Ethan and Mark

Story Info
Hypnotizing one man was hot. So hypnotizing two men...?
7k words
4.6
12k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dobedo
Dobedo
32 Followers

Ethan and Josh were slouched in the sofa outside Ethan's room, watching TV. It was late June, a cool and gray day, and their summer holiday had settled into routine, after the exuberant freedom of the first weeks.

The show they were watching ended. Josh stood up and stretched.

"Do you want to watch another episode?" he said.

"Nah," Ethan said. "It's not very good, is it."

"No," Josh said. "They ran out of ideas after the first three."

Ethan turned the TV off. "Meh," he said. "I'm bored. What do we do?"

"Well..." Josh flopped himself back onto to sofa. "I guess we just hang around and wait, until summer's gone and it's university time."

Ethan threw a pillow at him.

"Do you want to... play?" Josh said. They already had, today, like most days.

Ethan made a face. "Sorry, but - no."

"It's fine," Josh said. "Me neither. Actually..."

"What?"

"I... got a message from Emma. You know Emma? She wondered if I wanted to hang out with her, and her gang."

Ethan smiled and burrowed deeper into the sofa.

"I say go do it. You like her, don't you?"

"Yeah. She's real cute, and she's fun. And smart."

"And real decisive."

Josh stuck out his tongue at Ethan. It was a running joke, which was slowly losing it's edge, as it became increasingly obvious that Josh wasn't losing his will or anything, just because he liked being hypnotized.

"Impulsive," Josh said. "Like someone else I know."

They grinned at each other.

"So what are you going to do?" Josh said, looking at his friend with some concern. "You can't just sit here."

"I know."

"Don't you have any, ah, impulses to, eh, follow?"

"Do I look impulsive?"

Josh laughed. "You look like a couch potato. Come on Ethan, you need to get out more. You can't just sit around and daydream about hypnosis."

Ethan made a face again. Josh was right. He had spent too much time on that, after those amazing days when he'd hypnotized Josh.

"I think I know what you need. You need to hypnotize someone else."

Ethan looked away. Josh was right. That's what he wanted, but he was resisting it. He'd certainly thought of it, lots of times. Almost every time he'd met or thought about one of his friends, in fact. But it scared him, too.

"I know someone who might be suitable," Josh said, with a calculating look.

"Oh?" Ethan said, trying to keep his voice neutral.

"You know Mark? Dave's friend?"

"Yeah?"

"He was over at our house the other night, and they watched a movie. I don't know what it was called, but it was about some women who were hypnotized. He... was really into it. He was just staring at it, and kept moving, as if he was... sitting uncomfortably, you know."

"Huh. He probably thought about what he'd do with them."

"Mm. Maybe. But he was staring like that during the hypnosis scene. Then the hypnotist made them do things, and there were tight clothes and stuff. When that happened, he sneaked away. I followed him. He went to the bathroom, you know the one where we set up the cam?"

"Yeah." Ethan chuckled. That had been fun. Dave, Josh's big brother, had met a really stunning girl, and she'd been staying over. Ethan and Josh had wanted to see her naked, but there was no way, of course. Unless... Ethan didn't remember which of them had found it, but they'd gotten hold of a "spy cam", that you could mount in a wall or a closet. They'd managed to get it mounted inside a bathroom cabinet. Then they could connect with an app, and spy on people taking a shower. It hadn't been a big success, since the image quality was way too poor, but it had been a great project.

"It still works, and it worked fine to see what he was doing. He was jacking off."

"Thinking about hypnotized women," Ethan said. "How does that help me?"

"I don't think so," Josh said. "I think he was thinking about - being hypnotized." He grinned at Ethan. "You didn't see him watching that movie. He wasn't looking at the women."

"Okay," Ethan said slowly.

"I think," Josh said, "he was looking at the hypnotist. I think he got turned on by thinking about being hypnotized." Josh's phone buzzed. "Mom's calling. I probably gotta go."

"Go," Ethan said, not stirring. "See you later."

"See you," Josh said.

When he'd left, Ethan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He'd only met Mark a few times. Dave's friend, a couple of years older than them. Quiet guy. Ethan had never really noticed him. But... taller than Josh. About Ethan's size? Heavier. And maybe... he thought it sounded hot to be hypnotized?

Ethan groaned and put his hands over his face. He couldn't just go over and try to hypnotize Mark. But what if... it would work? Could work? His cock voted - yes, let's do it! His mind said - hell no, it's too dangerous.

Later that afternoon, Ethan stood outside Mark's house, his heart pounding. He didn't even know if Mark was home, or if he was alone. This was crazy. He pressed the doorbell button.

"Hi," Mark said as he opened the door. "Uh, Ethan, right? Dave's brother's friend?"

"Yeah," Ethan said, holding out his hand. They shook. "Can I come in?"

"Um, yeah. Sure." Mark looked nonplussed, but smiled and stepped back. Ethan took a deep breath and stepped in.

"Thanks. Okay, I know this is a bit weird, but... the thing is, I, uh, I did a school work on, uh, hypnosis last term, and I, I heard from Josh that you'd been there watching The Spiral Robbery the other day." He paused and tried to make his expression more cheerful, and less nervous. "So I thought... maybe you would like to discuss hypnosis?" Crap, Ethan thought. That was clumsy. Good work, fumbler.

"What?" Mark said, frowning, but smiling. And... he actually took a step backwards, and looked down, not meeting Ethan's gaze.

"Yeah," Ethan pressed on. "It's not often you meet someone who's interested - I asked Josh, and Dave, but they didn't want to talk, but they said you'd seemed interested, and had talked about it after." That was true; Josh had heard Dave and Mark discuss the movie, and Mark had said something about the hypnotist being the coolest guy in the movie.

"I, um, I don't... I actually don't know anything about... hypnosis."

Yes you do, Ethan thought. Mark was looking decidedly nervous now, rather as if someone had just stepped into his house and started to talk about his secret fantasy.

"I mean, it's cool, the way you can be hyp - hypnotize someone into doing... things," Mark said, looking more and more nervous. "But it's not, it's not real, I mean it doesn't work, it's just a movie thing."

"Oh it's real," Ethan said with a smile, feeling suddenly sure of himself.

Ethan got up his phone, while Mark took another step backwards.

"Yeah, it's real," Ethan said. He found the video he wanted on his phone, got it playing, and held up his phone. "It's real," he said, "and all that's needed for someone to be hypnotized is a spiral, like this one." He thrust his phone towards Mark, who stepped back again and held up his hands.

"Ethan," he croaked, looking really nervous now.

"Don't be scared," Ethan said, using the same voice he used on Josh. "It's fine. I won't hurt you. It's okay. It's just a spiral, spinning round and round, so fascinating. It's okay to just look at it, look into it. It's relaxing."

Mark shook his head, but he was looking at the phone.

"Yeah," Ethan said. "It's fine. Just look, looking is okay, it can't hurt you. It's just a nice smooth spiral, spinning around, and it looks so interesting, spinning around and around, it looks like you're being drawn into the spiral, isn't that fascinating?"

"Nngh," Mark whimpered. Yes, he whimpered. Ethan kept his smile friendly, rather than triumphant. Josh had been right. Ethan took a step closer, raising his hand, holding the phone higher. Mark shook his head, but he lifted his head, still looking at the phone.

"The spiral just spins around, and it's so nice to look at it. It's just an image, a pattern on a screen, but it looks like it's a tunnel, almost, and that you're moving into it. That's one of the ways people can get hypnotized, you know, looking at a spiral, slowly moving into it, slowly going into trance as they look at it. Just like in the movies. It works just like in the movies, where people get hypnotized so easily, just from looking into a spiral."

It hadn't been hard to find out which movie they'd watched, and find a clip with the hypnotist. He'd been using a simple black and white spiral, and it hadn't been hard to find one of those either. And now here it was, right in front of Mark, who was clearly struggling with his desire to stare at it and see what happened.

"Simply looking into a spiral is so easy," Ethan said. "So easy, so nice, so relaxing. It's like a tunnel, and as you go deeper into it you become more and more relaxed. It's a nice and relaxing tunnel, where everything that's uncomfortable and feels wrong and is a problem gets left behind. Deeper and deeper into the tunnel, and there's just a nice and relaxing feeling. There's no problems in the tunnel, nothing that's feels bad or wrong. Everything feels good, and relaxing, and it feels so right to be here, in the tunnel, going deeper and deeper. And the spiral is more interesting here in the tunnel, it's so fascinating, so interesting to stare it. Just stare into the spiral, no need to look at anything else."

Mark was trembling slightly, his hands half raised, but he stared up at Ethan's phone, his gaze fixed on the screen. His jaw twitched. Ethan watched the light from the screen playing over his face. This is fantastic, he thought, and realized he had an erection already.

Ethan kept talking, in his calm, low voice, describing how good it felt to go deeper into the spiral, and deeper into trance at the same time. Mark slowly relaxed, going still, his face smoothing out. Ethan felt like he was becoming hypnotized himself, watching Mark.

When Ethan stopped talking, Mark felt calm. He was staring upwards, at Ethan's phone, at the spiral that turned and turned. He'd been surprised when Ethan showed up, and then nervous as he started to talk about hypnosis. And then Ethan had taken out his phone, and Mark had almost panicked. But he couldn't just run away and hide from Dave's little brother's friend, could he, so he'd just watched, and somehow found himself staring into the spiral. It was his most shameful fantasy, that he dreamed of being hypnotized, and so now, when Ethan stepped in and seemed to offer to do just that, his impulse to put a stop to it clashed hard with his impulse to - try it out. And now he was hypnotized, he realized, his mind calm, his gaze locked onto the spiral, and all his fears and worries left behind somewhere at the start of the spiraling tunnel. It felt... good. He enjoyed it.

Ethan talked again, and Mark felt, or heard, himself answering. It was just easy questions, but then Ethan asked him to close his eyes and keep seeing the spiral. Mark could do that, and he opened and closed his eyes, until he saw the spiral all the time, spinning in his mind's eye, keeping him entranced. Then he walked, slowly and carefully walking through the house, to his room. Ethan followed him, and kept talking, and Mark just drifted along, feeling detached and zoned out, but calm and focused at the same time.

They reached Mark's room, and Ethan told him to sit on the bed. He sat down on a chair, and held up his phone again.

"Look at my phone," he said, "look at the spiral there. It's the same spiral that's in your mind, and it keeps drawing you deeper, deeper and deeper into trance, deeper into this wonderful hypnosis. It feels so great to be hypnotized, to be so calm and focused, and just float deeper into the spiral."

Mark was smiling dreamily, and stared intently at Ethan's phone.

"You're hypnotized now," Ethan said. "That means you cannot lie to me. You can only speak the truth. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Mark said, nodding slightly.

"Do you enjoy being hypnotized?"

"Yes!" That enthusiasm sure wasn't fake.

"Have you been hypnotized before?"

"No..."

"Have you wondered what it would be like to be hypnotized?"

"Yesss..."

Ethan kept asking questions, and got a clearer and clearer idea. Mark had always had a secret fascination for hypnosis, rather like Ethan had, but from the other side. He'd always wondered what it would be like to be hypnotized. He'd always been afraid of it though, afraid of what it would mean. He was an ordinary guy, he thought, not very forceful and dominant, but pretty strong-willed. So his secret urge to be hypnotized and made to submit, that was confusing, and embarrassing. He thought a proper man should be independent and in control of himself, but he still thought it was weirdly exciting to imagine himself submitting, doing what he was told, serving. And yes, exciting in the sexual sense, too.

"Three, two, one," Ethan said, and snapped his fingers. "Wake up. You're fully awake, here in the room with me. Hello Mark."

"Um, hello?" Mark said, looking very uncertain.

"And - sleep!" Ethan snapped his fingers again and held up his phone. "You're going back into trance now, dropping down deep, falling fast, right back into deep hypnosis."

Mark responded wonderfully, exhaling, almost deflating, and very obviously getting sucked right back into the spiral. Ethan kept deepening him, and then, once he was nice and deep, and had gotten a few moments to relax, woke him up - and dropped him. It was called fractionation, and Ethan had read it was a good technique both for deepening trance and for training the subject to go into trance quickly and easily. He wanted Mark deeply hypnotized.

"Eyes open," Ethan said.

Mark opened his eyes, and looked around. He was in his room, sitting on his bed. Across from him, Ethan sat. Mark closed his eyes. Yeah. He'd been hypnotized. No - he was hypnotized. He opened his eyes and stared at Ethan. He'd just realized he was still hypnotized, but feeling awake.

"Eh," he said, "what's going... on?"

"I've hypnotized you," Ethan said. "Easy and quick, using a spiral. You're a very good hypnotic subject, slipping into trance so easily, so smoothly. You're still hypnotized, but I gave you suggestions to think and feel and act as if you're awake. But you're not."

Mark swallowed. He could feel that. He looked around his room, and held up his hand, moving his fingers.

"How do you feel?" Ethan said.

"I feel normal," Mark said, "but I feel... detached. Like I'm... in a bubble."

Ethan nodded. "That makes sense. You're actually in a deep trance right now, but acting as if you're awake. So you should feel a bit spaced out."

Mark looked up at Ethan, and frowned. He wanted to ask - well, several things, but he didn't dare. Instead, he just looked at Ethan.

"Okay," Ethan said, "let's move on. Stand up."

Mark rose, feeling surprised. He didn't know what he'd expected, but he didn't feel compelled. Or forced. He looked down at his body.

"Good, Ethan said. "I want you do to something for me. Go to the kitchen. Get something from a cabinet. You can choose what. Then come back here."

Mark waited, but then Ethan crossed his arms and tilted his head. Mark took a step. Ethan just raised an eyebrow. Mark took another step, and then walked out of the room, to the kitchen. He felt confused. What was going on? What was Ethan doing? In the kitchen, he stared at the cabinets. What to choose? He didn't know... He took a glass, and turned to go back. He paused, and looked at the glass. Shrugging, he filled it with water. On the way back to his room, he stopped at the bathroom. He still felt detached, but otherwise normal.

"Thanks," Ethan said when he got back and handed the glass to him. "A glass of water? How did you think of this?"

"I, uh, thought you were thirsty," Mark said. "With all the, uh, talking."

"I see." Ethan smiled and took a sip of water. "Nice thinking. Did you feel you were forced to take that?"

"No," Mark said, frowning. "It felt like I could, um, choose."

"Good," Ethan said. "That's right. You're not under control now. But I have the spiral here " - he held up his phone - "I can plonk you down into deep trance anytime I want. Just do what I tell you to do, and everything will be fine."

Mark gulped, and nodded.

"Take off your clothes," Ethan said, in a firm voice. Mark stared at him, and shook his head slightly.

"Ethan, no, I -"

"Take. Off. Your. Clothes," Ethan repeated, waving his phone in front of Mark. "Now. All of them. Get naked."

Mark looked down at the floor and began to strip. His hands were shaking as he pulled down his shorts, then took off his t-shirt, and his socks. He glanced up at Ethan, who pointed at his phone and nodded. Mark felt humiliated. This was awful. He was being made to strip naked, by a guy who had... hypnotized him. He shuddered as he slid his boxers down, and stepped out of them.

"Good," Ethan said. "Stand up. Hands behind your back." Mark straightened up, and clasped his hands behind his back. He'd been trying to cover his crotch. Cover his erection. This was humiliating, but it was... sexy. He closed his eyes, unable to meet Ethan's gaze. He felt utterly confused, a mix of lust and shame and humiliation and arousal swirling in his mind, along with stunned disbelief. This was too close to his secret fantasies. It couldn't be happening.

He felt a hand on his cock and opened his eyes.

"Nice," Ethan said, and stroked Mark's cock. Whatever Mark might say, it was very clear he enjoyed this, on some level. Just like he'd said, while under. "Now, turn around and lie down on the bed, flat on your belly. Put your arms along your sides."

Mark turned quickly, and climbed onto the bed, lowering himself down on his elbows.

"Flat on your belly," Ethan said. Mark obeyed, and lay down, turning his head to look back at Ethan over his shoulder. Ethan walked up to the head end of the bed, took Mark's pillow, and arranged it under Mark. He put his phone on the bed, right in front of Mark's face. Then he stepped back, and took off his own clothes, quickly but calmly. He saw Mark's eyes widen when his cock sprang free of his own boxers. Ethan grinned at him.

"Look straight ahead," he said. Mark turned his head, and whimpered as Ethan climbed on the bed and sat down on Mark's legs, straddling him.

"Great," Ethan said, and ran his hands along Mark's thighs and over his ass. He felt him trembling, and felt his thighs tense as he kneaded his buttocks.

"Look at the phone," he said, and reached out to tap the phone screen. The spiral came back, spinning slowly. Mark made a soft whimper, and then Ethan felt his body relax. Mark went limp under him.

"Good," Ethan said, his voice low and calm. He ran his hands slowly, playfully, over Mark's body. "You are back in deep trance now. Deeply hypnotized. Completely under my control. Unable to do anything, except obey your hypnotist. And now you're naked, lying on your own bed, deeply hypnotized, unable to resist. It feels really good."

"Yesss..." Mark mumbled, half-whispering.

"But you weren't controlled when you lay down here. You were able to move and act and think, right."

"Mmm... uuhhh," Mark said.

"You went to the kitchen and you could choose yourself. You even went to the bathroom, even though I hadn't told you to. But you came back. Freely. You knew what would happen, and you submitted."

"Uuuhhmm," Mark said.

"Yes, you submitted. You wanted to submit. You wanted me to take you. To hypnotize you, and put you deep under my control. Where you are now. Keep staring into the spiral, and feel it draw you deeper into trance. Deeper and deeper."

Ethan stroked his cock while he talked, and moved a bit up along Mark's legs.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now," he said. "You are under my control. You will lie there, deeply hypnotized, and you will let me do it. You will help by relaxing your ass, and you will help me by telling me to wait, if it hurts. You will help me fuck your ass, because I have told you to. Do you understand?"

Dobedo
Dobedo
32 Followers
12