Eternal Penance? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened next caused me to moan into her velvety center in shock.

I felt Cassandra lowering HER sex onto my shaft. Slowly, savoring every inch as she enveloped me. The softness of her body was so wonderful.

Klarr had leaned forward and was on all fours with her sex resting on my face. I had reached up and was caressing her breasts tenderly when I felt Cassandra caressing my sides and my chest.

Then, as I expected, I felt Cassandra penetrate my backside and begin massaging my prostate gently.

Then, again as expected, I sensed her entering my mind and hitting all of the sexual centers there.

That is where things went beyond anything I could have ever anticipated. I wanted to say, that is when things got weird. But then I thought, really? I think that ship had sailed long ago.

Cassandra opened up her mind so I could feel what she was feeling. I felt the intense love she had for me. But I could also feel her physical sensations. I FELT the millions of nerve endings in her vagina reacting to my cock sliding in and out of her...across her clitoris and G-spot.

I was overwhelmed. I had always wondered what sex felt like for a woman, I think all men have. Now I knew. I felt the intensity and the incredible flush of passion. They are so much more complex than men!

I realized she could also feel what I was feeling. She could feel the almost unbearable frustration in my manhood which was held on the very edge of orgasm, but could not quite get over the edge. I Had been that was for some time, and now was being over stimulated.

She was compassionate, "Oh, my, beautiful. No wonder you have been so tense. I promise it won't be much longer...this time...but sweetheart it is going to be much worse, or better, before it is over..."

As I was trying to process what that meant, I sensed another consciousness and realized she had connected us both to Klarr in the same way.

I tilted my head upwards to look into Klarr's eyes. I saw the same shock she saw in mine. I felt the intense emotion, the love, she was feeling, and she felt mine.

I almost wanted to cry with joy.

But that sensation was quickly overtaken by sharing the physical sensations in her body. Oh my god!

She was highly aroused already, and her swollen cherry red clit was filling rapidly with her girl cum. The fuller it became, the more sensitive it was...and I could feel my tongue lashing at it.

I could feel the flush of heat in her entire body as she literally luminesced with her passion. Her breath was ragged, and soon mine was too.

Feeling the eroticism of not only my body, but also that of two extremely sensuous women, heightened by their love for me was all too much. I was slipping into a sexual space that was almost a comatose effect.

I sensed something and soon considered how much more intense things were going to get.

Cassandra had formed an appendage into a perfect copy of my cock...and I could see it pressing against Klarr's sex while I was swirling my tongue around her clit.

As "my" manhood slowly filled her, gliding across her G-spot, her heat, her glow, became so intensely bright that I had to close my eyes.

She screamed and cried with the intensity of it all. I would have screamed with her because I felt it all also, but my mouth was full and I was so overwhelmed I could not have gotten a sound out.

It occurred to me through the stupor that Klarr was also experiencing my body and Cassandra's. We were a closed loop of sensual electricity.

Cassandra was not about to go any easier on Klarr than she was me. A smaller version of my penis was pressed into Klarr's backside. In addition to my caresses, the Princess added her own.

Both of "my" women were screaming through orgasm after orgasm. Vaginal, anal, and clitoral orgasms all at once.

All of which I was experiencing. I felt everyone's orgasms except my own because Cassandra had not released me yet. My orgasm was just beyond my reach.

I was delirious with almost painful pleasure. I could not even speak to beg, much less cry out. But damnit I wanted too.

Klarr was damn near apoplectic. I understood now why she became so desperate when she needed her clitoris to be "milked." I took it fully into my mouth and for some reason I was able to bellow into her snatch. I sucked and lashed at it until it burst and filled my mouth with her cum until it overflowed because I could not swallow fast enough.

This went on for another half an hour before I heard Cassandra's voice in my head. "Are we ready to let him?"

She was not speaking to me.

Cassandra was the only one who could have possibly experienced something like this before. I wanted to cum badly, but I did not want it to end. Apparently neither did Klarr.

I could sense her sympathy for me. But when she spoke, it was to say, "Waa....waaa...ONE more first!"

And so I kept fucking Cassandra and eating Klarr, while Cassandra kept fucking me and Klarr without mercy.

When they both exploded in another series of orgasms, I heard Cassandra's ragged voice, "Are you ready, beautiful?"

"OH GAWWD YES, PLEASE!"

I felt a slight change and realized I had been released.

I lost it. I began pounding relentlessly up into Cassandra, who mimicked my motions into Klarr. Both of them cried out, "I love you!" at the same time as they came again together.

I felt like my cock exploded, jets of semen bursting out of me in a seemingly endless stream. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. And both women got to experience it with me...and I got to experience what they felt.

At some point I think we all passed out, because the next thing I remembered with any clarity was finding myself in the middle of a tangled mass of sweaty, cum covered bodies. My finally flaccid manhood lay across my thigh.

I lay there basking in their presence until they awoke. To my surprise (remember I was living in an absolutely female dominant society) they worked together to clean me up. After sponging most of the fluids from my body, they escorted me to the shower where we bathed together.

They then guided me back to the bed, which had been cleaned up by a seaman while we showered. He was standing there with the messy sheets in his arms when we entered the room. He already had a long unrequited erection, which throbbed frantically at the sight of the naked women, at my satisfied shaft, and because of Cassandra's eroticism.

I looked on him with pity, knowing how he felt. Cassandra saw the look and sighed, "Oh very well. Seaman, would you please place those sheets over your little trooper?"

Thinking she just did not want to view his hard-on, he complied. She smiled at him seductively. He groaned and dropped to his knees as he came, long and hard, filling the sheets with jizz. He looked up at her with pathetic gratitude.

After he hustled out of her quarters, Cassandra lay on the clean bed and beckoned us both to lay with her. Sleep was welcome...not as welcome as the release I had experienced, but relaxing in their arms.

By the time we awoke, I was sporting an erection again. Damn.

They laughed at my expense, but did nothing to help. They each lay on opposite sides of me on the bed, smiling at me.

They seem to have worked together on this.

Cassandra spoke first. "Beautiful, darling, I have something to ask you. Before you answer, you should hear what Lt. Klarr has to ask."

I looked puzzled.

"Beautiful...will you marry me?"

My heart damn near stopped. If I were alone with her, the answer would have been easy. But I was looking at the mother of my child, the other "love of my life" when the question was asked.

I looked at my sapphire sweetheart, who smiled and asked, "Robert, will you marry ME?"

Fuck. Were they fucking with me? "You mean like a three-way marriage?"

Klarr responded instantly, "Oh, hell no."

Cassandra shook her head in the negative, smiling sweetly.

"I have to choose?"

They looked at each other as if asking, shall we let him off the hook?

Klarr caressed my chest, "You only have to choose yes or no, baby. We don't want to marry each other, only you."

"How...how does that work? Who would I live with?"

Cassandra answered, "Well, sweetie. You would have two wives to answer to. But we would have only you. And you would continue as you are in the service. I have many responsibilities, and your other fiancé would not want to give up her career, either."

"And ya'll are okay with that??"

They both smiled. What was I to say?

"Yes. Bless me, yes!"

There were two separate ceremonies. Both brides wanted their own wedding. And of course dignitaries from both of their home worlds wanted to attend. As you might imagine, then, the weddings took a month to plan and execute.

Finally I was married...to two women. From very different alien cultures from different universes. I was granted six months leave, time enough for two honeymoons. The Captain explained it was not every day one was betrothed. Twice.

My amazing odyssey had only just begun.

Cassandra insisted that my first honeymoon be with Klarr, so I could travel to the Veluvian home world and become acquainted with my daughter. I got to wear clothing while there.

I want to describe a new aspect which became a central part of my life once I was settled back aboard ship after my nuptials and honeymoons.

The first sounds really bad, but hear me out before feeling too sorry for me.

The female dominant rules did not change because I was married. Any female crew member could demand "satisfaction" at any time. And they did.

On the other hand, now that I was married, I could only orgasm when I was with one of my wives. Both of which were several solar systems away 99% of the time.

The second change made the first more than tolerable.

Cassandra never disengaged the telepathic connection she had made between us. Nor the ability to feel what the others were feeling physically.

I know that sounds incredibly invasive, but it is not. I could only "hear" or sense something from Klarr if she projected it to me. I could not read her mind, nor could she read mine. Of course the same with my connection to Cassie (she insisted on the abbreviated name once we were married.)

Think of it as a conversation. You walk into the room and speak with someone. It's just that we can do that from across the universe.

An example is once I was standing watch on the bridge. I heard Klarr speak to me, "Babe, you have GOT to taste this Solarian fish! It's sort of like smoked salmon..."

And shortly thereafter I tasted it on my tongue. I projected my thought to her, "Oh, wow, you're right. That is fantastic!"

Then we returned to what we had been doing before.

Another time I was laying on my bunk reading when Cassie whispered sweet nothings in my ear. She began making love to me from wherever she was light years away. I felt her body on mine, felt her sliding down my shaft. She made love to me for nearly an hour, cumming several times before I finally found release, my cum firing across the room.

There were other times we used this power to share amazing images of places we visited in our travels.

There was the time I was servicing Lt. Washington, fucking her hard, when Klarr decided to mess with me. I was popular because of my length, girth, and stamina. And specifically because the crew knew I could only orgasm with my wives.

Klarr had projected her thoughts to share some innocuous event in her day, and realized what I was doing.

So laughingly, she began fellating me. Physically she was not there, but I felt the very real sensations of the lieutenant's tight vagina and my wife's hot mouth on my shaft at the same time.

I was soon desperately fighting an orgasm.

Klarr's attentions could make me cum...but physically I was within Keisha.

If she felt the copious amounts of my semen filling her up...if I impregnated her, Keisha would kill me.

As she was enjoying a tremendous orgasm, she was surprised to hear me cry out, "Oh, please NO!"

I quickly withdrew from her as my cock exploded in relief. Rope after thick rope of cum covered her ebony flesh from her muff, across her abdomen, her large, full breasts, and her face. She was literally drenched in my milky seed.

To my shock the event caused her orgasms to intensify, and for the first time I heard her cry out as she came hard. I had never heard her lose control.

Of course, she still made me lick up all my semen once she had recovered.

As I did so, she asked, "What the fuck happened?"

When I explained, she placed her hand on the back of my head, guiding my clean-up efforts.

"Well tell your devious wife for me...TELL HER, please do that again occasionally. But YOU better not cum inside me."

I love my life.

--------------------------

Please comment whether or not you would like to read more of Robert's inter-stellar adventures. I'm leaning towards leaving his future to your imagination, but could be persuaded.

12