Eternal bondage genie 1: Siena

Story Info
Siena is sentenced to edging until the end of time, and more
5.8k words
4.64
23.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: read the prologue first for idea credit, and an explanation of what's going on. Future chapters will likely include the setup and the story itself all in one chapter, focused on entirely unrelated characters. I hope to do more of these, but can make no promises on how long they'll take. Hope you enjoy!

Content warning: this story is about unconsenting sexual torture. Such a subject is triggering or disturbing to many users, please proceed with discretion. This story is only a fantasy. In real life, enthusiastic consent to sex is morally mandatory no matter what.

----

Luther looked the button over in his hand. It couldn't possibly be the one from his dream, that was impossible.

The device was discreet, a plain white button, about the size of a coin, attached to a matte grey, semi-rounded base, maybe a half-inch wider than the smooth, glossy surface of the apparent trigger. It had a small loop on the end, fit for attachment to a keychain, or a small carabiner.

The young man shook his head. Of course it wasn't real, there was no such thing as magic. He must've picked up the strange device somewhere and forgotten about it, only for the vague memory to manifest from his subconscious during that raunchy dream. Unable to remember what it was for, he left the thing on his dresser and went about his day, with a full itinerary including laundry, the dishes, some personal care, and plenty of woefully neglected errands outside of the house.

Still, he couldn't get Siena off his mind. He checked her Instagram again while waiting in line for a coffee. She was as gorgeous, if not more, than he remembered, and apparently starting law school. Luther's thumb hovered over the follow button: maybe it would seem weird to follow her after all this time, he certainly wouldn't have to, given her non-private account. Then again, maybe it'd catch her eye in the notification feed, maybe she'd remember him and follow back. Maybe she'd even see how much more attractive he'd grown since summer camp over half a decade ago and say hi.

He hit the "follow" icon and pocketed the smartphone as his order was called.

Fuck it, he could dream. After all, they were adults now, there was no shame in following the account of a little crush, whether she noticed or not. Time to move on with the day.

------------

Siena stammered something as the pink-haired woman eyed her like a cat looks at a mouse. No, not just eyeing her: eye-fucking was more accurate. The mysterious figure seemed to feel no shame about her gaze as it lingered on the restrained girl's helpless body, tied by the arms, legs and neck in a complicated display of rope bondage, and suspended from the ceiling.

She blinked at the woman, unable to shrug off a sense of sheer confusion. How did she get here? Where was here? Who was this person? Why was she tied up? And what was all that she'd said about removing every physical need? What could possibly be going on?

The law student tried to take a deep breath as the woman's hand covered the stammering girl's mouth, inhaling her sweet scent as she did so. It was intoxicating, better than any perfume Siena had ever known. Her thoughts were interrupted as the older woman spoke.

"Looks like you're firmly in place! I won't hold up the fun any longer dear, enjoy your new life," she said cheerily, with a downright seductive wink. And then, she was gone, in a literal puff of pink and white smoke.

That was weird.

Siena tried to take stock of her situation. The red ropes around her were tight, and while her body swung a little, rotating from its suspension in the ceiling as she grunted and struggled against the restraints. They showed absolutely no sign of coming loose.

Otherwise, there wasn't much to look at in the room. It was a featureless cube with plaster walls and a ceiling above a tiled floor. Her ability to look around was limited as a portion of rope tied her feet, arms, and neck to one another over her backside, but she couldn't see a door anywhere. Or, come to think of it, a light source. Where on earth could she possibly be?

Siena gasped as a new sensation came to her attention: a gentle vibration, which had suddenly begun on her breasts and between her legs.

Straining to look down at her own body, Siena's eyes finally fell on the instruments of her torture: a pair of rubbery nipple clamps and some kind of dildo nestled into her pussy, the base of which stuck out and protruded upwards to her clit, where another part of the toy had seemingly formed a vacuum seal around her clit.

The girl looked back up, both to ponder her circumstances and catch her breath as the tension of her neck rope finally returned to a its neutral state, anchored by her wrists and ankles. While the confusion prevailed, she became acutely aware of the rising arousal within her body. Relaxing against her restraints a bit, she took a deep breath, and tried to let the arousal wash over her.

And wash over her it did: the toys steadily crescendoed in their intensity. What started as a gentle hum was growing to an inescapable vibration within her, and pressed against her most sensitive areas.

"Mmmmfuck," Siena moaned, breathily.

The sound of her own voice caught her by surprise not because it was unusual, but because she wasn't aware she was making it. She'd always been a little involuntarily noisy when it came to sex, she couldn't help herself. While her partners had always found it hot, it had been a minor nuisance to her: she could seldom get herself off without literally gagging herself if roommates or family were home, and instead usually waited until she had the house to herself before she could sate any needs. The habit had been a dealbreaker for one ex, who had a thing for sneaky public sex.

Still, Siena found herself wishing she'd done more self-pleasure lately as her arousal grew. It didn't help that she hadn't had time to masturbate since the semester started, and had to share hotel rooms with friends for the two-week trip to Italy before that. The attention between her legs was long overdue.

She was losing control. A drop of her arousal lingered on the lips of her pussy, before running down the toy inserted into her and eventually falling to the floor below. Her face flushed and her heart rate sped up.

Fuck, it just felt so good!

Siena rocked her hips -- one of the only thing she could really move -- as the pleasure grew. The vibrators seemed to feel her desire, and sped up even more. Within minutes, they had reached their maximum strength, a considerably more powerful vibration than any she'd felt before.

She let herself cry out in pleasure, and felt like a slut as she heard her own voice echo back off the walls. She sounded at least as desperate as she felt for the all-consuming climax that was rapidly approaching, and every muscle in her body tensed as she braced for the ecstasy of release. Any second now-

The vibrators stopped.

No, not stopped. Disappeared. Siena felt the blood rush back into her nipples, drastically enhancing their sensitivity with nothing but the phantom air to move against them. She felt her pussy clench around the sudden lack of stimulation, felt her engorged clit suddenly exposed to the minimal air movement of her her gentle swaying activating every nerve now exposed by her spread legs.

Her body shook as the arousal lingered and the momentum slipped away. Her muscles reflexively moved to wiggle her ass seductively in the air, her hips thrust her pussy desperately against the frictionless space between herself and the ground, her thighs tried to clench together, but succeeded only in pulling her hair painfully back, a maneuver that forced her to arch her spine and push her chest out, all of which made her feel even more like a sexual spectacle.

Siena had experimented with bondage before, but this was something else entirely. She was helpless in every sense of the word: alone, stuck, tied up, utterly exposed, and mindlessly rubbing her perfectly shaved pussy against thin air. She could focus on nothing but her sopping cunt as at least 15 minutes went by.

Eventually the heat between her legs died down, and her breathing leveled out as her heart slowed. She was still aroused, but not teetering on the brink of an orgasm. The moment she felt she could finally get her thoughts in order, however, the sensations returned. She knew without looking as the vibrator, dildo, and nipple stimulators reappeared and reactivated on her trapped body. She couldn't deny how good it felt, but she had to wonder how long it would last. Would the devices let her cum this time?

She still had so many questions, but if she could just think straight for a minute, maybe she could come up with answers. The quickly rebuilding sexual pleasure, however, made that difficult.

Siena decided she would put off those questions for now. If she could just get this orgasm over with, maybe the clarity that came after would help.

---------

By late afternoon, Luther fell onto the couch for some well-earned rest and relaxation. Still, he couldn't seem to focus on the football game, his attention just wasn't there. Looking for something else to do, he walked to the bedroom, saw the unfamiliar button once more, and picked it up.

Maybe it was one of those remotes that helps you find your phone or wallet? A quick press of the device made a small, satisfying "click" noise, but a look at the items in his pocket revealed no notification from them. Two more quick clicks caused no beeping noises around the apartment.

Luther spent about half an hour walking around and pointing the remote at different items, clicking it a few times, and moving on. It had no effect on the TV, the laptop, the color-changing lamp he'd lost the controls to last month. He even walked around the block and tried pointing it at a few cars parked outside to see if they'd unlock, all to no result.

Still, maybe it was important? After all, his mind had apparently built an incredibly vivid dream around it.

Luther felt his cock stiffen a little, thinking about the fantasy again. What if Siena Pierce herself came every time he pushed the trigger? It was an arousing and entertaining thought, if an unrealistic one.

Pondering the device, he walked back to the living room and flipped the game back on. His team was down, it was getting close to halftime, and as he cracked open a beer with his guys going against the odds, he decided to give the button one more press, for luck.

He almost spilled his drink a moment later. Out of nowhere, with seconds left on the clock, the quarterback saw an opening and took it: a 50-yard bomb of a pass to a sprinting receiver. The cameras almost failed to follow the unexpected trajectory, but snapped to focus just in time to see the ball spiral into the runner's hands. The bulky man sprinted to the end zone for a touchdown with a second left on the clock as the crowd roared.

Luther eyed the button. Maybe it was lucky, after all.

--------

"What the FUCK??!?"

Siena shouted in frustration.

It had to have been hours, but she had yet to cum from the onslaught of stimulation to her pussy and chest. Every time she got right to the edge, the devices would stop all together. The most frustrating part was the absolute certainty that if the toys stayed in even a second longer, even if they were turned off, the pressure alone would give her enough to reach some kind of release. Instead, however, her excited nerves met only the uncaring empty space of the featureless room.

The poor girl was doing everything she could to take that last step across the finish line. She had tried rocking her body against the device whenever it appeared buried in her sex. She tried resisting the pleasure for as long as possible to let it overwhelm her when it became impossible to ignore. She even tried moaning like a slut, even more loudly and shamelessly than her usual reaction to stimulation. None of it worked, though. The source of her pleasure disappeared every time she approached climax, and her efforts to arouse herself only made the edging that much more difficult to bare.

What was more frustrating, it seemed like the devices were reappearing a little sooner each time. It was now typically less than a minute after she came that they'd come on, which in turn meant the build-up back to near-orgasm happened faster. Which meant they went away faster, only to come back and repeat the cycle anew.

The helpless girl pulled at her restraints with all her might, thrashing in a desperate bid to straighten her legs, or release the hands they were tied to. The futile attempt ended in moments, as the jerking yanked the rope tied between those limbs and her neck, and choked her hard.

It was yet another source of predicament: Siena had always found choking hot. She couldn't put a finger on why, had never bothered to think about whether it was the rush from the risk, or the power dynamic it symbolized, it had just been a little guilty pleasure to enjoy with trusted lovers.

And now it was a problem. Her pussy flooded once more as the soft red rope closed in around her airway, bringing her to the brink once more, only for the devices on her sporty body to evaporate into nothing.

Siena relaxed her limbs and sighed, shakily. Nothing was working.

Someone had to be pulling the strings. Someone must have been watching, adjusting the devices expertly from some kind of one-way window, or a discrete camera planted in the room. The possibility of a voyeur disgusted Siena and yet, she was hardly in a position to bargain.

Fine. If that was what they wanted, she'd beg.

"Please," she whispered as the devices reappeared. "Please, oh my god, I need to cum. I HAVE to cum!"

In an instant, the toys reappeared on her body. This time, however, they weren't starting at their slow teasing pace. This time, they were vibrating at easily twice the magnitude she'd felt since arriving in this surreal place.

Siena roared as the orgasm ripped through her body. Her vision went from the blurriness of desperate lust to a perfect snapshot of the room, her legs, arms and abs flexed every muscle in them as the anticipation climbed to a point of no return. Her jaw locked open as the sounds she made hovered between her usual ecstatic moans and a tortured cry of desperation.

The second orgasm began before the first subsided, hitting her like a freight train. Tears welled in her eyes as a third stacked on top of it, like someone fanning the hammer on her mind-blowingly sensitive clit.

The next half-hour followed the same pattern. Minutes of respite spent edging, then anywhere from three to six climaxes in a row, usually in very rapid succession. Each one made Siena thrash and curse and choke herself on the rope around her neck, and yet at the end, when her pussy should have felt post-orgasm hypersensitivity or vibrator-induced numbness, she instead found herself back at the same base level of arousal, just slightly higher than anything she could ignore.

The last orgasm of the day stood alone, without the overwhelming cumulative climaxes to match. It was almost like a warning shot for the weeks and months to come. Siena was in for much, much more denial than she could possibly comprehend.

------

Six months went by as Luther lived his life. He'd press the button occasionally out of superstition. Sometimes before a job interview, or walking into a date. It felt silly, but he didn't want the luck in it to run out, so he'd tried to use is sparingly, even though he generally kept it on his person most times he left the house.

The time between clicks ranged anywhere from days to weeks. Sometimes, when he really needed it, he'd click twice in a day, but that was a pretty rare occurrence. He knew the button didn't actually have real powers, but the self-induced placebo effect brought some minute confidence that he appreciated in the moment.

A few months after the following Siena, she had showed no sign of noticing his account. Come to think of it, she hadn't even posted anything since that day, which was weird. Her microcelebrity status usually required a constant stream of photos and updates at regular intervals, and a glance through her page showed she almost never took more than a week or two from posting, if that, until now.

Seven months after the dream -- to the day, coincidentally -- he met Lauren for the first time, introduced to her by a friend from work. An introduction that did not come after a lucky button-push, either. He'd forgotten the clicker at home that day, and the superstition quickly left his mind as the two hit it off. They were like two peas in a pod.

By a year after the dream, Luther had almost forgotten all about it. He was happily dating Lauren, things were working out, and he had lost track of the button until it turned up one day under some papers while cleaning off his desk. He looked it over, took a peek at Siena's now out-of-date social media page, and felt a twinge of embarrassment about his continued crush despite already being in a successful relationship.

He clicked the button once -- for luck, of course -- and dropped it into a drawer before moving on with the cleaning.

---

Siena had come to the conclusion that she would never wake up from this nightmare. So why did she find it so hot?

It must have been months, at least, since she got home from Italy. She had long given up on trying to explain her predicament. Early on, she had wondered if maybe she was abducted for some alien science experiment, or tripping through the consequences of a drug-spiked drink during her plane ride home from Italy. But even once she was confident it had been at least two weeks since she'd slept, drank, or eaten anything in the featureless prison, her body looked as picturesque as ever, unchanged by her time in bondage.

She longed for the bliss of orgasms experienced in her first hours of helplessness. The cascade of climaxes at the time had felt torturous, but now, after consecutive months spent pleading for another, she had yet to cum again.

Somehow, she couldn't desensitize herself to the constant arousal at every hour of every day. She had tried everything, from meditation to moving into the stimulation to several vain attempts to choke herself until she passed out. None of them worked. Somehow, in fact, she hadn't even felt light-headed from the breath control; It always felt perilous, always got her blood pumping and her heart racing, but she had yet to suffer any ill effects from it. She wondered if it was even possible to run out of air in this apparently magical space.

A year into her eternity of hell, Siena tried once more to choke herself into unconsciousness. If she could power through and do it until she passed out, her muscles would relax when she passed out, assuring she would breath again, but giving her a desperate bid at sweet, dreamless sleep to escape her agonizingly desperate pussy.

The stimulators responded like they could read her mind.

The sudden jump to their highest setting made her gasp for air, against her wishes. Siena swore. Would she finally cum again after all these months?? Every last nerve in her desperate pussy surged with electric arousal for-

Less than a second. The devices vanished. Before she could register the change, they reappeared again, back on the highest setting, overstimulating her erect nipples and dripping wet pussy. Then nothing again, then back like an electrical shock, then gone, then back.

The pattern got faster, until it was going back and forth several times with each passing second. Siena's carefully toned body spasmed with every time, her pussy closing around open air before being shunted back open by the magical dildo made her muscles tense uncontrollably.

It was just too much. Her overstimulated brain just couldn't bear the unending barrage of torturous pleasure. Siena screamed as loud as she'd ever screamed in her life, her desperate mouth unable to form words as the signals from her nervous system overclocked every synapse, the grueling arousal flooding her consciousness and her pussy more than any human was meant to endure.

12