All Comments on 'Eternal'

by Dar_Jisbo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Very well written and stimulating story. Thanks and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kind of fun, reminds me of my mother in her last years.

Mom was very reserved until her eighties. My father was a control freak and cheated on her for thirty-three years until she finally divorced him. She never remarried or dated and didn't trust men and was angry for a couple of decades.

Then she had a change of heart about age 83. She confided in me and my sister that sex was on her mind a lot and she realized she didn't have to be committed to have sex with men. She proceeded to become quite risque for the final five years of her life. She would meet a man in the grocery store or the post office and invite him over and fuck him silly, though she never said the word, it was just "having relations!"

She was very disappointed if they couldn't get it up, and was pretty verbal about it. I pitied any old fellow who failed her!

She said she wished she had been wilder during her youth instead of saving herself for what turned out to be a crappy marriage and told us she wished she had tried swinging. The last few months of her life was in an assisted care facility and she managed to cause some commotion there as well. I happened to be there when her favorite UPS driver delivered a package to her. She flirted shamelessly with him and told him his legs were gorgeous. He seemed used to it and flirted back. She loved it and beamed like a school girl!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Okay

Enjoyed it, simple and to the point.

Wills need to be witnessed, so there would be problems with him inheriting anything, especially given that he was soul carer living in the house. But then fictional fantasy needs no realism.

The speech was stilted and robotic. Needs more realism.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[09.01.24]

Very Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous