Eternal Penance? Pt. 04

Story Info
Spaceman Robert is popular; must he choose a master?
5.7k words
4.68
3.6k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It should be readily apparent that this story is pure imagination and involves many scenarios which are not actually possible. It will not make much sense if you have not read the preceding chapters.

Please comment whether or not you would like to read more of Robert's inter-stellar adventures. I'm leaning towards leaving his future to your imagination, but could be persuaded.

------------------------------

I stood frozen in place on the bridge of the Earth Space Exploration Vessel Amazon, staring at the view screen. My manhood remained erect even after I had spontaneously ejaculated across the deck in front of me at the sight of Cassandra.

If I was not so distracted, I would have felt bad for creating a mess that a seaman was now having to clean up.

The only time I had seen Cassandra, I had been an ethereal being. Now that I was whole and human, she seemed even more beautiful than before. And of course my mind was occupied by the sexual experience I'd had with this alien goddess. An extreme physical and emotional experience which filled my soul.

The captain and the bridge crew were looking at me in surprised amusement. I had gained quite a clientele on the female dominant ship because of my large cock and my legendary stamina. But here I was firing off at just the sight of Cassandra.

The captain spoke. Not to me, but to Cassandra. "Your highness, I would very much like to host you aboard the Amazon. I would love to host a dinner for you so you can regale us with your story about Robert."

Cassandra's melodious voice had a soothing effect on all who heard it. Even if you were not seeing her, you could hear the smile, "Of course, Captain, I would be incredibly honored. May I make a small request?"

"Certainly."

"Would you mind assigning Robert to...attend to my needs and be my liaison while I am aboard?"

Her needs. I could almost hear the unspoken snickers from my shipmates.

"Oh, absolutely. I am certain he will be thrilled. You would be happy to attend the Princess, would you not, Robert?"

It took me a moment to answer, my mouth dry, "Yes, ma'am." I wasn't sure which "ma'am" I was speaking to.

Arrangements were made for PRINCESS Cassandra (I had never known that) to transfer to our ship the next morning.

On the transport deck, the ship's command staff and an honor detail were standing in formation in their dress uniforms. Which struck me funny concerning we males. Rather than our usual subdued rank arm bands, they were satiny. Otherwise, we were nude.

Princess Cassandra stepped from the shuttle. By herself, no entourage, no escort. The same humble person I had met and loved.

Now I got some payback for the smirks of my crew-mates on the bridge.

I had not realized it in my ethereal state in our last meeting. But in physical form, Cassandra emitted pheromones and a persona which had an effect on others. An effect she could no more control than her benevolent, empathetic nature.

Every male on deck suddenly became almost painfully erect. A couple of them groaned and ejaculated uncontrollably as I had earlier. I experienced an erection I thought would burst, but managed not to cum.

What surprised me was seeing many of the female crew tense up, some flexing their legs while attempting to remain at attention. I could actually see Lt. Davison's trousers become soaked as she experienced a female ejaculation, earning a reproachful look from the Captain. I saw a tear run down Davison's cheek as she fought to maintain a semblance of composure.

And Cassandra had not even spoken yet.

She stepped forward and spoke briefly with the Captain, who I could tell was also struggling.

The Captain announced, "Princess Cassandra would like to say a few words."

Cassandra's melodious voice both soothed and aroused everyone.

"I want to thank each and every one of you for your hospitality. I look forward to learning more about you and your ship in the coming days..."

Her use of the word "coming" elicited a few unintentional moans.

"I apologize for the effect I am having on you all. I assure you I have no control over the pheromones and other influences my race has on your races. I feel I should warn you...the arousal will not dissipate without an orgasm. So please take care of each other..."

The double entendre was not lost on anyone. Many were already considering who they would ask for help with her cogent advice.

She bowed respectfully to the crew, then stepped to me. "The Captain says I have an hour until the banquet, and that you will show me to my quarters."

She was compassionate, loving, and devious. She glided gracefully beside me as we walked, her head on my shoulder and a hand on my ass. My erection tried valiantly to expand even more.

When we arrived at her quarters, she thanked me for guiding her to her door, and asked that I return in 45 minutes to be her escort to the banquet. My hopes for a sexual encounter were dashed, but my tumescence was not.

Disappointed, but still hopeful, I headed for my quarters. Perhaps I could at least get a cold shower.

I only made it a couple of decks when I encountered Lt. Washington. She had been monitoring my comm device. Without a word she placed her hand atop my head and guided me down between her thighs.

She knew very well that my burgeoning manhood would have served her better. But the ever thoughtful Keisha had no intention of permitting ME release. She would use my tongue to relieve her of Cassandra's effect while leaving me desperately wanting. I loved her for her cunning.

Within minutes she was gyrating her hot, moist sex on my face and holding my head tightly in place as she came hard, silently as usual.

She stood. "Thank you, Ensign. Apparently I'll need that routinely the next few days."

Fortunately I did not encounter anyone else who had been in Cassandra's presence...yet...and was able to grab a quick shower before returning to escort her to the banquet in her honor.

When her door slid open, Cassandra was pleased to see I had not been able to gain relief for my swollen erection. She took my arm and walked closely beside me.

She whispered that she had missed me and wanted to hear all about my adventures when we had the opportunity to be alone. My stress level rose, not only because of the sexual tension, but because I was concerned what her reaction would be concerning Klarr and the daughter I had never met.

The banquet was a hit. Cassandra enjoyed the cuisine and appeared to really enjoy the company of the crew. She spoke of friendships, economic trade and exploration. There was nothing sexual discussed or intimated.

Yet the pheromones and sensuality were something she could not restrain. There were several dresses ruined that night, either from pre-cum during dances or girl-cum while sitting while aroused.

A huge contingent of the crew was present. Everyone was formal and well-behaved during the festivities. But afterwards there was a desperate fuck fest in private quarters and hallway recesses. It was hours before the erotic fog began to lift enough for normal ship functions.

By the time I got her back to her quarters, I was walking funny. My poor manhood was a deep purple hue and so hard it's flesh glistened. My balls were full also...apparently her effect increased the production of semen too.

She seemed to ignore my extreme neediness as she offered me a full glass of Veluvian whiskey and sat across from me with hers. Why did every woman I knew prefer Veluvian whiskey? Did she know about my iridescent blue lover?

She asked me to tell her about my experiences since I returned to a physical form. For the next hour I recounted all of my adventures, both professional and sexual. Almost all of them.

She smiled, and regarded me with humor. "That was fascinating. Now...tell me about the Veluvian and your child, lover."

Oh hell. It came back to me that Cassandra had been the being who orchestrated my initial "correction" for being a man-whore, and had rescued me from the same from across the galaxies. Of course she knew about Klarr.

She stood and came to me. Removing her clothes, she sat astride me and sank her womanhood down onto my manhood. Then she seemed to fully envelope me in the embrace I remembered, it seemed like home. Once she had contact with every inch of my body, inside and out, I sensed her mind merging with mine.

"Open your mind to me, beautiful. Let's just make this easy, and you won't have to explain your feelings."

I know it sounds invasive. But you have understand the trust she engendered. It felt like a relief.

Once she had finished exploring, she concentrated on her arousal, our arousal. Every nerve center which could be stimulated within both of us, was manipulated joyously.

She shuddered through numerous orgasms, crying out and telling me how much she missed making love with me.

I was right on the edge the entire time.

Her vagina felt heavenly along my shaft, an unseen appendage had penetrated my backside and was gently massaging my prostate, and she was tenderly caressing every inch of my flesh. Her tongue danced with mine.

It seemed nonsensical that I had not cum with the incredible sensations I experienced. But somehow she managed to take me to new heights and deny me release at the same time. At some later point she confessed to me that she had interrupted the neuron-processors in my mind which would have told me to orgasm. In this way she could stimulate me all she wanted without risk of a "premature end" to my pleasure.

After over an hour of love-making, and multiple orgasms for her, she released me...without any release.

I know my expression was pained and silently begging for relief.

Cassandra held me momentarily and whispered to me, "I love you, Robert. I do not believe you know the powerful extent of what that statement means for me...for members of my society. I am not punishing you, but you must wait..."

I smiled weakly, but imploringly. I believed her, but did not understand.

"Just trust me, beautiful. I have a surprise for you, and want you to be, umm, I think your word is 'primed' for it."

My voice was tremulous, "Yes, ma'am. I trust you. With all of the denial I have experienced over the years, I have never felt this needy. I feel as if the skin of my cock may burst, ma'am. But I trust you."

"Good! Please do me a favor, and do not call me ma'am. I do not want to be your mistress or superior."

"What should I call you?"

She smiled. "That is up to you. It would make me very happy if you called me what I want to be to you...love."

I caressed her, "I like that...Love."

When I managed to make it back to my quarters, my roommates were still up. I was somewhat surprised as they all stared at me, aghast.

My penis, which they were all intimately familiar with due to male nudity, appeared longer than usual and swollen to bursting. Damnit I needed relief. It leaked pre-cum.

None of my roommates normally engaged in sexual activity with me. It was nice to have a place to rest with no expectations.

Sabrina Wiley and I had enjoyed a couple of forays in the academy, but had since been forthright friends only.

Ensign Amora was a gruff young woman, who was quick to criticize.

Chief Frank Davis had only recently promoted from Seaman. Which meant he had only recently earned the right to orgasms. He was very accustomed to frustration.

All three took pity on me. All three snuck into my room during the night and worked hard to fellate me to orgasm. All without success. Only causing my cock to grow even more frustrated.

The next several days were exquisite torment. I was Cassandra's escort as she toured the entire ship, being given briefings by each department head. There were also dignitaries and fleet flag officers who visited the ship from nearby outposts to have an audience with the princess.

The dozens of individuals all looked at me with shocked sympathy when they saw my large, obviously painfully engorged manhood swaying before me, seeping pre-cum. Several commented on my composure, considering my circumstances.

Each evening when I returned her back to her quarters, I serviced her to orgasm then was sent on my way with no relief.

There was not even a hint of malice or cruelty in her demeanor, whether in public or private. She exuded only love towards me. The one time I looked at her pleadingly, she simply smiled and said, "Please trust me, beautiful, and be patient. It will be worth it, I promise."

On the sixth day of her visit, we were in medical with a doctor demonstrating the treatment for males who needed some kind of relief for extended orgasm denial, usually Seamen. The "no semen from Seamen" rule was explained. The doctor also delicately explained that there had been an uptick in the need for treatment among all male crew members since Cassandra's arrival. Dr. Wilson glanced at my erect penis, then back at the Princess, and smiled conspiratorially.

Just then the communications officer called over the intercom, advising Princess Cassandra that her latest visitor had arrived in the transport bay.

She calmly placed her arm in mine and said, "Shall we?"

When we entered the transport bay, I immediately noticed the Captain and Lt. Washington were there. I thought it must be a significant dignitary to have drawn both of them from their duties.

Keisha Washington leaned in close as we walked by, "You poor bastard."

I was puzzled, but did not have the opportunity to inquire why I was a poor bastard, other than my obvious physical condition.

And then the "dignitary" stepped from the shuttle and I understood. I wondered how many of them had known and had helped.

There before me was Klarr, my other love, the mother of my child, her iridescent blue flesh resplendent in her form-fitting white uniform consisting of a blouse and a skirt.

I felt everyone was waiting for one of the two women to sever my head from my body. Or my turgid penis. I know I was.

Klarr covered the distance of fifty feet within a couple of seconds.

And leapt into my arms, straddling me with her muscular legs.

And right there in front of all those witnesses, in one smooth motion, she slid her molten sex fully down onto my erect shaft.

She quickly turned a brilliant turquoise blue, and kissed me deeply.

"I missed you so much, Robert!"

Cassandra glided gracefully to stand beside us. She placed a hand on each of our backs, and an odd mixture of peace and passion course through us.

They smiled at each other.

"Welcome aboard, Lt. Klarr."

"Thank you, Princess. And thank you for arranging this!"

They both looked at me and laughed at my "deer-in-the-headlights" expression.

Obviously I was the only one out of the loop.

To say I was on sensory and emotional overload would be an extreme understatement.

My feelings for Cassandra.

My feelings for Klarr, whose moist womanhood was fully impaled on my burgeoning, needy cock. Who was hugging me tight, seemingly oblivious to the crew standing around watching.

My concern about the Captain and Lt. Washington perhaps being unhappy about the scene unfolding before them involving junior officers.

And of course my recognition that Cassandra was still having an incredible effect on everyone in the transport bay. All of the nude males sported painfully erect penises, several of the uniformed females had expanding wet spots at their crotches.

Good grief.

Almost subconsciously, Klarr was gyrating on my shaft, which pulsed in a desperate attempt to cum...which it could not do.

As I throbbed inside of her, Klarr did something completely out of character. She tittered at my discomfort, then kissed me again.

With some effort she lifted up to dislodge herself from me, then lowered herself to the deck, using her arms wrapped around my neck for balance.

She made a production of straightening her uniform. Then she turned to the Captain and saluted, "Lt. Klarr reporting aboard, Captain."

The Captain returned the salute and responded, "Welcome aboard Lieutenant. During your stay you will be assigned as personal assistant to Princess Cassandra."

She turned to me, "Ensign, you will report directly to Lt. Klarr during her stay."

With that, Lt. Washington called everyone to attention, then dismissed them.

As the others streamed out of the bay, Klarr gave me a playful smirk, "You may return to your quarters, Ensign. The Princess and I have some conferring to do. Report to her quarters at 0800 hours tomorrow morning."

I began to protest, but her expression quickly deterred me. "Yes, ma'am."

It was another long night. My erection barely waned, as I thought about both of my lovers...well, all of my lovers. My mind revisited Valparaiso, the woman who had taken me in front of the recruitment office, and so many others. When I awoke the next morning, I was still seeping pre-cum from my impossibly hard shaft.

Of course I wondered what my two lovers were cooking up. They appeared to be getting along, which was good. Or could it be bad?

I was outside Cassandra's quarters ten minutes early, waiting to press the button announcing my presence. After all I had been through, how had they managed to create this feeling within me? I felt as if I might hyperventilate.

I was certainly surprised by what happened next. When the door was answered I found both women...dressed and ready to leave.

Both women leaned up and kissed my cheek. Klarr took one arm, Cassandra the other, and they guided me without saying where we were going.

We entered the transport bay to find the Captain and Lt. Washington, both dressed in very alluring civilian clothes. They joined our group as we made our way to a waiting shuttle.

I soon found that it was to be a girl's day out. The shuttle, piloted by another well endowed nude male sporting a Cassandra-induced hard-on, was enroute to a nearby planet for a shopping trip.

We spent the day at various shopping centers, a high end restaurant, then more shopping. I found myself holding clothing while the ladies tried on different items and mostly carrying bags. Occasionally I would be sent with a load of purchases back to the shuttle.

We got lots of looks. Not because of the alien members of our party...the planet was not primarily human. But mostly because the women of three different species, different races and ages, who had all "had me" were blatantly amorous with me. They even hung some of their purchases on my tumescent cock. They each made productions of kissing me, caressing my buttocks, slapping my penis playfully.

At the end of the day...literally...I was almost delirious with need. But they had no intention of helping me out.

I carried bags of purchases to each woman's quarters, then was sent back to mine with an unrequited erection.

As I left Cassandra's quarters, Klarr told me to report back at noon the next day. They wanted to sleep in.

The next three days were similar, although we stayed aboard ship. They "used" me for all kinds of tasks, none of which were sexual.

Then finally after a diplomatic party one evening, I was invited in when I escorted them back to Cassandra's quarters.

We were sharing a drink when Cassandra said, "There is something we would both like to ask you, Robert. However..."

Klarr finished the thought, "We do not believe it would be fair to ask this question while you are in your current condition."

She indicated my very needy manhood.

She stood and guided me to the bedroom, and the large bed. She pushed me down onto the bed, then removed her clothes. Her flesh was already beginning to turn turquoise with her arousal. Her erect nipples were already turning red as cherries.

She lay down on top of me and kissed me. Then she slid up my body and straddled my head, lowering her very moist sex to my mouth. My favorite meal. I did not have to be told what to do, and I devoured her.

12