All Comments on 'Eternal Instinct'

by Arrow2572

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Obviously NOT a happily married couple if she can fall in love with another man so quickly and easily.

Do your husband the favour of a divorce so that both of you can move on.

Granted, you’ll be a single mom; but hey, at least you’ll be with the man you live while your ex husband can find a woman who will love him for who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid story! No woman, unless she was cheating would offer her husband to another! So was Essence cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully, there will be a continuation. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have either of these idiots ever heard of adoption? Stupid Luke is about to be kicked to the curb by cheating slut wife who is dumb enough to believe a big cock and some sweet words equal commitment.. She thinks Tyson loves her, what a fool. He's just playing her to get some free, stupid bimbo wife pussy. Amber is about to find out how tough it is being a single mom with maybe some STD's on top of it all! Pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can generally tell it's a first time writer just by the title and description. This was no different. I didn't read past the part where it became clear she would have a black baby. "Oh honey, you can't give me a baby so I'm gonna find a black guy to knock me up and then everyone will know that I think you're a wimp."

You have literally fucked up in your attempt to be woke. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happily married??? Happily married people don't think about fucking others whether they can have kids or not. You're no more than the next fucked up loser who thinks he's an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happily married couple? Yeah right. How are all their friends and family going to react when they see a black bastard coming out of the white skanks cunt? Good luck explaining that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband makes the ultimate sacrifice and his dirtbag, so called, friend and his skanky slut betray him. Of course, it couldn't be a nice story where two couples, black and white, sacrifice to give one of them the baby they want. The black guy has to be a predator. If it goes like most stories in this category do, the black guy whores her out. How original.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hard decisions ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the best ir cuckold story i have ever read. the perfect balance or realistic and fantasy. please make part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love all these racist pathetic comments. It's fantasy. Get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Please tell us what happens ?? Personally I would prefer to have Luke to call her out on this. And explain why he hung up. Then some anger and closure.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!! Well done! Please, go on 😉😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully this doesn't end up being just another unfinished story... As most of them end up being... Better to pump out part 2 while people have interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still waiting for part two to this amazing story! Hope you haven't forgotten about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I were Luke, I just wouldn't come back. Incredible betrayal after such a sacrifice. They should have been honest up front. Really well written, I bought in.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 big blazing stars for a heart breaking story about a cheating whore wife fucking the black neighbor instead of adopting. Automatic divorce! Hubby heard their vows of love, compete betrayal by both of the lovers. COMPLETE BETRAYAL! If I was hubby I would not ever return to that fucking slut whore! What fucking slut whore wife. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous