Eternal Penance? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one day I was on the common and there was Gomez, bent over double, gyrating and thrusting her bountiful ass luridly as upper class women and men watched and jeered. Gomez, normally very straight-laced, was near to tears in humiliation.

When she saw me, she shouted angrily, "Get your scrawny ass here and dance with me! This is all your fault!"

The upper class women ordered me to do the male portion of the dance.

I stood behind Gomez and simulated sex from behind.

As her big buttocks bounced and thrashed, her soaked sex glistening and puffy between her legs, I could not help becoming hard as a rock.

I was pretending to thrust into Gomez' vagina when an upper class woman shoved me from behind.

Gomez screamed. I gasped. In one smooth motion, my hot poker sank balls deep into her moist sex. She had already been aroused from the public display and humiliation.

The sudden fullness of her womanhood from my burgeoning manhood sent her over the edge almost instantly.

The strong muscles inside her clamped down tight on my cock as she had her first orgasm, locking me in place while her ass and legs shook in release.

"Motherfucker! Ohgodyesss! AUUUGGGHHH!"

I felt my orgasm surge in response, but of course the block stopped it. I groaned loudly in frustration, gripping her plump hips tightly.

She recovered, but wanted more. "Fuck! I've never had a dick this big...fuck me!"

She completely forgot she had an audience, which was growing in proportion to her passion. She began twerking on my manhood again, rotating and thrusting, her bountiful cheeks bouncing against me.

After a few minutes she was sent off into a series of crashing orgasms again, this time multiples that grew increasingly violent.

Her ecstatic bliss was as evident as my pre-orgasmic frustration.

I was fucking her harder and harder, chasing the release which would not come. For the first time in a long time I was almost begging as her unusually strong vaginal muscles gripped me tight.

Then I realized that her orgasmic cries were mingled with her...laughter.

"Cum for me, good sir Robert! Fill me with your seed and leave me with child!" She was mocking me.

Her words set me off. My cock pulsed repeatedly within her...which she felt and voiced approval for...but I could not achieve an orgasm. I groaned in desperation as she continued fucking me hard.

Laughing, "This is for Sally, and Roger, for the cave women and all the others...I can cum, you can't!" And she did, in waves of trembling orgasms, "I can cum, you can't you sonuvabitch! Fuck me!"

This just set me off more. I deserved this torment...I craved it.

When at long last...and I mean a long time, she wore herself out and calmed, Gomez surprised me. She held me close to her bosom and explained. She knew I was not that guy anymore, and she appreciated me for who I was now.

But tormenting me, gaining so much pleasure while I got only denial and torment, made her feel a part of history because I had BEEN there and was one of those guys then.

I understood, and kissed her on the forehead. I told her while I absolutely, positively, desperately wanted to be released from denial and orgasm, I also was enjoying the torment. I understood my place in history and did not mind women wanting to "get revenge" and be a part of that history.

DAMN was that a mistake.

One of the audience had recorded our twerking dance, the ravenous sex scene, and even our closing conversation. By the time I got back to the dorm it had been posted to social media and inter-departmental communications.

And every female on campus made it their mission to "get payback for women of the past and experience history." Even young women who had only ever heard of life before the female led civilization act through our class, were suddenly orgasmic justice warriors!

Somehow through all the vitriol, they still respected, liked me and depended on me.

I found myself tutoring fellow students while they simultaneously used me for sex and denial, often filmed for posterity.

Sabrina sat astride my phallus, rocking gently, cumming frequently, answering practice questions.

And this became normal, apparently, in my last four weeks of class instruction.

A male cadet approached me for assistance cramming for a history test. When I said yes, he asked if while we studied could his girlfriend fellate me to "strike a blow for women everywhere."

Sure. Why not.

I believe every female cadet on campus had me fuck them vaginally or anally, fellated me, had me perform cunnilingus or analingus...and each one wanted a souvenir photo with my hard, dripping penis next to their face to prove they left me desperate.

Professor Oglethorpe with the history department was the absolute worst. She "won one for women everywhere" at least three times a week.

Once again, I want to reinforce this was not some crazy sex academy. 99% of our time was spent studying serious topics related to our future service. It only seems sex crazed because that is the subject of my narrative. And it is difficult not to focus on sex when you are getting plenty, but no relief.

Finally we completed our final tests, assessments and physical exams.

Despite the advanced technology, tradition required our results to be posted on screens in the main hall for all to see.

As I entered the hall, I saw a couple of the young men sitting shell-shocked. Another was openly weeping. They had met the requirements to graduate. But due to their performance, they had not been promoted above the rank of seaman.

No semen from seamen.

I made my way to the large screen mounted to the walls and searched for my name.

"Robert O'Brien - Graduated/Ensign"

I felt Klarr, Sabrina and others slapping me on the back in congratulations. I had placed well enough to be promoted past non-com to the most junior commissioned officer rank. A true honor for a male!

Graduation day was a tremendous ceremony.

The female graduates all looked sharp in their brand new uniforms.

We males stood intermingled with them in formation, arm bands with rank insignia on our right arms. This was to be the closest we would get to a uniform.

When I was called to the stage, I expected to have my name read, a diploma handed to me, and hurried off stage.

Instead, Commandant Umbutu gave a lengthy description of my life's adventures, then detailed my scholastic results.

Finally he described my progress from "man-whore" to greatly desired "whore for womankind." He provided an award for this, a pendant shaped like a man on his knees before a very dominant busty woman.

I received the "Most Supportive Student" award from the class. No, not for my "skills" but for my ability and willingness to advise and tutor my contemporaries.

The Commandant then called Gomez to the stage. She came up hesitantly as it was out of the normal order.

As we stood there turning crimson, the class president proclaimed us the class "Dance Queen & King" while the video of the public twerking and intercourse incident played behind us on a big screen.

This greatly amused all in attendance, as the title was not normally a thing. It had been created wholly for our benefit.

Just before we were to toss our caps, the Medical director stood on the stage. She stated it was time for male orgasm blocks to be released, at least temporarily, so male cadets could enjoy the graduation ceremonies.

With that said, she tapped on the tablet she held.

While I was at the time flaccid, I definitely felt a solid "SNICK" at my perineum, and sensed I was free to experience orgasmic release!

I heard gasps and laughter to my left in the formation. Now Chief Wilson, young and wound up, found himself in extremis.

Standing in formation nude with a desperately hard erection, as soon as our orgasm block was released, he cried out in surprise as his cock blasted rope after rope of milky cum up onto the stage, lacing across the medical director's pants.

A couple of the other males had similar incidents. Not too bad really, considering.

That night, there was a ball held as celebration of our new Adventure.

It was still disconcerting. All of the women were dressed in everything from Southern Belle dresses, to Sundresses, to pencil dresses...whatever they chose.

We males on the other hand were still completely nude. Well, except for our arm bands with our rank insignia.

After hours of dancing and drinking and eating, the class president called everyone together. She was attempting to keep her voice calm, which her excitement mitigated. On top of that, was the fact she was hammered. So she happily slurred her words.

"Ooookkaaaayy...we hash tree days til we is given your ship iassignments. That's three days to party....to f-u-u-u-c-k."

"Ifsh you gots a partner already...get the fuck out....so the rest of us can pair offfff..."

Probably 50 couples connected and left, already playing grab ass.

"Okayokayokayokaydoo...KLARR! KLARR WHERE IS YA?"

Klarr stepped through the crowd, questioning.

"Miss Klarr...You had the best overall score...so you get to choose which of these young stud muffins will be your sex slave this weekend"

Klarr did not even hesitate. Rather than sorting through Hunks, she immediately strode across the room, grabbed my hand and dragged me from the room.

Behind us we heard the jeers and cries of "no, fair! Share!" I guess the whole thing of re-enacting history with the old man was still a thing.

But beautiful blue Klarr had rescued me...I hoped.

Once in the hallway she turned and kissed me briefly. "I am afraid I took some liberties. You honestly can turn me down if you want...I know you have waited a long time for this and could spend the next three days fucking several people."

She blushed, which was interesting considering her predilection with hues. "I rented a beach house in the Outer Banks. I was hoping you might want to spend the weekend there with me...we may never see each other again after." A tear formed at her eye.

In the next moment her entire body was iridescent as I enthusiastically said "Yes! Please, yes!"

It was down the east coast by several hundred miles. The "modern" transport only took a few minutes. Still, we had to go to the terminal and exit the terminal in the Carolinas.

Klarr was very impressive in her sharp new white dress uniform. I walked beside her completely nude, my dick swinging free between my legs.

Nobody really took notice, except for a few people impressed by the size of my phallus.

I was still incredibly uncomfortable. The academy had at least seemed like a closed community. Here I was plainly naked and submissive in front of everyone. Even though my arm band indicated Klarr and I were the same rank. It was normal for them...this was the world they had grown up in. But it was wild for me.

I was much more comfortable when we arrived at the beach house. Partly because we were alone, partly because Klarr almost immediately shed her uniform. We were nude together, and damn was her body magnificent!

As was every other cadet, we were physically and emotionally drained from months of intensive training and our trip. We lay together on a couch...I lay in her arms as we viewed the ocean through a large picture window.

She lazily caressed me as my head lay cradled between her breasts. The closeness to someone who truly cared about me coupled with the realization that...if she willed it...I could actually experience an orgasm for the first time in nearly a century and a half, soon had my erection beyond it's fullest tumescence.

She glanced down at my seeping cock and spoke, "Robert, would you be terribly upset if I just wanted to relax and lay in each other's arms all weekend?"

I could hardly speak. I gulped. "I...uh...if that is what you want, I'll be okay..."

She smiled. "You are such a sweetheart. Willing to make that sacrifice for me."

She traced a fingertip along the length of my shaft, "I am going to walk out onto the deck, lean on the railing, and watch the ocean. I want you to wait a moment, then follow me. Then I want you to push this beautiful cock into me and FUCK me for all you're worth until you fill me with your human seed, Robert. Hold nothing back. Then I want you make love to me all weekend the way YOU want..."

She slid out from beneath me and was gone.

It took me a moment to get my bearings. After all this time, was this really happening?

I stepped out onto the deck. The deck and the railing were painted a clean, crisp white. It was a clear day; the ocean and the sky were their own brilliant hues of blue.

Juxtaposed against this beauty was another. Klarr faced away from me, her bare feet against the deck, her long muscular legs leading up to a perfectly shaped ass. I could see the moist cleft of her sex waiting for me as her elbows rested on the railing.

Her "mood ring" body was a glittering turquoise blue in her state of arousal. Her long hair shimmered in the sunlight. I had to stand there and take her in.

I approached and caressed her back with light touches of my fingertips as the head of my hard manhood caressed the soft entrance to her womanhood. She sighed and pressed gently back against me. Encouraging me to take her.

I penetrated her ever so slowly, taking the time to savor her satiny texture and wetness enveloping my shaft inch by inch. She was heavenly.

When I had fully impaled her on my manhood, I paused. I was nervous...I did not so much think this was a trick on her part, however I fully expected the fates to rob me of my release once again.

She felt SOOO good. I was confused a bit. I had made love to so many women, even Klarr herself. But this felt different. She had felt wonderful before, but wow.

Then it clicked.

Hope.

Even with my reservations, I had hope I would actually get release myself this time. I had thoroughly enjoyed being selfless and serving all those people. But I still wanted mine.

Her buttocks pressed against me, she gyrated her sex on my shaft, and she whined playfully, "Come on stud...don't tease me..."

I began slowly sliding in and out of her, still wanting to savor every bit of her.

She intuited my trepidation, and why. She turned to look at me so I could see her expression, "Robert, I really do want this...no games...I want to be the one who gets to make you cum. I want to share that with you. Please...take it. You deserve it."

"Oh, damn, thank you."

I began to fuck her with purpose, expecting to fire off within seconds.

I didn't. I began to realize my body had been trained to not expect relief. I felt the orgasm building, but it was not happening. I realized I was going to have to work to make myself cum.

Klarr did not have that problem, though. She quickly cried out trough her first powerful orgasm. Then every couple of minutes she built to another series of crashing orgasms.

As she became more and more desperate in her screams, I remembered her different physiology. I reached down and felt, and sure enough, every time she came her clit became more and more swollen, filling with more and more cum.

She was begging now. "Oh, fuckfuckfuck! Please cum! Please?? I need completion! I need you to suck my clitty, baby...what the fuck is wrong? FUCK ME!"

It had been twenty-five minutes. I grabbed her hips tightly with both hands and closed my eyes. I focused only on my cock, how good it felt, and began slamming into her violently...using her for my own needs.

"Aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhyessss!!" She screamed in orgasmic agony as my shaft slid repeatedly past her G-spot, and my cock and balls slammed into her painfully swollen clit.

Finally I felt the cum boiling up through my shaft as if a cannon ball was being ejected by explosive force. I wondered if people out at sea could hear my bellows as I filled her with cum.

The analogy was not lost on me as I looked down and saw the ocean waves crashing ashore, and heard their roar mingled with mine.

I also saw rivulets of my semen flowing down the backs of Klarr's trembling legs; my cum had quickly filled her and overflowed.

I could not recall ever having an orgasm so intense. This must be what a full-body orgasm felt like. My body shook, trembled, then convulsed.

As if in the distance I could hear her crying out through another series of orgasms, set off by mine. My vision narrowed to a tunnel and I realized I was going to black out.

As I fell, the last thing I heard was her panicked voice, "Oh god no! Nooo...I need...." And then I was on the deck.

When I came to, I was laying on my back on the deck. Klarr was above me, obviously desperate to wake me. No, she was not giving me mouth-to-mouth.

She was out of her mind with need. She later told me I had been unconscious for at least ten minutes, which seemed like an hour to her...she needed the warm caress of my mouth to release the pressure in her clit.

She had placed herself in a sixty-nine position over me. As she rubbed her slick, swollen pussy over my face, she was vigorously fellating my still erect cock, trying to suck start me if it were possible. Evidently it worked.

I awoke to the sights, sensations and scent of her need. Looking up at her buttocks, I could tell her body fairly pulsed in a bright royal blue tint. I thought, "she is going to kill me, either on purpose or accidentally in her hysterical passion."

Without hesitation, I tilted up and took her cherry-red bud into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue, sucking tenderly.

It immediately burst, flooding my mouth and throat with wave after wave of her Veluvian girl cum. I swallowed as fast as I could, but it still overflowed my mouth and spilled down the sides of my face, filling my ears and soaking my hair.

Her thighs clamped tight over my head and she shook violently in her release, her flesh muffling the sound of her shrieks.

It was all too much. I convulsed and came again, hard, filling HER mouth with MY cum. Now we were both crying out into each other's genitals, trying in vain to swallow while cumming together. Fortunately I did not black out this time.

After several minutes sending each other into orgasmic fits, we finally lay exhausted together on the deck, both too spent to move.

She lay in my arms, once again a radiant turquoise being.

I was going to regret our exhaustion, as she forgot to run and get the antacids for my Veluvian girl cum filled stomach. That was not a fun experience. But it passed quickly and in retrospect, was entirely worth it.

Later that night we lay together on the bed in the beach house. She told me she wanted to experience me being in control in her bed. She wanted me to make love to her without her telling me what to do. I assured her it would still be all about her. I would spend the weekend with either my head or my cock between her legs. But first...

Klarr hesitated, then spoke quietly. "I have to tell you something, and please don't be mad. Even if we never see each other again after we get our assignments, I feel a connection to you."

"Okay, I feel the same...why would I be..." She placed a finger to my lips to hush me.

"Robert. Because the females have always been dominant, there has never been a...um...productive coupling between our two species."

She let that soak in. "I think you and I would create a beautiful baby, and even if you don't want to be mine, I would love to find out and for us to be the first."

She watched for my reaction.

My response was to move above her, nudge her legs apart, and slowly penetrate her. I kissed her tenderly as I slowly made love to her until I filled her with my seed. As I came, she reached down and pressed her swollen clit towards her opening. My manhood pressed it into her womanhood and it burst forth, mingling us within her.

Her radiance filled the room, and my heart.