All Comments on 'Eternal bondage genie 1: Siena'

by VersatileTwink

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VersatileTwinkVersatileTwinkabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hope y'all liked it! Kind of excited to tell the next Eternal Bondage Genie story. I have a few scenarios in mind, but feel free to drop ideas in the comments for more inspiration! Feedback in general is always appreciated (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's.... wow. Kinda fucked up. I read out of a morbid curiosity. I'm not even into edging, but I applaud you for understanding what "eternity" actually means. This is pretty well-written, and at least in my mind, utterly horrifying. Still don't know what the genie gets out of this arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was hot from the start, but that ending was perfect. Thank you for this.

My suggestions for sequels:

It would be hot to have multiple victims in one room, feeling envy towards one another when someone gets some relief. They could could be tied close enough that they may try to squirm around and make any contact with on another, but forever be at the mercy of the magic of the room. Also maybe the magic to reset their sanity applies faster to some than others, and maybe it doesn't apply to a few unlucky ones at all. The victims could be strangers who come to know one another through their predicament, or they could be familiar with each other from beforehand. With the latter of those 2, you could play with the idea of two lovers who never get to touch each other again, or you could play with more taboo ideas like incestuous thoughts.

Regardless, I hope you publish more soon!

Psi_PrimePsi_Primeabout 1 year ago

Just wow like siena would say pls more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I've read here. Would love to see someone betraying someone close to them like a lover and getting a huge amount of points to spend because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy fucking shit that’s hot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the hottest things I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When I was roughly 14 I read part of an erotic romance book where the main character (a woman) somehow found herself in hell where she was strapped down and sexually stimulated and edged by demons. Later she makes the statement that “this is what hell is like for a woman-eternally stimulated but never satisfied.” Since reading this and a few years later viewing the porn flick The Devil in Miss Jones, where the subjects are in hell and cumming is not allowed, I have been infatuated with the idea of eternal edging, particularly the idea of this being the punishment for the sexually naughty souls in perhaps the first level of hell. I can see Brandi Love going to a place like this:) Imagine her frustration!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous