Eternal Instinct

Story Info
A happily married couple must make some difficult decisions.
5.7k words
4.05
15.4k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrow2572
Arrow2572
13 Followers

Eternal Instinct

Dr. Lockwood slowly slid some papers across his desk. "I'm very sorry. The tests have shown that Luke does not have the ability to have children. The actual scientific term is Azoospermia. This unfortunately happens in about 1% of men. There really isn't anything we can do."

Amber Turner felt the tears rising. Her husband Luke put his head down on the desk. The news was difficult for them both. They had been married for 5 years. Amber felt that Luke was a perfect husband. He was smart, fit, quick witted, loving, good in bed, really, everything a woman would want in a partner. Unfortunately, Amber had always wanted children. She wanted to feel life growing within her. She wanted to give herself fully to Luke and wanted to have his child. The thought of this lifelong dream suddenly being ripped away left her devastated.

Luke couldn't believe it. His gut had been telling him that there might be a problem, but he had been trying to ignore it. They had been trying (a lot!) to have a baby for two years. He knew that logically he shouldn't feel this way, but he felt that he was letting Amber down. He knew how desperately she wanted to have children. He felt powerless. For the first time in their relationship, he knew there was something he could never give her.

The drive home was unusually quiet. They were lost in their own thoughts. Luke interrupted the silence. "I feel like this is terrible timing, but I still need to leave for the conference tomorrow morning. I want to talk about all of this with you, but I will be gone all week. Let's try to have a fun night tonight with Tyson and Essence, and then we can talk when I am back."

Amber nodded her head. She had forgotten about the conference and about the weekly dinner tonight with their friends. Tyson and Essence Wright had been close friends since they moved in next door 3 years ago. They were one of the few black couples Amber knew, but the cultural differences faded away when they were all together. Tyson and Essence had three kids, and Amber enjoyed taking care of the young children from time to time. Tyson and Essence were an attractive pair. Tyson was 6'2, strong, and very fit. He had dark smoldering eyes, and he always kept a smartly shaved head. Like Amber, Essence had curves in all the right places. They were a tight knit group, and they were a striking foursome in the rare times they were able to go out together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four friends sat outside on the Wright's deck. They usually met at the Wright household so that there wouldn't be any trouble if the kids woke up. The warm fire was burning, and they talked about the events of the day and the week. Eventually Amber told them about the medical appointment. Tyson and Essence expressed their sympathy. Amber felt supported and loved by the three people closest to her. As the night wore on Luke excused himself. He reminded them about the conference and the need to get some sleep. He shook Tyson's hand and gave both Essence and his wife a hug before leaving.

Amber, Tyson, and Essence sat around the dying embers of the fire chatting. A sudden thought popped into her head, and before she could think it out fully, Essence smiled wickedly and looked at Amber. "You know, I happen to know a strong, virile, fit man that could fix your problem. He is VERY good in bed, and we already know that he can have children." Tyson's mouth dropped open and Amber blushed while looking down at the ground. She stammered "Tyson? I could never, I've never cheated, I couldn't, wouldn't..."

Essence continued "Look, all teasing aside, this is an extreme situation. The four of us are very close. Amber, I love you like a sister. It would be a gift; I know how much you ache to feel that life within you. It is an amazing feeling. I would certainly need to discuss this in private with Tyson, but I'm guessing that he would be open to the idea."

Amber instinctively held her hand over her stomach.

Essence smiled more broadly, enjoying Amber and Tyson's obvious discomfort. "Tyson is an amazing lover. He is very THICK, and he knows exactly what to do. The first time he slid his throbbing thick cock across my wet slit I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It feels soooo good."

Amber squirmed as illicit thoughts and visions of Tyson suddenly bombarded her senses. She had honestly never thought of him in this way, but the thoughts were certainly exciting.

Essence slyly asked "Do you find my husband attractive? Most women do. I know he is attracted to you."

Amber looked up shyly at Tyson. He was watching her. The look in his eyes made Amber realize that Essence was telling the truth. Tyson WAS attracted to her.

Amber softly responded. "Yes, I haven't really thought about it before, but Tyson is very attractive. I've only ever been with Luke. I've never been with another man, and Luke has only ever been with me."

Essence stood up. "Good. Amber, I want you to go home. Think about all of these things. Come over tomorrow night, I think we all have a lot to discuss."

Shakily Amber stood up. She walked the short distance to her house. Luke was already asleep when she got to the bedroom. She stripped down and put on some soft comfortable pajamas. She felt aroused by the night's events. She discreetly slid her fingers under the pajamas and between her thighs. God, she was wet, she moaned softly as her fingers slid easily across her slit. She realized that she was just about to start her most fertile time, not that it mattered now. With a sigh Amber pulled her fingers away, she felt dirty, getting turned on by Tyson. She didn't really want to think about him and touch herself. Amber climbed into bed, cuddled with her husband and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber woke with a start. She looked at the clock. It read 10:36 AM. She saw a note on the pillow from her husband:

I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY. WE WILL CHAT LATER. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS. LUKE

Amber kicked herself inwardly. She should have come home earlier. She had wanted to see Luke before he flew away for his trip. During the day Amber busied herself with household chores. She tried not to think about the upcoming dinner that night with the Wright family. She had never felt nervous before joining them for a meal, but she was feeling butterflies. In the middle of the day, she got a text from Luke. His plane had landed safely, and he was finding the hotel. He signed off with LOVE YOU ALWAYS as was their custom.

Amber showered and headed next door. She was met at the door by Tyson holding their 4-month-old baby. She could hear the 2- and 5-year-old boys playing in the background. Tyson smiled at her. "You look amazing! Come on in!" Amber blushed at the compliment but followed him inside. She sat down and Tyson handed her the baby. Can you hold her for a minute? I'm still working on dinner. Amber held the baby close. It felt so good to hold a baby, even if it wasn't hers. She could feel the bond as the baby looked up at her. Amber's womb ached. She felt that she would be incomplete without a full family. She felt tears well up. She couldn't help it. Essence was suddenly at her side. "Amber, I'm so sorry. This must be difficult for you." Essence took the baby back.

Amber enjoyed the evening with Tyson, Essence and their beautiful family. Once the children had been tucked in, the three of them again found themselves outside. Essence suggested that they all get in the hot tub. Amber agreed. The water would certainly help soothe her nerves.

Once the three of them were in their bathing suits, Amber realized that this may not have been the best idea with Luke not around. Amber's suit was a tight, revealing red bikini top and a thong. She watched Essence and Tyson climb into the hot tub. She had to admit that Tyson looked amazing in his new speedo. It showed off every impressive bulge. Essence and Tyson had made room for her to sit between them. She self consciously climbed into the hot tub. The water felt warm, but not too hot, it felt wonderful.

As they relaxed Essence returned them to the topic from the previous night "Have you thought about letting Tyson be with you? He told me last night that he would love to give you a child."

Amber felt her pussy spasm a bit at her words. Under the bubbles she felt two hands on her thighs. One from each of her close friends. She was trembling "Luke wouldn't want this. We have always been faithful, honest."

Essence spoke again "Luke wants to give you the entire world, but he can't give you this. I'm sure he would allow this to happen. Who else would you prefer? We all love you. You have my permission. I want you to be with my husband."

Amber's heart was racing. She felt fingers sliding between her thighs, closer, touching. She gasped. The fingers slid underneath her suit and stroked slowly.

Tyson smiled and turned towards Amber. She turned towards him. Their faces were close. Very close. Tyson closed his eyes and softly kissed Amber on the lips. She opened her mouth to him in surprise but returned the kiss tentatively. The kiss lasted several long seconds before Amber stopped and pulled away.

Amber extracted herself from the hot tub. Her mind was swirling with emotion. It was too much. "I'm sorry, Essence, Tyson, I have to go home."

Amber raced home, not even bothering to change.

She felt ashamed of how far things had progressed. She was having these feelings and desires and Luke knew nothing about what had been happening.

Amber showered and pulled on a robe before climbing into bed. She slept fitfully but jolted awake when she her a knock on her bedroom door. It was still the middle of the night. Amber stood up. "Amber, it is me, Tyson, we need to talk."

Amber pulled the robe tight and walked to the door. She vaguely remembered that that had each swapped keys a few years back in case of an emergency. She opened the door and Tyson came in. He took off his light jacket and sat down seriously on the bed.

"Amber, I don't want you to feel pressure about this situation. I'm sorry that we have made you feel uncomfortable. We were getting carried away tonight. You do need to know something from my end, something that even Essence doesn't know."

Amber looked questiongly at Tyson. She had never seen him act this way. Aside from her husband, Tyson was probably her best friend.

Tyson continued, "Since we are in this situation, you need to know everything. You need to know that I have feelings for you. I love my wife, but I've also cared for, maybe even loved you, for a long time."

Amber was stunned. She usually had a good intuition about these things, but Tyson had hidden his feelings very well. She sat in silence for several long seconds. She was trying to process everything at once.

Tyson softly asked, "Do you have feelings for me?"

Amber thought back to the experiences that she had shared with Tyson. Usually, the four of them were together, but she had also spent time alone with him. There was a stretch when they had gone to the gym together when their spouses were busy, and they shared meals together often. She had also shared in his biggest joys and struggles, the birth of his kids, and she was there to console him when his father passed away. Amber realized they had been sharing life together in almost every way.

With a voice barely above a whisper Amber responded, "Yes Tyson, I never realized it, but I do care about you. I have always felt close to you."

The two of them were now sitting closely together on the bed, looking at each other, seeing each other for the first time in a very new way.

Tyson smiled, "Amber, I could never tell you before, but you are beautiful. Your smile, your sparkling eyes, your...body, all of it. I have dreamed about you."

Amber blushed, "You did? what did you dream about??"

Tyson stammered, "I probably shouldn't have said that. Do you really want to know?"

Amber nodded her head.

Tyson started slowly, "I dreamed about being with you, about kissing those soft lips, feeling your soft body pressed against my hard one. I dreamed that we were...mating. My thickness was buried deep inside your needy, swollen wet pussy. Our bodies were moving together, needing wanting..."

Amber groaned in desire and frustration and then suddenly yelled out "Stop!"

There were tears in her eyes. She looked down at the floor.

"Tyson, I WANT you, I'm...dripping with need, but we CAN'T. I can't cheat on Luke, and if you don't leave right this second that is probably what would happen. Please, PLEASE leave now."

Tyson stood and gathered up his coat. "Amber, I'm so sorry about all of this. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

Amber simply pointed to the door. As soon as Tyson left, she broke down. She couldn't believe that she almost cheated. She was surprised how tempted she had been. She wanted to be with Tyson, she had wanted him in every way. She was positive that she wouldn't have been able to stop in another couple of minutes. She guessed that Essence had no idea that Tyson was harboring these feelings. Amber's heart ached. This was getting complicated for everyone. She needed to talk to Luke, but it was starting to get late. Amber slipped out of her clothes and climbed in bed. Her body was still humming with need. Without thinking she let her fingers find a nipple, she gently squeezed it and moaned. Her thoughts were of Tyson, her fingers slid lower as she pictured him sliding inside. Her fingers slid easily across her dripping labia. God, she had rarely been so wet. She knew this was a sign she was beginning to ovulate. She imagined Tyson's thickness pushing inside as dipped a finger inside and squeezed, God, this felt so good, she was gasping as she gently found her swollen clit. She felt her body building towards release. Suddenly her phone beeped. With a frustrated groan Amber rolled over and grabbed her phone. It was a text from Luke! It simply said LOVE YOU. LET'S TALK. Amber snapped out of her sexual haze and realized she had just about to bring herself to climax while thinking about Tyson.

Amber sat up in bed and shakily called Luke. They chatted for awhile about the conference. Honestly, it was great to hear his voice. She felt reassured by hearing his voice on the line. Eventually they came around to the topic of Luke's medical condition. Luke started by saying "Amber, I feel terrible. I have been thinking about letting you down all day. I love you more than anything in the world, and it is devastating to know that there is something I can't give you. I made a promise at our wedding to make you happy, and it just leaves a knot in my stomach to fail you like this. I'm so sorry."

Hearing his words made Amber feel ashamed of the way things had almost progressed in the last few hours. She was again glad she stopped Tyson when she did. Amber replied "Luke, you are the best husband a woman could ask for. I love you more than anything. It isn't your fault. The vows we took at our wedding weren't about my happiness, they were about us living life together through the ups and downs. This is it. It happens. I do want a baby; I ache to feel that life inside of me. I've always wanted that, but sometimes life has other plans."

Luke answered. "Thank you. This takes a weight off my shoulders. Amber you are amazing. I did look up artificial insemination, but it is incredibly expensive, and it doesn't always work. I'll work more overtime, and we can save up, but honestly, I don't know that we will be able to get enough money."

Amber was silent for a few seconds. "I know. The expense is staggering. I'd feel terrible about making you work all that overtime. I have to tell you what Essence said tonight." Amber paused, her heart was racing, "Essence suggested that Tyson and I sleep together. She said that she knows how much I want a baby, and that this would be the best alternative. She said it was a gift they wanted to give us."

Luke was silent for about 5 seconds, but it seemed to Amber to be 5 years. Finally, he asked "What do you think? Is this something you want to do?

Amber responded quickly, having anticipated his question. "It isn't what I want to do. I want you. I want to have your baby, but yes, I think it is the second-best option. They are our best friends. We know they are faithful to each other, and we could raise our children together."

Luke sighed. "It is very difficult for me to even picture you being with another man. Are you even attracted to Tyson? Could you do this?"

Amber replied with a sigh of her own. "Yes, he is an attractive man. I haven't thought of him in that way before, but yes, I am attracted to him."

The discussion between them lasted 30 minutes. Eventually Luke made a decision. "Ok.... I'm going to view this as the ultimate gift of love from me to you. I want you to have sex with Tyson. Hopefully you will only need to do it one time. I don't want to be there when it happens. That would just kill me. It needs to be when you are ovulating. When does that happen next for you?"

Amber was crying. She was overwhelmed with love and gratitude for her husband. She responded through her tears, "Luke, this is an incredible gift. I hope you know this is about having a baby. It isn't about Tyson and me. I'm sure it will feel good, but yes, hopefully just a one-time thing. I'm starting my prime ovulation cycle today. I think it should happen tomorrow. You are out of town. I know you don't want to watch this, but I feel like you need to be involved in some way. Tyson will be giving me his body, but this is all only because of you."

Luke hesitated. "What do you suggest?"

Amber softly replied. "Let me put you on speaker phone when it happens. I want you to be part of this. It will reassure me, to have your voice with me."

Luke agreed after several seconds of thought. "Ok. I think I can do that. It sounds like the timing should work well for tomorrow night. I'll call the Wright's in the morning and set it up with them. I love you, Amber. I'm glad I can give you this gift. The gift of life. It will be a long day for me, but let's just do it and get it over with."

Amber nodded though the phone and again thanked her husband. "I'm so sorry to put you through this, but I think it might even bring us closer. In the end, we will be a happy family. I'm looking forward to raising a family with you. You'll be an incredible Dad. Good night! Love you always!"

"Love you always!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber woke up later than usual. The previous day had worn her out emotionally. She checked her phone. She had texts from Luke and from Essence. Luke's text simply said IT IS SET UP. CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED TO. LOVE YOU ALWAYS. The message from Essence said TYSON IS COMING OVER AT 7:00 PM. ENJOY EVERYTHING. WE ALL LOVE YOU.

Amber sat in her bed gathering her thoughts. She couldn't believe that she had arrived at this point. Her long-time friend was going to be her lover tonight. With her husband's reluctant approval, she was going to giver herself to Tyson. The thoughts alone made her pussy quiver. Amber decided on an afternoon of self-care and preparation. She wanted to prepare her home and herself properly for the man that would make her a mother. She ate a good lunch. She cleaned the house. She set up candles in the bedroom. Eventually she showered and shaved every appropriate area. She applied lotion and approvingly slid her hand along her arms afterwards. Her skin was warm, soft, and sensitive. Amber next pulled out some new white, lace lingerie she had been saving for Luke's return home. It was a sheer white see through mesh top with a matching set of thong panties. It was almost bridal in its appearance. It was definitely something a new bride would wear to bed on her wedding night. Amber thought it seemed somehow accurate for tonight. She touched up her makeup and went to the mirror. Amber almost gasped when she saw herself. The lingerie perfectly accentuated every curve. As she slowly turned, she realized that the woman in the mirror was primed and ready. She checked the clock. It read 6:42. God, he was going to be here in 18 minutes. Amber had butterflies. She sat down. Alone with her thoughts, Amber felt the doubt start to creep in. Could she do this? Would it hurt Luke? How could they raise a baby that clearly wasn't his? She was certainly attracted to Tyson, but would this change their relationship? What about her friendship with Essence?

Arrow2572
Arrow2572
13 Followers
12