All Comments on 'Eternal Acquiescence'

by lucky-E-leven

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"...Say you'll marry me."

a million times, yes. Wonderfully told. you wove a story of my heart...I want to see where Jade and Liz go after this... more please!

Evil AlpacaEvil Alpacaabout 19 years ago
Complicated love

I wonderful story that shows that love is love, regardless of trappings. Beautiful to the last word. Congrats!

matriarchmatriarchabout 19 years ago
You beezum !!!

You just had to do it, didn't you. You damn well made me cry! Even though this genre is not my style as you well know, your words drew me in, enthralled me, aroused me, but most importantly of all, moved me to the depths of my heart.

A true and lasting depiction of love. A wonderful story, beautifully and masterfully written. Thank you. Mat xxx

impressiveimpressiveabout 19 years ago
Exquisite!

Like Mat said -- not my genre -- but your writing is absolutely gorgeous & the depth of feeling behind your words is nothing short of phenomenal. Well done, Lucky!

~ Imp

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 19 years ago
Not much to say...

as its already been said. Beautiful story. Thank you xxx

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahabout 19 years ago
*happy sigh*

"A love that had always been and would forever be."

Beautiful sweetie, absolutely beautiful. The balance of emotions, love, need, fear, want....they all come together for a wonderful story.

(And I'm not going to bother to say that it's not my genre, you know me too well :p)

Awful ArthurAwful Arthurabout 19 years ago
Terrific story!

Full of raw hot sex accentuated by Lucky's ability to relay the feelings of love the characters share. Hot and sweet. A great combination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story!

You are such a wonderful writer, Lucky ~ as always your stories leave a happy feeling in my heart.

~Honey

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 19 years ago
Beautiful, erotic storytelling...

Sumptuously descriptive, tender and intense.

SN

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Wonderfully Romantic BSDM Tale.

You have written a story I would have thought impossible before I read Eternal Acquiescence. Thank you so much for this unique tale. Bravo!

BelegonBelegonabout 19 years ago
The excellence of this...

...is in the details. Little pieces that strike true, and thereby make the whole story more immersive. We feel like we are hiding in the stairwell or riding in the bed of the truck because of them. The tattoo, of course. Other things. Because of the feeling of being in their world, the love between them becomes a physical thing for us, the readers. Thank you for letting me visit that world.

victoria.vixenvictoria.vixenover 18 years ago
Scorching!

I love long stories like this one where the characters personalities are spooled out; I feel like I know Jade and Liz now.

Incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best ever...

This is the most intense piece of erotic prose I have ever read. the right kind of submissive reads this and knows he must post his ache, must express what the words did to him.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

Well written, with rich evocative language.

Both characters are well drawn, and the love and lust they feel for each other is so nicely described.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very romantic

and well written. U have got a gem of a story there. GOOD JOB !

KaseyWKaseyWover 15 years ago
5 not high enough

This was masterful (no pun intended). As the title says....5 is not a high enough rating.

Luvs4PlayLuvs4Playover 9 years ago
Wow!

I've rated stories as a 5 before but this ranks even higher!

subkakesubkakeover 9 years ago
Just.. Wow!

I completely agree! I wish I could've given this a much higher rating. Your works deserve more than 5 stars and make every story I've ever given 5 stars seem horrible and unworthy.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
Masterfully written.

Thank you for the insight into this world. It is not me but your story has given me a greater understanding of it. Incredible expressive writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous