my life! I've moved into the 'adult' category. Our life is our life! I don't think we owe an explanation to anyone!" I declared. She held her glass up.

A half a snifter and cigar later, the sun was falling into a fog bank in Marin. We moved inside. I poured us a few more cognacs and she disappeared into the bedroom. I turned on the TV and started the search of what to watch tonight. Elaine floated into the living room. She was wearing a nighty I bought for her sometime back. The back lighting from the skylight created a 'flesh-tone silhouette'. The translucent nylon moved like water. She had on a fire engine red lipstick and eyeliner. There's red lipstick, always a crowd-pleaser! Then there's red lipstick on the woman that your sun rises and sets on. She can move her mouth in ways that tend to drop me to my knees. Then there's her smile.

"Come stand in front of me. Now, take your clothes off." She directed in a soft voice.

My cock was quite hard. Stood up. She had something in her hand.

"For the rest of the evening, you will be my pleasure thrall. Your mission is to keep me pleased!" She buckled the collar, looking up at me.

"How is this different from any other day?" I said with a precious smile. She stepped on my foot and tilted her head.

"I live to serve Mi'lady. This is my oath!" I said with mock conviction. I stood at attention as she walked around me. A pinch here, a little nipple play, fingertips on the head of my dick. A lead appeared on the ring of the collar. Her hand pulled my face to hers, then bit my lower lip. She let go after a second, pressing her mouth against mine.

"I want poetry, pleasure thrall!" She ordered.

"Come into the 'reading room'."

She was in front of me entering the bedroom. I slid the 'chair' out and slipped her nightgown off. She sat and I arrange some items.

"I have Browning, Thoreau, D. H. Lawrence, Byron,"

"How about....." I deftly placed a couple of Velcro tie-down straps around her wrists, before she could respond. She pulled against them and looked at me, surprised!

"Turn around is fair play." I kissed the inside of her thigh.

"This is not what I had in mind!" She said flatly.

"I wouldn't think so. Here." I placed the handle of the leash in her hand.

"Better?"

"You know this is not going unanswered." She revealed.

"Yeah, maybe. But right now, I'm going to have a vagina dialog." I set a copy of Byron on her stomach. I looked up at her. "That was a hard swallow. Are you alright? Afraid of a little Don Juan? What canto would fit this evening......Mmmmm"

She has a really 'thing' for Lord Georgie!

"You prick!" She hissed."In Seville was he born, a pleasant city. Famous for oranges and women....." I began. I read a full stanza, then worked on outer labia. Tongue up and down the fold between the thigh. I think this is an overlooked area. The whole length, bottom top. Special emphasis on the pubic mound. Another stanza, then the inner labia. Byron's verse was finally set aside and I released the straps. I lifted her out of the chair and lay with her on the bed. We kissed. A long, tongue-twirling, spit-swapping, ten-minute endurance kiss! She pulled back a bit. She produced a tissue and wiped lipstick off my mouth.

"Too much 'garnish'!" She whispered.

"I'm not turning Amish, ya know! You just don't need much to be beautiful. You know how sometimes 'less is more'?" I said, moving my face down to her crotch.

"Mmm. I think that describes us." I added.

We spent an hour or so in 'after play'. I thought about the day. I'm really happy that we shifted the 'optics' off Elaine and me. Every family has rules and expectations and this one isn't any different. We displayed something that was expected! As far as everyone is concerned, we're drawing inside the lines!

A little voice inside keeps telling me that putting this issue to bed is opening something else, a BIG something else! However life assembles and directs itself, I am of the belief that mine has taken a strange tangent. I feel that all the skills and talents I have accrued are pointing in a direction. I guess I'll just have to find out!