Eternal Penance? Pt. 02

Story Info
Training includes more denial & humiliation; and love?
7k words
4.77
6.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is a little outside my wheelhouse. If you like it, please vote or comment so I know if Robert's story should continue.

The "The Earth-Space Exploration Corps" recruiters apparently liked what they saw and heard during my interview. My physical condition, my knowledge of "history" and my eagerness seemed to score points.

I was with a group of dozens of men and women transported to a facility for "basic training."

During the transport, I listened and picked up on a few dynamics.

All men were indeed nude in regular society. It was just a given. They also were not allowed sexual activity or release without the direct command of a female. Any female.

I found the women in our group were there because they had chosen a career in the military, or space exploration.

They had to go through basic training just like anyone else. But after training they were guaranteed an officer's commission.

When they had signed up they had lost the privilege of clothing during training. While all of the males were nonchalant, being accustomed to their nudity, the women in the group were very uncomfortable initially. They were not used to public nudity and felt as if everyone's eyes were on them.

Well. They were not wrong.

We arrived at the training facility, which evidently had been used for that purpose for centuries. I realized my grandfather, who had been a sailor, attended the same school!

After an initial briefing about general rules, we were formed into lines for medical clearance.

I was first in line because I was the oldest in the class. It wasn't the centuries. Yes, I had been open about my origins, and apparently it was not unheard of here. But the "age" being used for me was my biological age...minus my etherial experience. Even in my late thirties, I was considered the "old man" as most of the cadets were adult teens or early twenties.

We were prodded, poked, measured and analyzed. A nurse placed a device which had about two dozen heads on it against my upper arm and pulled a trigger. I was suddenly injected with numerous vaccines and supplements.

Apparently some of the supplements were for physical fitness. Within a few seconds my muscles felt stronger and more vital than they had in my youth. I could feel the soreness dissipate from my joints.

Sonuvabitch! My erection, already a major distraction, grew even stronger. I felt nineteen again. It throbbed, I groaned, the nurse laughed.

While I was distracted, she lifted my testicles, placed another injection gun against my perineum, and pulled the trigger.

"Oww! Fuuck! What was that?"

She smiled back with an impish grin. She obviously liked her job.

"It's your GCM, or Genital Control Module. It can control whether you can have an erection or not. But more importantly...it controls the ability to orgasm. When injected, it has an orgasm block which will not be disabled until your training is over...males are not allowed the distraction of orgasm during training."

A twenty-two year old three people behind me with a burgeoning erection asked in a quavering voice, "Ha-how long is training?"

She ignored him, looking to see my reaction, "Eight months of intensive training. We have a saying here...'no semen from seamen' and you are all seaman rank until you promote to non-com or commissioned officer."

A humanoid woman in her twenties behind me, who looked mostly human but had the most beautiful blue skin, asked, "We're all seamen?"

The nurse reassured her, "Yes, dear. But don't worry. You don't have any semen to give...the no orgasm rule does not apply to female cadets."

The twenty-two year old asked, "What if we don't get promoted above seaman after training?"

The impish grin returned, and in a sing song voice, "No semen from seamen...better study hard."

The boy turned instinctively to run. Two muscular women caught him and dragged him back.

The nurse shook her head, "Next..."

Our training was very intense. Or at least constant. We learned combat training, tactics, avionics, organizational details, applicable law, stellar navigation, and dozens of other topics.

Sex was not part of the training. But it was certainly part of our lives.

The culture in which any female could "demand satisfaction" from any male carried over from civilian life into the services. Even during working hours, if it did not hinder the efficiency of the crew and a woman craved "attending" all she had to do was order it from a male crew member.

Rank had no privilege in this arena. If a lowly female ensign wanted it and a male lieutenant was handy, and it did not interfere with duties...

The female seamen could only demand attending from fellow male seamen. They looked forward to the end of their training.

I was the oldest cadet in the class. As a result I ended up being somewhat of a sage to my younger classmates. They would come to me for advice and to vent.

I was also popular amongst the female cadets and the academy staff due to the size of my member and my patience when making love to them. Something the younger males had not had the time to learn, for the most part.

I and several other cadets were relaxing during one of the rare evenings off we got. The cadets did not have individual rooms, but slept on bunk beds in a large dormitory. There was a break area in the same room with several tables and a kitchen.

I was sitting at one of the tables reading news articles on a tablet. I was trying to keep current on events since I had been "out of pocket" for so long.

Suddenly the door burst open, slamming against the wall behind it. Seaman Klarr, a Veluvian female cadet stormed into the room, cursing in the native language of her planet.

Klarr was the blue skinned female who had been behind me in medical. She was an incredibly beautiful young woman, only standing about 5'2" but strong as an ox due to her race.

In addition to being very strong, Veluvians had a genetic issue which caused them great difficulty in the fleet.

The joke was that everyone wanted to play poker with Veluvians. They were famous for being living, breathing mood rings.

Most people have a poker face. Veluvians could control their expressions. But what they could not control was their tinting. It changed quite uncontrollably with their emotions and moods. It is hard to deceive someone or pretend when your entire body gives you away.

Klarr's normally brilliant turquoise flesh was currently a dark, iridescent midnight blue.

Everyone knew what that meant. She was out of control pissed and on the war path.

Everyone moved quickly to their bunks, anxious not to incur her wrath. Everyone except me, focused on an article about the latest race of "aliens" the fleet had encountered.

Before I knew what was happening, I was lifted bodily from my chair and slammed face down on the stainless steel table, feet dangling, ass exposed.

Klarr roared in her dainty voice, screaming angrily. One hand held me forcefully in place while the other hand rained down repeated blows onto my upturned buttocks.

With each blow she screamed in Veluvian what would translate to, "FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKMOTHERFUCKERSFUUUUCK!!!"

The bystanders noticed her nipples become hard and turn translucent. The intensity of her emotions and the beating she was giving my backside had led to arousal.

My ass was bruised and battered, which I definitely felt when she growled and lifted me bodily off of the table, spun me over and dropped my battered backside onto the cold steel surface.

She quickly climbed on top of me and in one smooth motion, mounted my cock. She howled in delight, slamming herself onto me repeatedly and digging her claws into my chest for purchase. Her passion was so violent that the slamming of her gorgeous sapphire ass onto my hips was leaving bruising to match my backside.

I felt the semen boiling inside of my balls and the pulse in my cock as I prepared to cum. I was nearly delirious myself when my orgasm was blocked, leaving me gasping in desperation.

Her release was not blocked though. She cried out as she came hard...digging in and screeching in orgasmic agony.

Before she had even finished she lifted up off my manhood and slid to my mouth.

In her species, the female body had developed differently. Apparently to make sure the female ejaculate got where it was supposed to, when a Veluvian female orgasmed, the copious amount of fluid was stored in her clitoris until stimulated to release.

I looked up and saw that her clit was swollen and an angry red color...like a ripe strawberry.

She cried desperately, "Oh, god, it's so fucking full it hurts!"

I could certainly relate to that.

"Suck it! Suck it, make it stop!!"

She hovered right above me. I leaned up and obliged her by placing the whole "berry" into my mouth and lashing it with my tongue.

My reward was that the berry virtually burst, flooding my mouth with incredibly sweet Veluvian girl cum. It tasted like the best chocolate I had ever eaten. I swallowed repeatedly to take it all in. Klarr sighed through what she called the completion...a second orgasm.

Once she had regained her composure, and returned to her eye-catching turquoise complexion, she strode to her bunk and returned. She handed me a bottle of antacids she always kept with her, "Here...you are gonna need these...I'm told our cum is like good spicy food. It tastes great going down, but it's gonna fuck you up later. Sorry, Papi..."

The other cadets in the large room had watched our little scene in awe. Now, feeling safe again, everyone returned to what they had been doing before. Although some disappeared to their bunks in pairs, aroused by Klarr's antics.

A few minutes later I lay on my bunk, Klarr cuddled contentedly on my side, her head on my chest. Thanks to the medications we had been injected with, my bruises and lacerations were mostly healed already.

She kissed my chest. "Thank you, Papi, I could never get through this training without your help. I AM sorry about what just happened."

I caressed her shimmering hair. "Don't worry about it ma'am. You can come home and kick this dog anytime."

She looked up at me, puzzled.

"In my time there was a running joke about coming home from a bad day to find your pet canine waiting for you. Out of frustration you would kick your dog out of the way. Even though you loved the dog."

She smiled, "I do love my old puppy, Papi..."

"So, what lit your fuse earlier?"

"You have the funniest sayings, Robert." But she understood the reference, "Professor Smythe. I swear he hates me or has something against females, or Veluvians, or both. I am struggling in his class and he came after me for it. The more he criticized, the bluer I got, which made him mad, which made me angrier..."

I stroked her hair to calm her for a minute. "He may not have it in for you. Next time you are in his office, look at the memorabilia on his wall. He has been in many campaigns and exploration ventures."

"What does that mean?"

"I have had a lot of time to watch people over the years. I think it is important to Professor Smythe to make sure we all learn as much as possible. Because what he teaches us can save our lives later. He has seen people die. I think his frustration may be because he feels responsible and doesn't want to fail you."

The realization hit her and her countenance changed. "Oh my. Wow. It's love, not hate."

I smiled, "Exactly. And you and I have got to work on your poker face. It won't do for a starship captain to rip the tallywhacker off of an errant crew member."

"I'm not a Captain, silly."

"No...but you will be."

She noticed my manhood throb and emit a dollop of pre-cum. "Oh, my, Papi. How do you stay so calm? When I need it, I have to have it! And it's been nearly a century and a half for you??"

I laughed. "Well, only the last few months count towards my frustration. I certainly missed it when I was in etherial space, but it wasn't like having a physical body. If it makes you feel any better, I am screaming in desperation on the inside..."

"So does it help when you have sex or attend to someone? Or make it worse?"

"Yes. Both."

"Well, that's good." She slid her genitalia over my mouth. As I began servicing her again, she took my manhood into her mouth and began fellating me, working hard to torment me as I pleased her.

We continued our training. I had been successful in business during my previous life, and had learned a great deal watching true leaders in my ethereal time, even having been summoned by several of them.

I used my knowledge to help the many younger cadets, most of whom saw me as an elder sage.

One day we were in Professor Bloom's class discussing alien cultures when the conversation turned to human vs alien physiology and sexual relations.

Ms. Bloom was explaining that some alien females took as much as five hours of direct stimulation to achieve sexual satisfaction. This of course made it unlikely for a human male to mate with her successfully.

Seaman Cerita Gomez was incredulous and disbelieving. "That is crazy! Thank god human women can cum easily...I couldn't handle that at all."

I did something I rarely did, I spoke up in public, "You should be thankful, Gomez. It was not that long ago many human women went their entire lives without having experienced an orgasm."

Another female cadet was horrified, "Bullshit!"

Professor Bloom was quick to respond, "It's true ladies. Robert is absolutely correct...and remember, he gives us first-hand, eye witness testimony."

Cadet Sabrina Wiley asked, "How? And how did they fix it? Was it an inoculation, like our healing meds?"

The Professor looked at me, "Would you like to explain it, Robert? Or shall I?"

"Perhaps it would be better if you did so. I would be perfectly willing to answer any questions afterwards, if you would like."

Professor Bloom explained to the class that women's sexual abilities had simply been a matter of evolution. Similar to humans having a great deal of body hair in pre-historic times, then evolving to not needing it because they no longer lived outside in the elements. Or any other number of evolutionary examples.

Gomez asked, "So females did not even have the ability to orgasm?"

"Oh, we did. It was just that nobody cared whether we did or not. Remember that initially, intercourse was only about procreation. All that was "needed" was for the male to penetrate a vagina with his penis and ejaculate. Which as we know even today, does not take very long unless the male puts effort into stamina."

That drew some knowing laughter from the female cadets, and red faces from the males.

"Also, women NEEDED a man for survival. They went to great lengths to attract and keep one. Their needs were secondary, even to them. But in the last couple of centuries that began to change. With technology and cultural changes, women were increasingly self-sufficient. And with that change came the self-confidence and the physiological evolution so that we can orgasm at will. Partly because we no longer had to care what mean thought so much. Fortunately, unlike men, we retained the joy of multiple orgasms, if that is what WE want."

A male student queried, "Um, why didn't WE evolve?"

The professor held up her hands and shrugged. "Maybe someday you will."

Unintentionally, I chuckled as a thought entered my mind.

Professor Bloom smiled, "Do you have something to contribute, Robert?"

I blushed.

Gomez prodded, "Please..."

I sighed. "Well, the evolution conversation made me think of something from my previous life. When I was a child, I saw a movie called '10,000 years BC' about pre-historic times. In one part of the movie, the cave women were down by the river washing clothing...animal skins. One of them bent over from the waist, her big beautiful buttocks and lady parts exposed. One of the cave men spotted her and reacted immediately, running down a hill and penetrating her hard and fast. No questions asked...just took it. It did not show it in the film, but we can imagine he finished quick and went on his way...leaving her with child."

There was laughter and some "wows."

"Two more parts to my story. Later on in my first life, after this evolution had begun, somewhat of a craze began. Young women would 'twerk' to attract young men in dancing. Very similar to what happened in the movie, but symbolic."

Gomez asked, "What the hell is twerking??"

Professor Bloom knew. She grinned, and without a hint of malice, "Robert, would you mind coming to the front of the class and demonstrating?"

It was not really a question.

I walked hesitantly to the open area by her lectern. Keep in mind I was naked. In fact the only people in the class of 200 who were not nude were the professor and her intern.

I looked at her imploringly.

"Go ahead. We're all adults here. You made a good point...but there is no way for them to comprehend without seeing it for themselves."

She turned her attention to the class. "Keep in mind, while Robert has a delectable ass...the young women he refers to usually had big, well-shaped buttocks...like Gomez there...they would shake enticingly."

She nodded to me.

I turned away from the class, then bent over at the hips, placing my hands flat on the floor as best I could. My buttocks, my heavy testicles, and my big flaccid manhood were exposed to the class.

I got some catcalls. Professor Bloom held up her hand and spoke conspiratorially, "Wait for it..."

I mimicked what I had seen done as best I could. I rotated my hips, then thrust them back and forth repeatedly. It had the effect of bouncing my buttocks up and down and around. My long, thick phallus swung back between my legs, then forward smacking my abdomen over and over.

"Oh, baby!"

"Holy crap, that is obscene!"

"Meet me after class, baby!"

More catcalls.

The professor added, "Keep going, Robert. Class, the young men would respond in the public dance like this..."

She walked behind me and very lewdly mimicked fucking me up the ass, even grabbing hold of my hips.

The class went wild. Professor Bloom was definitely a "cool" teacher now.

When she returned me to my seat, she queried, "What was the last part of your story?"

I answered hopefully with a bit of humor, "Well...I told you about the cavemen and women. When I first arrived here, I found myself standing on a busy city street, naked and oblivious. A woman passing by on the sidewalk liked what she saw. Without a word she pushed me down and had her way with me...finished quickly and then went on her way, leaving me with this unrequited erection. I thought, at least I'm not pregnant!"

Sabrina, who had sampled me a couple of weeks before, spoke up nervously, "It could not have been all bad for women in your 'first life' as you call it. You are such a considerate lover." She blushed furiously. "So some women had it good, right?"

I tried to choose my words carefully. "You are right, Sabrina. There were some men who treated women well, and made an effort to see to their sexual needs first."

I choked up a bit, fighting back tears and looking down, regaining my composure. The class grew quiet.

"I...I uh...I was not one of them. Guys like me were the reason the 'Female Supremacy Laws' were passed. I spent well over a century serving a well deserved penance of denial while servicing others before I grew into the man I am today."

I described for them how I had died, fucking my best friend's wife Sally in front of him, destroying their marriage. I told them she was one of dozens, if not hundreds, and that I had never cared if they were satisfied as long as I got mine.

I tried to convey how much I regretted my actions, and that I deserved the penance that, in a way, I was still serving.

For several weeks after that class, I would be in the dorm, or walking through the hallways, or on the common, and observe female cadets amusing themselves by making a male bend over double and twerk for them. It had become quite a trend.